Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Grimoire - Part 8 - The Tango Evita

"Young prostitute shown a new path through life."

16
16 Comments 16
5.1k Views 5.1k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Recommended Read

I looked up from my book and kneeling at my feet. I saw Agnes in the perfect submissive pose. She was naked and kneeling with her knees spread, open hands on her thighs and back straight. I could see that her pussy had a sheen of wetness which made it look slick and inviting.

“What is it, Slut?”

“Sir, your Pet is needy. She needs your attention.”

Since Agnes had seen my display of dominance when we visited with the Prince of Wales, and I had subjugated one of his mistresses, she enjoyed it when we played D/s roles. I must say I was not displeased with that turn of events.

“Can’t Pet see that I’m busy?”

“I’m sorry to disturb you, Sir. Maybe you should punish me, Sir?”

“Stand up and come closer, Pet.”

As she stood in front of me, I reached up to her gorgeous tits and fondled them. I bounced them in the palm of my hand before pinching her nipples between my fingers.

“Mmm, yes that feels so good, Sir. It makes my pussy tingle when you do that.”

“It does? Let me check. Spread your legs for me.”

As she obeyed I pinched her pussy lips and rubbed them together causing her to moan. She was so horny that they slid smoothly and wetly against each other. I parted them revealing her tight pink orifice which begged for my fingers.

“You are not to cum until I give you permission,” I said as I slid my fingers into her. I massaged that juicy hot pussy making her whole body shudder in response. When I felt her juices flow in response to my fingering I took her and placed her across my knees with her ass facing me.

“Okay wench time to punish you for disturbing my reading!”

“Oh, please Sir don’t hurt me,” she pleaded. I could detect her giggle though I could not see her face.

I caressed her beautiful curved ass cheeks warming it up with my hands as she squirmed on my lap. Her belly pressed down on my cock which rose to meet the challenge. She chuckled as she felt my member pressing into her. “Stop it!” I growled.

“Stop what, Sir?”

“Stop delaying your punishment by getting me all excited.”

With an aggrieved tone, she said, “But Sir I’m just lying down across your lap. Is that getting you excited?”

“You know it is you little slut,” I said as I raised my hand and started spanking her butt. I landed ten smart spanks on each cheek and by the time I was done both her cheeks glowed with a lovely rosy tinge to them.

I parted her legs and felt her pussy which was sopping wet with her juices literally dripping from her.

“Thank you, Sir,” I deserved that she sniffled.

I just picked her up and carried her to the bedroom in my arms and lay her down across the bedspread. Placing a pillow under her hips, I parted her thighs and looked down at her.

“Cock your legs back and keep them spread. Time for me to use that tight little pussy of yours to relieve the tension you have caused my cock.”

“Yes, Sir. Please use my pussy it’s yours to use as are all my holes, Master.”

I hastily removed my clothes, knelt between those slender thighs and plunged my cock into her. Her legs wound around my hips pulling me tight into her. Her lustrous dark eyes were gleaming with delight as I thrust in and out of the tightest warmest pussy I had ever enjoyed.

She started to moan, and I warned her, “Don’t cum till I tell you that you may. Understood?”

“Yes, Sir. My love and my Master.”

Her breasts were against my chest as she parted her lips and kissed me. I could feel those hard nipples against me and her soft tongue exploring my mouth. My cock throbbed in her depths as I felt the glans rubbing against her cervix, I was on the point of cumming.

“Now! Cum now,” I told her.

I felt her whole body quiver under me, and my cock was awash in her hot cum as she moaned and writhed. My own ejaculation followed, and stream after stream of my seed bathed her pussy.

After we both were through, we just lay there snuggling. Agnes nuzzled my neck and whispered to me, “What were you reading that was so riveting?”

“Love for Sale, it’s a history of prostitution through the ages.”

“You seemed lost in thought, what was going through your mind?”

“I just thought that it’s a very complicated subject. In all sexual relations, there is an exchange between both parties. They each receive something from the other so where is the line between a woman and man who are married and a prostitute with her client. Both situations seem to me to be quite similar.”

“So, where do you place love in that equation?” She asked.

“What’s Love Got to do With It. as goes the song? I am starting to see that there are two elements involved. One is love, but the other is lust. I love you beyond all others but I can still lust for others they are not mutually contradictory.”

“Darling, I can see that you are becoming a wise man.”

“Agnes, you are the one who has taught me that lesson. If I had not learned, I would be a mass of jealousy waiting to explode. When I see you in the embrace of another man or woman I know you satisfy your insatiable lust, and still I know you love only me.”

“Very true, John. What has that got to do with prostitution?”

“I just wondered if a prostitute felt only lust or nothing. Perhaps she even fell in love with her client.”

“As you know I have had that role at times in my history. I can tell you it can be all three or any combination thereof. John, until now our sexcapades have had the purpose of you having different experiences with a variety of women. How would you feel in assisting me with a seduction of my own?”

“Who’s the lucky guy? Should I feel jealous?”

“No silly it’s a woman or rather a young girl.”

“Now who would that be?”

“I’m keeping that as a surprise as you will have to help me this time. You’ll be the bait.”

“And I’m just supposed to sit and watch?”

“No, dear, you will get to participate if we do it right, but first Tango lessons.”

“Tango?”

“Yes, Tango. Since you are interested in prostitution, legend has it that the Tango originated in the brothels of Buenos Aires.”

“Really?”

“Yes! Now time to get rid of that extra fat you have been collecting sitting down and reading all day. Stand up!”

“Okay, now we can’t turn you into Antonio Banderas or Al Pacino but who knows you might yet have undiscovered talents. Now let’s start with the embrace.”

“That should be easy,” I giggled.

“No! You ass, get your mind out of the bedroom. Here stand in front of me. Now place your hand lightly curved around my back. Higher and stop clowning. Back not the backside. Now hold your arm to the side and bent at the elbow. I will place my hand in yours. That’s it, now don’t clutch at me.”

“Agnes, this is going to be difficult. I keep wanting to poke my erection into you.”

“Okay, I guess we had better put on some clothes. I keep wanting you to do that also. You would never learn, and I won’t be able to teach you.”

We spent the next several days dancing together for two hours a day. Agnes drilled the beat into me, and at night I would find myself counting the steps and rhythm of the Tango to put myself to sleep when Agnes did not exhaust me.

Tango is a simple combination of two slow walks and a Tango Close. The five steps are counted "Slow, Slow, Quick Quick Slow," resulting in a total of eight counts. She drummed that rhythm into me daily. I found that instead of walking I was now gliding all over the place.

One day Darcy my uncle walked in on me as I was prancing around the living room. He shook his head and muttered, ”Ah! Tango,” and walked out to return to his quarters at the other end of the book.

Finally, Agnes was satisfied. She confessed to me that I had graduated from looking like an elephant doing the waltz to the point where most women would be happy to do the tango with me.

“We’ll leave tomorrow,” she announced.

“Where to my love?”

“John, where do you think Tango would be a useful skill of seduction?”

“Argentina?”

“Yes, Argentina.”

 

ooOOoo

 

We arrived at the Alvear Palace Hotel in a remise, a privately owned car used as transportation for hire. When I saw what taxis looked like I was glad we had chosen this form of transportation. A doorman in a uniform reminiscent of the Hungarian Hussars welcomed us and called two bellboys to help us with our luggage. When I say, bellboys, I mean just that as they could not have been older than thirteen years old.

The drive through the city had surprised me. This did not resemble my concept of a South American city. Our driver provided us with a guided tour as we drove up the Avenida 9 de Julio. He pointed out the Opera House which he proudly proclaimed to be larger than the Paris Opera House and the Scala de Milan. He showed us the Casa Rosada, the Argentinian White House in pink, and other landmarks. The city was more European than South American.

When I commented to Agnes about this, she told me to look around me. I noticed that the people also seemed more European than Latin. She told me that the Italian, German, British and East European people formed the majority of the population which is why I saw so many blue-eyed blonds.

The hotel lobby was majestic, and after registering, we were escorted to our suite by the concierge. We were Sir John and Lady Agnes again. When I asked Agnes why we had adopted our British personae, she explained that the Argentines were envious of America’s role as a significant power and more sympathetic to Britain.

Like all the hotels Agnes had booked us in, this one reeked of opulence. Our suite was magnificent, and once our luggage was deposited, we got out of our traveling clothes and relaxed.

I looked out of the window and was confronted by the view of mausoleums. We were overlooking the Recolletas Cemetery burying place to the upper crust of Argentina. There were no headstones but acres of crypts which were the size of small houses. I began to get an idea of the incredible wealth that existed here.

When I mentioned this to Agnes she said there was an expression used at the time ‘Rich as an Argentine,’ however, there was incredible poverty also. She added cryptically that this was one reason she had chosen to come here, but refused to elaborate.

 

ooOOoo

 

Supper time finally arrived at ten o’clock, apparently the earliest time that supper was served. My stomach was grumbling. I asked Agnes whether the food was spicy and she twittered that it, in fact, was the opposite of spicy. When I asked her what I should order she said to ask for a lomo with papas provencal.

“What the heck is a lomo?”

“Trust me. Have I ever steered you wrong.”

“Not so far,” I answered.

“Oh! Also, order a bottle of Argentinian Cabernet or a Malbec. Let the sommelier choose which he thinks most appropriate.”

My curiosity as to what we were going to be eating was answered when the waiter served our meal. Apparently, a lomo was a whole filet mignon strip, and papas provencal were French fries sprinkled with what seemed to be parsley. He divided the lomo into two portions a smaller one for Agnes and a larger one for me.

The food was outstanding, and the wine was a perfect complement to the meal.

As we ate, Agnes would cast glances around the room and in particular towards the bar at the rear. Finally, her face broke into a smile. I glanced in the direction she was looking to see a young woman taking a seat at the bar.

“Is that our prey, darling?”

“Yes, don’t stare at her yet.”

As we finished our meal, I heard the unmistakable sound of a bandoneon, the essential concertina-like musical instrument indispensable to all tango orchestras.

“Agnes, is the young woman a prostitute?” I asked.

“Well yes and no. She wants to be a ‘mina.’ That is essentially a kept woman or mistress to a wealthy man. She has not yet met that person, so she hangs out at bars and dance halls waiting for her opportunity and being sampled by men she chooses as possible prospects.

Tonight my darling we will both sample her. I want you to invite her to dance and then bring her back to the table. Do not proposition her. I will have the concierge send her to your room after I leave, and you dance with her again for about half an hour longer. You will tell her I have to go to meet some old friends and you will go to the room. Understood?”

“How could I not understand such explicit instructions, boss.”

“On your way my ever gallant Lothario.” She said smiling at me.

I walked over to the bar and sat next to the young lady in question. Mustering my best Spanish, I asked for permission to sit next to her.

“Con Su permiso.”

She turned to face me, and after looking me over, she smiled and said, “Encantada.” Delighted.

In truth, I was enchanted. The young woman was delightful with her blond hair piled on top of her head and sparkling dark eyes. Her red lipsticked smile revealed pearly white teeth. This girl was beautiful and probably not much older than eighteen.

“Senor is English?” She asked.

“Si,” I answered with a smile. “How can you tell?”

“It is the accent, Senor. Do not worry I know the English language.”

Her accent was pure BBC English. She handed me her dainty hand and introduced herself. “Eva Duarte is my name. And you?”

“Sir John,” I replied.

She giggled girlishly and said, “Oh! You are the first English Lord I have encountered. I am so honored.”

“Don’t be. We put our pants on like all men, one leg at a time.”

She smiled flirtatiously back and asked, “The same for removing them?”

I blushed and asked her if she would be willing to dance with me.

“Senor, I do not foxtrot as the English do.” She answered.

I stood and helped her to her feet and led her to the dance floor.

I took the classic Tango position, and her eyes went wide. “You know the Tango?”

“A bit, Senorita Eva. I will try not to crush your toes under my big and clumsy feet.”

She was taller than I expected her to be and her red tango dress was slit to permit freedom of movement and to reveal a set of sensational legs. She flowed around the dance floor in my arms and inspired me to feats I had seen but not yet tried. When she lifted her leg at one point, I slid my hand up her thigh to support her and discovered the softness of her skin.

The dance over I invited her to the table where Agnes was sitting. When I introduced her to Agnes, a faint pout showed on her lips. This was rapidly replaced by a smile when Agnes explained that she was going to her friends and would see me in the morning.

After she left we danced a few more dances before I presented my excuses telling Eva that the trip had fatigued me and that I hoped to see her again. She smiled at me gave me a light kiss on the cheek and told me she hoped so too.

LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS

I returned to my room where Agnes was waiting for me.

“What now?” I asked.

“Patience. Good things come to he who waits. I can see from that bulge in your pants that you are as ever ready.”

“Well she is delectable, and I would not hesitate to sample her charms.”

“You will. Now John, please don’t give any indication that I’m here. I’ll appear at the appropriate moment.”

“You are such a wanton little slut, Agnes. It’s no wonder I am head over heels in love with you.” I said giving her a passionate kiss.

“Get off me you beast, and wipe the lipstick off your face before she gets here,” she said before disappearing into the second bathroom of the suite.

I lay down on the bed, and about fifteen minutes later I heard a light knock on the door. Eva was standing there with a smile on her face and asked if she could come in.

“Sir John, you were such a delightful Tango dancer I wondered if I could spend some time with you and we could become better acquainted?”

“Come in my dear. I would be delighted to become better acquainted with you and your charms.”

“Oh! Sir John, you are going to make me blush.”

“You look so charming when you do. May I just call you Eva? And you may call me John. Let’s dispense with the formalities. If we are going to become better acquainted.”

“Of course. Do you find me attractive, John?”

“I find you both attractive and adorable, Eva. I’ve wanted to kiss those beautiful lips since we started dancing together.”

“I don’t think it would be amiss under the circumstances, John,” she smiled as she wrapped her arms around me.

I approached my face to hers, and she licked her lips as our mouths met. Her tongue probed my mouth as we melted into a passionate kiss. My hands cupped her firm bottom, and I drew her against me.

“I take it that you are pleased to see me if that is an indication?” she said as she looked down at the bulge that was bulging my trousers out.

“Very pleased,” I replied as she sank to her knees and undid my belt and lowered my trousers.

She lowered my underwear, and my cock popped straight up. She looked at it and started giggling.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I didn’t know you were a Gaucho.”

“What do you mean a Gaucho?”

“Here in Argentina men are not cut. I don’t know how you call it.”

“Circumcised?”

“Yes, only our Gauchos are. It’s part of their religion.”

“You mean that your Gauchos are Jewish?”

“Yes most of them. Gauchos wear those funny little what do you call them? Ah yes! Skullcaps under their Gaucho hats. But I like it cut,” she said taking my cock and gently stroking it with her soft hand. “May I taste it?”

“Hmm… Please!” With that, she licked the length of my cock and swirled her tongue over the head gathering the fluid that was seeping from the tip.

“You taste delicious.” Her mouth began sucking the head in and out before drawing me into her warm wet mouth.

I felt my cock starting to throb and did not want to come yet, so I lifted her up to her feet.

“I want to feast my eyes on your body,” I told her. My hands went to remove her dress, but she pushed me back on the bed.

“Just sit and watch. Remove your clothes and relax and watch me.”

I struggled out of my shirt and removed my socks and lay back against the headboard.

She stood to the side of the bed and sinuously slithered out of her dress revealing a red bra and matching panties. Her legs were bare. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra demurely holding it against her chest to tease me. When she dropped it to the floor, I saw those delicious tits. They were not unusually large, but they were firm, pear-shaped and had pink areolas surmounted by tender pink nipples. My mouth was watering, and I moved forward to sample them.

“Not yet, John. Relax”

Next, she sensuously slid her panties down her hips. When they pooled at her ankles, she again covered herself to hide her pussy from my gaze. Placing her hands on top of her head she did a slow pirouette in front of me to let me admire her charms from all angles. Her pussy was well trimmed and had just a tiny tuft of black hair at her pubis. Apparently, she dyed her hair blond.

“You like? She asked.

“Oh yes.”

She climbed on the bed and came to stretch her body against mine. She kissed me again languorously before bringing her breast to my mouth. I sucked in as much of her titty flesh as I could and followed up by flicking her nipple with my tongue. I distinctly heard her making purring sounds as I licked and sucked her nipple. My other hand toyed with the other nipple lightly pinching it and rolling it between my fingers. She tasted sweet and fresh with a slight flavor of citrus.

I started to lay her back as I wanted to taste that small pussy of hers but she pushed me flat on my back and straddled my hips. Planting her feet on either side, she squatted and lowered her body and slid my cock into her pussy. It was tight, hot, and clung to my cock as she started to raise and lower herself on me while keeping her balance with one hand on my belly.

Suddenly Agnes walked into the room. The moment she saw her Eva froze. She got off me and crumbled on the bed hiding her face in her hands. I could hear her muffled sobs. She looked up finally at Agnes who had come to sit next to her on the bed.

“I’m sorry madam,” she sobbed. “I did not know you would be back. What will you think of me?”

She suddenly realized that Agnes was as naked as she was and her jaw dropped.

“You’re naked! What does this mean?”

“Eva Marie Ibarguren, should I not ask you what does it mean that you are naked with my husband?”

“You will think that I am just a whore,” Eva said.

“Well aren’t you? Did not the concierge send you to this room and tell you that there was a gentleman who needed sexual company and that you would be well rewarded.”

Eva blushed and started weeping as Agnes took her into her embrace and softly stroked her hair.

“Hush child. Stop crying. We need to speak, you and I. After we finish, if you wish you can pleasure John and yourself.”

“How did you know my birth name, Senora?” Came out between sobs.

“I know a lot about you, Eva. I know that you did not come to Buenos Ayres from the village of Junin to be a simple Mina. That you aspire to be an actress. What I know about your future would amaze you.”

“But how?”

“How is not important. You can consider me as a Bruja, a sorceress with the power to see the future.”

Eva cowered away and made the sign of the cross.

“Oh stop that you silly child. I am not here to do you harm.”

“But Brujas are bad women aren’t they?”

“I am sure some of them were, but I am not one of those. Just sit and listen to me before you decide whether I am good or bad. I came here to help you and not to harm you. To guide you to a destiny you can’t even begin to imagine. One day you will be regarded as the greatest woman in Argentina and one of the greatest in the world. Some will even call you Santa Evita.”

“What, me?”

“Yes, you! However, you have to listen to my advice. There is nothing wrong with being a Mina. It is a way of life here where life is very hard for someone like you. Now there is a difference between being a Mina and being a common whore. If you become a common whore, you will close that door which will open in your future, and it will never open to you.”

“But I need money to live, Senora,”

“I know, and John will help you with that. Not because you are going to spread your legs for him but because he is a good man. You must really pursue your career as an actress as that will permit you to meet in a few years a Coronel in the army who will fall in love with you. He will not be handsome but will be your pathway. When you marry him, you will become the woman you want to be and help the poor and the working people.”

“That is the truth, Senora?”

“Yes, Eva. And please call me Agnes. I will use my influence that will let you meet people in cinema and radio who will help advance your career. It won’t be easy, but with your beauty and your charm you will succeed.”

“Oh, Agnes how can I thank you?”

“Well, first wipe those tears and then give me a kiss.”

Eva tentatively approached her face to Agnes’ cheek to kiss her when Agnes turned her head, and the two women’s lips met. The effect was a truly magic moment, at first, Eva started to pull back, and I could visibly see her resistance weaken as she succumbed to the passion of Agnes.

Her hand went around Agnes’ head, and she pulled her tight to her while her other hand caressed Agnes’ breast.

“Agnes, I have never done anything like this before. It feels so different than with a man.”

“I know just lay back, and I will teach you.”

She did just that, and Agnes started to toy with her pretty tits pinching and kneading each one in turn as Eva writhed on the bed under her ministrations. Her nipples were sucked and licked eliciting moans from her.

Agnes' tongue trailed down Eva’s body exploring every inch of her tender skin until her mouth was just over Eva’s mons. She blew soft puffs of air at her pussy causing Eva to giggle. She started to lick on each side of Eva’s delicate pussy lips before using her fingers to part those folds and reveal to both our eyes the soft pink inner flesh which was bedewed with a glistening sheen.

I took Agnes’s place at Eva’s puffy nipples and toyed at them with fingers and tongue while Agnes positioned herself between Eva’s slender thighs.

I could hear Agnes lapping at the hidden treasure she found which must have been dripping with juice from the sounds I was hearing.

I felt Eva’s back arch and saw her hips thrust upward as Agnes attacked her clit with mouth and tongue and fingered that tight hole. Her moans increased in a crescendo, and I hoped the doors were soundproof.

After an eternity, her body finally collapsed on the bed and lay limply there. I think Agnes had sucked all the energy out of her.

We lay there with Eva between the both of us and Agnes petted her and comforted her till she had calmed down and regained her breath.

“Agnes, that was incredible. I never had anything like that before. Can I do the same to you?” She asked with youthful exuberance.

“Of course you may. I would be despondent if you didn’t. Would you like to try something I am sure you never have?”

“What’s that?”

“After you kiss my breasts, get on your knees between my legs and ravish my pussy with your tongue and John will enter your pussy from behind. That way you will experience the best of both worlds. He is very skillful in his art also.”

She slid her body to the side and started attacking Agnes’ tits with relish. She kissed them and licked them till they were coated with a gloss of saliva before licking and sucking on my wife’s tender nipples.

Agnes lay there with a smile of contentment on her face as she craned her neck to look at this adorable girl ravish her breasts. She caught her breath as Eva’s tongue licked down her body, played with her navel, and copied what she had done in blowing puffs of warm breath at her vagina.

Eva found her way between Agnes’ thighs and started a tentative exploration of the pussy which lay before her eyes. Her first touches were very tentative and exploratory as if she did not know where to start. Agnes told Eva to just relax and think of what she liked when she masturbated and when Agnes had played with her. I could see that cute blush when Agnes mentioned masturbation and then a smile as her tongue came out, and she started bathing Agnes’ pussy with her saliva.

I positioned myself behind her and lifted her cute ass up a bit before sliding my cock between her slick folds without penetrating her. I could feel my cock rubbing against her hard clit as I sawed back and forth.

Eva had a beautiful ass, and it was a delight to see it push back against me as if begging for my cock to enter her. I looked down and saw that my cock was glistening with a coating of her juices and parted her slightly to penetrate her with just the head of my cock. It felt as if she was clasping it and she pushed back causing it to slide completely in.

It was heaven. If she had been hot and slick before, she was now more so after Agnes’ treatment. Her pussy was a veritable furnace. Eva’s sheath was very tight around me, and I could feel each inch of my cock being milked by her pussy.

She had her face buried in Agnes’ pussy. Each time I thrust forward was as if I was driving her deeper within its folds. Agnes was moaning as was Eva though hers were muffled. I took a chance and ran my finger over her little-crinkled anus and felt her clamp down on me even harder.

Reaching under her I wet my fingers in her pussy juices and carefully slid a well-lubricated finger into her anus. The effect was instantaneous in that her hips and body started trembling and when my other hand reached and pinched her clit she seemed to literally explode around my pulsing cock. It was as if Niagara had been loosed and I could feel her juices flowing out and drenching my hand.

I had been ready for a long time just waiting for this moment, and I hosed her with jet after jet of warm cum. Agnes’ hips were also heaving as she attained her climax. After several more smaller seismic shocks the three of us collapsed in a heap on the bed.

The three of us lay there recovering when Eva spoke up first. “That was just incredible. You two are true magicians. I am not without familiarity, but feelings like these I have never experienced.”

Agnes took her into her arms and kissed her. “You know it takes two to Tango and now you know there can also be a three-person Tango if all the dancers are in sync with each other. John, call room service and have them send up three bottles of champagne and some fruit. We will need sustenance because I believe this will be a long night.”

“Eva, I have a little present for you. Come here.”

Agnes went to a drawer and returned with a chamois pouch which she presented to Eva. Like a little girl at Christmas, Eva opened it and looked inside. She sat at the bed and gaped at the contents.

“Agnes, I can’t accept this. It is too much. Way more than the concierge told me I would earn.”

“Eva, I forgot this is what you earned as a Mina,” she said and handed a sum of cash to her. “That is what you could earn and more if you start to follow my advice. Now come, I want to take a bath with you and play with your body. Every inch of it. Do you want John to join us or shall we leave him out here?”

“Don’t be cruel, Agnes. Of course, he should be in there with us. He is a magnificent lover.”

The rest of the night passed in a blur. I think every possible combination and position that two women and a man could make love in was at least attempted. In the morning Eva left us with a tinge of sadness when she found out we were returning home.

Once she was gone, I asked Agnes why she had made those predictions.

“John, you are slow sometimes. You have seen the play, heard the music, and still, it has not dawned on you?”

Uh... No. Who is she?”

“That my dear is Evita. Not the Madonna version but the real one. That girl will one day be Evita Peron. She left here at a turning point in her life and with enough money to launch herself onto her life path. Without this, within a few years, she would have become just another whore.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments