Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Day of Seduction

"She felt her clit swell and begin to pulse with her heartbeat. Please don't tease me."

18
10 Comments 10
15.4k Views 15.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
She surprised him that morning with erotic photos of her big beautiful breasts and even better, a peek at her hot pink pussy through his favorite sheer thong. He knew almost immediately that concentrating on anything but his throbbing hard cock would be impossible that day. It had been weeks since they had been able to find enough time alone, and now even just the thought of being inside her made him instantly hard. Remembering she spent most of her days alone at the office, he began envisioning how he could satisfy his need pressing so urgently against his pants.

Modesty is damned; she knew what she was doing when she sent the pictures, and he would have her today one way or another. Finally, his day was over, and he raced to her office, each minute dragging on longer than the last. In truth, it was only a fifteen-minute drive to her office, but his lack of caution and subsequent speeding nearly gained him a traffic violation.

As he pulled into the parking lot, he noted that his and her cars were the only ones there. Walking up to the building, he could see her voluptuous profile through the window. His heart had begun to race, and his mouth was now dry. As soon as he was inside the building, he locked the door behind himself to squash any protest she might feign. He casually strolled over to her, mustering up every ounce of self-control he possessed determined not to give his desperation away. He took a seat in front of her desk. She distractedly started with small talk asking how his day was and what his plans were for dinner.

Just breathe. Hearing him lock the door behind himself, her already tense body went on high alert. One simple gesture communicated his intentions loud and clear. They were going to fuck in her office. Sure they had talked about it often enough, but never in a million years did she think herself brave enough. She felt her hands get sweaty as her body began to moisten all over in preparation for the delicious torture that was to follow. In some of her clearer moments, she often pondered at how after years together, he still had such an effect on her. It was as if her body was batting for the other team and gladly gave her away. In an attempt to calm her nerves, she stalled him, saying she would only be a few more minutes.

She's trying to kill me to death by a hard cock. He was going crazy with anticipation. Every couple of minutes, she would stop typing and glance at him from behind her monitor asking some mundane question. Her glances were enough to make his cock twinge eager to plunge into her depth. She looked beautiful with the sunlight coming through the window casting a halo around her highlighting her best features.

Finally unable to sit still any longer, he stood up drawing the shades as he moved to stand behind her. "Your shoulders seem tense, long day?" He gently swept took a handful of her hair to the side exposing her warm skin. Placing his hand on her shoulders, he gently began massaging her muscles. Her skin was so warm and soft. Unable to resist, he bent and kissed her where her neck and shoulder met. His warm breath and moist lips sent shivers down her back.

Feeling much more in control now that he had his hands on her body, he stopped kissing and went back to massaging. His hands on her shoulder then to the base of her neck and then, taking out her hair contraption, he moved both hands into her hair to rub her scalp. Oh God. She instantly felt all her tension melt away as she pooled into a puddle in the chair. Leaning her head back into his hand, with her lips parted a moan escaping. "Mmmmm."

Seizing his moment, he moved his hands back down her neck and around to the front of her chest. Knowing she was still sore from her workout yesterday he rubbed across her chest, down the sides of her breasts easing the soreness. With her moaning every new place his hands roamed, he felt himself leaking pre-cum already. Fuck.

She felt her clit swell and begin to pulse with her heartbeat. Please don't tease me.

Her short breaths and relaxed position made her blouse gape and standing above her, he had a glorious view of breasts and through the sheer fabric, nipple. Unable to resist any longer, he pushed his hands down her blouse into her bra cupping her breasts gently and feeling her swollen nipples. Ahhhh. She too had been aroused all day, as evidenced by her rock hard nipples. They obviously had been rubbing against the fabric of her bra causing them to be very hard and tender too. With a wicked grin on his face, he pinched her nipples playfully making her jump in the chair.

Opening her eyes finally, she stood and turned to face him. Leaning back against the corner of her desk, she pulled him closer nibbling playfully at his lips.

AlicePark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePark

Desperately wanting to be inside her, he shoved her back onto the desk hiking up her skirt. Instinctively she placed one leg on each side, so her pussy was on display. No longer wearing the thong from the pictures this morning, her raw desire was obvious as her juices dripped from her wet pussy. "Is this what you want?" she asked with a smile on her face.

Sweet Lord, Yes, this is what he had been waiting for all day. He could smell her intoxicating scent as soon as she opened her legs. He knelt down in front of her kissing the inside of her thigh quickly working his way closer to her juicy pussy. Reaching the top of her leg, he softly licked first one swollen lip, and then the other – carefully avoiding her clit. She was smooth and warm and holy fuck so WET. He slipped his finger inside her sweet folds, feeling her muscles clench around him pulling his finger deeper inside. Oh, how he loved to be on his knees licking praise to this glorious pussy. He sucked on her lips, gently tugging them while swirling his tongue around the outside of her clit while stroking her pussy from the inside. Feeling her muscles clenching harder, he knew she would soon scream in ecstasy.

Oh. God. Oh. God. Oh. God. She so loved how he licked her pussy. Often, when they were apart, she would masturbate to the thought of his tongue on her clit, and his fingers furiously fucking her juicy pussy.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!"

Raising her hips up on the desk, her whole body tensed with the force of her orgasm her legs twitching as she came in waves all over his face. Slowing his tongue and fingers, he gently sucked her swollen clit, licking every last bit of cum up. He wanted to get every last bit of cum out of her, loving how she squirmed and begged him to stop. "Too much, too much, too much" She sobbed.

Standing up, he yanked her up off the desk, slamming her body into his forcing her hand to feel his hardness. He could not remember the last time he had spent an entire day so hard. "Mmmm…." He pulled his arms from around her waist, setting her on her feet. Only her legs would not hold her, and her knees buckled, dropping her to the ground, bring her eye-level with his erection.

"Just where I like you." She looked up at him practically purring, "Your turn…?"

Unbuttoning his pants, he freed his erection; it had spent the day hard as a rock inside. Knowing just what to do, she loving kissed the tip of his cock, and then sticking out her pink tongue she tenderly licked and sucked his head. Rocking back and forth, he tried to push himself into her mouth. "Uh huh." Wrapping one hand around his thigh, and the other around his shaft, she began sucking his sensitive head harder. Just when he thought he couldn't take more, she opened her beautiful mouth and inserted his cock. OH. GOD. He loved her mouth. He loved watching her lips wrap around him and swallow him whole. She was the only woman he had ever known with such talent. He felt himself quickly approaching climax as she shoved his cock in her mouth. As she started to gather more saliva, he knew what was next. Afraid he would cum too soon if she pushed him into her throat, he pulled away quickly. "Not yet my love."

Gingerly standing up, she attempted to return to her previous position preparing to receive his raging erection. "No." He shook his head. Spinning his finger, he twirled her around and pushed her down onto the desk yanking up her skirt. "I want to watch that ass shake."

Shoving her farther onto the desk, forcing her feet off the ground to remove any leverage she might obtain, he spread her thighs and placed his head in her pussy swirling around.

Watching her body relax, he slammed into her with a force so strong she began screaming involuntarily. He continued this rhythm, pumping torturously slow and then slamming into her until she begged for him.

"Please fuck me, oh please fuck me." Grabbing her arms and holding them behind her for good measure, he rammed her pussy over and over and over. Try as she might, she could not contain the screams. It had been so long since he had fucked her this hard. It hurt so well that he did not want to stop.

Watching her struggle for some resemblance of composure brought him such pleasure. He loved watching her controlled façade of prim and proper fall apart. He loved watching as her ass turned pink where she had begged him to spank her. He loved her. Shaking, he felt his cum exploded filling her. Gripping her hips, he spilled all he had into her, pumping and thrusting, audibly groaning at the sheer force of his climax.

Published 
Written by HotGranny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments