Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Christmas Party Bonus

"He got his bonus from the boss!"

31
12 Comments 12
21.6k Views 21.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
‘I can’t believe I must go to this damn office Christmas party! It’s not like I’m a senior member or anybody important on the staff, but she ordained I had to go. Fucking bitch just likes screwing with my life whenever she can. She works me like a slave and then calls me all times of the fucking night for the most minor things. I’d fucking shoot her in her office and walk out if it weren’t for the money I make there. So yes, I let myself be treated like shit for a huge paycheck, what’s new in the world, isn’t that pretty much what everybody does these days?’

This was all running through Ben’s mind as he stormed down the steps to the taxi that would take him uptown to the party at some ritzy joint he could never afford to set foot in normally. The cab made its way uptown and stopped in front of the high-scale club where the party was being held. He jumped out, still fuming over having to come here.

Ben walked up to the door being opened by a doorman. Walking on through it he could see people wandering around what looked like a reception area. He knew he was a bit early for the start of the party, but that was one of his habits that kept him in good standing with the bitch. He continued walking on through the area until he found the coat check and handed over his coat and got his claim ticket. Turning, he heard a slight commotion and saw the doors open to the party room, thinking ‘I might as well make my appearance and then I can get the hell out of here.’

Following the crowd into the room he spotted his boss, Janice, but had to do a double take. At work, it was uptight business attire; here she was in a short red cocktail dress that barely made it to her knees. He had to admit to himself for a woman well into her forties, she was a knockout in that dress. He was having a hard time taking his eyes off her. Before he knew it, she was coming directly at him. His first thought was ‘Oh shit, she is going to bust my balls over something as usual!’

“Hi Ben, I’m glad you made it tonight,” she said to him as she got within hearing distance.

His first thought was to tell her to go fuck herself, that she told him he had to come, but instead he replied, “Hi Janice, well the boss said I had to come.”

“She did, didn’t she,” she replied with a cute little smirk. “Well I hope you have fun even if the boss was a bitch making you come here tonight.”

Ben was somewhat taken aback with her last statement, but recovered quickly, “She can be that way sometimes. I just have to deal with it and know she won’t always be the boss.”

They finally went their separate ways to mingle. Ben was finding he was having a pretty good time and had been chatting up a couple of the beauties that had to be here for eye candy, because neither had the brains to work in the company.

Every so often he would glance over at Janice and watch those legs and that tight ass she showed off in that dress, not to mention her well-shaped tits that were snuggled in the top half. He also noticed she seemed to be putting away the drinks tonight. He didn’t know much about that part of her life, if she was a heavy drinker or a lightweight.

The evening continued on for quite some time until Ben found himself standing with Janice by the bar. He could see she was well on her way to being falling-down drunk. He just couldn’t bring himself to ignore her in this condition though, even if it did mean her making a fool of herself.

“Janice, are you all right?” he asked her.

“I’m fine Ben, why do you ask?” she replied.

To Ben her reply sounded more like somebody talking with a mouth full cotton.

“Well you look a little tipsy is all and I didn’t want anything to happen to you,” Ben replied.

“Ben, you’re too funny! Most days you’d be wishing I was hit by a truck and here you are now being all concerned for me. Ben, do you want to know why I keep you as my assistant even though I know you hate me?” she blurted out.

“Why do you keep me as your assistant if you know how I feel about you?”

“Because you have a nice ass in your suit and look like you might be hung like a horse. I often wonder what you are packing!”

Well needless to say, Ben was thrown off guard with that statement, but he couldn’t resist temptation and plunged ahead, “So how would you like to see what is hiding in my pants?”

Janice’s reply to that was to lean forward against Ben and grab his crotch. Ben jumped a little at this, but she started massaging him through his pants, slowly working his cock with her hand.

“Janice, let’s go find a place a bit more private.” He grabbed her hand and led her across the room and out through a side door.

The door opened into a smaller room that had sofas sitting around the walls. Thinking this was an ideal place to let Janice continue, he reached back and locked the door behind him. He then pulled Janice around to face him and gave her a hard kiss as he grabbed her tight ass. This elicited a low moan from her. They continued this way for some time, Ben feeling her up, she feeling and stroking his cock through his pants.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller



Finally, Ben moved them towards a couch, where Janice fell back against the edge. She quickly scooted back to the edge and was perfectly level with Ben’s crotch. Janice wasted no time opening Ben’s pants and pulling his hard cock through the opening.

“Oh my god, you are hung like a horse!” she let rip.

Ben never considered himself equal to a horse, but he knew at a bit more than seven inches he was above average.

Janice wasted no more time ogling Ben’s cock; she took it in her mouth as deep as she could on the first try, gagging a bit as he hit the back of her throat. She slowly pulled him back out, licking along the shaft as she did. To Ben’s credit he didn’t pass out from her sudden move. He just stood there looking down at his boss with his cock between her lips. Janice continued to lick and suck at his cock, sometimes taking him deep in her mouth, other times licking the head like a candy cane.

Ben knew if he let her continue, he would be spewing his cum all over her face in a just a few minutes. This woman was a great cock sucker for sure. He reached down and pulled her up to him, breaking her away from the cock she was so happily playing with. He reached around her to her back and pulled the zipper of her dress down, allowing it to loosen over her breasts. He couldn’t resist the temptation to dip his hand under her dress and squeeze that tight ass he had seen earlier. To his surprise, he didn’t feel any panties on it.

Janice pulled out of his grip and let her dress fall to the floor. She was left standing there in nothing but her high heels. Ben took her in, realizing she had no underwear on at all. He could see her perfectly shaped tits with large areolas and long, thick nipples jutting out at him. He let his eyes roam further down and saw a little tuft of pubic hair hiding her pussy from his view.

Janice broke his spell by saying, “It’s your turn!”

Ben wasted no time stripping down to his birthday suit for her.

Janice sat back down on the sofa and leaned back, spreading her legs as an invitation to Ben. Ben, being no fool, was quickly kneeling in front of his boss licking her pussy from one end to the other. He would lay his tongue flat and run it right from her perineum to her clit. Janice was moaning and grunting as Ben applied various levels of pressure. Suddenly he grabbed her around her thighs, spreading her legs wider and pushed his tongue into her waiting pussy. He slowly fucked her with it until they both needed more.

Ben moved and positioned his cock at her entrance, pushing it in with a quick motion. Janice let out a long moan, urging Ben to fuck her hard. Well Ben was okay with that and started pounding her hard, pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back into her pussy over and over.

Janice was moving under him wildly as he pounded away at her. Knowing he wouldn’t last much longer, Ben really went at Janice’s pussy. Holding her legs wide apart, feeling his pubic bone crashing into her over and over. All the years of her treating him like shit was rushing back in this moment and he couldn’t stop himself. He could hear her whimper at him that she was cumming. But he didn’t care - This was his moment to fuck her as she had been doing him for years. Finally, unable to hold back any longer, Ben pulled his cock from Janice’s pussy and shot his cum all over her stomach and tits. Some almost landing on her chin.

Ben rolled away from his boss and collapsed on the sofa next to her catching his breath. Looking over at her he could see this must have finally tipped her over the edge. Between the drinks and the vigorous sex, she had passed out. Ben sat there for a bit gathering his wits and waiting to see if she was ready for more, but she was out cold. He decided it was time for him to leave, fuck her, she could take care of herself.

As he was getting ready to leave he saw some paper, a marker and tape laying on a side table. He picked up the pen and on one sheet of paper he wrote ‘Quiet, the boss is all fucked out!’. Grabbing a strip of tape, he slipped out the door leaving the sign on the outside as he left.

Ben spent the rest of the weekend after the company Christmas party wondering if he’d have a job on Monday.

Ben got to work on Monday morning and had a note on his desk to see Janice. He figured that was the end of his job at this company.

He got to her door and knocked and she shouted “Come on in.”

“You wanted to see me?” he asked.

“Yes. I was wondering if you saw me with anybody at the company party Saturday night?”

Thinking fast, Ben decided the less-is-more option was best here and answered, “No, you were by yourself when I got there.”

“Okay, I spent some time with this really nice guy and can’t figure out who he was.”

“I can ask around for you, to see if anybody saw who you were with.”

“Thanks Ben, you do that and let me know. For now, here are some papers for you to copy and staple after you get me my coffee.”

Ben turned and left the office, silently laughing to himself as he was thinking that ‘She was to fucking drunk to remember it was me who fucked her silly and left her.’

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments