Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise Visit (Part 2)

"What happens when you have to confront what you did"

18
11 Comments 11
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Two long months. Emma leaned back against the chair as she watched the sunset over the hotel’s lake. Sipping her wine she tried to ready herself for tomorrow when the rest of her coworkers would be arriving in Arizona. As usual, she had arrived two days early to make sure everything was set for the annual sales meeting. But now she was twelve hours away from being face to face with Kyle and having to confront what had happened between them. Telling herself to forget that one-time thing didn't seem to be working. Especially when she could close her eyes and see his bare chest right in front of her.

She did silently pat herself on the back for how she handled the past few months. It was business as usual and by keeping a distance between them on the phone and Skype messaging she had been able to avoid talking about the situation. He seemed just as eager to avoid it as she did. In a way it was a relief, in other ways, her body ached with disappointment.

The next day went off without a hitch, at least in the beginning. Employees trickled in throughout the day, and would all arrive in time for the opening social that evening. By the time dinner was served Emily was already drunk on her feet in an attempt to bury her nerves. She was counting down the minutes and then cursed herself for thinking of those hands, those eyes, and all the things she spent two months trying to bury. Then she got the text message that the plane carrying the team from New York was delayed. They wouldn’t be getting in until early the next morning if they were lucky. She spent the rest of the night playing cards with her other co-workers and ended up facedown in bed with a blaring alarm clock at 7 am the next morning.

Making her way to breakfast she sat at the table freezing until Brian from the west coast office offered up his jacket. He placed it over her shoulders; she was laughing at a joke he whispered in her ear just as a shadow crossed the table. She glanced up to see Kyle staring down at her. His eyes looked like molten gold mixed with leaves. He seemed genuinely pissed off.

“I thought you would like to know the rest of the team has arrived,” he said to her and cast a glance in Brian’s direction that didn’t look entirely friendly.

Brian grabbed his hand and seemed unperturbed as he welcomed him to Arizona. She stood up to welcome him as well but he quickly turned away. Kyle didn’t look at her for the rest of the day. Her stomach sank as she watched in the back of the room as he gave two presentations without even catching her eye once. She was forced to stare at his body moving across the floor knowing what it was capable of.

The group was having an awards dinner that evening and the meetings ended early so everyone could get ready. She quickly got dressed in the blue dress she picked out specifically for the occasion. Blue satin hugged her hips and ass in all the best ways and her cleavage was accentuated but not on full display under the blue lace of the top. Sexy, but still professional. She selfishly made extra effort to show him what he would be missing if he did finally look at her. Petty, but it burned a little that he wouldn’t even look at her when it was all she could do to not stare at him.

Before dinner, there was to be a presentation so she asked the staff where the electrical hook-ups and tech room was. Walking down the long hallway she passed the men’s restroom just as he was exiting. To her credit, she managed to not stop and stare at the midnight blue suit that looked like it was made for him.

“I have to queue up the presentation, but enjoy the cocktail hour,” Emma said as casually as possible without breaking stride. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of stopping and staring at him like a teenage girl.

She pulled open the utility room door and had barely stepped inside when she felt hands on her shoulders. He gave her a slight push forward and closed the door behind him.

“That is really all you have to say to me after leaving me in the loft?” Kyle was practically gritting his teeth.

She stared at him in the dim light from the electronics and tried to think of what to say. He hadn’t released her arms and she was having trouble breathing, let alone thinking. Her skin was on fire under his fingers and the flames seemed to immobilize her.

“I…I thought it…I thought you…” Words tumbled out of Emma’s mouth without making much sense.

“I have to pretend it didn’t happen or I can’t do my job. But I definitely owe you some type of punishment for running out on me. Especially with you tormenting me in that dress and teasing me by flirting with other men.”

She started to say she wasn’t flirting when he let go of her arms to put his hands under her skirt. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her onto the metal box mounted behind her. Before she could even protest he had ripped her lace panties off and pulled her skirt up to her waist. He looked up in her brown eyes with a wicked grin as he slipped two fingers inside her. She was so wet just from his touch that he met no resistance. She nearly melted against the wall as a moan escaped her lips.

He began to work his fingers in and out almost excruciatingly slow as he started kissing her neck and breathing in the smell of her hair. Her impatience got the best of her and she moved her head so her lips could capture his. Gripping his hair she deepened the kiss and began to explore his mouth with her tongue like he was the sweetest wine she had ever tasted. In response, his fingers started to move faster in and out of her as his thumb moved over her most sensitive spot.

She had to break the kiss to let out another moan that her body couldn’t contain. She leaned into his hand and was practically panting with all the sensations building inside of her. Grabbing his arms, she tried to pull him even closer but he remained stubbornly where he was.

Just as she was about to go over the edge he grinned wickedly and pulled away, reclaiming his fingers from her body. She blinked and immediately grabbed the belt loops of his pants to pull him closer and undo his belt. She needed him inside of her to finish what he had started. He gently took her hands off his waist and laughed.

“Now I get to leave you wanting more as you left me.” And with that, he disappeared through the door and left her with the dim light and the hum of the utility room. It was over so quickly she wanted to scream and faint all at the same time. 

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

 

to be continued…..

 

Published 
Written by ScarlettElizabeth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments