Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 28

"Lindsay embraces her role as a submissive prostitute for hire."

7
3 Comments 3
1.0k Views 1.0k
8.4k words 8.4k words

Topic: Kaylee GFE 8/14

From: JustinFightsFire

Gender: M

#Posts: 4

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Posted: August 15, 2019, 2:09pm PST

I kind of stumbled across Kaylee last summer while visiting the ranch with a few friends of mine. Things aren’t great with my wife and I’ve always been hesitant to look for professional help, but at certain times I’ve had no choice but to go that route. At first, I never thought I could or would cheat on my wife. It seemed cruel, heartless. The idea of paying someone money for sex bothered me too. Not spending it, just knowing it was the only reason the woman agreed to be with me. But there is something to be said about having good casual sex with someone I could like and admire yet leave it all in the bedroom. No repercussions afterward.

I caught my first glimpse of Kaylee in July 2018. Though she was with another customer and I didn’t get a chance to talk to her that day, Kaylee still embodied every wet dream and fantasy I’ve ever had wrapped up in such an exquisite package. My mind was made up instantly. I had to be with her. I had to see if I could make her forget about the money while she basked in my lovemaking. I wanted to worship her body and make her cum until we both lost count.

But she went off with her customer and had her party that day and I had to leave before it was over. No worries, no big deal, I’d catch Kaylee next time. I know how the business works. Sometimes you must wait your turn.

Except it seemed there would be no next time. I learned during my next visit that Kaylee had moved on from Happy Ending Ranch, she wasn’t going to work there anymore. I was crushed. I asked Jim if she’d gone to another brothel, but he refused to tell me. I get it, I understand. It’s a business and he doesn’t want to help the competition. But I did eventually learn from other mongers, through this website, that Kaylee quit the industry.

So sad, so depressing, I’d lost my only chance.

Fast forward one year and I heard Kaylee was back in town and intended on staying this time. Oh, man, I was beside myself. I never forgot about her or the work of art her body was and how I longed to appreciate every inch of it. I booked an appointment as early as I could at 10 a.m. Wednesday morning. I showed up twenty minutes early, why I don’t know since the house doesn’t open til 10, and stood outside the entrance until Colt let me in.

Kaylee had a slow start to her morning, Colt said, and wouldn’t be out until 10:15 because she was still getting ready. He offered me a free beer, so all was good. Pamela stopped by and joined us. She is a sweetheart in her own right, the fun intelligent beautiful blonde that we all dream of.

Pamela had something to do elsewhere and left, but in an act of perfect timing, Kaylee appeared. My breath caught in my throat when I saw her. I never dreamed that Kaylee could live up to the brief memories I had of her, the pedestal I’d placed her on, but I hadn’t given her proper justice. A living doll was standing before me, but what made me want her even more was her soul. I knew within five minutes that meeting and having sex with Kaylee would be a transcendental experience. Any concerns or hesitation about paying a woman went by the wayside. This was going to be the best sex of my life and I was determined to make it the best of hers too.

We talked for a long while at the bar and then moved to the bedroom. She parked herself in my lap and her little hand gripped me and stroked me as she asked what I wanted out of our party. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her luscious lips. I refused to be a typical client. This party wouldn’t be about me, it would be about her. I wanted to worship Kaylee’s body and give her sensations she never experienced before. She seemed appreciative of my words, but I don’t know if she believed me. We agreed on the parameters and went through proper procedure, as unromantic (but necessary) as it is, a dick inspection and full shower for me.

I swept her into my arms and carried her back to the bedroom. The transition there from the booking office is lost in my memory. I gently put her in bed and could have stood back and watched her lay there in the little bra and panties she’d changed into at my request, looking impossibly beautiful, and been content. As it was, I spent ten minutes studying her from the tips of her toes to the top of her head, forever branding her into my memory.

I held her, caressed her, and kissed her, not wanting to do anything else until her body showed me she was ready for more. I was in no hurry to penetrate Kaylee, to fit the square peg in the round hole. I released her dainty bra and watched closely as she freed herself from it, and her amazing tits pointed at me. She admitted they’re fake, but I don’t see how because they looked perfectly natural and amazing. She has sensitive nipples and I set out to tease them until they were as hard as they could get.

My hands were in constant motion caressing, touching, and teasing the erogenous zones of her body. They never lingered in the same spot long enough to become mundane. I could feel Kaylee’s heart pounding as her breathing became shallower and more rapid. When after ages of teasing I finally slipped my hand into her panties, her hips jerked up to meet me.

She has such a sweet little pussy and it loves to be petted. Her thighs clamped together holding my hand in place as a little orgasm swept over her. When her legs relaxed I removed my hand and saw the lust in her eyes. Our next kiss was full of hunger and after a few minutes, I reluctantly separated my lips from hers. I wanted to taste her and I wanted to do that right this second, “I want you on my face, pretty girl.”

I had her get into the sixty-nine position on top. I love eating pussy this way for two very important reasons. The first is because of the human tongue. The top of the tongue is relatively rough, while the bottom is silky smooth. With her on top like she was I could use the back of my tongue on her clit without overstimulating it. The build-up to orgasm is more gradual and takes longer, but the results are worth the time invested. I’ve licked many women to orgasm this way and the resulting orgasms are always much more intense than the more traditional methods provide.

The second reason is that it gives her something to play with while I’m making her crazy. I almost never cum when I’m in a sixty-nine. I’m so invested in playing with pussy that my cock feels like it is in some far-off land. I feel the wonderful sensations, but they are muted enough that I can focus on her pleasure.

Kaylee nearly made a liar out of me regarding my second reason. When I got started feeding on her pussy, she dove onto my cock. The more aroused she got and the closer she got to orgasm, the more intensely she sucked my cock. Fortunately, I made her cum before she could take me over the edge. The sound of her screams as she orgasmed still comes back to me as clear as the moment she uttered them.

She was resting atop me trying desperately to get her breath back. Her cheek was on my hip and her right hand was stroking my cock while she planted little kisses on the glans. I let her breathing settle down and moved her off and onto the bed. She spread her amazing legs in readiness and I shook my head, “Not yet. Roll over onto your tummy.”

She rolled over and I grabbed the scrunchy on her nightstand. I gathered her hair and bundled it on top of her head, using the scrunchy to secure it out of the way. I picked up the bottle of massage lotion from the warmer on the nightstand and drizzled some onto her upper back. I started at her ears and massaged my way to her feet, memorizing every inch of her body as I went. By the time I finished her feet, she was so relaxed that she was nearly comatose.

I rolled her over and kissed her languidly and deeply. Her involuntary hum of contentment was music to my ears. I massaged her front much as I had her back, except that I avoided her nipples and pussy. I would return to them soon enough. When I got to her feet I started all over again, only this time things were different. I started at her extremities, following the caress of my hands with kisses, licks, and nibbles. I was on a mission of discovery, mapping out her erogenous zones and their sensitivity, and noting the best ones for more attention.

When I moved back to her chest I could see it heaving. I nibbled her neck while my thumbs traced her nipples and goosebumps suddenly covered her arms. Our mouths met yet again in a deep and passionate kiss. She broke the kiss this time. I could tell she wanted me to move things along because she was more than ready. I wasn’t yet.

The massage continued only now that she was relaxed, the focus was on arousal. I licked and sucked her nipples while my hand teased her pussy. My fingers slid around her clit, tantalizingly close, but never making contact until her squirming told me that the time for teasing was over. I moved between her legs, grabbed my aching cock, slipped on a condom, and began to rub it up and down her labia. When I slid close to her opening, she thrust at me in an attempt to pull my cock inside.

Her voice was quivering and she was nearly gasping, “Please, I want you inside me.”

My answer was to press the head of my cock into her opening. She let out a gasp as I sank the first few inches into her. Our lips met again and our tongues danced as I carefully penetrated her. I felt my cockhead bump against her cervix and backed off a little. With her comfortable depth established, I could now focus on her pleasure. Our first coupling was slow and tender as I gradually built a nice rhythm. In all honesty, I wasn’t fucking her, I was making love to her and it was life-changing.

The slow and gentle lovemaking was serving as another tease, except this tease had some teeth. She wasn’t being brought to orgasm in a few minutes with hard pumping. She was being brought closer in tiny increments that continued to build the pressure until she exploded. Her legs locked around my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck as tightly as she could manage. I held my cock as deep as she could take and flexed it while her orgasm ruled her body.

Kaylee was vocal at points, but not this time. Her mouth was open and her eyes were bulging, but she was incapable of speech. I could tell that in that moment there was nobody home. She was off in some place that her orgasm had taken her and wouldn’t be back until it ran its course. I watched her lovely face through it all and I could tell she was back when I saw the tear roll down her cheek. Our lips met again and I have never felt such passion from another human being. It felt like she was giving me her soul through her lips and tongue.

I didn’t get tears in my eyes. I DIDN’T! It was probably dust in the air or some other irritant. Maybe I have a latex allergy. I couldn’t be falling in love with her. It’s just sex. That’s it. That’s all it is. I’ve said that to myself thousands of times in the past two days. Maybe one day I will believe it.

A quick swipe of my hand to clear my eyes and I’m moving again. I look into her eyes as I pump my cock into her. I want desperately to make her orgasm again before I cum. I pick up the pace yet again and I can feel the immense pressure building. She is so amazing, so beautiful, that I don’t want to cum. I don’t want this to ever end. I’m going to though, of that there is no doubt and she senses it.

Her hips are rising to meet me now and her eyes roll back in her head. I want to watch her face as she cums, but I can’t maintain my focus. Her screams of ecstasy are drowned out by the lightness in my head. I have never cum so hard in my life. Each hot jet of cum nearly made me pass out from the pleasure. I’m amazed the end of the condom didn’t get shot off.

I stayed inside her, supporting myself with my arms so that I didn’t crush her, and kissed her face and her lips until I began to slip from her. I rolled onto my side and pulled her into my arms. We lay there caressing each other in silence, trading occasional kisses for at least half an hour before climbing off the bed like two old people. The shower that followed was joyful. I loved washing her body and discovered that she is quite ticklish. Regretfully, she discovered that I am too.

She changed the sheets and we were soon snuggling back in bed. I didn’t want to pry into her personal life. It wasn’t any of my business unless she made it so. What I did want to know was what made her happy. I fed her questions and she told me about her love of hiking and the outdoors. She told me about how she learned that she loved sex from working at the brothel and wants to go to college. She has a fondness for animals, especially horses, and wants to work as a park ranger one day.

Our two hours were almost up. Kaylee asked that I lay back and allow her to pleasure me. She leaned over and delighted me with a soft blowjob. My mind was racing, my heart thumping.

Five minutes later, the bell tolled, but she told me not to worry, I’d earned a freebie. “This party isn’t over until you cum again. I don’t care if I get into trouble with management or not,” she said. Kaylee didn’t rush. If anything, she drew it out (now I know why mongers have nicknamed her “Kaylee Sucks” on here). It was satisfying, joyful, and electric, but also slow, because she went at it for twenty minutes until I couldn’t take it anymore.

I erupted.

Big time.

I offered to help Kaylee tidy up the bedroom as we’d made a mess, but she said that was her job, not mine, and asked me to wait out at the bar for her to freshen up. I went there and shot the breeze with Colt for a few minutes. Pamela passed by and gave me a little wink, a little smile. “Kaylee is amazing, isn’t she?” “Definitely,” I said, and she went on, maybe ready to give some other guy an incredible experience too.

Kaylee soon reappeared, wearing a new outfit, looking like she was ready for a night of clubbing on The Strip. She talked with me for THREE MORE HOURS. Potential customers came and went, the lineup buzzer sounded a few times, but Kaylee stayed focused on me like I was the most important man in the world. I told her I was low on cash and couldn’t afford this extra time, but she again said not to worry, this wasn’t sex, and there was no charge. She’s a chatterbox and loves talking at the bar.

In closing, in case anyone is considering visiting Happy Ending Ranch, Kaylee is amazing. You could never go wrong with her. She has a girl next door vibe, she’s slender and athletic, like a cheerleader, and has the sweetest, most engaging voice. Thank you, Kaylee. Meeting and then partying with you was the greatest experience of my life.

Trust me, I’ll see you again soon…

-JustinFightsFire

 

From: DeathsKissMariko_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 994

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #1 on August 16, 2019, 2:26pm PST

wow! after reading such a panty-melting review, imma head off to my bedroom for a date with my vibrator and read it again!!!

 

From: HeavyD9116

Gender: M

#Posts: 2712

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #2 on August 15, 2019, 2:53pm PST

So happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Kayleigh, Justin! (It’s Kayleigh, not Kaylee, btw). She is such a cutie with a beautiful personality and disposition. I’d been feeling down and discouraged, but a session with Kayleigh in July cured me. She massaged all my troubles away and injected me with a new love of life. She is so great at caring for others and has a knockout body to match.

>Darius

 

From: Kwijebo

Gender: M

#Posts: 19

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #3 on August 15, 2019, 3:19pm PST

It took me three visits in July before I smartened up and secured an appointment with Kayleigh instead. Boy was it worth the wait. Her face is just so adorable, and she is wild. I liked her, she liked me. She’s an absolute treasure and so fun to be around.

 

From: JasperTappinbutts

Gender: M

#Posts: 6

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #4 on August 15, 2019, 4:22pm PST

Thanks for the review on Kayleigh, Justin. Per her numerous positive reviews on this forum, she is one of Flagstone’s finest party choices. Can’t wait until my vacation in October!

J.T.B.

 

From: Pamela_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 2034

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #5 on August 15, 2019, 5:15pm PST

Thank you for being such a kind supporter of the brothel, Justin. You made Kayleigh so happy :) and I look forward to that threesome with you and her one day that we spoke of. (hint, hint)

Pamela

 

From: Colt_HER (Admin)

Gender: M

#Posts: 7712

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #6 on August 15, 2019, 5:22pm PST

Justin, it was a pleasure to sit with you for a few and talk about the upcoming football season (go Ravens!). A lot of mongers feel the same way about Kayleigh as you do, she is definitely one of a kind. Thank you for the visit and we’ll see you next time.

-Colt

 

From: omgitskayleigh_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 42

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #7 on August 15, 2019, 5:31pm PST

Justin!! A transcendental experience??? You’re making me blush! I never expected to read such a detailed written review about me. It’s the best ever and I thank you so much for it!

You are a very skilled lover and an even kinder man. :> I look forward to our next party and hope that your knee is feeling better soon too.

Hugs and kisses, Kay-Kay :)

 

From: KenzieCams_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 512

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #8 on August 15, 2019, 6:45pm PST

I agree, this was a FANTASTIC review! Excellent job giving credit to your sweet lady and helping educate others on what great times can be had with us at Happy Ending Ranch. Kudos!

 

From: tony435

Gender: M

#Posts: 1

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #9 on August 15, 2019, 7:37pm PST

I first met Kayleigh after she began touring at Happy Ending Ranch last year. And as soon as we met, she had my full attention. So much has been said about her it is hard to add anything new. Beautiful, fun, caring, easy to talk to with a bubbling personality. If you haven’t partied with Kayleigh, you are really missing out. Though she can be quite addictive – trust me, I should know.

-Tony

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

Lindsay was so used to getting fucked nowadays and so accustomed to the overwhelming arousal it typically brought that being with her clients – often older men – was sacrilegious yet at the same time shamefully addicting. Never forget you are a bed girl for men’s pleasure, a submissive whore. But was “accustomed” the proper word? No, Lindsay craved the degrading act of being stripped and paid to take dick ad infinitum by total strangers.

Certain parties like this one, being bent over the desk and having her ass rimmed by her latest trick, a seventy-two-year-old retiree from Ontario, would propel her into a subspace far removed from the world she had always known before taking this job. It’s okay to let my “inner whore” out so she can have her fun, too, isn’t it? When Lindsay glanced over at the mirror and saw the pert ovals of her backside squirming atop Joe’s rough but sensual lapping tongue on the oakwood, she was again reminded that the brothel was a wonderland of sex and debauchery, and she had no intention of leaving it any time soon.

After all, this was the privilege these mongers paid huge sums of money for, right? Women like Lindsay, Pamela, Kenzie, and all the others, too, were here to be poked, prodded, groped, and deflowered by these random consumers, to be fucked along every bodily avenue the law and house allowed so their cravings could be enjoyed in the vilest ways imaginable.

“It’s time for your birthday present, honey.” Joe retreated to bedside and a quick tug had Lindsay sitting pretty on his lap. He curled one hand around her neck and anchored the other on her hip. Lindsay’s breath staggered as his hard thickness forged its way inside her, tight and wet. “That’s right; it’s time to take a ride on your pony.”

Daddy/little girl age-play still stood high atop Lindsay’s list of favorite role-plays, so the deep moan she emitted as she slid down his dick was guttural, authentic. Joe couldn’t suppress his own shriek, either, as the nineteen-year-old’s Kegel muscles seized his girth and he started her off with tiny bounces, reverse cowgirl style, extraordinary pleasure clawing up his spine.

“Put your hands on my thighs, little girl,” Joe said, “and ride. You can ride the pony as long as you like.”

Lindsay obeyed him and began to ride with frantic up and down motions, his cock skewering her wetness with blazing friction.

“There you go. That’s it.” Joe reached out and bracketed Lindsay’s waist, rubbing the arc of her hipbones with his thumbs. “Ahh, ‘atta girl. Daddy likes to see you ride. You’re so good at it.” Holding her around her middle was enchanting, too, and the pinkness of her bottom from the earlier fondling, as well as her harsh, panting breaths as his cock had its way, made it a memorable bang for Joe.

As he burrowed his face into the hollow of her collarbone, the scent of mandarin and orange blossom perfume intoxicated him. “You can ride your pony whenever you want from now on.”

Of course, in keeping with the theme of the role-play, Lindsay’s enviable curves were showcased in a black and gray bra; a black open front cropped tie-top fastened at her midriff, exposing her flat stomach; a flimsy gray plaid miniskirt; and knee-high checkered socks. Joe reclined further and enjoyed the coupling with his private, all-inclusive schoolgirl – the fantasy he had paid a hefty premium for – while also swatting her ass from time to time so he could hear those lovely whimpers of distress.

Anticipation for more launched through his body, so he took Lindsay’s pig-tail braids in both hands to pull her head back like she was the filly and gave her pussy a masterful jockeying. The heat around them intensified. Together with the feeling of her petite frame all along his front, possessing Lindsay in this manner and having her at his disposal no matter how she writhed, the pressure on his cock, and the idea that she was young enough to be his granddaughter, Joe could taste his heart thudding in his throat. This girl had opened the doors to a paradise of indulgence he had never once considered could exist.

“Daddy … oh, Daddy. Oh, Daddy, that feels so good.” Lindsay’s voice had departed from her conscious control, but she still had the wherewithal to look at her face in the mirror and witness a wince cross it as Joe’s hands scoured her torso and mauled her breasts. His bony, calloused fingers curled over the dual cups of her bra and pulled it down, exposing her nipples. Lindsay’s pussy, stretched by this married man’s cock, and her rectum, well lubricated by his tongue, clenched hard, and soon an orgasm washed over her in a skin-shifting dance. “I love my new pony, Daddy!”

AliceCurly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceCurly

Several hours later, the lewd ritual again repeated itself, only this time with a different monger and vibe. With Shahid’s calves on either side of her thighs and his cock giving her pussy what had it coming doggy style, Lindsay’s eyes were trained straight ahead, her mouth dangling open, as he held her hips and rode her hard, over her pulled-down G-string, like a Bay Arabian stallion moving fast across the desert. She flattened her palms against the headboard, pushing back into him to keep from banging her skull.

In fact, Shahid used Lindsay all night, purchasing twelve hours in total, and woke her at seven in the morning to suck his cock. He let his hands do all the instructing, too, wordlessly moving Lindsay down the bed so that she would do what she must, and herself stay silent except for the splendid wet sounds of professional fellatio. Shahid loved the sloppy drip of saliva falling from her chin as he pulled out to allow Lindsay feverish gasps but was anxious to fill her mouth and make her gag again.

“Too hot, too cold?”

“It’s fine, sir.”

“Get inside and face the wall, then, you filthy American girl.”

Forty-five minutes prior to the end of their party, Lindsay did what she was told, hands pressed to the tiles while the soothing run of water cascaded from above. It soaked Lindsay’s face, all her hair. She bowed her head and let it flow like a river down her spine.

Shahid stepped into the shower as well, closing the beveled glass door with a soft magnetic click before his body settled in behind Lindsay. Though fit and handsome in a worldly, aristocratic way, and with bankrolls of money at his disposal, Shahid did little to impress Lindsay on a personal level. He reminds me of Mike; he’s way too arrogant. Thinks the world revolves around him. Still, Lindsay had a job to do, a customer to satisfy.

Shahid stroked her hair, combing his fingers through it, pulling the locks back over her shoulder and into the streaming water.

“Face the wall,” he again said when Lindsay started to look back. “Do as I tell you.” She pursed her lips and resisted rolling her eyes before he took the showerhead from its holder. “Tip your head back. Further.”

Lindsay lifted her eyes to the ceiling, half closing them in sudden pleasure when Shahid again wet her hair. He soothed his hands down the long blonde lengths, mindful to first keep the water and then the shampoo out of her eyes while lathering it.

One of Lindsay’s weaknesses was the sensation of masculine hands running through her hair, soaping, stroking, and massaging her scalp until the bones seemed to dissolve from her legs. Shahid washed, rinsed, and washed again. He was silent, gauging her reactions, working the conditioner in until every strand was taken care of. Lindsay had a lot of hair, but the man was in no rush, running his fingers through over and over again. Once done, he gathered all her hair, twisting the mass up into a loose bun on top of Lindsay’s head where he pinned it with two clips.

“Hips back,” Shahid said. “Feet apart. Now we fuck.”

Joe returned Saturday evening and enjoyed dinner at the bar before he purchased another hour, this time with Lindsay role-playing as Little Red Riding Hood (and him the Big Bad Wolf), prompting a chorus of moans and wet slaps of energetic fucking to filter out from her bedroom.

Lucas Morrison, a veteran, long-time monger, and staunch supporter of the house, showed up for the first time since December, and plucked Lindsay from a lineup. “Get on the bed now, Kayleigh, and prepare for your fucking.”

Drowning in need after all the kissing and heavy groping, and a full round of oral, Lindsay climbed atop the bed and waved her ass in the air. She pressed her forehead to the blue linen and felt the mattress yield under Lucas’s weight as he got into position behind her, and the latex-sheathed tip of his burgeoning shaft bumped between her legs. Her pussy spasmed as he spread her ass cheeks, his fingers digging into her skin, and pushed inside.

She loved the strength of his hands, too, rooting her hips in place, and yanking her back onto his cock with every merciless pump and knocking free all the cries she had no interest in biting back. “Yes. Right there. Don’t stop,” she pleaded. This felt so wrong, but nothing could have been more right. Lindsay was sexy, seductive, submissive, and safe all at the same time, and all because of the brothel. “Please don’t stop.” Over and over, Lucas thrust, claiming her body as her wet heat coalesced around his length and the slap of his hips gave her what she needed – a good, hard ramrodding – and she basked in it.

“No, ignore that for now,” Lindsay said in the aftermath once Colt knocked on the door to inform them that their sixty minutes were up. Her subdued breath tickled Lucas’s ear as she curled her face against the side of his throat and hummed. “I just want you to hold me right here for a few minutes, baby, because this feels really good.”

But once Lindsay said goodbye to Lucas and she believed she had a moment to rest, she was back at it again as the prized plaything of Cordell Rice, a farmer, and mountain of a man from Montana. It had been a lifelong fantasy of Cordell’s to have a sweet young girl like this to call his private property, even if it was only temporary.

He indulged that fantasy to the fullest, too, immediately bending a naked Lindsay across his lap, with her ass front and center over his left thigh. With a simple shift of his knees and push of his hand across her opposite thigh, Lindsay’s left leg was imprisoned in the trap of Cordell’s, leaving her right to dangle from his lap. Her knee almost touched the floor but couldn’t quite reach. Every secret, intimate, feminine aspect lay open and exposed to his eyes.

“Beautiful,” he said, and Lindsay nearly jumped out of her skin when he drew back his hand and swatted, catching her ass and filling the whole of the bedroom with the loud, sharp sound of impact and her shrill gasp of air. Lindsay fisted both hands and said nothing. It was all she could do just to remember to breathe as the broad flat of his hand landed subsequent blows across the swells of each bottom cheek. Right, left. Right, left. Steady as a beat and hard enough to make her really feel it. Right, left, smack!

“Your ass was made for spanking, girl.” Cordell rained down hellfire and brimstone, covering both cheeks and Lindsay’s upper thighs with blistering wallops that soon had her hips bucking. His lap did its job, of course: Lindsay could squirm and struggle, but could not avoid punishment. “If you were my wife, you’d be waiting for me in bed – on your hands and knees, your sweet little ass up – every day when I come home from work.” Her backside had been covered with bright pink handprints which gradually began to meld together. “Would you like that, slave?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Of course. I can tell you’re the type of girl who needs constant discipline. Man, I’d love to be the one who gives it to you.”

It was a fight for Lindsay to hold still. It was a fight she lost, too, with her eyes wide as saucers and her knuckles bone white from where she gripped the sofa cushion. She twisted, trying to catch sight of Cordell back over her shoulder, yet her hair kept getting in the way. Lindsay arched as well, her arms and legs straining against his hold, wanting anything but to break free as the swats came faster, jarring, audible slaps falling tighter and tighter together with each passing second, escalating the alluring hurt into something that felt both awful and intoxicating at the same time. Lindsay tossed her head back, groaning animalistic sounds as her poor bottom bounced and burned.

“Please!” she gasped, whimpering and panting, held captive by this stranger who couldn’t seem to get enough of her either. “Please. …”

“I’m going to fuck you soon. Say your safe word if this is too much and you want to stop, otherwise, I’m going to pound your beautiful little cunt until neither of us is able to walk straight in the morning. What do you say to that?” The spanking resumed, his palm again bounding off her backside hard enough that the smack sounded like a gunshot. Lindsay opened her mouth wide, drawing in a great rushing breath with which to scream, but she was interrupted by another swat. “What do you want?”

She wanted this man’s dick. She wanted it so badly that she was ready to beg for it.

Cordell gazed down on Lindsay as if he were a god, admiring his most favored creation. And for these sixty minutes, well, he was a god.

Of course, Lindsay wasn’t the only prostitute staying busy on this hectic Saturday.

“God, Pamela. Your mouth. I’ve missed your mouth.” While Shahid was bidding farewell to Lindsay earlier this morning in the parlor, Charlie Winters, of Detroit, reclaimed Pamela’s lips in her bedroom, relishing the taste.

Though it had only been two months since their last party, that was far too long to be away from his all-time favorite provider, so Charlie was akin to a starving man, eating for the time in ages, yet somehow also felt like no time had passed. Pamela’s kisses, her scent, and the feel of her hand stroking his erection through his Bermuda shorts like she never wanted to let go were downright titillating. Her tongue met his lick for lick, like a blissful dance. This would be Charlie’s fifth visit to Flagstone, the first happening in July 2018 when Pamela took his virginity.

Aside from an ill-advised threesome with Scarlett, the thirty-seven-year-old hadn’t been with another woman since.

Nor did he have any desire to.

Charlie broke their kiss and rested his forehead against Pamela’s. His heart leaped like a wild stag in his throat as trembling fingers undid the zipper on the back of her metallic black dress, which accentuated a narrow waist and clung to perfect breasts. With the material parted, Pamela started to shrug it away, but Charlie stopped her.

“Please don’t,” he said.

“Why not?” Pamela’s skin was flushed, her lips swollen, and her body ripe for consumption. She was a sublime mixture of seductive and innocent. A lethal dose of beauty and intelligence. An intriguing combination of vulnerability and strength. She was Charlie’s dream come true, dammit, and he still had visions of making hers come true as well.

“We have fourteen hours to be together today.” From his smartphone streamed the romantic love tune “Right Here Waiting” by Richard Marx. “Let’s take it slow because I want to enjoy you. Please.”

The longing in Pamela’s eyes belied her inner defenses being on high alert. “Of course, baby. We’ll go as slow as you want. You tell me what you want, and that’s what we’ll do.” No monger had ever become so attached to her, not even close, and Colt wanted Pamela to blacklist this man – to never see him again. Pamela, however, wanted the oodles of cash he always spent at the ranch more.

That took precedence.

Charlie spun her so she was facing away but kept her close as he nudged a thigh between her legs, and their bodies swayed and brushed while the music moved through them. His hands transitioned from Pamela’s waistline to her ass, pressing his hardness against her. That incredible body moved with him, against him. Pamela felt so good, so right, as waves of emotion surged to his surface. Charlie yearned for this woman twenty-four/seven, every waking moment. He ached for her touch, and to finally give himself over to the obsession and hold nothing back.

His hips jerked, his hands wandered, and he was lost in his own private bubble of eroticism. Hair fell over Pamela’s face in a golden cascade and was pushed back by the forearm of the man who would possess her until midnight. When Charlie brought his lips closer, his tongue slicked over Pamela’s ear, and goosebumps pebbled her skin. “I love you, beautiful girl. I’ll always love you.” He trailed kisses across her cheek, her neck, and when he brushed his lips upon hers, Pamela’s eyes, giving and wholesome, devastated him. “Good God; I wish I could marry you.”

Obedient, Kenzie placed her hands on the counter and held on as if her life depended on it. Two doors down the hall, her veiled smile and eagerness did nothing but escalate Lucas’s desire for her. He towered over Kenzie’s prone body and leaned in, his weight pressing her belly against the kitchenette countertop, and pulled her long hair back to kiss her cheek. “Here we go, sweetheart.” Lucas grasped Kenzie’s waist with his free hand and entered her.

He held her firmly and dictated the cadence. His hips slapped against her delicious ass and the faster and deeper he fucked Kenzie, the more contorted her expression turned as he held her gaze in the mirror. She witnessed veins pumping on his neck. Lucas could hear the ticks of his heart, too, and was sweating from being so turned on, this being his third party (and third girl) of the day.

To Cooper Andrews, a Flagstone native, few things were more pleasurable than having Nicolette on her knees in front of him, her moist, glossy lips stretched to accommodate his hard, aching cock, as she offered up one of her patented blowjobs. Nicolette seemed happy to be on her knees whenever partying with Cooper – and that was good – because he had spent thousands of dollars on her, too, over the years. She relaxed the well of her throat in order to wedge him deeper, then pulled back up and dove down again. His fingers threaded in her hair and fisted.

“Holy fuck, Nikki. That feels awesome.”

Few things, for sure, but Cooper would freely admit that receiving a blowjob from Nicolette and Elisabeth at the same time was even better.

Elisabeth coiled her long, slender fingers around the base of Cooper’s dick and motioned for Nicolette, who was beside her on the floor, to back off. Nicolette obliged and watched Elisabeth as she wrapped her opposite arm around the gentleman’s midsection and presented her face to his crotch. On her knees as well, Elisabeth gagged and choked for an instant at insertion, adjusting to the pressure, but then gazed up at Cooper with smoldering eyes. His grip moved to either side of her head as her right hand followed her mouth in quick strokes up and down his cock, ending each with a swirl of her tongue along the head.

“Jesus,” Cooper muttered. “Elisabeth, baby. …”

“Watching you suck cock is so erotic,” Nicolette murmured, before turning her attention to Cooper. “Do you mind if I play with myself while she does that, baby? I have this sudden urge to masturbate.”

“Uhh … not at all. Please do!”

Brown eyes, full lips, frizzy, windblown hair, a killer body. But it was the way Pamela looked at Charlie, the penetrating gaze cruising his face as if she’d always been part of his life and, more importantly, always would be.

Charlie blew out an anguished breath, lifted Pamela’s ass, tilted her hips to line up with his, and hit the spot that made her head roll back and neck arch. The air ignited all around them as she again leaned forward and thrust her tongue into his mouth, running her fingers up his face and through his hair.

Charlie tried to summon all the willpower he had within to keep himself in control. He wanted to savor everything – the taste of Pamela’s mouth and tongue as each took their fill and the tornado of heat and intimacy as she put her hands on his chest, realizing just how fast, how hard his heart was beating, as his pelvis slapped against her ass. He broke the kiss but sealed his lips to her neck, gorging his hunger as she straddled his cock and rode him like a champion cowgirl. Sensations travelled all throughout Charlie’s body until he was more sensation than man.

Ninety minutes prior to closing time, the impenetrable brick wall in her bedroom bumped against Lindsay’s back. She hitched a breath, but there wasn’t time for anything else as Frank’s mouth crashed down on hers in the most brutal fashion. A seasoned monger from Wisconsin, Frank stole what little breath Lindsay had through their kiss and made it his own with the same level of intensity that buckled her weakening knees. The torrid grip on her upper arms was gone, but only so he could shift his hold. Frank grabbed her ass with equal rage, his fingers digging in, scrubbing Lindsay up against the wall as he jerked her off her tiptoes and yanked her hips into his.

She caught his shoulders, but instead of getting stability, he lifted her all the way off her feet. She didn’t fall, though. With the wall at her back, his sheer size held her captive.

“Please fuck me,” Lindsay said. “Oh God, I need it so bad. Please, please fuck me.”

The veneer of respect and chivalry soon fell away to reveal this man’s true nature, and in Lindsay’s fuck-addled mind she reveled in it, her feminine cries of surrender flooding the room as he used her long and hard, his thick cock taking her pussy to capacity over and over again.

To be so tightly held, to have her body dominated and controlled and used by all these hungry, horny men, had indeed catapulted Lindsay to a realm she had never imagined in her wildest dreams. She was loud and vocal during her parties because the pleasure was so great it became pain, just as the pain had somehow become pleasure.

 

*

 

Long after the house had closed, at five o’clock in the morning and in the comfort of the bed she now shared with Colt and Pamela in the office, although Lindsay was so sore she thought beforehand she didn’t want another cock inside her for at least a week – no, that’s silly; just a few hours – the urges were returning.

She squirmed beneath the covers, enjoying the flower of arousal blooming at the thought of being on her knees in the public hallway, her miniskirt up and panties down, and Colt not fifteen feet away, cracking the curtain every now and then to steal another peek. In her daydream, she was watching Colt through her hair and knew every time he’d done it as she tended to her own two favorite all-time mongers, Tony Dinallo and Dave Gregory, a dick in each hand, and alternating her mouth between them.

Lindsay shook herself free of the vision, but the damage had already been done. Her pussy was molten, aching, and throbbing, and she needed satisfaction in the worst way possible. Colt fills with jealousy whenever Pamela and I are with our clients. Lindsay smiled so wide that it dimpled her cheeks. Riley said he was pacing up and down the hall earlier – tearing his hair out – when we had those extended parties.

I don’t know why, but I think that’s kinda hot.

Lindsay knew she was safe here, safer than she’d been perhaps in her entire life. No one will ever hurt me again as long as I stay here. Happy Ending Ranch offered her the opportunity to expand her horizons and test her boundaries too. Heh, do I really have any boundaries? Word spread quickly on the bulletin board that if you wanted an encounter with a true, bona fide submissive, Kayleigh was your girl. That’s why I’m getting all these mongers who want to toss me around and use me like a ragdoll. Keeping one hand on her breasts, the other slid down her rib cage, over her stomach, until she reached the smooth, shaven cleft between her thighs. Hmm, I don’t mind. This is my dream job; I was born to work here. Her breath hitched as she slid two fingers lower.

I’m in the mood to fuck again. But that was out of the question now, right? At this hour? Pamela is exhausted after her party with Charlie and Colt worked seventeen hours straight today. She had to let them sleep.

What’s gotten into you this past year, girl? Her lips plucked up. You’re a nymphomaniac if there ever was one. And today? Or should I say yesterday? Regardless, Saturday was the most fun she’d experienced in a long time. Shahid, Joe, Lucas, Cordell, Frank. And Colt said we had an amazing day of sales. Moving her hand from between her legs back to her breasts, she cupped one in each hand and squeezed. God, I love dick. Lindsay loved the wildness this place seemed to bring out in her too. I hope there are more dicks for me to play with tomorrow.

Lindsay had what she wanted now, right? What she’d been yearning for since her first day on the job some thirteen months ago? Her heart fluttered as she slowly opened her eyes. Pamela … and Colt. I love you both so much. The exciting thought of this new reality enveloped Lindsay’s mind like a shroud and almost turned it into a mass of white static. This is definitely where I belong.

… Or was it?

What if Colt and Pamela actually do sell the house and decide to retire, and raise babies? Frown lines creased the corners of Lindsay’s mouth. Am I supposed to go to Maryland and spend the rest of my life with them? Never work in a brothel again? One of the things Lindsay told Colt last weekend was she wanted to bear his children and raise them alongside Pamela. But I’m only nineteen. I’m too young for that. I’m not thirty-one like Pamela. Lindsay thought of motherhood as a key component to finally getting into Colt’s pants. I wasn’t lying, was I? Her jaw welded shut and hardened. Is component the right word? Perhaps … manipulation? Thing is, I love working here. All I want to do anymore is take dick and please others.

Since June, the so-called thrill of the hunt captivated Lindsay and gave her a motivation like she’d never had  known before. She had to crack Colt’s code. This is what I wanted, right? I’m living with and fucking a sexy older couple, and they provide for me with whatever I need. All I gotta do is ask. A mist of cold sweat broke out. But I’m not ready to go back to normal society and lead a routine, structured life. I’m having way too much fun with all my mongers, the Kayleigh Legion. Conquering Colt and finally having the opportunity to build a life with him and Pamela, together, had proven to be the greatest challenge of her life.

But after that, what was next? Pamela and Colt were at vastly different points of their lives than was Lindsay. I want more epic good times. Getting reeled in by Sammy at eighteen was a massive mistake and now, at nineteen. …

I’m not ready to change diapers and be surrounded by crying babies. One day, yes, but not now. Since the hunt was now over, and she won, why was Lindsay having all these conflicting thoughts? This is what you wanted!

Easy.

She didn’t want to leave the brothel.

As in, ever.

A wet stinging filled the prostitute’s eyes and her mouth transitioned into a miserable slash. And I hope Pamela and Colt never leave it either. …

(End of Chapter Twenty-Eight ... to be continued)

Published 
Written by JeremyDCP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments