Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Standard Practices In A Cut-Throat World

"If current trends continue, some things should remain the same."

3
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Yeongmi entered the lounge before her shift started and looked around. She checked in the mirror that her hair was drawn back into a tight bun that pulled her hair back tight around her face just before the ears. With her little navy-blue hat bearing the insignia of her chaebol and the navy-blue skirt and jacket over the crisply ironed white shirt and multi-colored tie, she looked much like a stewardess, with the red pin at her breast indicating to any interested foreign visitor that it was only for their show. She sat ramrod straight as she surveyed the room familiar to foreign executives but only vaguely rumored about outside exhibition circles. It was the third day of the exhibition and so far work had been unexciting and routine.

 

She remembered when she graduated only three years before, back in the mid-30s; the interviewers had spoken highly of her and the head of her department smiled and said, “We’ve got our eye on you, you know.” This was truer than she had realized; two months after starting, a chance encounter in the restroom with a lovely young woman from accounting eventuated in a quick trip to the boss’s office, where he showed her the recording taken through the four fiber-optic cables in the ceiling and six in each wall that resulted in a remarkably high-definition holographic display for those fortunate enough to own the company’s device, and ultra-high-definition display otherwise of their coupling from any angle.

“Now, we are always looking for game young employees. You have a variety of choices—we can release this into the wild and give you a small cut of royalties, or you can join our Happiness Team. If neither of those is acceptable, well, I would remind you that unemployment is fairly high right now, especially for any young woman dismissed for misuse of company property.” The last was unacceptable, the first forbidding—although such videos were well known to be aimed for the swamp of the American and European markets, they quickly migrated to the Korean market as well, and then she’d be tagged for life as effectively the property of the supposedly secret video division of the chaebol. She had heard rumors of the second option and decided that it offered her the best protection of her reputation and left open the possibility of migrating elsewhere, especially once she worked out where in the company to concentrate on erasing it a few years down the line.

And so tonight she sat waiting for any of the executives from overseas negotiating contracts with the chaebol. The trade fair had been world-famous from the moment it started twelve years before; in the three weeks that the fair lasted, deals were made worth hundreds of billions that connected twenty countries with silken ties of commerce. Her job when fairs were in session was to offer solace and delight to any executives involved in such contracts with her own company; her pin indicated she was available and willing to either sex for an unlimited range of activities, while her outfit was custom-designed by the chaebol’s AI to suit her perfectly so as to appeal to the more jet-setting, modernist type of businessman. Of course, as all most of them knew of Korean culture and cared to know of Korean women were the surface gloss of her country’s internationally popular media that percolated into their awareness, the choices of stewardess, 17th-century royal lady-in-waiting, barely legal schoolgirl, and a variety of leather-clad singing icons were all the Happiness Team felt necessary to equip. Of course, her own training in industrial engineering and electronic design was of absolutely no interest to her likely clients, and of much less interest to her employers than her physical attractions to deep-pocketed men and women of power.

Still, at least it was less unpleasant work than she had feared. The two men and three women the night before, for example, had wanted quick, routine pleasure, and two of the women and one of the men had gone above and beyond to ensure she had her pleasure as well; moreover, all but one had given her a tip. It still galled her and left her feeling used and demeaned, but it was the safest way she could imagine of practicing the age-old sideline to men’s business doings, and she was able during the transactions themselves to forget why she was there and focus on enjoying pleasuring her clients.

She saw a nondescript fellow dressed to perfection walk up to her and sit down beside her. He surveyed her outfit with evident appreciation, smiled at the sight of her red pin, and fingered his pocket pal.

“Hello,” she said, noticing her bracelet blink the light indicating she was on the clock. “Come here often?”

“No, just arrived yesterday.”

Over the next five minutes she got his name and company name, and a discreet automatic message from the hotel desk to her info-bracelet generated once he had indicated to his pocket pal that he was choosing her for the evening informed her that he was the leader of a delegation interested in a contract worth…she nearly whistled. A nice bonus lay in her future if he was at all pleased with their transaction. He was in no rush and steered her into a private room. Once the door closed, the sounds of the lounge disappeared and only the low murmur of the ventilation was barely audible. He pushed a button so the table slid away, leaving a meter and a half or so between his couch and hers. She sat so as to pose for him and slowly ramped up her wiles as she sounded out his wishes.

“How do you like our country?”

“Beautiful, clean, so modern.”

She smiled despite the fact that foreign visitors had made exactly that formulation for the last sixty years, and quickly went on to learn what shows he liked; the bracelet picked up his physiological responses and guided her swiftly and surely to know exactly what he wanted. She raised her eyebrows slightly at what it hinted, and then asked, “Where have you visited?” And so through the usual spiel to the routine question sealing the deal in the fair’s customs, “And what do you think of Korean women?”

“So beautiful and elegant.”

“Have you ever had a Korean girlfriend before?”

“Never had the honor.”

She nearly yawned at the same script that she had played out every single time, invariably leading to the bedroom, but then another signal came over her bracelet, indicating another of his requests. Well, this was interesting; it could be great fun or utter degradation, but in either case, it was something new. She looked at him fixedly and said, “We have a wide selection.”

He named a video series that was not broadcast, only streamed to special subscribers. Although her face was neutral, inside she was quite pleased, as her own tastes could be satisfied without having to pretend to enjoy more than one man taking her, and she could freely indulge her own curiosity and lusts. She nodded, “I know just the party”; she keyed in a quick code in her pocket pal that she had been hoping to use for months and took off her little cap, and three minutes later the door shushed open and shut as Yumiko from their Japanese subsidiary entered, dressed in a red outfit matching her own. Yeongmi’s belly clenched in desire as she sat there eager to finally have the chance to explore her coworker, who was physically very much her own type and strongly reminiscent of her first lover.

The series was a 120-episode sordid tale of corporate intrigue heavy with sexual liaisons of every sort, at least three explicitly filmed in each two-hour episode; he had named the episode and scene in which two of the heroines saw through their differences and coupled fully clothed in an office. She had heard rumors that fashion designers had bid heavily for the product placement in the episode, and the scenes, prolonged and detailed, hotly sexual and a marvel of perfect fashion, were some of her own personal favorites.

Yumiko looked equally pleased when she named the series, episode, and scene, and raised her eyebrow slightly as Yeongmi showed herself quite eager to pose her. She then smiled and eagerly posed Yeongmi in turn, and as they slowly ran their fingertips over each other’s clothed forms, Yeongmi felt herself grow soft and wet immediately; Yumiko’s fully erect nipples suggested she was equally aroused. Finally, after they had caressed each other’s breasts over the clothing for five minutes, she finally leaned in for their first kiss and felt Yumiko try to devour her.

By this time their client, Brooks she remembered as his last name, had unzipped and was watching avidly as they teased him with unleashed passion remaining chastely fully clothed; he left his cock unattended, clearly wishing to prolong the spectacle, and Yeongmi ran her lips from Yumiko’s lips to her jaw to her right ear, then down to where her neck nestled in her collar. At the same time, she ran her hand down from her small, firm breasts and beguiling nipples to her waist, then teased her covered mount with a fingertip, then two. She felt Yumiko’s hand do the same, finding her clitoris easily under the fabric and applying the lightest of pressure.

She looked over at Yumiko’s face and marveled at her flush of desire, her lower lip caught hard between her teeth, her eyes devouring her as she delighted in her new lover, then glanced quickly over to see Brooks undressed, cock fully erect, but sitting still with an evident desire to watch them put through their paces for him. That was fine with Yeongmi, who had nothing against penises, really, so long as they were respectful, clean, quick, and fairly unobtrusive in her work. She looked back at Yumiko and whispered in Japanese, “Let’s make this last.” Yumiko nodded and whispered back in Korean, “Please.”

Yeongmi kissed her for another minute, then raised herself to look down at Yumiko’s lithe, writhing body as her fingers bunched up her skirt slowly and brought the hem ever closer. After two minutes the lower hem was in her hand and she lifted it slowly up her thin white thighs to bunch it up at her waist. As per the usual regulations, Yumiko was wearing no panties, and she sighed happily at the sight of Yeongmi staring raptly at the join of her thighs. With tortuous slowness, she inched her knees apart and watched Yeongmi’s face closely as her swollen lips came into view. She gazed up and down at the beautiful woman fully dressed before her except for the jagged gash and thick hairs open to her eyes. She caressed the uncovered lips and expertly worked her fingers inside Yumiko, quickly finding the places she liked being touched best, and slowly rubbed her.

As Yumiko came alive, she muttered brief instructions, much as in the video scene they were paying tribute to, and more quickly than Yeongmi thought possible fucked hard against her hand as she sped up, thrusting her fingers hard inside Yumio as her first climax washed over her. She watched every twitch of Yumiko’s body, focused on every pulse of her cunt, and delighted in her twisting body letting go in an uninhibited orgasm that left her screaming at the end. She left her fingers inside her, caressing lightly until Yumiko breathed quietly, “Love me fully now.” She leaned down then and kissed the hairs on her mount, breathing her scent as she felt her tunnel come alive around her fingers.

She felt Brooks come up behind her, and as he pushed on her head, she lowered her mouth to Yumiko’s vulva and gave suck. He lifted her own hem and stroked her lightly, chuckling as he felt how much she liked the scene, and with no further ado slowly entered her. He leaned over her shoulder to watch her mouth at work, and Yumiko murmured sweetly in Japanese. She continued licking at the soft swollen lips like oyster under her tongue, feeling them slide around her tongue as it explored her, the little pearl of her clit nestled happily under her upper lip, her two fingers below her lower lip nestled inside her and pushing her back wall hard, and she wasn’t sure if it was the cunt in front of her or the cock taking her behind her that was making her so flushed. In any case, his cock was a good size, not too long but fairly thick, and she was determined to give it the pleasure it needed as well.

After ten minutes, she felt surprise. American men, she had heard from her coworkers, rarely lasted when watching what seemed to be a staple among the businessmen who came to their country; the hostesses’ outfits and trained behaviors eminently suited by AI to their visitors’ most common fetishes and the tastes shaped by the video materials that were so popular there usually resulted in eruptions within five minutes followed by at most one or two more the rest of the evening, but this man was having none of that. He clearly loved watching the two of them and seemed happy to let them take their own pleasure on company time, which was rare in her experience among men who wanted two women, for they usually wanted two women who wanted them and only slathered with each other as an hors d’oeuvre. He stroked vigorously inside her as he watched fixedly, his pace changing not a whit as Yumiko climaxed loudly under her tongue, not even when she came for the first time from the pleasure of giving Yumiko hers, and his hands joined Yumiko’s in holding her head in place as she quickly rose to her next peak.

She suddenly remembered rumors of the latest pharmaceutical advances from Europe, subcutaneous patches that stabilized a man’s hormones and released new drugs that kept him hard for as long as he desired it. Well, she thought, either he had access to products yet to be marketed or he was a man of superhuman stamina; in either case, it promised to be an exhausting and eminently pleasurable evening. Suddenly Yumiko held her head tightly and the two climaxed simultaneously, and when they finished he pulled her up and had them change places. Yumiko kissed her passionately and murmured in Korean, “Thank you, I could fall in love with that.” Following the scenario Brooks had in mind, she immediately dove between Yeongmi’s thighs and sucked greedily as he thrust into her.

Her job now was to project the perfect image, cool and collected and elegant until passion rose and swept her reserve away, Yumiko’s to manage the tasks at hand, and she gave herself over to the beautiful woman finally exploring her. She looked down to see Yumiko smiling up at her, Brooks staring over her shoulder at her tongue expertly delving into the tender, secret flesh that all the technology and all the media and all the fetishes leading everyone by the nose still revolved around, the essential, ineliminable object of so much human desire, and the sudden feeling of power it elicited in her pushed her over the edge. She held Yumiko’s head in place and came a second time quickly, then giggled as she felt two tongues working her. Soon it was only Brooks’ tongue as Yumiko squealed in yet another climax, and with pleasant surprise, she realized he was enormously talented himself and not in the least averse to giving her pleasure. She sensed him rubbing his fingers in something and then felt them enter the mouth of her vagina, and in two more seconds experienced another pre-market pharmaceutical preparation that sent her into a five-minute-long orgasm that somehow did not leave her unconscious.

When he left her to concentrate on Yumiko, she sat there stunned. She smoothed down her dress, put her little cap back in place with the two pins, and watched as Yumiko experienced the same extended orgasm, grinning at the thought that while she had been shaped and molded to the economic imperatives of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the Chemical Revolution was still going strong and yielding better living through chemistry.

evysilveon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evysilveon

When Yumiko lay there with her thighs open, cunt open, hair sodden, and eyes in a daze but otherwise dressed perfectly, Brooks stood in front of her. Smiling down, he said, “I love your cap.” She smiled and knelt before him as he clearly wished. She sucked lightly as she stroked his shaft, enjoying Yumiko’s taste and smell and her own, and he gave himself over to her and allowed himself to come almost immediately in a small flood that left him satisfied and her proud. She looked up at him with a smile and watched the awe in his face as she swallowed quickly and said, “Delicious.”

She stood and said, “I trust you will need both of us the rest of the evening?”

He said, “It’s a special day. Do you remember the middle of the seventh episode?”

She smiled. “I remember it very well, even though I’ve never done it.” Yumiko grinned and said in Korean, “He’d damn well better make sure we get our bonus, and a nice tip as well.” He raised his eyebrows and Yeongmi added, “And I have an ideal party in mind.” She tapped in another code and the three left to go to his room. As he opened the door, the elevator opened and Chunxiang appeared in the identical outfit in green of the chaebol’s Taiwanese subsidiary; she goggled at the three before her and after a pause smiled.

They entered and he watched as they undressed each other. Yeongmi finally bared Yumiko’s body, thin and white and small-breasted, and they turned their attentions to Chunxiang, who proved to have fairly large breasts and wide hips, her mount thickly forested but her lips bare. As the leader of the party, Yeongmi claimed precedence and seduced Chunxiang, feeling Yumiko’s eyes on the two of them as Brooks sucked on her; when Yeongmi had a liplock on Chunxiang’s cunt, Yumiko joined them, sucking Yeongmi as she twisted her cunt over into Chunxiang’s face. Chunxiang slurped away happily, and after the three climaxed, they changed direction and each explored the other in what was for Yeongmi the most intense sexual experience of her life, two beautiful women on fire for her as much as she was for them and free access on company time to two delicious cunts.

She lay back exhausted as Yumiko settled on Chunxiang’s face and continued their pleasure. Brooks shook her shoulder and indicated the floor, and she got on her hands and knees where she could watch the other two as he took her from behind. He retained his stamina after she came, whereupon he indicated for them to switch, and she pulled Chunxiang onto her side and sucked happily as Brooks took Yumiko in the same way. After fifteen minutes, she heard him start to moan as Yumiko said with the accent that they were trained to use in such circumstances, “Plow me deep, give me your cum,” and so on, and then the two bellowed in what she was sure was an entirely genuine simultaneous orgasm.

She then felt Yumiko tapping on her shoulder, and they kissed and watched as Chunxiang knelt before him and sucked him quickly into full hardness, then let him take her from behind as she watched the two of them with avid eyes and obvious relish. They sixty-nined for her and let Brooks watch as well, and his next climax he allowed himself inside Chunxiang, plunging inside her as he rubbed his special preparation on her lips. She came non-stop for ten minutes as he finally lost his sang froid and plowed into her spasming cunt, somehow lasting until the very end of her climax. As they watched, Yeongmi and Yumiko kept from laughing at what seemed to them to be his obvious attraction to every silly idea Americans had about their cultures, imagining that he saw them as interlocking pieces in a puzzle for his pleasure.

They ordered dinner and drinks, and once he had recovered (for she suspected even the finest European pharmaceuticals could not quite triumph over the all-powerful cunt once it had gotten well and truly lubed up), they curled up in bed. She asked him, pointing at his recovering cock, “So, are the rumors true? That?”

“Yes, it’s a special preparation for special occasions. You can’t use it too often or it loses most of its effect on you.”

“We’re honored,” she simpered, but in fact she felt pleased at his pleasure in the three of them despite the optics of the situation, and it caused her no grief that the rest of the night he took each of them as he wished, making sure he experienced the mouth and the cunt of each at least once, lasting long each time and coming copiously, and they fell asleep after six hours.

The other two left exhausted and happy at dawn and she waited with coffee for him to wake, which he did at seven. “Are you pleased with our services?”

“Most assuredly.”

She smiled warmly and said, “Please do not be afraid to leave honest feedback for us, and do not forget to turn in your chip.”

He nodded and asked, “But what about you?”

She was checking her makeup and said in the usual formula, “I loved it. It was eminently satisfying and truly rewarding.”

He grinned, “So, pure routine.”

She smiled and said, “I don’t know what channels you have for new drugs, but even without that…magical finger rub, it was one of the best ever.”

“And you don’t mind the acting?”

He seemed to see things more clearly than she had expected of him, and she smiled sadly, “If it weren’t a video you were directing, it would have been a script of some other kind. That’s what always happens between men and women. In this case, I loved the script. It was a good script for women like me as well as...foreigners with your obvious interests.”

She kissed him goodbye and went downstairs to turn in the chip. The computer did nothing; she ejected it in mild irritation and inserted it again. Nothing. Her eyes goggled in much greater irritation and she tried another outlet. Again nothing. There was no record of all they had done, no pay, no bonuses, no tips.

Her mind turned cold and calculating. Damage control was first. She pondered and checked; she was recorded as doing three simple jobs with two French businesswomen and an Australian consultant. She hadn’t lost her job then, but it made no sense and she felt an incredible lust for the lost bonus. She went home and washed up, and as she dried off there was a knock at her door. Yumiko came in and said in very legalese Korean accented with anger, “Do we even have a remedy in law? Does the labor code cover this in any convenient way?”

“Of course not. We’d have to go to the boss and file a complaint, and we’d be sure to suffer for it.”

“Shit.”

“And think about it. How did he even manage to fuck us over like that? If he did that, just think what he could do if we made him any trouble at all.”

Yumiko sighed unhappily and said, “Well, we didn’t get fired or anything. I sure would love that bonus though.” She pouted so unhappily that Yeongmi leaned over and surprised her with a kiss that she returned passionately; then she pulled away and said, “Not in the mood.”

At that moment Yeongmi’s wrist phone beeped, and Chunxiang said without further ado or accent, “Have you seen this shit? I’m coming over. This is pure robbery.”

They met for lunch and pooled their knowledge to make a plan. That evening they waited until he went to dinner and with some untraceable signals from a device Chunxiang had built entered his room without setting off any notice in the hotel AI. When he entered the room, his eyes opened wide at Yeongmi and Yumiko sitting nude on the bed, and as he smiled, Chunxiang stepped out from behind the door and closed it.

“Sit down,” they said with smiles vanished. “We have some serious business to discuss. Probably not serious to you, the international executive shitting on all the puny villagers working your fields, but cheating is cheating and we’ll have none of it.”

Chunxiang took his pocket pal and tapped a button on her own to send a signal through a workaround she had engineered, then handed him his pocket pal again. According to the hotel AI, he was having a long, happy bit of play with one of the other Korean hostesses and was not to be disturbed under any circumstances; no messages would be allowed entering or leaving. As he looked expressionlessly at the three of them, they said, “We went above and beyond last night and earned a hefty bonus each. We don’t know how you engineered it to cheat us, but if you pay us personally with a really big tip each after we use you how we like, we’ll let you walk out of here without draining your personal account.”

He nodded and smiled blissfully, which disturbed them momentarily, and they found no resistance when they tied him up and applied a gag. Yumiko asked, “Where’s that magic rub? We’re really going to enjoy ourselves.” He nodded toward the bedside table and Yumiko jumped to it and sighed, “Look, there’s one for each of us!” She took out three cup-sized jars and handed one to each, sighing, "All this and a bonus!"

They then proceeded to make love to each other in pairs as the third one took him from behind with a double-headed dildo—strictly old-school technology but as effective as always, and apparently no matter of shame or discomfort to him as well. After three hours they were happy and exhausted and he was whimpering and ready to burst. Yeongmi took off his gag and said, “Pay us.”

“Suck me like you did last night and I’ll give you the biggest bonus you ever had.”

She knelt down and took him into her throat, using every skill she had been trained in and allowing herself to enjoy every tremor of response from his cock. In less than a minute he drained spectacularly, nearly choking her with the volume of sperm she rushed to swallow, and sighed. She handed him his pocket pal and he said, “I already paid you, actually. Didn’t you check your accounts?”

They stared at each other in amazement, then stared at their pocket pals as they keyed in their info, then smiled at him in puzzlement. “How…?”

He said in Korean, then Japanese, then Chinese, “Yeongmi, nice video you made. Yumiko, your talents as a lawyer wasted because you refused to suck your boss’s dick after sucking his secretary off. Chunxiang, signing a contract for school funding you didn’t look at well enough.” He returned to Korean, “What a waste. I have a need for talent that you three can help meet. A new development in AI whose effectiveness against your company’s computer defenses you’ve already seen, and I need to neutralize your chaebol before we can get it to market. If you’re interested, a fine future of promotion within your company lies before you. A bit of burrowing from within. Then once we get on the market, you can join us. Our company.”

They looked at him skeptically, waiting for the hook.

He then said, “Last night was wonderful. Tonight was even better. I’ve been going to these fairs around this part of the world for two years, and you three were the first to actually fight back after that sort of trickery.”

“And why?” asked Chunxiang in anger.

“It was one of the securest parts of your company’s fortress. It thus allowed our prototype to trawl the fuck out of your system. I chose the most talented women shunted into your branch, the ones with the greatest grievances, and then tried some experiments in social networking. You three got stationed together and put into the same shift for the fair, and I could tell from your searches on the network you three were interested in each other. Which was good, because you three have valuable skills and no love for the company. I then made sure last night that all three of you were recorded as working by the company AI but perfectly free for me, and the plan proceeded, well, according to plan. The first time it went fully according to plan, really.”

“Some test,” Chunxiang said. “As if having our cunts gets you our brains as well.”

“I was under the impression I had your brains on my side now. Your cunt is yours to do with as you choose. I did enjoy sharing its use though.”

Chunxiang glowered, then smiled. "It was the best job interview I've ever had. Aced that fucker."

Yumiko grinned, “Do you have regular access to that rub?” He nodded. “And when is it coming to market?”

“Not for the foreseeable future.”

Chunxiang grimaced, “So you have her brain and her cunt now.”

Yumiko retorted, “It seems an acceptable partnership, us working with him and benefiting from it on the side. It’s infinitely better than the perks we used to get.”

After much thought, Chunxiang replied, “I suppose. You’re not expecting sex from us?”

“No.”

She nodded, “In that case then, I can live with it.”

Yeongmi smiled, “And when I join your company, what position will I have?”

“My right-hand woman.” He looked at the three of them and added, “You’ll see very nice changes if you agree. Moves to offices with small bedrooms where you can come and go as you please without the company AI knowing anything about it. None of that blackmailing you because you like women while you have fun on company time.”

“And what are your long-term plans? Take over the chaebol?”

“Smash its monopoly. Wash it away if need be.”

“Not replace its monopoly?”

“No, certainly not.”

After lengthy discussions of the details, all three agreed to his offer and smiled as he made a couple of pocket pal actions that set in motion some surreptitious sabotage and changes in records. They toasted each other, Chunxiang curled up next to Yumiko as Yeongmi sat alone at the table. After ten minutes she heard a beep from her info bracelet and read a message announcing her promotion and transfer to management position in a division, and indeed in a company building she, and she was sure anyone she knew at the company, had never heard of.

She looked over at the other two and smiled, “I think a celebration is in order,” and slathered a hefty dose of her finger rub on Brooks’ hardening cock. “What effect does this have on men?”

“Similar, but not as strong. Still…” and then his eyes closed as it hit him; as she lowered herself onto his orgasming but not yet ejaculating cock, she launched almost immediately into a fifteen-minute-long orgasm, and only quit when her cunt had so drained him in a series of about twelve ejaculations that he smiled wanly when she stopped and passed out, his swollen cock starting to go limp. She looked over to Yumiko and Chunxiang’s celebration of their own promotions on the floor and after wiping herself dry went to join in, smiling at the bright future opening to all four of them.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments