Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Executive Perks I

"My first executive job had great benefits."

26
11 Comments 11
22.3k Views 22.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I took up a new job as a corporate manager in a large healthcare organization and never imagined in my wildest of dreams just how rewarding the job would become. The salary was fantastic, as was the corner office overlooking a golf course. My administrative assistant was drop-dead gorgeous and I really liked the laid-back atmosphere in the office.

About a week into my new role, April stepped into my office to remind me of a meeting I had with an insurance company executive for a game of golf. I closed the door to my office and quickly slipped into my golf attire. As I stepped out of the office, I could tell my more casual appearance was a shock to April.

“Have a great time,” April commented as I made my way past her desk and to the elevator, As I stepped on the elevator, I could see her fanning herself with a manila folder. I proffered a wink and wave of my hand as the elevator door closed.

I didn’t think anything about the quick non-verbal exchange. The afternoon flew by. I stepped back into the office about six and was surprised to see April still setting at her desk.

“Working late are we?” I asked as I made my way into my office. She nodded her head without even so much as looking up from the computer.

Our corporate offices have a gymnasium and work out center in them, along with a sauna and accompanying locker rooms. I grabbed my office attire and headed for the showers. The water felt good after being out in the hot sun all afternoon.

I lathered up and stuck my head under the shower spray. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement in the locker room. I didn’t think anything about it, as I was pretty sure it was another co-worker taking full advantage of our facilities.

I turned around and saw April standing about ten feet from me, leaning up against the entry to the shower area. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Instinctively, I attempted to cover the family jewels.

“What’s up?” I asked, the shower spray beating down on me.

April twirled a lone finger in her long brown hair and smiled.

“We’re the last one’s here,” she said. “I’ve locked up the office suite and set the alarm. Do you know the code to reset it?”

No, I did not.

“Six fifty-three, sixty-nine,” April replied.

I repeated the number.

“Sixty-nine,” April repeated back. With that, she turned and disappeared.

I was stunned. I stood there not knowing what I should do or how to respond.

I darted into the locker room, grabbing a towel off a table and wrapping it around me. I heard the locker room door closing and darted in to the office suite. The elevator doors were closing. As they closed, I saw April tender a small hand wave.

The next morning was a little awkward. April was already seated at her desk when I arrived.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones,” she said as I walked past her desk.

“Good morning, April,” I replied, as I headed straight into my office. I booted up my computer, and while waiting for it to start, April appeared in my office door.

“Do you want some coffee?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied. I started to get up, but she asked me to stay seated while she went to get the coffee.

I opened my email and casually looked through the preview boxes, but I could not get my mind off of April. A few minutes later and she reappeared in my office door, a cup of coffee in hand. She approached my desk and set the coffee on the corner. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

“Is there anything else I can get you Mr. Jones?” she asked.

“Yes,” I replied. I instructed her to close the door so we could chat.

She closed the office door and took up a seat directly in front of my desk, politely crossing her legs very lady-like.

“Do you normally walk into the men’s shower area?” I asked.

“No,” April responded, quickly adding that she hoped I was not offended.

“No,” I replied, “I wasn’t offended.”

Am I in trouble?” April asked.

“No,” I replied, ‘You’re in good standing,”

I could sense that April was nervous.

“You’re married,” I noted.

“Yes,” April replied.

“And you see no problem with walking into the men’s shower room?” I asked.

“No,” April replied. “I just wanted to make sure you knew the security code.”

“You could have just written it down and left it on a sticky on my desk,” I replied.

“I know,” April replied.

“So why didn’t you?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” April replied. “I guess….”

Her voice trailed off.

“You really had no issue with coming into the shower area, did you?” I pressed.

“No,” April responded, her hands clasped in her lap as we talked. “I never gave it a second thought.”

“You know,” I replied, “You’re a very attractive young lady.”

April smiled.

“Thanks,” she replied. “I try to look presentable.”

“You look very presentable,” I said. “I like the way you dress.”

April chuckled.

“I could dress better if I was salaried a little better.”

I should have seen that one coming, but I didn’t.

“I don’t know that I have any say in your salary structure,” I replied.

“Sure, you do,” April shot back. “You’re my boss.”

“But your salary is set by HR, not me,” I replied.

April casually unbuttoned the top button of her satin, white, button down shirt.

“But you have the ear of the HR Manager and you can encourage her to bump me up,” April replied.

“I just started here,” I replied.

April unbuttoned a second button on her very tight firm fitting blouse, exposing the tops of her cleavage.

“Mr.

MargaritaKis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaritaKis

Jones,” April replied, readjusting her skirt to show off more of her very sexy legs. ‘You and I, we both know how this works . . .”

“You can call me Rex,” I replied.

‘Rex,” April continued, as she inched her skirt up even higher on her long sexy stockingless legs. ‘Have you ever . . . “

She stopped midsentence and smiled.

Damn. I pushed back from my desk and put my hands behind my head as I Leaned back in my office chair.

‘No,” I replied, “I can’t say that I have, but there is a first time for everything.”

April stood up, and stepped around my desk. She stood right in front of me, sandwiched between myself and my desk.

“I hope this doesn’t get me fired,” April softly whispered, standing in front of me, as she stepped out of her stiletto heels. She casually unzipped the side zipper of her black, above-the-knee-cut skirt and then allowed it to fall to the floor.

April bit down on her lower lip, as she sat on the edge of my desk, her feet dangling down in front of me, her legs slightly spread. My eyes focused on her black thong that outlined her womanhood.

April silently slipped her bare foot on to my knee and worked my leg to the side.

“So . . what would it take to get a raise?” April asked.

“I don’t know,” I coyly replied.

April slipped her long French-cut and well-manicured fingers in past the elastic edge of her black thong, then slowly licked her forefinger.

“Is there anything I could do to earn a pay raise?” she asked.

Damn.

I shifted in my chair and readjusted my slacks.

April smiled and dropped her foot off from my knee. She stood up and stuck her ass in my direction, as she leaned on my desk and looked back over her shoulder at me.

“Do you see anything you like?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I replied.

April stepped backwards and sat on my lap. As she did, she slipped her hand around to the base of my neck and whispered,

“Is that a cucumber I feel, or are you kind of happy to see me?”

I chuckled.

“I don’t think it’s a cucumber,” I breathlessly replied. April shifted her weight, as she grabbed my hands and placed them on to her thighs and between her parted legs. She pushed my fingers towards her womanhood.

“You know what I’d really like?” April softly whispered. I swallowed hard.

“I’d love to feel that rock hard steel rod of yours sliding into my pussy,” she whispered.

I closed my eyes. This was un-freaking believable.

April stood up and slowly peeled her thong down past her buttocks, and her well-toned legs, revealing to me a shaved kitty, with bright pink engorged lips, begging to be serviced. She stepped out of the thong and I watched as she slipped a lone finger into her pussy.

“Do you want it?” she asked in a low sultry voice.

Oh yeah.

I unbuckled my belt and pushed my slacks and underwear down as far as I could, my eight-inch steel rod arching upwards. April spun around and knelt down in front of me, taking my manhood into her hands. She leaned forward and lightly kissed the bulbous end of my manhood. Then, using her wicked tongue, she slow licked the back side of my rod as I closed my eyes.

I was in heaven.

She slipped her lips over the end of my penis. I thought for sure I would blow my load right then and there, but I didn’t. She worked my cock in and out of her mouth, looking up at me in the process for approvals and to gage my reaction.

“Put me in you,” I begged.

April spun around and settled back on to my lap, my cock pressing against the moistness of her womanhood. She lifted up slightly, and slipped the tip end of my penis into her vagina. It was a tight fit. I could feel the walls of her vagina pulsating as I slipped further inside of her. She pushed down on my knees with her hands, rocking back and forth in a slow and rhythmic fashion, looking down at the floor.

Her breathing was labored and she let out throaty “ugh” sound as she rocked up and down on my tool. I pushed my hands up under her satin blouse and fiddled with her bra strap. April settled back on to my lap and unbuttoned her shirt. She ripped it off and pulled off her bra. I cupped her small exposed breasts in my hands and squeezed them. Her nipples were hard and begging to be massaged.

“This,” I said, “isn’t working.”

I cleared off my desk. April faced me and for the first time, we kissed.

Damn.

The tip of my cock rested right at the opening to her vagina. I pushed my tool into her, as she leaned back and used her hands to prop herself up. She lowered her head as my pelvic bone crashed into hers. She bit down on her lower lip to muzzle herself. Within seconds, I exploded, shooting a hot stream of cum deep inside of her. April wrapped her legs and her arms around me and trembled.

“Oh my God!” she whispered, “I’m cuming!”

Womanly love juices poured out of her as she buried her head into my left shoulder. I held on to her for the longest of time as her entire body seemed to go into some type of convulsive state. Finally, after a few minutes, I could feel her loosen her grip on me.

April smiled.

“Do you think I have earned a raise?” she asked.

“…and then some,” I replied.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments