Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Whore and The Gentleman

"A high-class escort meets her man for the evening..."

21
13 Comments 13
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"(This is an excerpt from a long story I'm working on. But I thought this part was kind of fun, I hope you enjoy it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The gal is a high-class escort, specializing in the Girl Friend Experience)"

Saturday, 7:45 pm, At The Bar

The Joe Walsh song “All Night Long” came over the loudspeaker. That is a different song than the Lionel Richie one of the same title. I smiled, knowing most everyone in here didn’t even know who Joe Walsh was, or that he joined the Eagles for the Hotel California album.

“How’s that Gimlet, Mr. Dawson?” My bartender, Ted, was taking very good care of me. I nodded at him and held it up in a small toast.

“Best I’ve ever had!”

He laughed. The arrangements Rico made yesterday were paying off well. Ted had two barstools saved for me in the very crowded place, and I was assured of a table the moment I was ready for dinner. Money talks, bullshit walks.

I’m always punctual. To me, it’s just courteous not to waste other people’s time. I hope for that in others but I rarely find it and have learned not to expect it. Still, I was hoping that Elisa would be here by 8:15, maybe 8:20. I was very surprised when I felt a soft hand on my shoulder about ten minutes before the hour.

“You must be Troy,” she whispered in my ear from behind.

I turned to see my Elisa in a classy yet sexy Little Black Dress and some dead-sexy heels. When I stood up, we were about the same height. I felt a little starstruck, she was that beautiful.

“Even if I wasn’t Troy, I would tell you I am.”

She laughed and stepped in to hug me. But, it wasn’t just a friendly hello hug. No, she melted into me, her body softly pressed against me as she kissed my cheek.

“I hope you’re Elisa, you look stunning.”

She smiled, her bright white teeth completed her dazzling smile. “I am she. I mean, yes, I’m Elisa. And thank you for the compliment.”

“How did you know it was me?”

“Well, Dana said you were a devastatingly handsome man, and that could only be you.”

“Right…”

“And… okay, they do give us your picture so we know who to look for.”

“Ah damn, I like the devastatingly handsome answer better.”

“Let’s go with that, then. Buy a girl a drink?”

I got her a Hpnotiq and, yes, that’s the way it's spelled. I had never heard of it, kind of a fruity liqueur that was pretty tasty.

“I have an envelope in my jacket pocket.”

She gave me a sultry little smile. “Let’s do that at the table, okay? Why don’t we—“ she scooted her stool closer to me so that her crossed knees fit in between mine—“get a little better acquainted. I’ll start. Most of my new friends ask me how long I have been doing this. Was that going to be your first question?”

She held her drink in her left hand, her elbow resting on the bar, while her other hand rested on her right knee. I placed my hand on top of hers.

“Actually, I was going to ask what’s the percentage of your friends that fall in love with you. 98? 99%?”

She smiled and shook her head. “You, um, you don’t have to flatter me.” She leaned over to whisper in my ear. “I’m pretty much a sure thing.”

She slid her hand out from under mine, but quickly placed it on top of my hand, that hand now feeling her thigh. Her soft, silky, warm, vibrant thigh. I looked down at our hands and gave her a gentle little squeeze. My eyes took in the loveliness of her legs, then I enjoyed the tight fit of her dress over her hips, and my eyes rested on her elegant cleavage.

“You’re staring. Do I have some lint on me?”

I looked up and met her eyes. She smiled. But it wasn’t that Hollywood kind of smile where the mouth makes a big smile but the eyes aren’t involved. No, her eyes smiled also. I looked at her right eye, then her left, then back at her right. My breathing deepened and the bar noise seemed to vanish into the background. Looking into her light blue… no, her profile said aquamarine. Looking into her aquamarine eyes, I felt myself feeling so many emotions, all at once. Love, lust, jealousy, anger, love, peace, passion, love, home, falling…

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

Elisa blushed, her cheeks turned dark red as she broke our gaze. “I’m sorry,” she said, reaching for her glass and taking a large swig. She let go of my hand and sat up straighter on her stool. “I don’t know what happened. It’s like… you were looking into my soul.”

My hand tightened on her leg, my fingernails now lightly pushing into her warm skin.

“Elisa,” I started in a low voice. “You felt something. You felt a little of what I’m feeling for you. Everything about you… your look, your voice, your touch… you just… it’s hard to explain.”

It was my turn to look away. I knew what it was, I was just afraid to say it. Merlot (my previous stripper/girlfriend) brought it out of me, a little. That primal feeling, that thing inside, that beast that you spend your whole life denying its existence, and when it tries to creep out and you want to let it out and ravage this girl in front of you but we’re in bar and—

“Troy.” She leaned forward and rested her hand on my thigh. “It’s okay, Troy. I am yours. I am here for you. Don’t be embarrassed, don’t be ashamed. For god’s sake, be honest with yourself, be honest with me. Whatever you want to do, I will do with you, alright? Tell me, Troy. Tell me your desires. You’ve got me soaking wet, I want to know how I can please you.”

Her face was nothing but earnest, honest; I believed every word she said.

“Alright, Elisa. You want to know? You really want to know?” She nodded enthusiastically. “I just feel like a caveman around you. I want to drag you back to my cave and fuck—“

I realized I was talking a bit too loud. My cock ached, yearning for release from its cloth prison. I adjusted him before I leaned in to her ear and spoke with gritted teeth.

“I want to fuck you so hard, like our very lives depended on it. I want you cumming as I pound you relentlessly. I want you screaming my name in agony and ecstasy. I want your pussy to ache from so many orgasms that you will remember me for a week. And when I turn you over to fuck your ass, you will beg me not to stop, only to keep fucking you, fucking you hard until you are just a rumpled heap of flesh, only able to breathe but too dazed to move.”

Her nipples protruded through the panels of her dress as her chest rose and fell in deep breaths. I felt her swallow hard as she processed my desires.

“I want all that,“ she promised. “Fuck me like you love me, and fuck me like you hate me. You fuck me like you just said, and I will do practically any disgusting thing you want.”

My hand slid up her thigh, sliding around the side. Her flesh was so soft, yet there was also muscle underneath. I wanted this flesh, I wanted to make it quiver and shake with passion and desire. I wanted, I needed her. My heart and soul desperately burned for her, I was losing control of my faculties as my lust raged inside me. I gripped her flesh hard, yet I kissed her cheek so tenderly as I breathed in her scent…

“Troy,” she whispered. “Do you live here in town, or have you got a room?”

“I’ve got a suite at Caesar’s. I’m thinking that dinner can wait. We can order room service, anything you like, for afterwards. But if I’m not inside your pussy in the next fifteen minutes, I am going to explode.”

“Take me to your cave, Mr. Dawson, and do some of that caveman shit. Fuck me, please, before I scream.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Mojavejoe420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments