Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Visit to the Office

"Picking my wife up from the office led to some office sex."

27
20 Comments 20
33.9k Views 33.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

One morning, I had to drop Jay off at her office as her car wouldn’t start so that meant that later that day I had to leave work early to go and pick her up. As she was still finishing something off for a client when I arrived, I sat down at the desk opposite whilst I waited for her.

As I sat down, I noticed that I could see right under her desk from this position, and as she looked over at me, she noticed where I was staring. When I looked up, I noticed the naughty smile on her face as she decided to have a little fun with me as she continued to work.

Still smiling, Jay slowly parted her knees allowing me to see right up her skirt. I couldn’t help but notice that she was wearing stockings. Looking further up her skirt, I could just see a pair of silk French knickers that barely concealed her pussy.

Still smiling at me, she licked her lips seductively and I watched as one hand slipped inside her top to play with her hardening nipples. Her other hand had disappeared under the desk. As my gaze dropped, I watched as she pulled her skirt up and spread her legs wide, allowing her hand easy access to play with herself and tease me. She loves me to watch her, and it really makes her hot and horny knowing the effect her teasing has on me.

I continued to watch as she rubbed herself through her knickers, teasing her clit and rubbing her pussy lips through the thin silky material. Still smiling at me, she pulled her knickers so tight against her pussy that they moulded to the shape of her lips leaving very little to the imagination.

I continued to watch as Jay ran her finger down the middle of her pussy exciting herself so much that her hips involuntary rose as if allowing an imaginary cock easier access to her. Moving her hips back and forth off the seat, she continued to rub herself almost to orgasm but slowed down just before she did as she was enjoying the tease so much.

Jay was allowing herself to get so carried away with how horny she was now feeling, and I was so enthralled by the vision in front of me, that we nearly didn’t hear one of her work colleagues, Fiona, coming through the door. Jay just managed to sit up in time and I had to place my hands over my lap so that the swelling in the front of my jeans wasn’t on view. Even so, I’m sure with the look on our faces Fiona must have realised that something was going on.

With a look of suspicion, Fiona just told Jay that everyone else had gone home for the day and that the domestic staff would be in soon to clean and lock up. Jay acknowledged her and said that she was just finishing off and we would be gone in a few minutes. I’m certain I saw a big grin on Fiona’s face as she turned out of the door.

After waiting a short while to make sure no one else was going to come in, Jay started typing on her computer keyboard with one hand whilst her other hand went back between her legs to continue what Fiona had interrupted. The thought of almost being caught had my cock rock hard and throbbing and I just had to do something about it. So still watching Jay play with herself, I took my now very hard cock out and started to play also.

Jay watched my hand slowly move up and down on my erect cock, and whilst doing so, she pulled her knickers to one side and slipped a finger inside herself, slowly moving it in and out, and then inserted another. We both watched each other playing and got so aroused that we needed each other badly. However, we just continued to play and watch for a while, enjoying the sensation of showing ourselves to each other.

Jay then reached into her handbag and took out a vibrator. I continued to watch as she slipped it under the desk and with her knickers still pulled to one side, started to tease her hot, wet pussy with it.

After playing it across her clit for a little while, she put it between her pussy lips. I continued to watch as she slowly pushed it inside herself. I was so turned on by this and the fact that there was still a risk of being caught that I nearly came there and then, but I held back as I wanted to enjoy watching Jay play.

After a while, Jay raised her hips off the chair and slipped her knickers over her hips and down past her knees until she'd removed them completely. She told me to come under her desk and pleasure her with my tongue. This I was more than willing to do and, spreading her legs further apart, I got between them under her desk and immediately licked the full length of her lips, tasting her juices and probing inside her with my tongue.

She gave me the vibrator and told me to fuck her with it. I placed it against her pussy and slid it in so easily because of how wet and turned-on she was. She moaned with pleasure as I found her hot, hard clit and sucked it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue.

I continued to suck and tongue her whilst at the same time sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy, getting faster and faster as she thrust her hips back and forth to meet it. I knew that she was about to climax as I heard her softly whisper, 'I'm coming, I'm coming,' over and over. She thrust her pussy onto my face and against the vibrator more and more urgently as I felt her orgasm build. I felt her hands on my head holding me hard against her as she continued to thrust her hips forward onto my face.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

I must admit that at one point I did think about what excuse I would have for being under the desk between Jay’s legs if one of the domestic staff did walk in, but it quickly passed. I continued to pleasure Jay’s pussy with my tongue and her vibrator.

Suddenly, Jay tensed up and I felt her come. My face was soaked in her juices as her hips were raised as far off her seat as she could get with the vibrator buried deep into her pussy.

When she had calmed down, I kissed her pussy lips and then came out from under the desk and kissed her deeply, letting her taste her own juices from my lips, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths. She then took the vibrator from my hand and licked its full length before slipping it into her mouth and sucking on it as if it were my cock.

Whilst still doing this, Jay pushed me back into the chair and after quickly checking no one was about yet she moved under the desk. Teasingly she undid my belt and pulled my jeans off my hips so that my cock and balls were completely exposed to her. I could feel her kissing and licking the tops of my thighs and then moving down between my legs. Kissing my balls very gently, and then licking them, she placed them in her mouth and gently sucked on them.

Moving very slowly, she licked and kissed from the base of my cock to the very tip, teasing the eye with her tongue and gently placing her lips over the tip. Moving all the way down so that my cock was now deep into her mouth, she slowly started to move her head back and forth, slowly to start with but getting faster. She then placed the vibrator against the base of my cock which is a sensation I'd never felt before.

She continued to suck and tease me with her tongue until I told her that I was coming. This only made Jay go faster as I found out that she wanted me to come in her mouth. I told her again that I was coming but she kept sucking until I exploded into her hot eager mouth. She sucked until she took every drop and swallowed every last drop too.

I watched as she came out from under her desk, her skirt rucked up around her waist so that her pussy was clearly visible just below the hemline. She looked so hot and horny as she moved around the desk to stand directly in front of me. Lowering her face to mine, she kissed me long and deeply so that I could taste what she had just done. She then turned around and leaned over her desk and straightened the paperwork. Clearly, it was an excuse to allow me to take in the sight of her beautiful backside and her hot, wet pussy. Her pussy lips were all swollen with lust and very inviting.

I reached forward and ran my hands over her lovely round cheeks and moving between her legs, slipped two fingers easily inside her. She shuddered with pleasure and arched her back, pushing back against my fingers.

I noticed the vibrator still on the floor, so I reached down and picked it up. I slowly moved it up the backs of her thighs and over the cheeks of her backside and eventually between her legs to find her very wet pussy. She gasped in ecstasy as I pushed it inside her hot hole. Collapsing onto her desk, she grasped the opposite side tightly as she raised her backside to meet my thrusts with the vibrator. My other hands had reached down between her legs and my fingers had explored and found her clit, rubbing it furiously as the vibrator was worked in and out of her very hot and very wet pussy.

It wasn't long before I heard her whispering that she was coming, and by now I was rock hard again. I quickly replaced the vibrator with my stiff cock and pushed deep into her, grabbing her hips and thrusting hard again and again as we reached our climax.

I felt Jay tense up, throwing her head back as she came. I came almost at the same time, shooting deep into her welcoming love tunnel, pulling her hard against me as we both enjoyed the sensation of a wonderful orgasm.

It was only when we came back down from our intense orgasm that we realised the chance of being caught heightened the sensation immensely. The domestic staff had just arrived and we could hear them further down the corridor. Any one of them could have walked in on us. Jay just smiled when I commented on it and said that would have been interesting.

I remember thinking that it would have been very interesting and wondered what she would have done. I wonder what they would have done. I know Jay loves to show off but how open-minded would they have been?

It was now time to leave so we straightened our clothes and Jay went to freshen up. When she returned, we were just about to go when I noticed her knickers still on the floor. I picked them up and put them in my pocket and smiled at her. I told her that we were going for a drink. She wouldn't need them for the rest of the evening.

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments