Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sugar Daddy

"He is rich, she is young, and they both get what they need."

49
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

“What is that?”, Daniel asks looking down at a peculiar long mane of hair in the passenger footwell.

“It’s Suzie’s ponytail hair extension,” Diane confirms taking a quick look from the driver’s side.

“You remember, she borrowed the car last week,” Diane continues.

Diane thinks no more of it and concentrates on her driving. She is taking her hubby, Daniel to Miami airport and they were already running late.

Daniel tosses the long red bundle of hair onto the back seat, sits back, and relaxes before his flight to Boston and pending work waiting for him when he arrives at his Massachusetts office.

“What the fuck, is that?” Daniel says looking down at the footwell again.

He picks up a wet rubbery mess and examines it. Diane also takes a quick look and almost swerves the car.

“Shit, Dan. It’s a used condom,” Diane shouts.

“Fucking hell, Suzie has been having sex and having it in the car? She’s twenty.”

“You and I had sex way before I was twenty,” Diane says trying to calm her husband.

“That was different. I am going to phone her, this isn’t on, Diane.”

“Babe don’t call her. Let me drop you off and I’ll speak to her when I get home. We are already running late, and you can’t have a proper conversation about this on the cell.”

“Fuck, Di, Ok, but this is not on,” Daniel winds down the window and throws the condom out.

Sonny Dayton is taking his latest squeeze, Sylvie to Miami airport. She is an air hostess and is flying to Seattle this evening. He keeps in good shape and is an attractive older man with a full head of grey hair. At almost fifty, Sonny is rich and with already three costly divorces behind him, he is focusing on just having some fun normally with twenty-somethings half his age.

Sylvie Sass is twenty-six and has long red hair and a banging figure. She has been spending a few frequent stopovers in Miami with Sonny. She lives in New York and when Sonny was there on business, they would often hook up in the ‘Big Apple’ too. Sylvie is an unusual exotic creature and as well as being an air hostess, is an escort and enjoys pleasures of the flesh, she knows her craft. Sonny paid her well and lavished her with gifts, clothes, lingerie, heels, and jewellery.

They, of course, fucked a lot, twenty-two times Sonny kept a mental note, although he wasn’t sure why.

Suddenly a filled condom comes flying out of the SUV in front and splatters on the windscreen of Sonny’s red Porsche 911.

“Is that what I think it is?” Sylvie asks.

“Fuck me, a rubber. Those crazy fuckers in front are shagging,” Sonny says.

He switches on the windscreen wipers, but all that does is split the condom and smear the semen across the windscreen. Slightly disgruntled by the incident, Sonny speeds up behind the SUV as they enter the airport.

“I wish you had a bigger car to fuck in,” Sylvie says smiling.

Sonny looks over at Sylvie in her flight attendant outfit, blue suit, white shirt with a red scarf tied around her neck. Her skirt stops at the knee, her bare legs go down to a pair of blue court shoes.

“Do you have time?”

“I think so,” Sylvie confirms.

Sonny takes a mental note of the SUV registration and then drives off into a multi-story car park. He parks up on the top level which is almost deserted.

“No time for wine and roses, hun,” he says switching off the ignition.

“That’s ok.”

He moves in and kisses Sylvie. His hands start wandering down her body.

“I thought all air hostesses had to wear pantyhose,” Sonny remarks feeling Sylvie’s soft, smooth bare legs.

“No, they are more relaxed these days.”

Sonny’s hand moves up under her skirt and he starts to pull her knickers down. She slides her underwear down her legs, slips off her shoes, and pulls the lace knicker off. She throws them on the dashboard. Sonny looks down at Sylvie’s exposed landing strip of hair above her cunt. She starts to rub herself as Sonny watches.

“You want this?” Sylvie says displaying her naked pussy.

“Absolutely,” Sonny says.

Sonny runs his fingers over her opening, feeling her moist skin, he slowly eases his fingers inside the warm wetness. Sylvie shrieks as his fingers graze her clit. Sylvie undoes Sony’s trousers and reaches for his hard cock.

“I don’t think it is going to work well in the car,” Sonny says smiling.

Sylvie slips her feet back in her heels and gets out of the car. Sonny also jumps out and pulls her towards the back of the car. She bends over the Porsche’s spoiler; he pushes up her skirt revealing her bare rounded buttocks. Sylvie spreads her legs. Sonny rips open his own, rubber, moving between her thighs and pushing himself up into her snatch. He holds her ass as he pumps her hard. She muffles her screams as Sonny shoots his load between her pussy lips.

‘Twenty-three, Sonny thinks to himself.

Sylvie pulls her skirt down and kisses Sonny.

“I can walk from here,” Sylvie says as she gets her small case from the back and walks away the combination of the trolley wheels and her heels fading as she walks towards the lift. Sonny gets back in the car and notices her black lace knickers on the dashboard. He grabs them and runs after her.

“I am guessing the airline, isn’t quite that relaxed yet,” he says reaching Sylvie at the lift door dangling her panties.

“Thank you,” she says grabbing them off him.

Diane gets home after dropping Daniel off. She immediately goes to find Suzie, who is lying out in the garden.

Suzie has curly ginger hair and freckled skin. She is almost asleep, stretched out in a red bikini.

“Hey, mum.”

Diane is in her mid-forties with auburn hair and a toned body. She walks over, dressed in jeans and a grey top.

“Suzie, I need to have a serious word with you. Your father found stuff you left in the car.”

“It was only a hair extension, no big deal, is it?”

“Well, he also found a used condom.”

“Urg, gross, that isn’t mine.”

“I know, Suzie, but I need you to pretend it is,” Diane says.

“Why?”

“Because it was mine.”

“Yours, fuck, Mom.”

Suzie was aware of her mother’s indiscretions over the years, they had been the yoga instructor, the gardener, and even her brother’s friend, Ben hadn’t escaped the draw of the prowling MILF.

“Who is it this time?”

“Well, Jerard from a few doors down.”

“Fucks sake, I can’t believe you are doing this again, Mom.”

“I know, I am sorry. Suzie, could you say the condom is yours?”

“No way.”

“Please. Your father will be less angry with you than me,” Diane pleads.

“Ok, but’s going to cost you five hundred dollars and full use of the car this weekend.”

Diane reluctantly agrees. Suzie isn’t sure if she is pleased or disgusted by the result. But she is moving to New York next month to start a new job, so she will only have to put up with her parents for a few more weeks.

Sonny uses an old Police contact to trace the SUV. He pulls up outside the home of Diane and Daniel Winger. Before he has a chance to knock, Suzie opens the front door. She looks incredibly sexy in a small denim skirt, white top and lavender flat, thong sandals.

“Can I help? I am just heading out,” Suzie says closing the front door behind her.

“Is that your car?” Sonny asks.

“Sort of.”

“Well, I was driving to the airport this week and a condom flew out of the car and hit my windscreen.”

‘My fucking parents!’ Suzie rolls her eyes and walks off down the path, closely followed by Sonny.

“Look, whatever your name is. I wasn’t out in the car; it was my degenerate parents.”

Before Sonny has a chance to respond, Suzie is walking up the road. Sonny decides to let it go and drives off. He runs a few errands and makes his last stop, a coffee shop.

DarcyHomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarcyHomez

As Sonny orders a flat white, he notices Suzie in the corner intently typing on her laptop. He grabs the coffee and walks over.

“Look, I am sorry, I was a bit pissed before, I know it wasn’t your fault,” Sonny says apologizing.

“It’s OK.”

“It’s Sonny, by the way,” Sonny says.

“I’m Suzie. I am sorry about your car.”

“Can I sit here?” Sonny says looking around the packed café and the lack of spare tables.

“Sure,” Suzie says clearing her cold coffee cup, which has been sitting there for half an hour.

The pair chat as Sonny drinks his fresh one. He shares some tips on New York when he learns Suzie is moving there, he goes frequently on business.

Sonny has a type; he is a sucker for a redhead and loves Suzie’s natural light ginger curls. He wonders if her pubic hair matches as he thinks about what her petite frame could look like naked.

Suzie is instantly attracted to Sonny, he clearly has money, but it isn’t just that. He is good to talk to and she thought him very attractive for an older guy.

The pair finish off and leave the coffee shop. Just then the sky rumbles and it starts raining heavily.

“Can I give you a lift?” Sonny asks.

“If you don’t mind, that would be great.”

The pair run through the rain over the road to Sonny’s Porsche. The downpour is so heavy that it gets them soaked in the short distance.

Sonny starts the car up and pulls away. Suzie runs her hand through his hair, rain runs down her chest. Her feet are soaked in her little sandals.

The downpour eases off as they reach the Winger’s residence. Sonny’s Porsche pulls into the drive and Suzie invites him in to dry off. She knows she has the place to herself. Her dad is on his business trip. Her mom is out for the day, probably shagging Jerard and her brother, Ryan is away with his mate, Ben.

“Do you want to get out of those wet things? I can lend you my dad’s robe.”

“Yeah, that would be great,” Sonny says laughing.

“Here this one is clean,” she says throwing Sonny a white fluffy robe from the laundry room.

“I’ll be back in a minute, I just need to get out of these wet things,” she says running upstairs.

Sonny takes off his clothes, lays them out over some dining chairs and puts on the robe. Suzie comes back downstairs, her hair pulled back and she has changed into a checked A-line mini dress and a pair of studded rose-slider sandals.

“Let me get you a drink. I can tumble dry your clothes if you like?”

“Both sound great,” Sonny says handing Suzie his wet things.

She hands him back a beer and they sink into the sofa in the conservatory.

“Love the sandals,” Sonny says noticing Suzie's blue-painted toes in the sparkly footwear.

“Thank you,” she says, dangling them.

“I am very conscience I am almost naked. How old are you?” Sonny says.

“I am twenty. And you?”

“I'll be fifty in a few months.”

“I don’t think age really matters,” Suzie says moving closer to Sonny.

She slowly undoes his robe and moves her hand in. She caresses his balls and then moves to his cock.

“Is that good,” she says sliding her hands along his stiff shaft.

“So, good.”

Sonny pushes up her loose dress, she is wearing a pair of blue panties. He grabs at the material and strokes her buttocks. Suzie suddenly stops him.

“But maybe not in the conservatory where the neighbours can see.”

Suzie gets up and takes Sonny through to the living room. She pushes him onto the grey corner sofa. His robe flies open as he falls back. His cock is hard and throbbing in readiness.

Suzie stands in front of him and kicks off her flats. Then undies her dress and lets it fall to the floor. Sonny admires her perfect, young body: her ample rounded breasts, and smooth freckled legs.

“So do you want the main attraction?” Suzie says teasingly pulling at her panties.

Sonny can’t quite believe her assertiveness, but he likes it.

“If you don’t want to use a condom, and maybe because of your recent experience I can understand why you wouldn’t, that’s fine but please pull out and cum on me!”

Sonny smiles as Suzie takes off her panties. Her pussy is perfect and housed by trimmed ginger pubes. She climbs on top and straddles him. They start kissing, their tongues dipping in and out of each other’s warm mouths. Sonny lightly rubs her ginger mound. His kisses move down her neck and chest as his fingers feel her wetness. Suzie spreads her legs more as Sonny’s cock goes into her tight pussy. She slides down onto Sonny’s lap as his cock goes further up inside her. She moves up and down as his penis pleasures her, the warmth and wetness increase then Suzie feels herself start to cum and lets out a whimper as she orgasms.

Sonny is close, as promised he pulls out and pulls Suzie closer toward him, he grabs his cock and taps it against her bum, precum sticks to her skin. Sonny wanks himself directing his end towards Suzie’s ass. He explodes and thick cum splatters her bum and shoots up her back. He keeps going and splatters her again. She smirks feeling his gift running down her, sliding between her cheeks and running over her anus. Sonny grabs her ass and rubs his semen over her hole.

After her dad’s disapproval and her mom’s gratitude a month later Suzie leaves home and heads to New York. She knows no one, that is except for Sonny. Next time he is in town, they meet up at a little Italian he knows. After dinner he takes her back to an apartment, he keeps In New York, a penthouse overlooking Central Park.  

‘That’s twice,’ Sonny starts a new count after they furiously fuck.

“This is a great place,” Suzie says walking naked around the bedroom.

Sonny gets up and gets out of the wet bed and follows her through to the living room putting on some boxers as he goes.

“Why don’t you stay here,” he suggests.

“I can’t afford this, I can just about afford the one room I have,” Suzie replies.

“Rent free, when I am not here, it just sits empty.”

“Wow, that’s amazing and I guess we will be sharing when you are in town?” Suzie asks.

“Well, honey, that is what I was thinking. What do you say?” Sonny replies.

“Fine by me, I except. Thank you.” A naked Suzie runs over and hugs Sonny.

Sonny leaves to head back to Miami, but before he goes, he arranges some packages to be sent to Suzie. They are full of designer clothes and jewellery. Suzie gets more and more excited with each package she opens, the dresses are short, the heels are high, and the underwear is skimpy.

Suzie soon realises Sonny wants her to dress a certain way, sexy, alluring. She knows that he is going to want sex whenever he is in town. She is actually starting to have a bit of a thing for him, plus to have this apartment rent-free, she couldn’t resist.

Sonny’s next trip to New York is a month later, he goes directly to the apartment. Suzie is waiting in a black off-the-shoulder mini dress. Her legs are smooth and bare, her little toes have a beautiful red pedicure and are shown off in delicate, black, and silver high-heel sandals.

“You look great,” Sonny says blown away.

Suzie lifts her dress. Sonny looks at the sultry strappy see-through low-rise panties with an open back with lace-up detail.

“Your pussy and ass look great too.”

“Well, that’s for later,” she says smiling.

Sonny grabs her and they go out. Although through dinner he really can’t wait to get her home again.

That night Suzie teases and edges Sonny before she finally lets him fucks her pussy. She allows him to cum inside her. She enjoys feeling his warm load flood her cunt.

The following morning, Suzie greets Sonny dressed in just skimpy lace underwear and stilettos. She produces breakfast and they enjoy it in bed. Although Sonny enjoys eating her out even more when he pulls her knickers off. Suzie also gets a mouthful of cum after sucking Sonny’s cock. Similar scenarios went on over the next few days.

Before Sonny heads back to Miami Suzie is showered with more gifts and gets the rent paid upfront. Sonny has counted, it is now twenty-five times. They were both getting what they needed from this arrangement!

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments