Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was very hot...

"When two workmates cross a boundary"

9
4 Comments 4
18.3k Views 18.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

John had always liked Claire, he had worked with her for ten years, and they had been good work mates all the time. In some ways, they were quite similar, both Cancerians and fairly typical ones at that. Tough outer shells and soft as cotton wool inside. They sparked off each other, and their relationship was often flirty. A little ass slap here, or a comment there. It was all in fun, I mean, after all, both were married and had children. So neither of them expected anything to actually happen.

John often thought of Claire, he thought she was stunning and would often try and check her out without her realising, he was kinda certain that she knew he was doing it, but being unspoken made it more exciting. John found her figure really arousing. She had a sex appeal for him that his wife didn’t. Her bosom was full and her cleavage looked soo good on the times when she wore a low cut top. Johns mind would spin and thoughts would enter his mind, thoughts he knew he shouldn’t be having but he couldn’t stop them.

Claire had a really pretty face, and John had wanted to kiss her so many times. When Johns mind turned to Claire, there was little he could do about it, his heart raced, and his mind painted a myriad of pictures and ideas. He thought Claire may have had similar thoughts but could never be sure, their friendship had never crossed that boundary.

Claire only worked two days a week, and John was always happiest when she was in, without doing anything she would bring some sunshine into the office and even when she was stroppy she lit up his day. Talking of which, when she was in a mood it was tin hat time. The looks she could give were withering. Anyone getting caught in the cross fire would know it. For John this was a massive turn on, he would occasionally go out of his way to annoy her, perhaps asking for things to be done at the end of the day when he knew she would have shut down her computer… the reaction he got was priceless. Her temper would set his heart racing, and his mind spinning on the idea of ways to make up.

Claire was a stunning woman, even though she had two children her figure was great, she was always well dressed and her clothes showed off her curves. When she wore a dress the flowing material accentuated her hugely smackable bottom, and her legs looked so good, tanned and smooth.

John knew he wanted more, but could the fantasy enter the world of reality?

One day when it was really hot, John was in his office on his own and Claire came in, John was the only one with an air con unit, and his office was a little cooler than the rest of the building. Claire had a very pretty dress on, a white and black pattern with a flowing fit. 

They had all been out to the pub at lunch and Claire and John had offered to come back to the office whilst the rest of the company stayed. Both had had a couple of drinks in the sun, and quickly their normal chat and flirting had begun. 

The air con unit stood on the floor and John suggested that Claire lift her skirt over it to get the benefit of the cool air blowing over her skin. John watched her lift her skirt over the machine and watched her dress flow as the air blew around her skin. He couldn’t see under the dress but his mind quickly gave him ideas.

“Is that better Claire?” John laughed, he could see from her face that it was refreshing. 

“Seriously you wouldn’t believe how good it is,” she chuckled back. Claire’s brown eyes seemed to sparkle at John, and he instantly felt a stir in his trousers. 

Secretly, John hoped that Claire would lose the grip on the hem of her dress and that it would blow into the air. What did she have on underneath? John’s mind was whirling and without thinking he blurted out, “Hey Claire, lift your dress a little higher for me.” 

Instantly, he realised what he had just said and visibly gulped. He could now be looking at a sexual harassment case, the sack, his wife finding out… any number of serious implications. Claire, on the other hand, was surprised a little by his blatant cheekiness, but she had known for many years what a dirty sod John was. “Oi cheeky!” she responded, a big grin spread across her face and she moved round to where John was sitting.

John turned his chair to face Claire. “I’m really sorry about that, I don’t know what came over me just then,” said John, almost shaking with a mix of fear and worry. 

Claire simply put a finger to her lips, as if to say shush. Then she dropped her hands down and took the hem of her dress and lifted it a little. She slid the bottom of her dress up her bronzed legs but stopped before her panties came into view. She gave a sexy laugh as she then slid the dress back down. Johns' heart began to race, she was teasing him and he loved it!

John sat up in his chair and looked into Claire’s eyes, her pupils large and deep black, and twinkling at him. Johns' hands moved forwards to the outside of Claire’s legs. He rested them by her knees as he carried on looking at her. Did she really just do that he thought, what would happen if he slid his hands up her legs? In the back of Johns mind he briefly remembered the others, still at the pub, he glanced at the clock and knew they would be there for at least another hour. Slowly, he started to slide his hands up the outer contours of Claire’s legs. Her smooth skin feeling like silk under his rougher skinned hands.

“Oi, what do you think you’re doing John?” Claire chirped, giggling at the same time. 

“I’m very clearly sliding my hands up your legs, Claire… I want to see what panties you have on,” John replied. His eyes still fixed on hers. 

“Oh really, is that right young man, you are being very naughty John,” Claire cooed back.

Johns finger tips reached the hem of her dress and slipped under it, he paused for a moment. Claire felt the pause. The feeling of his touch was exciting her, her skin was tingling, and she had to control herself from breaking out in goose bumps. Claire started to slide her dress back up her legs, and Johns hands, having been given a green light followed the hem of her dress.

Johns' heart was racing, and Claire’s breathing was speeding up. John felt the waist band of her panties on his finger tips and broke away from Claire’s eyes to look down. His eyes moved down her neck, over her chest, which was rising and falling as she breathed. Down over her tummy and then he saw them for the first time. A pair of white cotton hipster panties met his gaze. Instantly, Johns groin lept, and his cock became hard and rigid in his jeans.  

John sat there staring at Claire’s panties. They hugged her skin tightly, and he could see the outline of her pussy, the material of her hipsters, dipped between her labia, and he knew she must have been clean shaven under there.

Standing there looking down at John looking at her most intimate area was starting to make Claire feel very aroused. She held the hem of her dress and felt like thrusting her pussy towards his face. She could feel her pussy getting hotter and wetter. “Like what you see do ya?” Claire almost whispered. 

John looked back up at her and smiled. “Claire you are so beautiful, and yes I fucking do. I am inches from your pussy and it’s taking all I have, to not tear your little panties off.” Claire giggled and then gave her hips a wiggle, watching Johns eyes burning into her.

Johns' hands hadn’t moved from the waistband of her panties. He was aching to go further, he moved one of his hands and started tracing the outline of her pussy under the material with his thumb, lightly but with confidence, he moved his thumb over the contours of her. He felt her labia under his touch and then slid his thumb up between them to Claire’s clit. He pressed a little harder on her clit and could feel it was hard. Leaning forward his lips met the lower part of her belly. He kissed her skin above the waistband of her panties as he gently rubbed his thumb up and down over her clit.

Claire closed her eyes and focused her attention of what was happening. The feeling of Johns lips nibbling her skin and kissing her, combined with his rubbing on her clit was having a big effect on her.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

Claire let go of the hem of her skirt and ran her fingers through Johns' hair. Claire’s hips began to move in time with Johns thumb strokes and her pussy was now almost dripping with her juices. Claire needed more.

“John, take them down,” Claire purred. Johns mind nearly exploded upon hearing this. 

“Oh Wow,” he thought. He peeled Claire’s panties down and slid them down her legs. He had been right, her pussy was smooth and shaven. Her skin soft and her labia peeking out a little. John moved his kisses lower until they reached Claire’s clit. Johns tongue reached out and circled around Claire’s clitoris, as his fingers explored her lips. Claire moaned a little as she felt her clit being sucked into Johns hot mouth. The feeling of Johns' fingers slipping between her labia almost made her cum there and then.

One of Claire’s hands left Johns head and grabbed her chest. She quickly found one of her nipples and pulled on it. As she did she felt Johns' tongue slide down between her labia. He was tasting her pussy. This guy who she had worked with for ten years was finally showing her some proper attention, and it was making her dizzy. His tongue exploring her was driving her wild and she grabbed his hair and pushed his face hard into her groin.

Johns' fingers found her wet opening, as he sucked on Claire’s clit. It was hot, wet, and surprisingly tight. John pushed one of his fingers into Claire’s pussy. Claire clenched her pussy around his finger and rocked her hips back n forth. His finger felt good, it felt really good but she wanted more.

Johns' tongue was circling on Claire’s clit as he fucked her with his finger. Claire tasted so good and Johns tongue occasionally darted between her pussy lips. He was driving Claire crazy and she wanted to let herself go, but she wanted to save it. Claire wanted to feel John properly fucking her. 

Gathering her senses, Claire stepped back a little. Her dress dropped back down into its normal position. She pushed it down at the sides, and then lowered herself down to a kneeling position. Claire kneeled in front of John. She could see the bulge in his jeans and her hands moved to his belt and fly. John leaned back in his chair, as Claire opened his jeans. She pulled them down, a little exposing his black boxers. Claire lifted the hem of his boxers and pulled it towards her, allowing Johns cock to spring free.

It stood there in front of her, hard, erect and tall. Claire looked up at John who was looking down, his face almost shuddered as Claire took his cock in her hand. She stroked his cock and pulled his foreskin back. The tip of Johns cock was swollen and shined in the office lights. Pulling herself up a little Claire kissed the tip. This made Johns cock jump which was amusing, but Claire was glad that she was having this effect. She couldn’t wait to feel it jumping inside her.

Claire kissed down the length of Johns cock, and back up. Flicking with her tongue across the slit at the top, before guiding it into her mouth. As she lowered her mouth around John’s cock, Claire could taste a little pre cum already oozing out. It was thin and salty but this excited her, as John was clearly liking what she was doing. Sucking Johns hardness into her mouth was a huge turn on for Claire. His cock was so hard and firm, and the sensation of it in her mouth just made her wetter and hungrier to have it inside of her pussy. Claire’s fingers found Johns balls as she sucked on him. She cupped them in her hand and squeezed them gently. They were hot and full, but not for long.

John moved his hands to Claire’s head and ran his fingers through her shoulder length dark brown hair. He held her head lightly and slowly thrust his hips up to meet her downward sucks. He looked down at Claire as he fucked her mouth, god she looked incredible, and this was better than he had ever imagined. John pulled Claire’s hair a little, pulling her face down onto his cock, he could have cum right there, but like Claire, he had other ideas.

“Claire,” John said softly. Claire looked up at him, her eyes wide and his cock filling her mouth. “Claire, I have thought about this so many times, but the reality is so much better than my fantasies. I really want to have you, I want to ease myself into you and feel as connected physically as any two people can.” Claire smiled with her eyes, and she slowly moved her mouth up his cock, as the tip came out between her lips, she kissed it before pulling away.

Claire stood in front of John and in a flash lifted her dress up and over her head. John followed suit and more or less tore his t-shirt off whilst kicking off his boxers and jeans.

Seeing Claire naked except for her bra made Johns' heart jump. She was stunning, her smile radiated and her body was so sexy… “Claire, I want you on top of me,” John said, and Claire moved forward and straddled Johns lap. John held Claire’s buttocks as she lowered herself down. Claire took hold of John’s cock, and guided it to her pussy, rubbing the tip on her clit before slipping it down between her lips and into her hole. Johns cock was twitching and pulsating in her hand as Claire slowly sank down onto it. The swollen head of his cock eased into Claire’s pussy, stretching it open as it slipped in. Claire gasped as she felt his manhood inside her for the first time. He felt so good and she lowered herself all the way until she was sat in his lap.

Now for the first time, John and Claire were face to face. Claire looked into Johns deep blue eyes and leaned forward to kiss him. His lips were strong, and she could taste her own juices on them. John kissed her back, his arms shifting from her buttocks and sliding up her back. John wrapped his arms around Claire and pulled her close as they kissed. Claire pulled away for a moment and undid her bra, letting the straps slide off her shoulders and down her arms. She slipped the straps off her hands and tossed the bra onto the floor. They embraced again, this time both perfectly naked, feeling each other’s bodies with their own.

Claire rocked her hips back n forth, with each movement her clit rubbed over Johns skin and Johns cock slid in and out of her pussy. Johns hands returned to her arse and held her cheeks pulling them forward and back, and thrusting his hips up to meet her passionate thrusts in time.

John’s head fell back as they fucked, his heart pounded in his chest as he felt Claire’s pussy around his cock. He lifted his head to look at Claire. To see her pretty face as she concentrated on getting fucked by her work friend. She was biting her bottom lip as she moved, and look so cute, sexy, and stunning all at the same time. Claire looked up and their eyes met, nothing needed to be said. This had been building for a long time.

Claire could feel an orgasm building deep inside her, her pussy wet and full with Johns cock, her clit rubbing over Johns pubic bone, his hands on her hips, his thrusting into her… It was all making her want to finally let go. Her breathing quickened and she could feel the early sensations building. “I’m going to cum soon” Claire purred in Johns' ear, “Fuck me hard John.”

John was also getting close; he could feel Claire’s excitement grow. Having had Claire purr in his ear edged him closer. John held Claire’s arse firmer, and he fucked her. He knew it wouldn’t be long before he couldn’t hold back anymore.

Claire began panting, and her body started to tense. Every touch on her skin was electric and there was no going back. As she started to cum her pussy clamped hard around Johns cock. She threw her arms around John and clung to him as her orgasm ripped through her. “FFFUCCCK,” she moaned as her orgasm took hold of her. John couldn’t hold back any longer and succumbed to his own rippling orgasm. He held Claire tightly as his body tensed with his own orgasm.

Johns cock was jumping wildly deep inside Claire as thick spurts of his hot cum flooded Claire’s Pussy. Involuntarily he let out a load moan of pleasure as he held Claire tightly.

As their orgasms started to subside, John took Claire’s head in his hands and kissed her passionately. Still very much connected at the waist they embraced and held each other as they kissed.

Published 
Written by boredatworkuk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments