Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fooling Around On Friday

"Hot office sex leads to three way affair."

12
3 Comments 3
20.3k Views 20.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It seems that all the most fun stuff happens on Friday. Maybe it is because about a third of the people take the day off and the rest of them are thinking about the weekend. Never mind thinking about fun things to do not related to work!

Anyway, it was Friday afternoon, and my coworker Becky and I were looking out the window watching the few afternoon fitness freaks taking their afternoon walks, jogs, and runs. She was commenting on various gals that went by, revealing various items of gossip that I never heard. Women always seem to know all the dirt. I don't remember the exact exchange but she made some catty comment about some gal walking by who was generally considered to be a little slutty.

"You're just jealous," I quipped, and put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed it a little.

"Well, maybe a little," she replied, and moved against me and wiggled around a little, then moved away, just to the point that we weren't touching anymore.

"More than just a little, I think," I kidded her.

I don't know what possessed me to do this, but as I took my hand off of her shoulder I slid it slowly down her back to her butt and gave her cheek a little squeeze.

"Don't do that," she said slowly, in a perfectly flat voice.

And as I quickly moved my hand away she continued, "more than eight or ten more times." Then she moved back against me.

I was speechless!

Becky is not a real looker, although you can tell she is feminine. She is just under six feet tall, but not gangly. She has a female figure, but keeps it generally covered up with golf shirts and sweatshirts and loose slacks. She looks like a real Plain Jayne. And if her breasts have a cup size it must be something like A-minus because there is no visual evidence that she has any at all. She does wear a bra though. I have seen the straps under some of her lighter shirts. Maybe that is why she has the little bust line that she does!

I moved my hand back up to her butt cheek and gently squeezed it and massaged it a little.

"Ummmm, nice," she barely whispered.

I kept giving her butt little squeezes, massaging her soft buns and I was softly, almost whispering, counting the squeezes, more as a joke than anything else. When I got to nine, Becky bent over, leaning on the window sill, and spread her legs a little.

"Oh shit," she moaned, "Just keep going, I'll tell you when to quit!"

Well, I have never been one to refuse a lady's request, especially one like that, so I kept doing what I had been doing.

When Becky bent over and spread her legs she had expanded the playing field, so to speak. Since her slacks were fairly loose, I could get my fingers into her butt crack and massage quite a bit deeper. I could also run my hand between her legs and massage her pussy. Being the gentleman I am, I did!

I had worked Becky's slacks deep enough into her butt crack that I had found her tight little asshole and was giving it quite a bit of attention in addition to what I was doing to her nice soft cheeks. I was speculating whether there was enough slack and slipperiness that I could penetrate her a little bit. When I was about to try it Becky gently squeezed her butt cheeks together so I couldn't get in and moaned.

"Not that hole, the other one," she moaned.

I must be getting slow in my old age! It took me a couple or three heartbeats to figure it out, then I slid my hand between her legs and cupped her pussy. It was hot and I could feel the moisture coming through her pants.

I used my middle finger to force her pants and panties in between Becky's pussy lips and maybe into her pussy. Everything was so tight that it was hard to tell.

As I rubbed her pussy and tried to finger it through her clothes I felt her hand between my legs. I spread my legs a little to give her easier access to whatever she wanted and to let her know I was alright with it. As I rubbed her pussy I found her clit.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

I could tell by her sharp gasp and the tight grip she had on my cock through my pants.

"If you don't fuck me now you will never get another chance," she moaned.

Well, I didn't hesitate one little second. I hooked my thumbs in the elastic of her slacks and found the waist band of her panties at the same time and slid the whole works down around her ankles. Then I slid my left hand between her legs and fingered her pussy to make sure she didn't change her mind while I fumbled with to get my own pants and underwear off.

My pants and underwear slipped to the floor and I stood there with my rock hard pecker sticking straight out in front of me. I moved over so I was right behind Becky, my cock pointing the way to the promised land.

As I slid the head of my cock up and down between the lips of her pussy she moaned, "Hurry up! I'm on the pill so just fuck me already!"

I didn't hesitate any longer. Becky's pussy was sopping wet and I lined up my tool with her hole and slid into her in one long, slow motion. As I did she gave out one low, continuous moan until I was in as far as I could go.

Becky apparently didn't get much action because she was as tight as a teenager but plenty deep enough to take everything I had without hitting bottom.

I kept still long enough for her cunt to accommodate me and then I started a long slow fuck. As I stroked in an out her snug snatch I looked down and could see the lips of her pussy clinging to my cock as I pulled out, then turning inwards when I reversed my stroke. That was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. It was like her cunt just couldn't turn loose of me.

"Fuck me harder!" Becky groaned, so I did. I pulled out a little quicker and slammed back into her until I hit her butt. Hard enough that it almost hurt ... she didn't have much padding back there.

I sped up my stokes until I was sure that my pecker must have been steaming, and Becky just kept moaning, "Faster, faster ...".

Finally, I couldn't hold it off any longer and felt that I absolutely was going to cum.

"I'm cumming babe!" I whispered hoarsely in Becky's ear.

"Oh yes! ... Do it! ... Give me that cum!" she shouted.

I was nearly afraid that someone would hear her and come to investigate, but they didn't.

I had Becky firmly by the hips and slammed my hot cock into her throbbing cunt as hard as I could. One, two, three, I thought I would never stop cumming. Becky moaned and whimpered like some animal and took every drop of cum that I pumped into her.

I leaned against her butt, panting like a steam engine, until Becky said "Give me your handkerchief."

I took it out and handed it to her.

"Pull out slowly," she said, as she held the handkerchief against my cock.

I did, very slowly. It felt so delicious I didn't want to hurry.

Becky held the hanky against her pussy and asked me to pull up her panties. I did and she pulled them tight against the hanky to hold all the cum in, then pulled up her slacks.

"Are we going to forget this happened?" she asked.

"I'm not!" I answered. "Didn't you enjoy it? It sure sounded like you did!"

"Hell yes, I did! A lot!"

Well we agreed to continue the relationship and we frequently went to her house for nooners and spent a day on the weekend together when my wife was out of town. I hadn't told Becky that my wife and I had an open marriage and that that we were both bi. After all she didn't ask, just assumed that I was fooling around on my wife. I guess the naughtiness of that made it more exciting for her.

Things really got exciting when I had Becky over to the house to detail our van. That is what she did to earn a little extra money on the side. My wife went out to help her, seduced her and made mad passionate love with her on the fold-down bed in the van!

Things got really hot between the three of us after that, but that is another story!

Published 
Written by Gene39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments