Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Bonding" - Chapter 3:- “Lesbian Education”

"Set in 1987 this is the second part of Clare's first lesbian date with Brenda"

6
0 Comments 0
1.3k Views 1.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"The events of Saturday continued. Clare is narrating to David how her “first date” with Brenda went two days ago. <p> [ADVERT] </p>David’s comments (there were many) have been removed to aid the flow of Clare’s story."

As we walked up the street hand in hand, Brenda pointed me to a small specialist clothing shop. It was one that I had never been in or, for that matter, even seen before. As we entered, I notice a nice-looking lady at the till. She smiled at us and I couldn’t help, but smile back.

Brenda went over and spoke to her, as I wandered around looking at the clothes but more at the prices of the items. I couldn’t help it, and I just stared at them, as I thought that this clothes boutique was extraordinarily expensive, with the cost of some items making me visibly gulp.

From the counter, Brenda chuckled at me, and then wafted her hand in the direction of the clothes.

“Have a good look around, my dear.”

I realised Brenda must have seen me checking the price tags as the next thing she said, quite loudly, “I have told you, do not worry about the price of items, as I am fucking paying.”

The loud comment made me quickly glance around the shop. As Brenda using the f-word so loudly had left me a little self-conscious; but luckily, we were the only customers.

The clothes seemed so different from what I was used to buying in the local department store. I went to the nearest rack and looked at the first item, very brief yellow stretch shorts. I thought, maybe something you could wear at the beach, but I quickly put the item back when I saw the price, twenty pounds!

It was only then I felt Brenda come up behind me. She got so close that I shuddered as I felt her breath on my neck and then her hand on my bottom.

Brenda whispered, “Remember Clare, price is not an issue as I am paying and, you now know, I have a little money.”

You would need stacks of money to shop here, I thought as Brenda then continued, this time, a little more loudly, “It is more important, my dear, that you fucking show me anything you like. I need to get a feel of your tastes,” and with those words, Brenda squeezed my rear and returned to the attractive black lady who was at the till. I swapped the yellow shorts for blue ones, though still thinking these would be five pounds in my local shop.  

I continued to look around and I noticed that most of the clothes were for women, but they were not the normal pieces you would see in the big corporate shops. These were all specialist clothes, hardly any material, but far higher prices. I thought the only place you might be able to wear them would be at a private party as the great majority of them did not cover much of your body.

The clothes intrigued me, as I sorted through them, not really knowing what I was searching for. It was fun. What girl does not like shopping, especially if you have an unlimited budget, and someone else is paying?

The attractive shop assistant came over to see if she could help. I had that feeling that she was also checking me out, something I found unusual as I was with Brenda, though it felt strangely nice to be wanted.

Without really taking much notice of the shop assistant, I told her, “I am just looking, but I let you know if I see anything I like.”

I looked up as Brenda came up to me and pulled me close, before saying to the assistant, “Martina, this is Clare. She is with me and I am looking to buy her a few items for Rainbows.”  

“Have you any suggestions?”

It was obvious that Brenda and Martina knew each other, probably from the local lesbian-friendly bars and clubs. I also guessed Brenda must be a regular customer here, as she and the shop assistant were still talking as I stood there. They hadn’t stopped since we had arrived. As they gossiped, I got my first chance to really look at Martina. She was beautiful and her skin was very dark.

Martina had long, straight, black hair and brown eyes, but it was her voluptuous figure that really caught my eye. Nice size boobs, a slim waist and a shapely round bottom. To cover her beauty, she had a stretch light grey dress that finished just above her knees and was pulled in around her waist by a wide red belt. She looked hot and I could not help staring at her.

When I looked back towards Brenda, she was now watching me and smiling. I knew she had caught me ogling Martina and I could not stop myself from blushing, though Brenda didn’t seem to mind. If anything it seemed, Brenda was pleased that I had just checked out the beautiful shop assistant.

It made me think perhaps this was some sort of test.

We spent the next thirty minutes choosing clothes. We ended up getting three pairs of different coloured stretched shorts, which, if worn, would be bordering on the edge of public indecency as they cut into my bottom and crutch, leaving a good inch of my bum cheeks showing.

We also purchased two very short brightly coloured skirts and a good selection of tops, but the thing I liked most was a red clingy dress, which had a deep plunging neckline that fastened just below my breasts.

This dress was almost in two parts. The front and back were red silk material, though the back hung low so a bra could not be worn. The full length of the sides was completely open but laced together with a red criss-cross cord and some fine red mesh net. The bottom of the dress finished about three inches above my knees, so it was quite short. We also purchased a pack of three red lacy G-string panties to go with the dress and several sets of black and also white ones to go with future other, yet to be purchased, outfits.

We collected all our items and Brenda asked for them to be bagged and sent to her address. It was a service which I never knew existed, but had been quickly offered to Brenda.  

I thought we were going to go, but Brenda announced, “There is one last item I want you to try on before I pay for all this.” She pointed to a rack of clothes. When I looked a little more closely, I noticed the dresses on the hangers were exactly the same as Martina was wearing. But I baulked again when I sneakily looked at the price, sixty pounds!

All I could say to Brenda was, “Thank you. While I do love Martina’s dress, you have already spent a fortune on me,” and she had, it was well over five hundred pounds.

“Not at all, my dear, trust me. It will be me who gets the most enjoyment from these clothes, as I will adore seeing you wearing them.”

Then she added with a little grin, “But of course, that is only if you choose to wear them for me.”

Brenda then quietly chuckled, “I have also not been completely honest with you, Clare. There is something you need to know.”

I looked closely at Brenda. I was expecting her to say something about the cost of the clothes but I was wrong, completely wrong.  

“This shop is another of the properties which I own. I also own the clothes business that is in it, so in a way, I have not spent anything on you at all.”

I knew that was not strictly true, but I went with it and I did not try to argue as Brenda seemed to be enjoying spending money on me!

No one has ever done that before.

“There is another thing you should know. A few years ago, Martina was my girlfriend. Just like I am hoping you will become Clare.” Brenda smiled and looked at Martina before returning her eyes to me. “We were together for just over a year before she came here to work for me and we are still friends and very occasional lovers.”

Martina smiled and leaned across and kissed Brenda on the cheek before they both smiled at me. I suddenly felt very vulnerable.

“Now follow Martina to the back of the shop. She will help you change.”

Brenda then added, now speaking to Martina, “I will lock up while you help Clare,” and with that, Brenda disappeared towards the front of the shop.

Martina looked at me. Her eyes went up and down my body. I was not sure if she was sizing the dress or checking me out once again. Probably both, but after a few seconds, she grabbed a dress from the rail and a red belt, just like hers.

“Follow me,” she said, almost ordered, then swiftly turned and strode towards the dressing rooms at the rear of the shop.

I watched her walk in front of me. I could not but help watch her firm bottom, which she was deliberately wiggling a little more with each step. She was hot. She knew it and was putting it all out there for me. I felt as though I was being invisibly pulled along in her sexy wake.

Watching Martina’s ass was mesmeric and Brenda had sort of given me the feeling that this was the sort of thing she would like me to do. It was part of the image where I needed to look available to other lesbians. That is, if I chose to become Brenda’s official girlfriend.

We walked through the changing area, and Martina opened a door at its rear. The door had a sign which said, “Staff Only.” I found that we had stepped into a small staff room, which was right at the back of the building. It had a sink and kitchen area, a large sturdy table and a door that lead off to what I presumed was a bathroom. The whole room was very well-lit with sunlight that came through a high frosted glass window. It was light, warm, and bright. The room was also completely private.

As I surveyed the room, Martina put the dress and red belt onto a clothes hook by the door. She then turned and looked at me and said with a grin, “Did you like what you see?”

I knew she was talking about herself rather than the dress she was wearing, so I just said the one-word truth, “Definitely.” It brought a wide smile from Martina. I was not sure where this was going, but I had the feeling that this had been planned. I also wondered where Brenda was.

It was only then that I noticed her just behind me. She was grinning at me.

When I looked back at Martina, she had undone her red belt and put it on a clothes hook next to the one that currently held the new dress. The one I was about to try on.

Brenda came close to me and whispered, “Do not remove your clothes, but go ahead and enjoy. I want to watch you, and I want to see how you lick Martina to a wet fucking climax. My dear, you need to make her cum by using just your tongue.”  

A shiver went down my spine as I now knew what Brenda wanted me to do. It felt like I was about to have a second audition to be Brenda’s girlfriend, and when I look back, I think that was probably quite true.

David, that’s where I got the idea of making me cum before I told you what happened on my Brenda date.

Anyway, back to the story…

Martina pulled her dress off right over her head and hung it with her belt. Her white underwear contrasted nicely with her dark skin. She truly looked stunning. I wanted to taste her, to go over and explore her body, to lick between her legs. But it was not until Brenda gave me the nod that I moved forward. I needed this. I needed to pass this test; I needed to taste only my second new pussy.

As I approached Martina, she looked at me but carried on removing her bra before adding it to the clothes hook. Her firm breasts came into view, probably C-cups like mine. I noticed that her nipples were pierced, similar to Brenda’s, but Martina had bars in with small white balls on the ends. This was the first time I had seen this type of piercing and I could not help touching and remarking about the jewellery.

“These are nice. I like the way they show up against your skin. It is very is sexy.”

Martina smiled, and then we kissed. My tongue forced its way into Martina’s mouth; my hands explored her dark, sexy body, and my panty-covered pussy pulsed in expectation. Martina was so different to Jaz. This was such a new sexual experience, and I was being closely watched by Brenda. 

We then kissed again, and I went down to each of her breasts, then licked and gently sucked on each nipple. They were hard in anticipation. Martina let me gently explore her body with my mouth, but she did not reciprocate my actions. I felt neglected, though I guessed Brenda had told her not to touch me. She knew that was something that I really wanted and needed. My pussy was already moist.  

It felt strange being completely dressed with a beautiful dark topless lady standing in front of me, but I knew Brenda wanted me to remain clothed but I hoped not for long. I worked down Martina’s firm body, and as I did so, I could feel my pussy getting wet. As I reached her belly button, I dipped my tongue in and then gave it a kiss.

A shiver seemed to resonate through Martina. She pulled me back up and kissed me; it was her turn to thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. We carried on passionately kissing, our tongues dancing with each other, and as we did so, I felt my pussy getting ready for release. My panties were now soaked.         

Martina stepped back against the large table, then turned around and pushed her bottom out towards me. It was then I notice that her panties were a thong type and very damp.

“I like these,” I whispered as I slowly dragged them down Martina’s long-toned legs and my nose took in her essence.

Her dark puckered rear hole and pussy came into view. She was completely shaven and there was something else. She also had another piercing just above her clitoris and through her clitoral hood. It was a black hoop with a white ball. It matched her nipple piercings and rested gently on her clitoris. I found that very interesting, so I had a good look at it, thinking that later I need to bring that up and ask about it.

As she leaned over the table, I pulled her firm buttocks apart to look at both her holes and I bent forward to slip my tongue in and licked around the edges, before going up to her brown hole and flicking my tongue across it. I tasted her, taking in her fragrance, and I felt her respond with a moan, so I repeated it several times, using a little more force each time.

In turn, I pushed my legs out behind me and opened them, hoping that Brenda would come around and play with me or even fuck me, but she did not. She was happy watching and enjoying our performance, though she did lift my skirt up and tucked it around my waist whilst saying, “We must not get your skirt too wet, mustn’t we, my dear.”  

I now had my white, transparent panty-covered ass facing right at Brenda, so I spread my legs a little wider and stuck my ass up a little higher. Waiting and now hoping for Brenda to thrust her plastic cock into me. It didn’t happen, and I groaned in frustration.

After maybe five minutes in these positions, Martina turned around and sat on the table before spreading her legs wide. Her bald black pussy opened up for me, and as her labia parted, the pinkness of her hole shone through. It was awash with her tasty juices.

This was a better position, as I really could get better access to her bald pussy. I used my fingers and gently pulled her labia apart, giving me a perfect view of her juicy hole, its pinkness in sharp contrast to the dark skin that surrounded it. I then licked and licked, working around her hole, sometimes touching her clit.

Martina was only the second girl I had gone down on, and I was hoping that I was doing it right. I also knew I was very close to cumming myself, though I had had no sexual attention from either Martina or Brenda.

My aching pussy seemed… unloved.

I then felt Martina start to cum, so I applied a little more pressure to her clit and she rewarded me with her juicy girly cum. It flowed freely from her pussy and I licked and swallowed as much as I could as she came in my face. Martina’s moans now echoed around the warm, sun-filled room.

Then I felt a gentle rub on my panties, just where my clitoris was located. Brenda had gone behind me, and that gentle touch was enough to take me over the edge. I came in my panties and they became sodden with my pussy juice.

Martina and I caught our breaths as we came down from our mutual climax, though my pussy was still telling me that I needed to be fucked. You could say my itch had not been fully scratched by Brenda’s light touch. I stood upright and removed my wet panties and put them into one of the shop’s plastic bags, which were lying around. They were new, and I needed to get more than one use, not being wealthy like Brenda.

“Well ladies, that was fun,” Brenda said as I looked over at her and smiled, but also wondered what she thought. Had I passed my audition?

I adjusted my skirt to put it back in place, but the still fully naked Martina reminded me, “You still got to try your new dress on.”

I weakly smiled and stripped all of my clothes off, including my bra, and stood there with Martina, completely naked. The room was now quiet, and the bright sunlight now shining on me through the frosted glass, capturing the afterglow of my recent mini-climax. Now fully naked, I like I was in the spotlight, and fully on show.

Brenda was watching us both, grinning. The black, beautiful shop assistant, her former girlfriend, shaved, pierced and now sexually satisfied. Her apprentice, me, was almost the dynamic opposite; I was equally naked, white, with a bushy pubic bush, no piercings and still wanting full sexual relief.

No wonder Brenda was grinning and taking in the view. She was considering my potential.

It was only after a full minute of us both standing there naked, side by side, and with me wondering if I had passed my audition, that Brenda spoke. “Clare, sit on the table and spread your legs. We both want to see what you have to offer.”

Konnor18cm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Konnor18cm

Was this another test?

I literally jumped on the table, my bottom on its edge, my legs wide open. I was thinking with my pussy; that Brenda was going to fuck me. Or Martina would bring me off with her tongue or fingers. But I just sat there; legs spread as the two lesbians took in my very naked and hopefully, inviting body.

“Lovely isn’t she,” Brenda said to Martina with a smile.

“And obedient,” Martina replied, which caused a small chuckle from Brenda.

“Clare, my dear, we need you to open your cunt as we cannot see it through all that unsightly hair,” and with that, I pulled my labia apart to show my wet pink unloved hole. Both Brenda and Martina smiled and then turned and lovingly kissed each other. It was as if I was not there. I felt a little humiliated, but I was oh so turned on.

It wouldn’t have taken much to make me cum again. I wanted to play with myself, but I just daren’t. I needed Brenda to say that I could, but instead, she just said, “Get your new dress on.”

Then she turned once again and kissed Martina.

I got up and pulled on my new grey dress. It was tight and short, shorter than on Martina as I was taller than her, but it did look good on me. I then added the red belt; I felt on my own as the two other ladies, were still engrossed in one another.

“What do you think, Brenda?” I asked, as the ladies broke apart. I was now recovered, and I gave them a slow twirl.

“It is exquisite, my dear. Please keep it on.”

I did as asked and put all my clothes, including my jacket, into another plastic shop bag. I thought to myself; I guess the rest of the day I will be both braless and pantyless.

I thanked Martina with a kiss, and then I asked her about her piercings.

She told me that she had got them some time ago, when she was Brenda’s girlfriend, as Brenda had requested them. She also mentioned that she liked to show them off when modelling for her, but the one in her clit hood had a second benefit. It was one that made me shiver in anticipation. Martina told me it helped keep her aroused during the day and ever since having it done, she had been able to achieve multiple orgasms.

I inwardly gasped.

“As you know David, I don’t need jewellery to achieve more than one orgasm, but the thought of Brenda going to ask me to have this done in the future?”

“If I did, I am going to be permanently on heat.”

“Anyway, back to the story.”

I thanked Martina, and then said, more for Brenda’s benefit, “I did not know such things existed, and today is becoming a proper education for me. Martina, you are only the third woman that I have been with and the first black lady. It was lovely. Perhaps we can do this again sometime.”

I smiled at Martina and then gave her a peck on the cheek and one last hug before turning to leave. As I did so, I heard Brenda chuckle at what I had just said. We walked out of the door, and as we did so, I looked back at Martina and wiggled my bum.

Martina giggled and rather flirtingly said, “It was lovely to meet you, Clare, and I do hope we get to meet again.”

“Oh, I sure we will,” I giggled, and with that, Brenda and I left the shop, her hand now gently resting on my pantyless bottom.

I think Brenda spent just over six hundred pounds on me and no one had ever done that for me before. It made me feel very spoilt, but happy as we walked along the pavement,

I then stated, “I thought you were going to fuck me back there. You know I would have let you.”

Brenda chuckled at my direct remark, “My dear, I know you would have let me, but some things are best left simmering.”

I thought that was such an intoxicating remark. It certainly made my pussy pulse.

It was now close to lunchtime, and I asked Brenda if she wanted to get something to eat. We had not discussed anything about the day and the way it was unfolding. I was sort of following where Brenda led me and in doing so, learning about her and, more importantly what she expected of me!

I had originally thought the date would be only an hour or so, but I had deliberately not made plans for the whole day. There was a big part of me that wanted to be with Brenda and her official girlfriend.

“On Saturday I would normally go to see Alan as you David, have not yet been available. However, I had mentioned to Alan that if I come over, it will not be until late evening. He never questioned it at all. I was hoping that our unplanned shopping trip, well at least it had been to me, could last a little longer, especially if Brenda was going to spend a little money on me!”

“I get back to the story.”

Brenda said to me, “There are a couple more shops I want to take you to and then I have an appointment which I am hoping you can attend with me, as it will be very educational. I think, my dear, we should visit one more shop before we go for something to eat and then perhaps we can have another chat about your lesbian education.”

Brenda then added, this time, with an enormous smile, “This is turning more into a date than just a coffee, isn’t it?”

I could not help but to agree with her, though unknown to Brenda, I had worked out that Martina knew Brenda and her potential new girlfriend were going to make an appearance today, and what happened in the clothes shop, was planned.

As I walked with Brenda, she kept her arm around me. It was nice, and I felt protected from the stares that occasionally we were receiving. I also could feel the occasional draft between my legs to remind me of my pantyless state, and then I thought of Brenda and her plastic cock strapped between her legs. It gave me a pleasurable quiver and, with that thought, I put my arm around her.

From then on, there were no doubts that we were a lesbian couple.

We approached a jewellery store. It was actually located only a few doors down from the “Rainbow Bar” and as we were about to enter, I had to ask Brenda, “Do you own this one as well?”

Brenda laughed at my silly question, but I then learned a little more.

“No, I do not own the building, but I am a small silent partner in this jewellery business, and I have to emphasise the silent part, as the employees think Marion owns it all. Hopefully, she is in. If so, I introduce you, and yes, she is a lesbian with similar sexuality to me.”

With that piece of information, Brenda dropped her arm from around me and placed her hand on my bottom, squeezing it as she carefully steered me into the shop.

As we walked in, an older lady who was properly in her early fifties came over to greet us. She was quite tall, and skinny, with shoulder-length brunet hair and glasses. She was also dressed smartly in a grey business suit with a skirt that finished just below the knee. Her outfit was finished off with a white blouse and a gold necklace which hung between in the opening at the top of her blouse.

“Hello Brenda,” she said, “What brings you to my shop this sunny day?”

They then air-kissed both cheeks, but it felt a little false and I wondered if Marion knew Brenda was going to be in town today. I suspect the answer to that question was yes.

“Hi Marion, this Clare,” I felt Brenda’s hand on my bottom as I said, “Hello” to Marion. Then Brenda squeezed me before carrying on talking.

“I am looking to buy Clare a few choice items of jewellery and I thought you would be the best person to help.”

Marion smiled at me and said, “Come this way.”

She showed us into a little private room at the rear of the shop, leaving her assistants to deal with the other customers. As we did this, I was wondering what was going to happen as I had never been in a private jeweller’s room before. In fact, I did not know they even existed.

As we entered the small, claustrophobic room, they directed me to one of the two high-legged chairs. There was a table that was fixed to the wall in between them, similar to what you might see in a café or a pub.

Brenda took the other chair while Marion stood at the head of the table. As we took our positions, I rapidly looked around and though the room was well lit, there was little to see as every side was just plain maroon-coloured wallpaper with no windows at all. The only thing to break up the walls was the door, which we had just come through.

Brenda spoke, bringing me to look at her, “Clare needs some earrings, a good quality bracelet and an anklet to show off her sexual preference to the world.”

“And what sexual preface would that be?” Marion asked as she looked at me, with a smile all across her face. I smiled too, thinking the fact I was with Brenda had already given the game away.

“I am a lesbian,” I replied. It was the first time I had said it to a stranger, and it felt good and weird, even if it was not exactly true. It also gave me another little tingle between my legs, though in my head I knew I was very much a bisexual girl, as I also like sleeping with men.

Marion disappeared and came back a couple of minutes later with three different boxes. The first box that Marion opened had in it two dangly gold earrings with the female Venus symbol hanging down by just over an inch from they would go through my pierced ear holes. They were quite feminine and the polished gold caught the light as I handled them.

Marion told me, “This is the Venus symbol often seen as the sign for the female gender. In the lesbian community, if you are wearing these lesbians will understand that you are sexually orientated towards girls and that you may be available to date.”

Then the next box was opened, and an elegant and innate bracelet was produced from it. It had three braided chains coloured gold, black and white. It also had two interlocked Venus symbols but the thing that made it stand out was the two entwined naked female forms, one black and one white, which hung equally spaced around it. The bracelet was beautiful, both feminine and sexy, and it left nothing to the imagination that the wearer was a lesbian.

“That’s the most beautiful bracelet I have ever seen,” I said as I put it on; it was stunning.

I noticed it had two clasps, one was a failsafe, but the other was a little chunky and flat. As I opened that there was the rainbow flag hidden under the first flat plate. As I saw this, I could not but help say, “wow,” which made both Brenda and Marion chuckle. They were both intently watching me.

“I think she likes it,” Marion remarked as she looked over at Brenda.

“This is too much,” I said. I knew this bracelet was expensive and even though I really like it, I was also not too sure I wanted it purchased for me as I might feel indebted

Brenda just said, “Leave it on and please also swap over your old earrings for the new ones,” and that is exactly what I did.

I knew that contained in the last box was an anklet, and I wondered what it would look like. I was not to be disappointed.

The anklet consisted of three braided coloured chains. They were coloured gold, white and black. The three thin chains were, in turn twisted around each other with a large clasp and a safety clasp to lock it all together. Right in the middle of the chains was another interlocking Venus symbol, similar in size to the ones on the bracelet. The anklet and the bracelet were matching designs and made to be worn together.

Again, I knew this was expensive and then Brenda said to Marion, this time with a wicked smile, “Please be a dear and put it on her right ankle for me.”

I looked back at Brenda. I knew she had said that for a reason. Then she smiled at me, as we both knew that in my pantyless position, Marion was going to get a good view of my damp and wanting pussy.

I held my right leg out a little for Marion to fasten the anklet, but Brenda uttered, “Hold your leg up a bit higher than that, my dear.”

She was verbally playing with me, but I also knew she liked to be the voyeur. Brenda had already told me as much. With that thought in mind, I lifted the right leg, giving Marion a view of my very hairy but now aching pussy. I so needed to cum.

Marion looked and then got a little closer to look again. Brenda smiled and then implied with her arms that I needed to open both my legs wide and give Marion a perfect view of my normally most private place.

I did just that and all I heard from Marion was, “Oh my.” Her eyes were now locked between my legs.  

Brenda then told me that I could do better than that, so I pulled my dress right up to my waist, then leaned right back on the chair, pulling my bum up and spreading my legs as wide as they would go. I then used my fingers to open myself up to both Brenda’s and Marion’s gazes. They could see right into my engorged, wet pussy. I was primed and ready to cum.

Marion looked around at Brenda and asked, “May I?”

Brenda glared into my eyes. She could see I was panting. I could now feel Marion’s very breath on me. She was that close, now almost drooling, with one flick of her tongue and she would have touched me. 

“Wait a minute,” Brenda demanded with a now evil smile. She was still holding court.

With that order, she was gone, closing the door behind her. We froze in our positions, like athletes crouched in their starting blocks. We were just waiting for Brenda and her starter’s gun.

Marion kneeled there salivating, staring at my open and increasingly wet hole. Her tongue was out, hovering. I could feel a trickle of my pussy juice running downwards, towards my rear hole. I was thinking, if Brenda does not come back soon, I am going to have to masturbate.

I needed to cum.

But I also suspected this was another test, or perhaps Brenda was just being cruel. It was with those thoughts that Brenda reappeared and checked we hadn’t moved.

We hadn’t.

Brenda smiled. She was carrying a few towels and a piece of folded cardboard, which she placed into my mouth to bite on. I thought well that was one way to keep me quiet.

As I lay there, I felt like a chicken waiting on a supermarket shelf. My legs up high, my knees level with my ears, my expectant pussy being held wide open. There was silence, and then I heard a “click.”

The door to our little room had been locked.

Brenda must have given the nod as I felt a tongue, Marion’s tongue. It touched me just below my anus, where my pussy juice had got to. She slowly worked up just touching my brown hole, licking, following the ever-increasing flow of my girly juice. She was lapping it up. Drinking from my pussy like it was a water trough. I just hoped that she was thirsty as I knew that my impending climax was going to be a big one as I had been kept on edge most of the day.

The earlier cum that I had experienced with Brenda had done little to relieve my sexual tension.

Marion’s long tongue started to really work my pussy. She licked, sucked, and then plunged it right into me and fucked me with it. I knew I was going to cum; it was so very close, Marion’s tongue going in and out of me, fucking me and then it happened.

Marion just flicked my clit once, then twice, and then with a sudden rush, my orgasm came and overtook me. My body just went red and taut with my legs stretched out wide and straight. I grabbed the back of Marion’s head and pulled her into me, her tongue still in my pussy.

I convulsed and came with a gush. There was too much of me for Marion to swallow. The first and biggest squirt went into her mouth and over her face. She pulled back and two further smaller pussy spasms produce spurts that covered her blouse.

My body just shook and vibrated until I had no strength left in me. I gasped for air and tried to recover.

I also tried to say, “Thank you” to Marion and to Brenda, my legs still apart. It felt like my pussy wanted to say those very words, “Thank you.”

Brenda chuckled and then commented to Marion, “By the way, this one goes off like a fire hydrant.” 

It was a comment that led to a room fitful of giggles, much to my ever-growing embarrassment, as the truth was that is exactly what I had done. Gone off like a fire hydrant.

We used the towels to mop up and then the staff bathroom to clean up, though Marion did have to change her blouse and bra. Luckily, she kept a spare set of clothes in the shop.

I did thank both Brenda and Marion, giving Brenda not just a hug but a kiss.

I told them both, “I feel so much better now.” They smiled at my comment, and I then felt obliged to apologise to Marion. “Sorry,” I said, “I didn’t mean to almost drown you.”

That brought another quiet chuckle from Brenda.  

I just hoped that no one needed to use the private jewellery viewing room soon as it smelt of nothing but my pussy, even after we sprayed air freshener in there.

Once we were all decent, Marion said to me, “I like you to have these as you can wear them anywhere as they are not valuable.”  

She had in her hand a rainbow wristband and anklet, which were both made from abraded elasticated material. They were bright and cheerful and I thanked her with a small peck on the cheek and then a brief hug.

I knew I was being spoilt and hated to think how much Brenda had spent on me today, but if I am being completely honest with you, David, I liked it.

But as we left the shop, I was still questioning whether I was worth it!

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors