Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All it takes is a rap on the door from his hand and my insides respond excitedly. The moment I open my front door, the sight soothes my erratic pulse, and I smile. My boyfriend is nearly an entire foot taller than me, his broad, muscular body contributing to his intimidating look, his dark hair just long enough to pull on, groomed facial hair, green eyes, and a cocky smile on his face.

 

 

"Come here," Ethan growls, and grabs me, kissing me hard. Six days. The number echoes in my head as I taste the sweet mint of his breath. Every day since last Saturday I've pondered over the fact that I am no longer a single woman, and every time I think about who I belong to, my stomach floods with butterflies. I almost said no. The moment he looked me in the eye and asked if I would be his, really truly his, I was confused.

 

With what had happened between him and Hannah the idea sounded ludicrous. I was still upset with him, but, as he explained himself, I knew I couldn’t stay away. He regretted it, I could see that much. This entire week he’s been more than forthcoming about everything he’s up to, offering me information when I don’t even ask.

 

He’s trying, and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. I’m happier than I ever expected. We're still the same friends we've always been, and now we're finally addressing the elephant that's been lingering since the day he pushed me against that wall in his basement; what would it be like if we were together?

 

To answer that question, it feels... right. Even though we’re working through a trying situation, the way we are when we’re together is all I’ve ever wanted. We’re more candid than we’ve ever been, no walls between us anymore, nothing stopping us from being together. Most of the people we know are aware of us, and the way he holds onto me in everyone else’s presence is reassuring me that he does want this.

 

Luckily, my best friend is supportive now, too. It took her a few days to come around, but when she realized Ethan and I were serious, she gave. She wants me happy... and Ethan does make me happy. I make him happy too. Lately, his good mood has been unrelenting and infectious, even with the new, ugly elephant that took the first one's spot; besides our new found fondness for each other, we still haven't had sex.

 

Well, with the exception of Wednesday, when he seduced me into surrendering to him and ate me until I came. I still can't believe I let it go that far. That orgasm was the best thing I got from that encounter. Learning that I have no self-control with him was the worst.

 

It scares me, because I wasn't ready to go further, but couldn't stop from giving myself to him. And though I don't regret a moment of that day, realizing how much he means to me was a hard pill to swallow. He has power over me. If we have sex and he changes his mind, it would tear me apart. I need to be sure this is what he wants.

 

His phone starts ringing and he groans, pulling away from me to fish it out of his pocket. He's needed at work, and my heart drops until he offers to let me join him. I've never been inside his place of employment before, and I'm intrigued by the idea of watching him work. We get in his Subaru, and I keep my hand on his neck as he drives, playing with his hair.

 

"We shouldn't be here long," he says when we pull into a parking space. He takes his keys from the ignition, and I go to open my door before he stops me. Ethan turns my head and kisses me, taking me by surprise. When he pulls back he gives me a dazzling smile and exits the car. I love when he does that. He opens the main door for me, and I smile at the woman behind the counter, my heels sounding on the tile.

 

"Hey, Jane," Ethan says to her, opening another door. We walk through an entryway and onto the main floor of the factory. The ceilings are high and the conveyor belts are moving, the humming of large machines filling the warm room. Ethan leads the way along a wall, saying hi to certain people, all of whom are staring at me. He finds the person he's looking for, Jim, introducing us before they dive into a conversation about parts of something-or-other. I follow them when they start walking and smile at everyone we pass. It's a little hard not to acknowledge their gazes.

 

"What's with everyone?" I ask Ethan, when Jim leaves us to fetch tools.

 

He glances around for a moment, then smiles at me. "You're the technician manager's new, very hot girlfriend," he says, and winks at me. His compliment combined with the brash look on his face makes me bite my lip. This is something I have never thought about. I always sort of forget Ethan is in charge where he works, and now I'm dating him; a superior to some people. It's kind of hot.

 

I get even hotter watching Ethan slip on gloves and climb up a machine to check its function. Why am I so turned on right now? I keep my eyes on my man, fantasizing him picking me up and fucking me against a wall while he wears those gloves. Wednesday night flits through my head and I get butterflies, thinking how no one knows about it but us. Ethan's eyes meet mine, and we stare at each other before the side of his mouth pulls into a smile. I've seen this smile before. Through that unexplainable connection we share, I know he knows what I'm thinking about. When he's finished with his work, he walks to me.

 

"Want to see my office?" he asks.

 

"Sure," I reply, smiling up at him. He starts removing his gloves and I stop him, subtly shaking my head. Keep those on. He raises an eyebrow, smirking, and leads the way up some stairs. Ethan opens the door to a room, the blinds on the windows that look out over the factory already shut, and closes the door behind us. His office is cluttered, but in a tidy way, and when I turn to face him, he grabs me. Our mouths find each other like magnets, his hands on my back crushing me to him. Seeing him in a position I've never experienced before turns me on to an unimaginable degree. I steel myself, sliding my hands down his chest to the buckle of his belt, and my fingers begin their diligent work.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

 

"Chanel," Ethan whispers as I unbutton him.

 

"Yes?" I ask innocently, and he pulls his face away to double check our privacy. For the first time in a week, I reach down and grab his dick, and he gasps like I've never heard before. The look he gives me is abandoned of any reservations, eyeing me like I'm his prey.

 

"We have to be fast," he says quietly.

 

"I can be fast," I say, and his hand pushes his boxers down, freeing his seven inches of semi-soft, thick meat. I drop to my knees, and the moment my lips touch him, he hums loudly and puts his gloved hands on my head. I don't know what it is that I love about these gloves, but they make me feel naughty. Like he's supposed to be working, but instead, he's in here, you know... getting head. They represent a very attractive side of him I've never seen, hinting at his power and responsibility.

 

"Oh fuck," he whispers as I suckle his soft, but somehow firm dick, and every second that passes it grows until I can't fit the whole thing in my mouth anymore. One hand on his hip, the other holding the base of his cock in front of me, I push my head toward his pelvis, over and over. I don't fuck around and tease him, I'm kneeling in front of him to get the job done, knowing we need to be quick, and that he needs release. He groans quietly, subtly thrusting his hips into my face, and I'm getting impossibly more horny by the second.

 

"That's good, Chanel, don't stop," he encourages me, and his desperate tone makes me suck harder. I blink up at him through my lashes, stroking and sucking him, and he's shamelessly watching me with his mouth open. He's so fucking into it, it makes me want to please him more. I hold my breath and push my head forward, and the first half of his engorged dick slides into my throat.

 

"Oh my god, baby," Ethan moans, cradling my head with his gloved hands. I pull back and do it again, and again, my hand gently playing with his balls, trying to stimulate him everywhere. I'm ravishing his cock like it deserves, getting just as much pleasure as I'm giving, and the prospect of getting caught is very motivational. It gives me a bold idea. I exhale on his dick, trying to fit in as much as possible for him, then I slip my fingers around his full balls and lightly press on the sensitive spot just behind his scrotum. Ethan thrusts his hips so hard into me, I gag around him.

 

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum," Ethan suddenly whispers, and I push both my hand and my head a little harder. It's been so long since I've tasted him, too long; what the hell was I waiting for again? I don't even know, but I'm here now, and I let him fuck my face to his liking.

 

"It's coming baby, are you ready?" Ethan asks, panting.

 

I look up and hum around him in reply; "Yeessss."

 

His fingertips press on my head and his body stills, and for one second his dick is so fucking huge, wedged tightly in my mouth so I can't breathe. Right as it throbs, my fingers generously massage the tender spot between his balls and his ass to increase his pleasure. I'd say it works, too, when he groans, "Holy shit!" in response.

 

Spurt after spurt, his cock empties thick cum into my throat, and I literally don't stop swallowing to keep up. I hardly even taste it, his spunk draining straight down my esophagus. I gladly take everything he gives me, and keep sucking him clean, his satisfied rod pulsing in my mouth. When air hisses through his teeth, I finally pull away and stand up.

 

Ethan turns and leans his back against the wall, his sensitive dick hanging out of his pants as he breathes heavily. I hold my hands behind my back, watching him gather himself, feeling just as satisfied. Ethan looks over at me, putting himself away, and the smile he gives me makes my heart burst with happiness.

 

"Come here," Ethan says, reaching for me, and I walk to his open arms. He lowers his head and kisses me, and I'm surprised when his tongue doesn't hesitate to massage mine, tasting himself.

 

"Thank you," he whispers, and I smile wickedly.

 

"You're welcome."

 

"What brought that on?" he asks, and pushes off the wall, fastening his belt. I could say the truth in many ways, but give it to him straight.

 

"Watching you work turned me on," I confess, and he smirks.

 

"Gloves?" he asks, holding up his hands. I blush, then shrug one shoulder and he laughs a little, removing them.

 

"You're a very bad influence," he says, as he pecks my lips again and walks to his desk, dragging me along with him.

 

"You've never fooled around in here before?" I ask, though I'm not entirely sure why. I don't want to know if he bent Nicole over that desk or something. He immediately shakes his head, though, and my insides loosen.

 

"Just with you," he says, sitting down and pulling me onto his lap. He wakes up his computer, and my jaw drops a little when I notice a picture next to his monitor. The little, framed 5x7 is us hugging each other in Puerto Rico. We're both smiling widely at the camera, the beach in the background, taken the last day we were there. I had no idea he'd printed any out.

 

"Is that weird?" Ethan asks, seeing my reaction. I look at him, and his expression is almost worried.

 

"Of course not," I smile, looking back at it. That was such a good day. Warmth fills my insides seeing the small gesture of his affection for me. I look back at him again, and he's still watching me. I bring my hand up to his face, stroking his soft facial hair.

 

"I love it," I say. He crushes me to him and kisses me more passionately than he has all week, which is seriously saying something.

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments