Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fire Station Fuck

"Passion of the job, and each other."

16
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I joined a rural volunteer fire station in NW Arkansas about a year and a half ago. I’m one of the only women on the department. My main goals were to help my community, stay fit, learn something new, and to also do what most of the men on the department did; get away from the spouse and kids for a while. 

Last month Jake, a new member, joined our small volunteer department. He was a career firefighter in the next town over and had been with his department for three years. He brought a lot of experience and knowledge to us. I was instantly attracted to him and enjoyed our training sessions together. We spent time afterwards, alone at the station talking and getting to know one another. He was married with twin boys and I was surprised to find out his age. He was much younger than I thought, putting him twelve years younger than me. Feeling silly for finding this young man so attractive, I let those feelings slip away.

It was easy around Jake. We talked about our paid jobs, how we planned to send our kids to college, and all things fire related. And as we got closer I reluctantly talked about the abuse in my marriage and Jake told me of his relationship gone sour because of details too lengthy to list. It was nice to have someone to confide in who I trusted to keep my issues between us. 

One thing that attracted me to Jake is that I couldn’t get enough of his smile and the way he’s always so playful with me. None of the men I worked with joked around with me. I’m sure that the chief set them all straight from the beginning, worried I would cry sexual harassment at the faintest drop of a joke. Jake was different. He gave me a hard time when I deserved it and put me in my place when I needed it. He laughed at my broken bra strap after a difficult car extrication, told me he knew I tried my best after a failed recitation. 

One night after training he messaged me and asked why I had left my helmet behind at the station. I knew I hadn’t but I decided to toy around with him and we talked for a good amount of time through text. I knew he was looking for a way to get in and have a conversation about us so I asked him to lay it all out on the table. He told me that he had been attracted to me since the first time we met and wanted to see how far we could take things. We agreed to keep our encounters quiet and I met him back at the station.

I was nervous our first time. Excited for what lay ahead, but worried about his eyes on my body. Older men know what time and gravity can do to a woman. I couldn’t imagine what he would think of me. My fears were put to rest because we were great together. We continued to meet one on one at the station and every time the sparks flew. 

Of course it was always fun seeing Jake but one night I remember being amazing. It started with a structure fire so all members of the department responded. It was hard work and hot. We were all tired when it was over and began to put things back in place at our station. When it was done everyone cleared out and Jake and I lingered as we had been the last few calls. I couldn’t help but wrap my arms around him and pull him down to my lips. Feeling his mouth on mine was electric. 

I had kissed him so many times but this was different. He was letting go like never before. Jake was grabbing handfuls of me. Handfuls of my hair, ass, breasts. Anything he could get to was touched and teased. When he slid his hand between my legs his touch was soft. His thumb pressed against my clit and he watched as my eyes met his and my knees went weak from his touch. 

The station was closed up and hot. We were both sweating and I couldn’t keep my mouth off of Jake’s chest and neck. His taste. I am still in awe of how much I craved my lips and tongue to be on him, tasting him. I moved lower to his stomach and inner thighs. My tongue drew circles teasing him, getting closer but in no hurry to give into what he was craving. 

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

I listened carefully to Jake’s breath. He never moaned, barely ever let out a sigh, but his breath would quicken and that sound made me excited. His body told me what he wanted. Hips would push out ever so slightly. His grip on me would tighten. But my favorite way to read him was to watch the way his face twisted. He was biting his bottom lip and his forehead was wrinkled up. I caught glimpses of his expressions while I had a mouth full of him. I worked hard to keep him on the edge. Not too close to finishing because I had plans for him, but close enough to begin to feel him confused. Confused on whether to pull me in tighter or slow me down and push me back. 

Being in a hot fire station was not a cause for concern to us. We utilized every inch of the building, equipment, and engine. The hose bed, the cab, the water shoot. If it could be sat on or leaned against we took advantage. This particular night we were everywhere. I remember Jake being behind me. He was deep inside and the stamina he had was impressive. I went multiple times and was so wet that you could see my thighs glisten. 

Jake pulled out of me and lifted me up on to the engine. My right foot was on the running board and my left up much higher on a fold-down step leading up to the top of the apparatus. My legs were far apart and my ass was in Jake’s face. He ran his fingers up my thighs and inside of me. The angle he had was perfect and in no time I was at the peak of bliss. Jake put a hand on my back and leaned me forward. His tongue slid up my thighs and closer to my snatch. I could feel my clit pulsing, thinking of his next move, and I wasn’t disappointed. Every flick of his tongue had me moaning and panting. 

I wasn’t sure that I could stand upright anymore. My legs were trembling and Jake lifted me and carried me to our brush truck. He sat down and I greedily climbed on top of him. His body was tight and full of muscles. I buried my face in his neck, nibbling and sucking as he pushed his way inside of me again. My hips were grinding into him while I used his shoulders to brace myself. My breasts were in his face and my fingers ran through his hair. Jake held my hips and met me thrust for thrust. I was about to cum again and I felt Jake stand up with me in his arms. He was standing and pounding away in me while holding me in the air. I was so impressed and aroused I started cumming and didn’t stop for what seemed forever. 

Jake walked with me in his arms to the workbench. He continued to hold me with one arm and pushed everything off with the other. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my back laying against the table. His hands were on my shoulders now, pulling me in tight. Jake buried his face in my chest and let out the faintest sound. His thrusts slowed and he kissed me.

Jake rested his forehead against mine and then lifted me off the table. I watched as he walked across the bay to the fridge to grab water for us. His cock was still standing and I was licking my lips as he walked back to me. 

"Ready for round two?" I asked jokingly as I didn't think I had anything left in me. 

"You bet your ass I'm ready!" Jake said and then sucked the bottle dry and slammed it down on the ground. "Get on your knees."

I complied and started all over again. 

 

Published 
Written by MrsRed
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments