Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife, A Stripper, Enough Said!

"Everyone assumes strippers are only interested in money, then my wife walked into the club."

50
18 Comments 18
11.8k Views 11.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words

I think I made a grave error. I guess I should explain. Well before marriage, I used to enjoy the occasional trip to strip clubs. I never went often and hardly ever when dating someone. But there was something so tantalizing about having a pretty girl dance for you and even, those times when I could afford it, having her dance against you.

Granted it was no substitute for sex, but it was usually a lot of fun and it would feed my masturbatory fantasies in-between relationships. I remember this one dark-haired... oh, that’s off track.

Since getting married, I haven’t gone anywhere near one. Oh, I would drive by one now and again going through town and have a few fond memories, but any stirrings I would then apply judiciously to my wife. We had a good and active sex life even after four years of marriage. I kept hearing how things trickle off, but that hasn’t happened!

Unfortunately, one of my friends mentioned my old habit to my wife and since then she’s been teasing me about it quite a bit. Finally, one evening we were driving a little south of the main drag and passed one. It had a big glaring sign and my wife started in a little. You know the type of comments, ‘Oh, is that one of your hangouts?’ or ‘Did you ever score there?” You know, sort of annoying comments. So I did something that might turn out to be a huge mistake, I pulled in.

She looked at me for a long second and seemed to take it as a dare. She got out of the car and headed for the door. I thought, 'Oh shit!' and hurriedly joined her. The guy at the door took one appreciative look at her and let her in, I, on the other hand, had to pay the cover charge. I guess girls are welcome! I caught up with her at the bar right next to one of the three dance stages. She was actually watching the dancer intently.

Anyone would have to admit the girl was gorgeous, as you sort of usually expected in a strip club but rarely saw. Oh, I know some of the girls seemed to be more average-looking, but there were always a few that were stunning.  This one was a stunner! She was tall, slim, but with a female bodybuilder’s shoulders and strong looking legs. She danced athletically with obvious skill.

She was wearing a crop-top, torn raggedly which showed off an impressive abdomen. Her shorts were skin-tight and a dark contrast to her skin. Her hair was loose and swirled around in a very sexy pattern. All-in-all just the kind of dancer I would love to pay for a lap dance, but I was half-afraid to look at directly at her while sitting next to my wife.  My wife wasn't afraid to look, I had trouble deciphering the look on my wife's face.

Before you ask, this wasn’t one of the clubs I used to frequent, I didn’t even know it was in this part of town because I couldn’t have missed that sign.  It must be a fairly new place. The dancer’s top disappeared and she was wearing a bikini top under it.  That top held in a nice chest, not huge, but well proportioned for her body. I glanced and realized she, the dancer, certainly noticed my wife sitting there.

Suddenly, instead of moving around the small stage, she zeroed in on Miri and seemed to dance only for her. I wasn’t sure how I felt about it, but the look on my wife’s face was unfamiliar. In some ways, she looked fascinated, where I would have expected some… well, maybe not disgust, but something akin to it.

Her bikini top came off and there she was in front of my wife, kneeling with her knees spread wide as she played with her breasts. If she had been doing it in front of some guy, I would expect to find out he was some high-roller who always shelled out more money than guys like me.

My wife reached into her purse and pulled out some cash, she separated one bill and tried to give it to the dancer, who took Miri’s hand and put the back of it against her thigh and slowly pulled her hand up the inside of her thigh. It caused Miri to stand on the stool footrest and lean over the railing that ran along the bar. From my angle, it looked like Miri’s head had disappeared between the dancer’s legs. Normally, this would be a huge turn-on, but this was my wife! I was torn between annoyance and, to be honest, serious lust!

When Miri sat back down, she was minus the bill and her face was red and she was breathing hard. Other bills started falling on the stage as some of the other patrons showed their appreciation. The dancer made some sort of signal and one of the other dancers brought out a chair. She put it in the middle of the small stage, its back centered on the stripper pole.  Then she started dancing more suggestively around the stage, stopping again in front of my wife. This time it was the dancer who leaned down as she said something to my wife. I couldn’t make it out. My guess would have been an invitation to the VIP room for a private dance.

At this point, I was sort of lost. A wet-dream of a dancer was playing up to my lovely wife and my wife was going along. When Miri slipped off her barstool, I saw her nipples were at full attention pushing through her bra. My wife has lovely small breasts, like the dancer, perfect for her body frame which was slender and small.

Miri's five-foot-two and weighs about one hundred and five. One of the servers approached my wife, again I assumed she would be heading to the VIP area, but I had forgotten about the chair. The server led her to the steps at the end of the stage area and the dancer met her at the top, then led her to the chair.  I sat there dumbfounded!

She sat Miri down and started the most erotic lap dance I had ever seen. Every eye in the place was on the two of them, one of the other dancers, who had been working a small stage off to one side, even stopped dancing after all her clients turned away from her. The music blared, but I could barely hear it as my own senses were taken over by what was happening just in front of me.

The dancer was kneeling again, this time between my wife’s open legs and she ran her hands up and down Miri’s bare legs. Somewhere along the way Miri’s sandals had come off. I missed when that happened. The dancer then kissed her way down Miri’s leg and started rubbing her foot.

I saw Miri’s eyes close briefly as the dancer sucked on her big toe. Fuck me, I didn’t even know that would be a turn-on for her! She treated it like it was a little cock and it got one hell of a blow-job. I could tell Miri was getting excited because she was having trouble keeping still. Her other leg kept opening and closing and her hands were gripped the edge of the chair with white knuckles. Her eyes never left the dancer’s face except for those moments when the feelings overtook her and she moaned and threw her head back briefly.

To be objective, it was the sexiest thing I had seen in my short life. The problem for me was my wife was as turned-on as I had ever seen her and it wasn’t me doing it! What was left of my brain, the part not being overloaded, kept saying I should have been jealous, but I couldn’t help it. I was excited as she was. I swear to god, if someone touched my dick right then, I would have cum all over myself in an instant.

Hell, I was tempted to touch myself anyway, but I was too mesmerized by the scene in front of me. The dancer worked her way back up Miri’s leg and then lifted the edge of the tee Miri wore and pressed her face to her belly. I heard calls from the audience to strip her, but the dancer had other ideas.

She straightened up, her height gave her an advantage over Miri despite being on her knees. She cupped her bare breasts and offered one to Miri. Miri went to touch it, but the dancer pulled away. When Miri put her hand down, the dancer offered it again, only this time aimed it for Miri’s face. No, not her face, her mouth.

I had to move, my view from behind the action wasn’t cutting it. I found myself on the outskirt of the gathering of customers who were enjoying the show. Two other dancers were in robes in the crowd watching as intently as anyone else. As I moved, I realized the stage was covered in crumpled bills, but no one seemed to be paying attention. Everyone was focused on the two on the stage.

When I looked back, I saw something I would have never bet on in a million years, my wife was sucking on a stripper’s tit and she looked like she was enjoying it. Her hands were around the dancer’s back, no, only one was, the other was cupping the dancer's other breast. I figured the bouncer would be breaking things up because touching was not allowed.

I looked closely at Miri and that was a look I recognized. Miri had forgotten about the place and the crowd, she was totally focused on what she was doing. Nothing else mattered, even me, I realized. The dancer pressed her body between Miri’s legs and I saw Miri wrap her legs around the dancer’s hips as she started grinding against my Miri. Miri’s shorts were no defense. They weren’t short-shorts, but they were like yoga shorts and tight. I’m sure there’s another name for them, but I just liked them because they showed off her tight butt.

From the side, I saw the dancer’s hands go under Miri’s tee and, quite obviously, under her bra. Miri’s breasts were small but very sensitive. She, the dancer, didn’t uncover them, she simply played with them like a pianist playing piano keys. I could see Miri’s head turn from side to side. She was so close to an orgasm, it was obvious to me at least. She was breathing very hard, then the dancer did something I had never seen in any club, she kissed her.

We aren’t talking a little lip touching, the dancer pressed her whole body against Miri and locked their lips together like she was giving mouth-to-mouth. I saw Miri’s body straighten out across the chair, stiffening completely and almost supporting the weight on the dancer as that kiss continued. In what felt like forever, Miri’s body collapsed back down into the chair and the dancer tenderly stroked her face like one lover would do to another.

The dancer stood up and offered her hand to Miri. My wife seemed to realize there was an audience for the first time in a surprisingly long time and blushed a deep red. The dancer also seemed to realize what they did because as she looked down, the stage looked like it was a lawn of green and white from where an appreciative audience had shown their gratitude.

The dancer took Miri’s hand and whispered something. Then they took a bow before she escorted my wife off the stage while a couple of club employees gathered the bills. The two disappeared into what had to be the dancers' dressing room.

What also felt like an incredibly long time, one of the servers came to me and said, "Miri will be by the back door. She doesn’t want to come back out here again. She asked for you to get the car and meet her there."

As I pulled up to the back door, I saw Miri and the dancer, who towered above my diminutive wife, sharing another searing kiss. I also realized she was wearing a club tee-shirt instead of what she had on when she entered the club. I waited for that kiss to end, but it did take a while because the dancer was holding Miri’s butt with one hand and the other was lost somewhere between them. I could only imagine where that was. Then the final thing I noticed was Miri was also not wearing her yoga shorts.

ViioletaGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViioletaGomez

The two of them eventually parted with a few more caresses and some whispered words. Miri picked something off the ground and got into the car without a word tossing her clothing in the back seat.  As we drove off Miri watched the dancer who stood by the unmarked door at least until we were out of sight. I didn’t know what to say if I even had a right to say anything.

What started as a little teasing of my former habit turned into something I was unprepared for. My wife just had sex with a gorgeous dancer in front of a bunch of strangers on a stage. It gave a whole new meaning to Karyoke!  But that didn’t seem as important as that last kiss.

“She told me we set a record for one dance.”

I cleared my throat trying to play it cool, “Is that so?”

“She even offered me half on the condition I come back often.”

I couldn’t yet say anything.

“I turned her down.”

Part of me wanted to breathe a sigh of relief. I’m not sure what would happen if my wife kept going back to that strip club! But my relief was short-lived.

“She’s coming over after the club closes.” She looked at me as she said that. I was still at a loss for something to say.

“She’s not into guys!” She explained, which did nothing but add to my confusion because up until a couple of hours ago I would have said Miri wasn't into girls. Still, I was speechless. The conversation ended as we headed home. She went upstairs and took a shower, something she never does in the evening. I stayed in the living room trying to wrap my head around this whole evening. A ways after midnight, she came down looking… oh my god… looking fantastic.

She wore her favorite skirt and a red diaphanous top, without a bra. She had on make-up and had done her hair into a long wavy style. She took my breath away, but I also knew it wasn’t for me.  We were both wrapped up in our thoughts as the clock moved.  All I could do was look at her.

I heard the mantle clock strike two shortly before the doorbell rang. Miri looked at me expectantly. Not knowing what else to do, I answered the door. In swept the dancer whose name I still didn’t know. Following her was another girl, about the same age but much more Miri’s height than the statuesque dancer. Miri met the dancer before she was halfway into the living room and without any preamble, took her upstairs. The other girl looked at me sympathetically and sat in the living room.

“Charlie is very taken with your wife. She’s never done anything like this before. Are you alright with it? Oh, I’m Marisol, by the way.”

“Marisol, I have no freaking idea what to think right now.”

“Call me Mari. Hey, I was surprised too. Charlie always puts on a great show, but nothing like this.”

“Mari? My wife’s name in Miri.”

“I know, Charlie introduced her around backstage. I loved watching her change, Charlie took a quick taste before letting her go.”

“A taste?”

“Do you really want to know? You’re Adam, right?”

“Yea, Adam, the apparent not much of a husband.”

“Don’t say that. This is something crazy, but it doesn’t mean your wife doesn’t love you. Don’t be a dick about it. You turn into a fucking green-eyed monster and you will lose her for sure, maybe not to Charlie, but someone.”

“So I’m supposed to just let her screw around?”

“That’s the wrong way to look at it, she’s making love to Charlie, not screwing around. Charlie’s not taking advantage of her, this is mutual and you can either accept it and figure out how to live with it, or you can make yourself miserable. I have a feeling Miri isn’t going to let you make her feel awful about it. Something clicked with Charlie as I have never seen.”

I sat there and thought more about it. Marisol — I couldn't think of her as Mari — talked sense but ... then there was a yell from the upstairs. The sound was unmistakable, Miri was cumming like I rarely heard her. That flare of jealousy reared up before I could control it, but before I could get up, a weight hit me and I found myself holding Marisol.

“You would have to be inhuman to not feel it, but I was also watching you are the club. I was one of the other dancers you and everyone else was ignoring. You stood right next to me and didn’t even notice me. You were as turned on as anyone in the room, maybe more than most. Don’t think of your wife as your property, think about what you saw at the club and appreciate how fucking sexy your wife was. Everyone in that place wanted her, including the other dancers. You are her husband, Charlie is her lover. They aren’t mutually exclusive.”

“But…”

“No buts, unless you mean Miri’s which is pretty fucking cute. Their show turned me on as well and that’s pretty fucking rare.” There was another sound from upstairs, lower than Miri’s, but equally as intense. Marisol grabbed my head and forced me to look at her. “Now, you have several choices. You can sit here and make yourself miserable. Or you can run upstairs and make your wife miserable. Or you can look at the horny little bitch in front of you and take out your frustrations on her.”

I looked at Mari like I was seeing her for the first time. “Is that why…”

Marisol laughed. “Fuck no! She brought me because we have an agreement to not let one of us go to meet strangers from the club alone, no matter how tempting or how much money we’ve been offered. It’s a safety thing.”

“Oh, that makes sense.”

“You should know that Charlie has never invoked that agreement before. It’s funny, I had to force my way into her car to live up to it this time. She was coming here no matter what. I’ve never seen her like this.”

“So, you are a dancer as well?”

Marisol grinned, “Nope, I am a stripper, Charlie is a dancer.” As she said that, she stripped off her top, baring a lovely set of breasts. my eyebrows went up in surprise. “Look, Adam, I’m not looking for a lover, I am just so fucking horny from watching your wife and Charlie at the club, then watching the two of them in the dressing room. I’m also more than a little jealous myself because I know Charlie doesn’t feel for me a tenth of what she already feels for your wife. So, that being said, I hope you are ready for option three!

I looked again at Marisol and realized she was exactly the type of stripper I would have been having wet dreams about. Small, compact, and curvy with a great set of tits. She wasn’t a stunner like Charlie and she had a hard edge to her that I always found attractive. As I heard another sound from upstairs, I also felt Marisol grind down on me.

“See, you can fool the upper head, but the lower one knows what it wants.” She slipped off my lap and knelt between my legs rubbing my cock through the jeans. Without waiting for anything else, she unzipped me and pulled my cock out, she seemed happy to see it was hard already. She licked the tip and tasted my precum.

Then another cry echoed around the room. “Don’t think about it, use it on me. I love a good hard fucking! If you’re frustrated, use me to take out those frustrations. Imagine Miri’s face when she sees us naked on the couch in the morning.”

“We have another bedroom.”

“Yea, but then she won’t see us and where would the fun in that be.” She swallowed my cock quickly and then teased the tip with her teeth. “Take your shirt off, baby. I want to see what I’m getting tonight. I hope you like eating pussy!” She stood and pulled me to my feet, in minutes we were naked. Marisol laid me down on the couch and straddled my face. “Sixty-nine was always a favorite number.”

Another cry crashed down the stairs as I buried my face in Marisol’s pussy. I ate that pussy like it was the last one I was ever going to have.

She got off me and knelt at the arm of the couch, “Now fuck me doggie, baby! Let’s make some noise of our own!” And we did! I think I started a little tentative, but with encouragement from Marisol, soon I was fucking her with abandon and smacking that curvy ass the same way. She was making enough noise to compete with the two upstairs and she was enjoying it. She knew I was taking out some of my frustrations on her ass, but it mattered little to her. She was getting well fucked, but hopefully better than the usual club pick-up. Yes, she told me Charlie had never done that before, but never mentioned if she had. But it really didn't matter to me right then and there.

It took longer than I thought, with how excited I knew I was, but Marisol controlled my speed until she had a couple of orgasms.  But finally I couldn't hold back and I came in her pussy.  I think I was beyond caring about much of anything when she pushed me over on my back and straddled my face again.

“Your punishment for cumming in me without warning is to suck those babymakers out unless you want to have a pregnant stripper girlfriend!” She grinned at what must haven been a look of panic on my face and she started laughing. “Relax, I’m safe. But you still could have warned me, so the punishment sticks.” She didn’t wait for me to do anything as she pressed her cummy pussy on my mouth, not really caring if I didn’t want it.

They heard someone on the stairs and Marisol assumed it was Miri since Charlie tended to come downstairs like a herd of elephants. She started hamming it up a little, “Come on baby, eat that cum up!” She spied Miri slowly entering the living room.

The two women looked at each other and Marisol saw several things flash across Miri’s face. It was like everything she knew Adam had been feeling ran through Miri’s mind as well, only faster. When she opened her mouth to say something, Marisol cocked an eyebrow and glanced upstairs. Miri got the message and avoided whatever her knee-jerk reaction was going to be. She smiled and went to the kitchen for something or other. Marisol appreciated the view, Miri had put on panties and a light top, which did little to hide her figure. Then she heard Charlie come down the stairs in her normal fashion.

She, on the other hand, was naked, which was pretty much her normal state of affairs. She spied Marisol sitting on Adam’s face and grinned. She mouthed one word, ‘cummy’ to which Marisol nodded. Charlie knew her so well. Marisol pointed upstairs and raised an eyebrow in question. Charlie gave her a wide smile, waved her hand at her face like she was cooling it off. One last smile and she joined Miri in the kitchen. A dishtowel came flying out and hit Marisol. “Yup, she knows me all too well,” she thought as she felt another orgasm coming in for a landing.

After she came, she got off and licked Adam’s face clean. By the time the other two left the kitchen, she and Adam were snuggled on the couch. Charlie sat in the loveseat and pulled Miri into her lap. No one said anything, not even the irrepressible Marisol. Everyone seemed to just let things settle a bit in their mind.

After a few minutes, Miri caught my eye one of us started laughing, which set off the other one. In a moment, all four of us were laughing as any tension disappeared.  Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing after all.

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments