Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Paid Whore

7
18 Comments 18
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I’m a lonely bachelor. Not by choice, but I’m not the greatest looking guy on the planet. Just a very average looking person. I don’t have a big dick nor am I rich. There was never really a draw to pretty women throwing themselves at me.

I dated in college, but never really met that special someone. All my sisters and brothers married and a few even got divorced and remarried. I just never had any luck in that department.

I think my parents wondered if I was gay and never understood why I never married. I’m extremely picky and a bit of a know-it-all and really have trouble connecting to women.

I have sexual needs and need them met. However, nice girls just don’t want to be with me. I never get lucky in a bar and never have had a horny slut want to take me home. I’ve had sex, but always by paid whores. Every weekend I order myself a whore. I think of role plays that I want to do and they come and fuck my brains out.

At least I have sex, just not normal sex. Not sex with somebody who wants to be loved. Just a slut who wants her next paycheck. That’s all I’m good for. I sit and wish for some girl to love me. It hasn’t happened yet. I’m bald and a bit overweight and have just celebrated my fifty-second birthday.

**

It was Saturday night. The night that I order a slut to fuck me. Tonight’s dream girl would be a young hot thing that would dress like a student. I couldn’t wait to see what the agency would send. I stopped off and bought a six pack and checked into the hotel.

I waited patiently for my fantasy to begin. I was already horny thinking about what kind of a whore they’d send. I guess I waited about a half an hour and then I heard a knock at the door.

When I went to answer it, the most beautiful African American young woman was standing in front of me. She wore a white blouse with a plaid neck tie and a plaid mini-skirt. Her bra was thin and I could see her nipples poking through.  She wore white socks and loafers with her hair in pigtails. She wore makeup and looked hot. She was young maybe eighteen. She was licking a long swirly lollipop and walked into my room. I told the agency for her to address me as “Mr. Smith.”

“I was told that Mr. Smith was looking to play with a naughty school girl. Am I hot and naughty enough for you?”

I looked at her and licked my lips. She was beautiful and had a nice set of breasts and a round ass. She was tall and hot looking. She had straight hair that she wore in pigtails. She looked young, but was probably eighteen. She had a soft voice that was very sexy. I could feel my cock growing in my pants. I couldn’t wait for her to fuck the shit out of me.

“You’re absolutely beautiful. Does a slutty nasty girl like yourself want to play with a hard dick. I have a hard cock in my pants that needs a hot young thing to suck it. Why don’t you undress me?”

“Sure. I’d liked to suck on your dick. Could I rub your dick on my lollipop? I’d like your cock to taste like sugar.”

“Honey you can do whatever you like. What’s your name doll face?”

“You can call me Mary.”

Mary stood in front of me and unbuckled my belt. She took the belt out of the loops and unzipped my pants. She pulled my pants down my body and I stepped out of them. She unbuttoned my button-down shirt and took my shirt off. She pulled my silk boxers off and my dick sprang upwards. My cock was average size. It wasn’t terribly long or thick, but it did the job.

Mary held her long lollipop and rubbed it all over my cock. My dick was sticky from her rubbing it with the sweet and sugary material. I was horny and wanting her to suck my dick. I hadn’t had sex since last week. I was only fucked when I bought whores.

“Mary would you please remove your blouse! I’d like to look at your breasts.”

“Does Mr. Smith like titties? I have a nice set of knockers. Do you want to play with my nipples? I could rub my lollipop over my titties. Does dirty Mr. Smith want to suck on my sugary nipples?”

“I’d love for you to rub your lollipop all over those sexy nipples. I bet naughty girls like to make their nipples hard for dirty old men. Do you like dirty old men?”

“I love to play with dirty old men.”

“Hold your titties in your hand and bring your nipple to your mouth. Show me how you suck your own nipples.  Fuck I'm hard for you!”

“That’s very naughty. Watch how dirty I can be!"

Mary took off her shirt and removed her bra.  She held her titties in her hand. She had big tits and pushed the one into her mouth. She sucked at her long nipples. It made me harder watching her. I was so excited and wanted to get busy with her.  She knew what she had to do.  She was a professional.  She was getting paid a lot of money.

“Mr.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

Smith is a very dirty man.  Does he want to play with his dirty girl?"

"Fuck yes!  I love dirty girls.  You're very dirty."

“Look how hard you’ve made me.  Fuck I want you!"

Mary rubbed her lollipop over her nipples. She looked into my eyes while being very naughty.  She knelt down and opened her mouth and took my cock deep into her throat. My cock is five inches and she had no problem swallowing it. She held my big balls which were filled with hot semen. She rubbed them in her hands while enjoying my hard dick. I felt like I would blow my load quick. But, I was paying her to fuck me and didn’t want to come to end my visit. I had to pace myself.

Her nipples were hard and long and I played with them with my sweaty hands. I was so turned on that this hot young thing had rubbed her body with her sticky candy. My dick was throbbing and needing to come, but I held back. I was going to get my money’s worth. I wanted to enjoy the pleasure she was giving me.

She took my cock out of her mouth and started talking in her soft and sexy voice. I wanted to see her fuck herself with her long lollipop. I wanted to taste the sugar from her sweet spot.

“Does Mr. Smith want to see a naughty girl fuck her pussy with a lollipop?”

“Yes! Show me how you fuck yourself. Make yourself cum on your lollipop.”

Mary took her skirt off and showed me her white panties. They were frilly on her sweet cheeks. She pulled them down and revealed her bare pussy. She had plump pussy lips. She sat on the bed and opened her legs wide.  Her pussy was absolutely beautiful.  I was so excited to see her fuck her lollipop.

She licked at her lollipop and slid it in inside of her wet pussy. She fucked herself with the candy. Her breasts were full and looked amazing. I stood up and pushed my cock back into her mouth while she fucked herself hard with her lollipop.

She pulled it out of her cunt and showed me the eggy looking cum that was dripping out of her tight cunt. She was sucking my dick, but now I wanted her to fuck me. I wanted her to show me that she was worth the money I was paying her. It was time for her to give me the fuck that I wanted. The fuck that I was paying for.

“I want you to ride me! Fuck my cock with that hot pussy. Show me what a whore you are.”

I got onto my back and Mary climbed on top of me. She pushed my cock into her tight pussy and rocked back and forth over my dick. Her pussy was warm and inviting.  I was enjoying my time with her.

“Does Mr. Smith like my young pussy?”

“Oh Yes!”

“Is my pussy tight enough?”

“Fuck yes!   Ride me pretty girl!”

Mary moved her pussy back and forth over my cock. She knew how to fuck and gave me my money’s worth. Her breasts shook up and down while she fucked me hard. She didn’t make any noises while she rode me, however, her pussy made farting noises while I pounded her with my meat. I was sweating like a pig while she fucked me like an animal. This girl was a fucking machine. Her pussy was incredibly tight and my dick felt amazing up inside of her cunt.

She was a professional and fucked like she was at work. She didn’t kiss me or say she loved me. She just fucked me hard and at the end she had an orgasm. Her pussy soaked my cock and when I was ready to finally come after about forty minutes I sprayed her cunt with my sperm.

She didn’t request that I wear a condom. I much preferred fucking my whores bare back. They were tested all the time for sexual diseases. I only used the one agency and trusted that the girls were all clean.

Her pussy was leaking my sperm. She was an amazing fuck. I wanted her to ride my face so I could enjoy my hot sperm from her pussy. I’d eat my come and then lick her into orgasmic bliss. I was a good pussy eater and liked to eat cunt. Most of the whores I’d fuck, always commented that I was a goody pussy eater.

“I want to eat your pussy now! Ride my face naughty girl!”

Mary climbed onto my face and I licked my come from her pussy folds. I liked the taste of my come. She rode my tongue while I cleaned her and brought her to orgasm. I liked fucking African American women. Their pussies tasted much better than white girls. I liked that their pussies were black and the insides of their pussies were bright pink. There was nothing hotter that fucking a black girl.

When I was done eating her, she stood up and got dressed. I handed her an envelope and she looked inside and counted the cash.

“I threw in a little extra for her tip.”

“I had fun. Call the agency again and request me!"

“Sure. Take care.”

I really liked Mary. She was a great lay. I still longed to be in love with a nice girl that didn’t take my money for sex. I really didn’t think it was in the cards. I’d call the agency again and order another hot piece next week. I had a week to think about what kind of a whore I'd play with.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments