Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trucker Fucker, Chapter 2

"The fun continued for both of them until both were completely exhausted."

41
22 Comments 22
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Julia was enjoying Tommy's pussy eating technique so much that she wasn't aware of what it was actually doing to her. As she ground and humped against his face, her head was too clouded to realize she was rapidly approaching her crest.

Suddenly she was there, staring into the abyss and there was nothing she could do but plunge headlong over it!

"OH FUCK TOMMY, I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING, BABY! OHHH, FUCK MEEEE!"

Tommy reacted instantly. He wanted to make sure she came hard so he shoved two fingers up her pussy deep and began finger-fucking her as he continued licking and lapping up the sweet syrup she was pouring out.

She tasted incredible and he kept the flow of her juices going for as long as he could. Julia, on the other hand, was squirming convulsing and crying out as her orgasm lasted a torturously long time. 

Mercifully, her orgasm passed finally and all that was left was an occasional spasm. She was left weak and gasping for air, so he pulled her down onto his lap, kneeling on the couch as she straddled him, facing him. 

She raised up a bit and reached between her legs to grasp his cock, guiding it to her opening and then sank down onto it with a groan.

"Ohhh, GOD!"

She didn't have the strength just yet to bounce up and down on his lap, so she just leaned forward, putting her head on his shoulder. Tommy took the lead then, rocking back and forth and as he did, his cock slid in and out of her just enough to do the job. 

Tommy listened to her moans and whimpers in his ear as he moved inside her. Rocking like this wasn't the deep full hard thrusts he liked, but it did allow him to rub against her clit like he wouldn't normally be able to do with his regular fucking motion.

His hands slid down to her ass and while one hand pulled her ass cheeks apart, he probed her tight asshole with the fingers of the other, adding another layer of sensation to the signals crowding and fighting for attention in her tattered mind.

"OHHH! Oh, Tommy! Oh yes, baby, I love it when a man pays my ass some attention! I love it fingered, I love it licked, and I love it fucked! Oh please play with my ass! You can have any hole you want–or all of them if you want!"  

When Tommy stuck his finger in her ass, Julia's natural reaction was to sit up straight. When she did, it brought her ass closer to him so he could reach it easier and he was able to shove his finger deeper into her ass.

It also made her amazing tits available to him, and he took advantage of this as well, latching onto one tit with his mouth and licking and sucking on the hard erect nipple.

Just like adding the fifth quart to a one-gallon bucket, her mind could not contain all the sensations it was being sent. She was being sent external messages from her ass, her pussy, her clit, and her tits along with what she herself was feeling inside. It was simply too much for her to process so in response to this overstimulation, her body reacted by orgasming. Big.

"Oh fuck, Tommy! Oh, I'm cumming again! Oh my God, I'm... I'm... CUUMMMINNGGG!!"

Once again her body went into convulsions. This time she was sitting on his lap and she threw her arms around his neck clinging tightly to him and biting his shoulder as the intensity grew.

He held her tightly as the waves went through her. He felt her shudder with each convulsion that passed through her body and when they had finished, she slumped in his arms.

Tommy laid the spent woman on the sofa, and then sat on the edge of the sofa next to her. As he sat there, stroking her long chestnut-brown hair, he wondered how a woman of her obvious intelligence, class, and maturity got into the business of selling her body.

She didn't seem to be the average "will work for food" type–her clothes were much higher quality and style that the Salvation Army thrift store stuff. 

He also wondered why a woman as hot and sexy as Julia wasn't married. Or maybe she was? Was this her idea of cheating? She wasn't wearing a ring, but she could have taken it off. The last thing he wanted was an angry husband or boyfriend coming around to start some trouble.

Maybe she was divorced? He didn't know, but it perplexed him and the more he thought about it, the more puzzled he became. Surely a woman like this could find another, much easier and less dangerous way to make a living.

He knew that most truckers didn't have a lot of cash to blow on hookers, so she couldn't be living on just what she made bouncing between big rigs. And working all night like this would make it very hard to get up the next morning for a full day at the office!

As he thought about the woman sharing his bed, Julia began to stir.

"Mmm, that was amazing, baby! Two incredible orgasms back to back!"

"Glad you liked it, hon. You all rested up now?"

"I am... and ready to go again! You haven't had your fun yet, and you are the one paying for this party!" Then she propped herself up on one elbow. "So what's next stud? What can I do to even the score a bit and pop your party favor?"

"Well, for starters, why don't you hop up and I will open this completely up and give us more room to play."

Julia got up and stood where he showed her so she would be out of the way. Then he folded down the sofa into a double bed.

"There now we have some space to move around."

"Yes, this will be a lot easier. Now baby, let's shift this party into high gear!"

"Sounds good to me. Only one thing... I didn't really come prepared to 'entertain' if you know what I mean. I know it's a little late to mention since we just fucked, but if we are to keep going..." 

"Relax baby, I'm clean. I haven't ridden bareback in some time. I normally carry enough supplies for a couple nights of fun. But I don't know... something about you makes me really want to feel you.

"Unless you don't want to that is. I mean, I do have protection, if you are concerned. But I had my tubes tied a long time ago when I started playing with you boys. I don't need another mouth to feed either!" 

Tommy looked at her carefully. He didn't want to do anything stupid, either. He knew the risks of unprotected sex and he knew he wasn't the first road jockey she'd had.

But the look in her face, the way she carried herself, her whole demeanor... she wasn't your average dollar-a-holler street tramp. And he did like the way she felt as well.

"Okay, darlin' I'm game if you are! Get up on that bed on your knees and show me that hot little ass!"

Julia smiled and quickly hopped on the bed, getting into position. "You want my ass, do you stud?" As she said that, she dropped her head and chest onto the bed to raise her ass as high as she could.

"Yeah I want your ass, but first I want another shot at that tight little twat... sitting on my lap was fun, but I wasn't able to fully explore that hot little hole. I can go a LOT deeper!"

"Oooh, I like the sound of that! I do like 'deeper'... C'mon baby, show me how a trucker drives!" Julia swatted her ass in an invitation to him.

Tommy got on the bed and moved into place behind her. With his cock still as hard as the crowbar in his toolbox, he grabbed the base and began rubbing the head of his cock up and down her wet slick slit.

"Ohhh God, Tommy..."

"Like that do ya?"

"Ohh, yes, your cock feels amazing!"

"Aww, I'll bet you say that to all the truckers!"

Julia raised up and turned around. "No, Tommy I mean it. Sure, I'm a trucker whore and it's my job to tell you guys how great you are and how you're the best I've ever had and all that. And ordinarily, that's all it is–talk. But I really mean it with you.

"Most of the guys I have are too tired from driving all day, or too drunk, or just plain suck in the sack. But you are different.

"With you, I feel... I feel we connect and it's not just a job. I am really glad you opened the door to me tonight. I have had such a good time already, and the night isn't over yet!"

Tommy looked at her. He wasn't some fresh off the farm kid; he'd been down the road a time or two himself. He could tell when he was being played. And he knew that women in her line of work made their money by catering to men's egos.

But it wasn't her sweet words or the soft seductive tone of her voice that convinced him. It was something in her eyes. He saw a sincerity and honesty in them. Traits that even the best whores cannot fake. She really was being honest with him.

"Well if you liked that, then hang on darlin'... I'm gonna make you feel REAL good!"

Julia laid her upper body back down again and Tommy spread her ass cheeks wide apart. He saw the wet pink interior of her pussy and smelled the wonderful aroma coming from it. He straightened back up and leaned forward enough to park the head of his cock at her opening for a moment.

He moved his hands up to her hips and gathering himself, he began pushing into her wet, warm tunnel deliciously slowly, allowing her to feel every inch and every bump and ridge of his cock.

ZaraSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaraSexxy

"Ohhh, Tommy! Oh my God! Your cock... is opening me so wide!"

He watched as his cock slowly disappeared into her, the sight turning him on all the more. Julia's pussy felt wonderful as well, warm and silky. It held his cock in its tender embrace while the muscles went to work rippling and trying to coax it to give up the hot sticky load it carried. 

Julia's moans got louder and more urgent the deeper he pushed into her. She loved this feeling of being stretched and Tommy was giving her more than her average client could.

Ordinarily, if she got more than six inches of man meat inside her she was doing good. But Tommy was packing almost eight inches in length and nearly three and a half inches in diameter! 

Tommy moved deeper into her. He was about three-fourths of the way inside her now and Julia was in seventh heaven! Her pussy was being stretched more than she could remember it being in a very long time and she was loving every bit of it.

She could feel the veins and ridges scraping against the nerve endings in her pussy walls and she felt the pulse of the monster as it throbbed deep within her. And still, it kept burrowing deeper–she didn't know how much more of this beast cock she could take!

Just then her worries were eased, though, when she felt his cock head bump into her cervix just as his balls bumped against her pussy. He was in as far as he could go.

"That's it, baby, that's all I can give you!"

"Oh, Tommy, your cock... oh fuck, it feels so good in me. So big and fat... God, I feel so full!"

Tommy began to pull back out and Julia groaned again, this time at the empty feeling he was leaving behind. But he hadn't even gotten started yet and as soon as his cock had pulled completely out, he pressed back into her once again. 

"Yes! Oh God, Tommy your cock is driving me crazy! Oh, fuck me! Please, Tommy, fuck me hard and deep! Please! I want you to fuck my whore pussy hard, baby! I want it hard!"

Seeing that Julia liked dirty talk, he took up talking to her the same way.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you whore, I'm gonna fuck you like you've never had it! You won't walk out of here as easy as you came in, I promise you that!"

"Oh God, Yes! Fuck me, Tommy, Fuck me till I can't leave at all! I want to be yours, baby, I want to be your whore! Now make me yours! Fuck me like you own me!"

"I AM gonna fuck you, slut, you can count on that. I am gonna fuck your dirty whore pussy until you can't walk straight and then I'm gonna fuck your ass till you can't sit either! You are gonna remember this night for a long, long time!"

And, as if to emphasize his point, he slammed his cock into her, this time with full force and hard enough to make her grunt as his hips slapped against her ass.

Then he began fucking her in earnest, slamming into her hard and driving his cock in as deep as he could get it. He pounded her fast too, not letting her have any chance to catch her breath or rest between thrusts. 

He watched as his slamming into her pussy sent ripples of flesh outward from him. He listened to her moans and cries as his cock split her pussy and thrust into what to Julia seemed her very soul.

"Oh my God! Oh, Oh, Oh, Tommy yes!" she moaned loudly.

Julia had to time her comments with his thrusts because he pounded her so hard it took her breath away. But he knew what she meant. His powerful thrusts and large thick cock were doing just what he wanted. Julia may have been a whore and seen a lot of cocks, but his had her attention now!

He reached forward and grabbed her long brown hair and hauled her up on her knees. He pulled her back to him and grabbed her throat. He held her tight enough to tell her she was controlled but not so tight she couldn't breathe.

"You like that cock in your filthy cunt don't you whore? You like it when that naughty pussy is stuffed full. Yeah, you are a cockwhore, no doubt about that. You live for cock–it's your whole purpose for getting up in the morning, isn't it? You are nothing but a truck-hopping cock gobbler aren't you slut!"

"Yes! Yes, I'm a whore! A filthy, dirty, cock-loving whore! Please, Tommy, please use my whore cunt! Please fuck me like the street whore I am! Oh, fuck Tommy please, please, fuck meee!"

Julia was already so hot she could hardly contain herself and talking dirty and begging him only turned the heat up more. She was a volcano of sexual heat and she was very close to erupting!

With one hand still wrapped around her throat, his other hand moved down and began to finger the clit, rubbing hard and furiously over the swollen sensitive button.

"Oh, God Tommy! Oh God, I'm gonna cum again! Oh, God... OHHH, FUUCCCKKK!! OHHH!"

Sure enough, he felt her flood her pussy cavity with warm sweet juice as Tommy increased the action on her clit. She shook and shuddered in his arms as he held her tight–had he not been clutching her like he was she would have been flailing around and possibly hurt herself.

Julia's pussy spasmed clutching and releasing his cock over and over. To Tommy, it felt like he had stuck his cock in a dairy farmer's milking machine! And it had pretty much the same result–as Julia went through her orgasm Tommy was cresting in his own.

"Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum now! I'm gonna OH, SHIT!" and he erupted, shooting his scalding hot cum deep inside her, painting her pussy walls with his white cream. 

The sensation of him unloading in her still quivering pussy set her off on another orgasm even as the last one was finishing. Back-to-back orgasms weren't something she was used to... ordinarily once a guy blasted he left and she went on about her night's work.

But Tommy was different. He cared as much about her having a good time as he did his own. She wasn't used to that and wasn't prepared for the emotional response she had.

As Tommy finished dumping his cum into her and his cock began to shrink, Julia began sobbing.

"What's wrong hon? Didn't you have a good time?"

"That's just it Tommy... I had too good a time! I'm not used to having someone care if I enjoy myself. I'm a whore and whores aren't allowed to have fun during sex. But you... you let me enjoy sex–even making me cum. I guess I just didn't expect that."

"Julia, sweetheart, first off you are not a whore. Sure you get paid to have sex with men. But whores are dirty, street trash. They don't worry about having class or being a lady. They are cum-dumps for men whose balls can't carry the load they have built up.

"You, on the other hand, are just the opposite. You have class and style... you don't belong in parking lots jumping from truck to truck. You may have had a tough break here and there but you could climb out of this life very easily if you wanted. Whores do this because they can't. 

"Secondly, yes I let you enjoy our time together. I would have been hurt had you not enjoyed it. I strive to always make my partner cum and if I hadn't made you cum, we would still be going at it until you did.

"We both had sex here tonight and we both deserve to finish it. I'm glad you came and I'm glad we came together. That's how it should be," he said.

"Oh Tommy, you are so sweet. I am really glad you took the chance and opened your door to me tonight."

"Me too, babe. It's been too long since I felt this way. Since I felt the warmth and comfort of a woman."

They both laid down to rest and soon were fast asleep in each other's arms where they stayed for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Tommy's alarm clock woke the two up. As Tommy got dressed and ready to continue his journey, Julia got herself ready to go home. "How are you getting home babe?" 

"Oh, my car is parked in a parking lot near here. I'll just walk over and get it." she said.

"Nonsense, I will drive you over to your car."

"That would be nice. Crossing under the highway is scary!" She smiled, grateful for his thoughtfulness.

So when Tommy was ready to leave he took her over to where her car was parked. Julia gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for a wonderful time, Tommy. When are you coming back this way?"

"Well I have to drop this load off in St. Louis, then I have another load waiting for me which will bring me back through here in a couple of days."

"I hope you will stop here and look me up... I'd like to see you again, if you want to."

"It's a date, hon. I should be back here probably Thursday or Friday. I will be stopping here for the night. Look for me and we can repeat last night."

"You bet I will sweetheart!" and she got out of his truck. He waited until she was safely in her car before heading down the road and Julia turned her car towards home.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments