Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thursday Afternoon...

Danny had been distant since our chess game Monday morning. One reason was because his gaming computer had been ready for pick-up on Tuesday. Knowing how much he'd wanted a computer that wasn't cobbled together from this-n-that, I'd sat quietly on his new couch reading Cosmo while he babbled on-and-on about computer shit as he set up the computer. He was childlike in his delight as his 'fantastic processing speed' made even the most bang-bang-first-shooter games available to him. I just nodded and agreed absentmindedly while reading an article about how to keep men happy and interested in you. I decided I'd had that figured out even before I'd even lost my virginity.

The second reason he'd been withdrawn and distant was because I'd re-started seeing clients. He tried. But I knew he wasn't happy when he came home from work, knowing I'd been with other men while he'd been moving bricks.

Today I hadn't had a client. Today I'd met a man for an entirely different reason. Which was why I was at Syd's bar. I was celebrating while nursing the one drink Syd allowed me. When Danny walked in, I had to smile at the contrast.

Syd's regular clientele consists of lonely, tired looking men in suits. Junior associates in established law firms, future financial tycoons and corporate drudges. All of them working hard to climb just one more rung of the ladder to a job where they'd just work harder. All of them dressed in identical shined shoes and expensive suits, and all of them, at least at work, acting puffed up with their own importance. I'd met many of their type as a call girl.

Here at Syd's they let their guard down. Here, they were just depressed and drank too much. Most of them reeked of more cologne and aftershave than I wore perfume. I thought of them as perfumed peacocks and most of my clientele consisted of older versions of them. Danny in his dirty cover-alls and scuffed work boots stuck out from the herd like a bull in a pig pen.

Danny spotted me and I slid off my bar stool as he drew near. Throwing my arms around his shoulders, I pulled him close and indulged in one of my little pleasures. I buried my nose into the nape of his neck and inhaled deeply.

"Olivia! I'm all sweat, grime and brick dust," Danny complained as he tried to push me away. "You'll get your clothes all dirty."

I didn't care. Dirt washed out. I tightened my arms more while mentally I 'Mmm'd', in contentment as the wafting odors of too much cologne and aftershave fled from the smell of sweat, dirt and of a healthy man who'd worked in the sun all day instead of behind a desk. It's said that smell is the most intense of our senses. One sniff of a particular scent and a man of sixty will remember the girl from his teens who'd worn the same scent. Danny smelled just like my dad had when he'd come home after work and a much, much younger me had run to be picked up.

"Olivia, everyone is looking at us," Danny said in embarrassment.

"They're just jealous I'm hugging you instead of them," I replied.

"Probably," Danny replied, then began to put real muscle in his attempts to push me away.

Syd slid a Long Island Iced Tea in front of Danny with a warning, "Let her take even a drink from this and I'll toss you both out again."

"Oh, I really didn't want a drink. I just came because..." I squeezed Danny's thigh to remind him to use my Call Girl persona. "Because Viv asked."

"Believe me," Syd said, walking away. "You'll need it."

Syd limited me to one drink. At nineteen, I really wasn't old enough to be in here at all if Syd made an issue out of my age. But Syd welcomed working girls like me and Sandra as long as we didn't 'work' his clientele. He didn't ask for ID because pretty girls like us frequenting his bar drew in more men. Men who stayed longer while daydreaming if they'd have a shot with one of us. Men who stayed longer drank more. So, we were good for Syd's bottom-line but under-age girls like me were limited to one drink. No more. So unfair!

"So, why did you call and ask me to meet you here," Danny asked.

"I'm celebrating what I did today," I answered.

"Oh, crap. I'm afraid to ask what you did," Danny said in a disapproving tone and took a gulp of his drink.

"Why do you automatically think it's something bad?"

"Well, let's look at your track record. Since we've done more than just exchange 'Hellos' on the stairs? So far, you've told my mom we're engaged, and I had to buy you a ring. An expensive ring! I was stuck with the bills for re-doing my floors and painting my apartment that I never asked for! You threw out all my furniture and I had to buy more furniture. Expensive furniture! And somehow between the basement storage closet of our building and my apartment, a lot of my clothes mysteriously disappeared and I've had to buy more. Clothes you pick out and tell me to buy. Then, there's the..."

I brushed away Danny's complaints with a wave my hand and interrupted, "Pffle, minor irritations. Not even worth mentioning. Water under the bridge."

I leaned over to bump shoulders, "Besides, admit it! Your life was boring before you became my nerd. But what I'm celebrating has nothing to do with you. I bought a car!"

"What kind is it?"

"She's red!"

"Of course, it is. You wouldn't buy any other color, but what's the make and model?"

"She's a convertible!"

Danny hung his head down and asked tiredly, "Let's try this one more time. What year was it made?"

"Sometime in the Sixties I think."

"Over fifty years old. It's a classic then. A red, classic convertible." Danny sighed. He took another long sip of his drink and with dread in his voice, asked, "How much did it cost?"

I told him and he looked puzzled. "That's a low price for a classic."

"Well, she needs some body work. Oh, and there's a noise in the engine. Come on," I said and grabbed Danny's hand to pull him from his stool. "It's in the lot and you can see it."

I snagged Danny's Iced Tea and finished it in two long gulps. Before Syd could throw us out, I waved and called out that we were leaving anyway.

In the lot, Danny took one look and, "It's a piece of junk!"

"No, she's not," I cried and patted the hood to soothe any hurt feelings. "Just wait till I get her fixed up. She'll look so good."

In my mind's eye, I could see Gwendellyn already re-painted. All firehouse red and gleaming chrome! My hair streaming in the wind... I'll look so damned good driving her. Danny walked around inspecting my car and even got down on his hands and knees to look under her. He asked me to start her up and after the cloud from the exhaust dissipated, he asked me to cycle through the gears. Yelling at me over the noise from the muffler, he told me to turn off the engine. Then he shook his head, "The engine has at least one cylinder not firing. That grinding noise is the transmission. The muffler is shot, and the rear seat looks like a family of squirrels has nested there for years. Just the body work it needs..."

"She!"

"She'll need will cost a small fortune."

"Then it's a good thing I have a large fortune. If you ever get around to researching how I, we, can get it," I accused.

"Are you seriously accusing me? When have I had a chance," Danny accused back. "I had Final Exams. Then my sister's wedding... Shopping for an engagement ring... I found out that Tim's secretary and a law partner were kidnapped the same weekend you went missing! Then someone had me tossed out of my apartment for a week and had my computer locked up..."

Again, I waved away Danny's completely unjustified complaints and accusations with an airy hand wave and a piffle, "More water under the bridge. Want a ride home?"

Danny gave Gwendellyn a dubious look, "I'm not sure it, she, will make it."

"Of course, she'll make it," I replied and proved it by doing so. Our apartment building had assigned parking spots. I'd never used mine. As soon as I parked and the thick, noxious smelling exhaust cloud rolled over and then past us, Danny got out and did something in the front of my car and lifted the hood.

"How did you do that? I looked all over in the car for the latch to pop the hood."

"This car was built before latches were put inside cars," Danny replied and showed me where the latch was. Then he shook his head, "That's a 390 v8. How the hell did they fit that in here? You bought a muscle car!"

"Is that good?"

"Not for anyone else on the road while you're driving."

"Ha-Ha! Well, I'll worry about finding someone to fix Gwen up tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain tonight. I think the things that lets the top up is rusted because it won't raise." I said, looking at my watch. "I need to get dressed. I have a, ah... Meeting later."

"A meeting," Danny asked sourly.

"Don't be an ass about it, Danny. Marla called earlier. It's a last-minute thing. I'm to wear a nice dress to an office building so I'll probably be expected to be arm candy at a company party. Nothing more."

Danny didn't reply, just turned away to walk towards the steps of the backdoor of our building. I followed, "We agreed I'd act as usual in case someone starts looking at me as the tall blonde Tim gave stuff to. No one will suspect me of having the key to hundreds of millions of dollars if I keep seeing clients."

"I know all the arguments," Danny said in a strained voice as he opened the door for me. He stopped on the stair above mine and blocked me from entering. With an effort, he kept his voice low, "I want to get you your damned money so you can stop, but I can't keep pirating the Coffee Clutch's Wi-Fi and everything that delays me is just so frustrating!"

Danny took a long breath and let it out slowly before continuing in a calmer voice, "I'm sorry. I'm not really pissed at you. I'm pissed because I can't use our Coffee Clutch's Wi-Fi anymore. And I'm pissed I didn't realize that sooner and I'm pissed at how that will slow me down!"

"Why can't you," I asked in bewilderment.

"What happens if all the web searches that might trigger a response is traced to one location? A location that a certain tall blonde frequents almost every day. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but not doing much for so long may have been the best thing for us. It gave me time to think."

"Oh," was all I could say as the implications set in. "Well get a car and go to other places that have Wi-Fi! Hell, drive Gwendellyn!"

"I wouldn't trust that car to get me out of the parking lot," Danny said. He sat down on a step and continued in a more rational voice, "Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but with all that money... The type of men who will be looking for it, for you! Being paranoid is new to me but we know someone is searching for that money. The Fourth of July is three weeks away. I'll get my car out of storage then and go to places all over town and never to the same one twice in a row. In the meantime,..."

"In the meantime, I act as usual. A call girl hungry for easy money," I finished.

"Exactly," Danny agreed, though he sounded less than thrilled. "Tonight, I think it's time to finally mail Tim's letter to the Feds. I should have done this sooner. I'll get the letter from your apartment and make sure there are no fingerprints. I'll do that while you're on your damned date. I think it will be a good thing if the Feds start snooping around."

"Okay," I agreed and pulled Danny onto his feet. As we continued to climb the stairs, I asked," Will you come up to my apartment later tonight?

"We don't need to do anything," I hastened to add. "I keep waking up before dawn and what's the use of waking up that early if you're not there to yell at for waking me up so early?"

Danny looked confused as he tried to parse my logic and as an inducement I added, "We can play chess. I won't let you win, but I'll play."

Danny seemed almost persuaded, so I threw in an extra inducement, "If I win the first game in less than fifteen moves, I'll play two games."

**********

The sun had set but there was still a hint of red in the west as I exited the taxi. Late Spring was now early Summer, and the night breeze felt good on my arms and legs as I walked towards the office building doors. I like dressing up and I had on a snazzy party dress I'd had in my closet forever just waiting for the right party. Accessorized with Louis Vuitton strappy heels and a Gucci clutch purse, I felt like partying. If there was a company party upstairs, I wondered if they'd have an open bar.

The security guard let me pass after a short telephone conversation to someone upstairs. I was in a dress that was good for a social occasion. Thin straps held up a halter top that covered most but not all of my large boobs and cleavage. The waist was tight and the flared, pleated skirt stopped just above my knees. The looks that the guard gave me when he thought I wouldn't notice convinced me that I looked like sweet arm candy that would satisfy any man. After taking the elevator to the floor I'd been given, I knew immediately I wasn't here to be arm candy at a party. No one was around and many of the hallway lights were off to conserve energy.

Stepping out of the elevator, I called out, "Hello? Ben?"

"Down here," responded a voice from the hallway to my left. "Sixth door on the left."

I stopped at the doorway and looked around the brightly lit area. Looked like a conference room. A balding, middle-aged guy was sitting at the head of the table that stretched down the middle. I thought late forties or early fifties. Fairly decent in appearance. He had love handles but at least he didn't have a large beer belly I'd have to move out of the way to find his cock. But, UGH! I could smell his cologne all the way from the door!

"Whoa! I've never met you! Damn, Marla's been holding out one of her prettiest girls from me."

"Thanks for the compliment but Marla hasn't been holding out. I've only recently begun to meet clients at night. So, what's up," I asked, leaning against the door jam. I'd read the notes Marla had kept on Ben. He'd used our service several times and had never wanted more than straight sex.

"I am," Ben laughed. "I sometimes use the excuse of having to work late when I'm horny. My wife accepts that I may need to work late but she also knows my office's landline number. For some unexplained reason, she also thinks I'm cheating on her. So, if you hear a distant phone ring and I take off running to answer it, don't be surprised."

Ben sighed and made a sweeping motion to all the papers scattered about the large table. "Tonight, I'm actually having to work. Four times a year I have to give a quarterly report to the board..."

I filled in the silence as I walked towards the table. Picking up papers in front of one side chair, I flipped through them before setting them down, "So you're here getting all your ducks in a row and, let me guess, you feel like taking a break right about now."

"Good guess," Ben laughed more. "When I saw your photo in that bunny mask... All the other girls had on a black mask and took rather uninspired photos. All of them were beautiful, but yours looked like some thought had been put into it."

God! That stupid photo! Marla kept photos of all her girls she could send out to clients to look through and select from. None of them showed our faces. We all wore bunny masks with big ears with our measurements listed underneath.

"I had an advantage," I replied, thinking of Charley. "I look good in red, and I know a former professional photographer. When I asked if he'd take a photo of me... Well, even I didn't expect him to make such a production of it."

"It's way too bright in here," Ben complained, rubbing his eyes. "Hit those light switches, will you, and come on over for a closer look see."

I complied and walked over to the table. The only light came from the dim hallway and his computer screen but once my eyes adjusted it was enough. Pulling my dress up a little, I sat on the edge of the desk facing Ben. Propping my feet on Ben's chair to either side of his legs, my dress slid up my thighs. My knees were open enough that Ben's gaze was drawn to my visible upper things and that part of me which was still hidden by my skirt.

I leaned back to prop myself up on my arms. Opening and closing my knees a little, I asked with a smile, "You're wondering about it, aren't you?"

"Wondering about what?"

I leaned forward to cross my arms over my knees so our eyes could meet. "You're wondering if I'm wearing panties," I said in what I called my Triple-S Voice. Soft, Slow and Sexy...

I opened my knees a fraction more. "Well? What's stopping you from finding out?"

Ben put his hand on the inside of my knee. As fingers moved slowly up my thigh to disappear under my skirt, I leaned over more and opened my legs wider. As fingertips touched my bare pussy lips, I put my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine. I scooted my ass closer to the table edge and opened my knees even wider to give Ben's hand easy access to me. My breath caught when Ben's fingers slid up my slit and over my clit. As he continued to explore under my skirt, my tongue tip was playing across his lips. When I felt a finger slid inside my pussy, my tongue slipped into Ben's mouth.

"Mmm, that feels good," I whispered as Ben continued to finger me.

"You surprised me. I expected panties," Ben whispered back.

"I like surprising men."

"I just bet you do," Ben said with a leer. I let him finger me as we continued to kiss. Ben's thumb was pressing against and circling my clit as another finger was pushed inside my pussy. It wasn't long before his other hand slipped under my halter to fondle my boob. Ben gave my tit a hard squeeze and kissing lips became grinning lips, "You surprised me again. When I read your measurements and then saw you in the doorway, I thought for sure your tits couldn't be real."

Cassettetape
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cassettetape

"They're all me," I told Ben between kisses. Sitting upright on the table, I breathed out a long Ooohhh, fuuuck! as the change in position allowed Ben's fingers to push deeper into my pussy. Ben's fingers inside me stilled as he watched me slide the spaghetti straps of my halter off my shoulders. To tease Ben, I tried hard to keep my tits covered as much as possible as I worked one arm and then the other free of the straps. When both arms were free, I let my dress fall to my waist. With my dress pooled around my waist, Ben's eyes and hand had better access to my tits.

"You like big tits, don't you," I observed while Ben's cupped and weighed my large, natural 34DDs. When Ben made a sound of agreement, I leaned forward to bring us eye-to-eye before placing my hands on top of his. Keeping eye contact I forced his fingers deeper into my yielding flesh. "I like it when a man plays with me rough," I whispered and clamped my fingers tighter around his. "I like it when a man plays with my tits until I moan from how good it feels even as they hurt. I like it when a man pinches my hard nipples until the pain becomes pleasure."

Ben didn't need more instructions. As I leaned to bring my mouth to his, my moan and my tongue filled his mouth as strong fingers mauled my tits. I let Ben play for only a short while before, taking my mouth from his, I pulled his head down and stuck a nipple between his lips. When both of my nipples were hard from being sucked on, I used my hands to pull his face firmer against my breast.

Twerking my pussy slowly on Ben's still questing fingers, I moaned, "Suck harder. Mmm, I love having my tits sucked on until my nipples hurt. Harder... Oh, fuck that feels good... Squeeze my tits... That's it... That's it, Ben... Harder! Dammit it, finger fuck my pussy and squeeze my tits harder while you suck on me!"

Gripping the little of Ben's hair that there was, there was a wet sucking sound when I pulled his mouth from my breast. Twisting slightly at the waist, I offered my other nipple with the same demand that Ben suck and play with me hard. This went on for several minutes until I pulled Ben's mouth away and didn't offer him my tits again.

While I pulled his lips to mine again for another long kiss, Ben's hands continued to play with my tits. Both of us grinned in our kiss as dancing fingers made first one and then the other of my now sore boobs bounce up-and-down on my chest.

I'd looked at my watch while holding Ben's head to my boob. Not wanting to be here all night, I wanted to hurry things along and used my feet to push Ben's chair away from the table. Pulling his hand from between my legs, I guided his fingers to my mouth and began giving them a cleansing suck as I slid off the table. There wasn't much space between chair and the table, but I managed to kneel between Ben's legs in the space I'd created.

Ben relaxed against the back of his chair as I rubbed a hand over the hardness in his trousers. "I think I've found something that's all you," I joked as I began undoing his belt. "You did such a good job sucking on my tits, I think it's only fair for me to suck on something."

I took my time opening his waist snap and zipper to heighten his anticipation. Once I had his zipper completely open, I pushed my hand in between flesh and briefs to wrap my fist around a hard shaft. Gently freeing his hard length, I took my time pulling my hair out of the way. Ben watched as I began to slowly stroke his shaft.

Pushing Ben's legs open wider, I knee walked closer and molded my tits to encircle his shaft. I grinned as his hips began to move enough to make his cock tip appear and disappear between my cleavage. Dipping my head, I let a long string of spit drool onto Ben's cock to wet his shaft, helping it to move freer between my tits.

Ben's hands came to rest on mine to press my tits firmer around his shaft. I removed my hands to let Ben have control of how much pressure my tits gave his cock. I collected more saliva and spit on Ben's shaft. Making eye contact again, I asked, "Do you like tit fucking girls?"

"Oh, yea!"

"Umm, I bet you do you horny, little devil. How long has it been since you've had a really good tit-fuck? You know, I love it when a man puts me on my back... Sits on my chest... He's taking turns fucking my tits and my mouth. I'm pushing my tits around his cock and wondering where he'll come. Will he come on my tits? Or on my face? Or will he fill my mouth with his warm cum. Where would you come, Ben?"

"So many good choices to choose from," Ben whispered.

I put my hands on Ben's ass to still his hips while I dipped my head down to suck on the tip of Ben's cock. Ben moved to let more of his cock slip into my mouth. I let him mouth fuck me for a while before raising my head and re-capturing his shaft between my tits.

"Want to know what I like," I asked in my soft, sexy voice as I began to tit fuck his cock again. "I like it when that first, large load of thick cum a man's been saving up for days... That big, big load that's making his balls ache... Mmm, I love it when that hot cum jets out to cover my face. Do you see any blemishes on my face? No? I think it's because I love washing my face with cum. Smelling it. Tasting it while I rub warm cum all over my face and tits."

Of course, I didn't mean any of what I said. But it was the kind of stuff that a client loved to hear. Grinning, I thought how far I'd come in less than a year. Erotic talk like just now had been beyond me at first. I could barely even say 'cock' without giggling. But now I had Ben fucking my tits with longer, faster stokes after just a few words.

As expected, my little storytelling had Ben closing his eyes, picturing me rubbing his cum over my face. I think I could have made him come without much more than my tits encircling his cock. But I wanted Ben tired out, exhausted, so he wouldn't want more sex. At least, not in the time we had remaining. Ben was no Spring Chicken like Danny, hard and ready to fuck again in just a few minutes. If Ben came now on my tits without any effort on his part to tire him out, he'd for sure want pussy later. I'd probably have to wait around and then help with my hands and mouth to get him hard again.

Ben relaxed further into his seat as I pulled my tits away and used my fist to continue slow stroking his shaft. I began to suck on just his tip as I used my tongue to edge that sensitive spot on the underside of his cock between tip and shaft. It wasn't long before Ben's eyes closed and his hips began to thrust up, trying to push his tip deeper into my mouth. Still not wanting Ben to come quickly, I took my hands and mouth away. The time I took pulling his trousers down to his ankles gave Ben time to compose himself.

I'd only just started sucking on Ben's cock again when his hands on my forearms began pulling me up and off my knees. Divining what Ben wanted, I sat on the edge of the table and lifted my ass up to let him push my dress up to my waist. Careful not to let my heels dig too deeply into flesh, I put my feet on Ben's shoulders and let my knees fall to the sides to open myself to his gaze as a finger began to slide through my open slit.

I threw my head back and gasped at the first touch on my clit. I softly moaned as I was penetrated and slowly fucked by one long finger and then two again.

Ben was an experienced pussy eater. Licking and sucking on my clit while continuing to finger fuck me. Despite that, I couldn't bring myself any closer to an orgasm even by stimulating my clit with my fingers while Ben's mouth and fingers continued their magic. Everything was feeling really good... Everything Ben was doing felt terrific, but... The table was too hard... I was worried my heels were digging into Ben's collarbone... One extraneous thought after another kept popping into my head. When I wondered if I could buy a yacht the same color as Gwendellyn, I knew there was no way in hell I was going to get myself across that damned finish line and win my Big O.

But, if I knew it wasn't going to happen, Ben didn't need to know. I made all the right sounds and movements a woman about to orgasm would make. After some minutes passed, I grabbed Ben's head to pull his face hard between my legs. I continued making all the right sounds and all the right moves, just with more energy and urgency. As my 'orgasm' seized my body, I jerked and trembled and tightened my grip on the back of Ben's head to pull his mouth tighter to my slit. Twerking and humping my hips, I slid the hard nub of my clit against his nose and upper lip until he forced his sucking mouth around me to lash my clit with his tongue. I wasn't coming but I was very wet, and it felt so good that I was enjoying every bit of my fake orgasm. Before I was through, I made sure that Ben's face was wet from his chin to his eyes with my juice.

I made my thighs tremble and gasped for breath as my fake orgasm passed. I let go of Ben's head and lay on the table with my legs open while I begged to be fucked. That was all the encouragement Ben needed to pull my hips to the edge of the table and plunge his cock deep into me.

My inability to achieve a real orgasm certainly wasn't Ben's fault. He'd eaten the hell out'a my pussy and now proceeded to give me a really great fuck. It wasn't long before my ankles were on his shoulders as he leaned over me to thrust his cock into me at an angle that was incredibly satisfying. I might have orgasmed for real except Ben couldn't fuck me this hard, this fast, for very long. Not after all our foreplay. His groans while grinding against my pussy lips as I felt the pulsing of his cock shaft... All these signaled his release deep inside my pussy.

Ben was sweating and gasping for air, and I gave him a minute before sitting up to wrap my arms and legs around him. Keeping his cock inside me, he obediently lifted me with him when I asked that he sit in his chair. I wasn't dripping yet but my pussy lips and thighs were wet and cummy. Not wanting to chance getting cum on my dress, once Ben was seated in his chair, I pulled my dress completely over my head and tossed it onto the table.

I sat on Ben's lap as we kissed. He was still hard and inside me when I asked where the nearest bathroom was. "I need to clean up," I said with a satisfied smile. "God, it felt like you'd never stop coming. You must have filled me with a huge load of cum."

Men love to hear shit like that.

Ben told me where to go. As I moved to let his cock slip from my pussy, I cupped my hand over my slit to catch any drips. Standing naked in front of Ben with my hand between my legs, I bent at the waist and asked him to hold my long hair to the side. Once I knew my hair wouldn't drag across Ben's wet cock, I leaned over further. Using my free hand to guide his tip to my lips, it was easy to take his entire softening cock into my mouth. I used my tongue to roll his cock around my mouth while I cupped his balls. I didn't suck for long. Just long enough to do a fairly decent job of cleaning our sex from the shaft.

I grabbed my purse on the way out of the room. In the hall on the way to the ladies' room, I heard someone in an office around a corner and then the thump of a waste basket being emptied into a larger container. Janitor. I wondered if he'd paused in his chores to listen to Ben and I fuck in the conference room. Didn't matter. In the bathroom, I quickly washed between my legs and thighs as best I could with paper hand towels before inserting a tampon. I washed my face and chewed a Tik-Tak to disguise any lingering cum breath before touching up the damage to my makeup. With minty fresh breath and no longer leaking cum, I left to rejoin Ben. The janitor sounded much closer as I used a handful of damp paper towels to clean Ben's cock of our sex.

Tossing the towels, I straddled Ben's thighs to let him enjoy playing with my tits again. If the janitor caught us? I didn't know him, and he didn't know me... So why the fuck would I care? Ben's trousers were already up with his shirt tucked in and it was he who urged me to dress until the janitor passed by. I'd just slipped my dress on and fluffed my hair out when I heard the door to the room next to ours being closed. I sat beside Ben and pretended to study a spread sheet as the janitor appeared. Trash took no time to get and, mentioning that this was his regular night to buff the hallway floor, he said he hoped the noise wouldn't disturb us. The smirk on his face told me that he'd definitely heard us fucking.

My wish to leave early came true when Ben let out a big sigh after the janitor passed on and he told me he had a lot of work left to do. Did he have a lot of work to do, or had I exhausted the old guy? Didn't matter to me. I could go home at a decent time.

But I nodded and murmured a few words in what I hoped was a good approximation of dejection before bending over to kiss Ben. I waited as he gave my tits one last fondle before I broke our kiss. Ben got up to retrieve an envelope from the inner pocket of a coat hanging beside the door and gave it to me without comment. I put it into my purse with the same silence but with another goodbye kiss.

The same security guy who'd let me in earlier, called an Uber for me before unlocking the door to let me out. He probably knew what I was and what my business with Ben had been, but he didn't say anything. I'd learned months before that hotel staff and security guards were pretty good at being discreet if they liked their jobs. Pissing off customers and/or big paycheck honchos in the building you worked in definitely wasn't the path to advancement in your field.

In the Uber, I counted the gift Ben had silently handed me. Holy, fuck! It was twice the amount of the largest gift I'd ever received from services rendered during the day! I began to appreciate how Sandra was able to afford her downtown condo.

I called Marla to leave a message for the morning that she could deposit my pay in my bank account. She surprised me by picking up. Did she ever sleep? "I've got a client. A very wealthy client who needs a date tomorrow night for a museum gala to raise money for some dusty bones or something. If you're interested, I can schedule another girl to do your daytime appointment."

Thinking of the large present Ben had given me for less than two hours of my time, I replied, "I'm definitely interested, But I'm new to the escort part of the business. I don't think I have anything appropriate to wear to a shindig like that."

"I told the client that and that you're the only girl I had available. He agreed that you can buy what you need. I'll just add the extra expense to his bill. Drop by my office early tomorrow for a company credit card. You'll have hours to find something slinky and sexy. I've already scheduled you for hair and nails at 4 PM at my spa. On the credit card, of course," Marla said.

"Don't go crazy but get what you need. Viv, a gown and shoes would cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. You'll get them for free," Marla added as extra enticement.

Marla knew me too well. How could I say no to free shoes?

**********

It was just after ten-thirty when I tapped on Danny's door. He acted very distant but didn't comment on where, or who, I'd come from and didn't ask any questions. I didn't volunteer any information about my 'date'. Don't Ask-Don't Tell, right? But he grudgingly accepted an invitation to play chess in my apartment.

Upstairs I took a quick shower. After removing the tampon, I rolled it up in a wad of toilet paper before burying it at the bottom of my bathroom's small waste basket. Out of sight in case Danny used my bathroom. I wasn't feeling guilty about having sex with Ben, but I also didn't need to leave a tampon on top of the trash to advertise to Danny that my pussy had been filled with another man's cum barely an hour ago. I thought about dressing in a sexy, filmy negligee but wisely dressed in a long nightshirt instead. Besides, I've been told by quite a few men that seeing the outline of my large breasts moving freely under a thin shirt conjures very erotic fantasies.

Danny had the board set up and waited as I got my nightly Pop-Tarts and cold milk. Danny wasn't very talkative at first but by the end of the second game, he was acting more natural. If by 'natural' meant cursing under his breath after I won both games in under fifteen moves.

I took it as a small but significant victory when Danny took it for granted he'd share my bed. I'd missed having a warm body to cuddle up against the last few nights. Probably thinking about where my mouth had been earlier tonight, Danny's goodnight kiss was barely more than a peck on my lips. But at least he didn't push me away when I draped myself over his warm body. And, yes, I cursed Danny out in the morning when the alarm clock went off before dawn and he forgot to lower the toilet seat.

During our morning shower, when Danny kissed me like he meant it while grabbing my ass cheeks and fondling my tits, I knew we were pretty much back to normal. Determined to send Danny off with a smile on his face, I had happy thoughts as I knelt to suck him off.

Published 
Written by campusvamp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments