Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our New Maid

"Fiona discovers the extra benefits to the job."

38
21 Comments 21
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

 

Julie and I had just finished getting settled in our new five bedrooms, six bathroom home on two wooded acres. It’s in an exclusive gated community. The twenty homes each have their own wooded cul-de-sac. The trees and landscape gave us complete privacy. Looking out the double French doors in the kitchen, the garden had a walking path with a pond in the center and steps from the stone patio was the built-in pool. Near one end of the patio, there was a fully equipped outdoor kitchen with dining table and at the opposite end, a six person hot tub.

After three weeks of interviewing for a live-in maid, we were down to the last local agency. Julie called, explained what we were looking for in a maid and the agency told us they had someone who was available immediately. They told my wife, that they’d email her resume along with recommendations and photo. She told the lady at the agency that we’d be in touch in a couple of days after reviewing the information.

That evening, we sat down and went over the resume and recommendations. Her name was Fiona Mason and had been with the agency since the age of eighteen. Now, at twenty-one, her recommendations were outstanding, not one blemish on her record. Fiona looked perfect on paper and without any second thoughts, we decided to arrange for an interview.

“Good morning, honey,” I said, entering the kitchen.

“Good morning, sweetie, I called the agency and asked how soon would we be able to interview Fiona. The lady asked if four p.m. was good and I told her it was.”

The doorbell rang at precisely four p.m., Julie greeted Fiona and showed her to the study. I was sitting on the leather sofa when they entered. I stood to greet Fiona and was taken by the beauty standing before me. “Fiona, this is my husband, Randy Weiter.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sir.” 

My wife moved to my side, placed her hand on my forearm and gave a gentle squeeze and a smile. She turned to face the girl as I said, “Fiona, the pleasure is all mine, please take a seat.”

As we took our place on the sofa, Fiona sat in the leather chair across from us. She wore her black hair up, had on a pink shirt and gray mid-thigh pleated skirt that showcased her long legs which seemed to have no end. She had the most alluring hazel brown eyes.

Julie broke the silent few seconds saying, “You will be required to do all of the house cleaning as well as prepare meals, do the grocery shopping. You will also be responsible for daily household needs. This is a three level house, your room is on the main level and is your private sanctuary. Neither myself or my husband will enter your room without your permission. You will have the use of the gym, pool and hot tub when you are not working along with everything else in the house. After breakfast on Saturday, you have the entire weekend off along with most evenings.”

“Any questions at this time, Fiona?” I asked, looking over at Julie.

“What about salary, Sir.” 

“We’ll get to that after we show you around.”

We went upstairs and showed Fiona our master suite with its own fireplace, two separate walk-in closets and master bathroom with walk-in shower and sunken whirlpool bathtub. Going back down to the main floor, we showed her the kitchen, living room, library and finally her room. Fiona couldn’t believe her eyes, it was a master bedroom with a queen sized four poster bed, master bath, and walk-in closet.

“T-this is my room?” She asked, looking at us in disbelief.

“Yes, we want you to feel at home,” Julie replied.

“Let’s show you the backyard, I think you will like it,” I said, leading the way.

The three of us stepped out onto the patio, “Oh my, this is absolutely beautiful.” Fiona said as we walked to the path leading around the garden and pond.

Once back inside, we showed her the lower level with a wine cellar, a wet bar, a sewing room, and a home gym. One wall in the gym area was outfitted with floor to ceiling mirrors. Thirty minutes later, we were back in the study, “Well Fiona, what do you think?” I asked as the two of us sat down.

“Sir, you have a beautiful home and I look forward to working for you, but...”

Before she had a chance to finish, my wife entered the study and I went over to the desk to get the contract. Handing it to Fiona, I told her to read it first and then we’d talk. My wife and I watched with trepidation as she scrutinized the document. Her reaction while reading it was precious, she took a short breath, her full lips formed an ‘o’ and she placed her free hand over her mouth. 

When she finished, she looked at us, “I-I don’t know what to say, Mr. And Mrs. Weiter. A thousand dollars a week, free room and board, with full health coverage. This is very generous of you both.

“Don’t forget, the bonus of another two thousand dollars for anything extra we ask of you. But before you say yes, there are two boxes on your bed labeled one and two. Inside each, is a different uniform, we want you to go and try on the uniform in box one first.   

“If you should decide not to try it on, we will understand,” I added.

Fiona stood, “I’ll return shortly.”

After she left, I looked at my wife, “Think she’ll be okay with the uniform?”

“From what I could tell, I don’t think it will be a problem.”

Five agonizing minutes later, she returned and stood in front of us, “What do you think?” She said as she twirled around. The pink micro mini shirt billowed out around her and gave us a glimpse of her womanly charms.

The white short-sleeved midriff corset top was cut low enough to expose the top half of her full breasts and the deep valley between them. There were five gold-toned corset fastenings at the front that held everything in place. When she was finished twirling and was facing us, we couldn’t help notice her nipples pushing against her top. The both of us sat there, in silence, admiring the beauty before us.

Adele_sugarse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adele_sugarse

“Are you pleased with how I look?” Fiona asked, breaking the silence as she twirled around once again.

“Very pleased, Fiona,” We said simultaneously.

“This will be for when we have guests,” Julie said, adding, "Now, go put on the uniform in box two. That is the first part of the bonus and again, if not, we will understand.”

“I’ll return shortly.”

We knew it was a risk, asking her to put on the second uniform which consisted of only a white half-apron made of lace with a ruffled edge. The headpiece and collar were also made of white lace with ruffled edges. With bated breath, we sat there, waiting anxiously. Ten minutes later, she entered the study wearing the uniform, much to our delight. 

“Well, how do I look?” She said, turning slowly. The ends of the apron’s tie reached just past her adorable butt.  

“You are absolutely beautiful, Fiona,” Julie replied.

“Stunning, simply stunning,” I added.

Her olive skin, long legs, full breasts with their light pink areola and eraser sized nipples created an immediate stirring in my shorts. I glanced over at Julie, her breathing had quickened and those nipples I love sucking on were pushing out against her t-shirt.

“If it would be okay with you, we’d like you to start by the middle of next week. That will give you time to put your affairs together.” I said as Julie began to stand with me close behind.

“That is very generous, I’m looking forward to working for the both of you.” She replied, rising from her chair.

“In that case, here’s the contract for you to sign. Before you do, remember, that if you should tell anyone of what goes on here, you will be terminated immediately. If you are in agreement, please sign the contract.” Julie said, handing the girl a pen.

“Before signing, I’m pretty sure what the other part of the bonus is.” She said, taking the pen from Julie’s hand and placing it on the desk.  

She then took my wife’s hand, pulled her close and tenderly kissed her. Julie responded and soon they were sharing a very passionate French kiss. After several minutes of kissing with my wife fondling Fiona’s breast’s, the girl moved to me and Julie watched as we kissed. Her hands went straight for the bulge in my shorts, my one hand covered her mound. 

Julie interrupted, “Fiona before we continue, you need to sign the contract.”

After the contract was signed, Fiona was so overcome with joy, she thanked us over and over and gave each of us a big hug. Dropping to her knees, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of Julie’s shorts and pulled them down. When my wife’s mound came in view, she inhaled the aroma of her sex.

I moved to the sofa, took a seat and watched as Fiona kissed the pink, swollen lips. Her middle finger slowly slid into Julie’s pussy as her tongue fluttered over and around her clit. While I watched, my hands busied themselves and pulled down my shorts. With my hard cock free, I began stroking the thick shaft and fondling my swollen balls.

She then flattened her tongue and slowly licked her way up one side of the wet slit, back down the other side.

“Faster, faster, I’m CUUMMIINNGG! 

She shoved two fingers deep in Julie’s pussy, thrusting them as commanded. Her mouth sucked on the hard nub causing my wife’s body to shudder again and again as she came. Fiona stood and held Julie as her orgasm coursed through her body. Several minutes later, she took Julie’s hand and led her to the sofa. After sharing a sensual kiss, she sat down as Fiona stood in front of me. 

Her hands rested on my knees as pushed them apart she knelt down. Julie watched as she ran her fingers over and in her pussy. Fiona lightly ran her fingers over my balls moving up the thick shaft, up to the bulbous circumcised head and back down. She did this several times as her tongue licked my balls, then up the shaft as she rolled my balls in the palm of her hand.

“Aaahhh, mmm,” I moaned, as the head of my cock slipped into her mouth. 

Her head bobbed up and down the throbbing shaft, Julie was watching, moaning as she fingered her pussy. It wasn’t going to be much longer as Fiona squeezed my balls, coaxing the semen up the shaft. She sucked harder, sliding along the shaft. I thrust my hips upward, “I’m Cuummiinngg!” I moan as the first load fills her mouth.

Julie brought herself to orgasm as another load shot down Fiona’s throat. The next load, she aimed my cock at her breasts, coating them in cum. She then placed the tip of my cock on her tongue and I watched as she kept the cum in her mouth. Finished, she stood and moved to Julie, leaning forward and my wife opened her mouth. Fiona let the ropes of cum drip into Julie’s mouth and then kissed her passionately, sharing the load.

When she was finished, she stood and then excused herself to go change. When she returned, the two of us escorted her to the front door. Before she left, Julie told her to stop by Jimmy Choo’s, buy a pair of white opened toe shoes and put it on her tab.

She gave us both a hug and kiss, before leaving I said, “When you return Wednesday, Julie and I are going to give you a very special welcome.”

“I’m looking forward to Wednesday, Mr. And Mrs. Weiter.”

After she left I looked at Julie, grabbed her hand and went upstairs for a night of pleasure.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**
Copyright ©2019 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments