Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joy Was a Great Receptionist

"Getting to Expectatntly Know the Office Secretary in the Office"

13
6 Comments 6
28.9k Views 28.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Joy was a very cute petite Asian girl, probably about twenty-one or twenty-two. She was the receptionist at my office. Always perky and cheerful, I often wondered what it would be like to spend some private moments with her. I knew my fanciful thoughts were just a pipe dream, so when I had the chance to get to know her on a more intimate level, I was a bit surprised, especially since I didn’t think she even noticed me.

My office is in the back of a multi-tenant office building. Joy is stationed at a reception desk near the lobby. Our greetings were always professional and lighthearted. So one day, when Joy asked what I did for a living, as I passed by her lobby desk, I took a moment to explain to her my daily grind.

Joy listened intently as I explained my work. As I paused to gage her receptiveness, she asked, “How tall are you?”

I hadn’t anticipated the question, but instinctively I replied,

“Six foot four.”

“You’re tall,” Joy responded.

“How tall are you?” I inquired. Joy stood up. I had never seen her standing before.

“I don’t know,” Joy responded. She stepped from around the reception desk. She wore six inch stiletto heels, so I guessed her to be about five feet or a few inches under.

Joy was very petite. She had soft Asian features, and was well proportioned. Her white button down blouse had the top two buttons suggestively unfastened and provided an ample view of her bust line. Her black skirt was a bit on the short side, but covered what needed to be covered.

Joy did a little step and turned to tease me.

“I’m guessing about five foot,” Joy remarked, proffering a smile. “Good things come in small packages.”

“Yes they do,” I replied.

Joy reclaimed her seat behind the reception desk.

“Maybe one day,” Joy remarked, “We can have lunch.”

It was an unexpected invitation that caught me totally unprepared and by surprise.

“Sure,” I replied without even thinking of the ramifications of my nonchalant response.

I sauntered off to the coffee bar and made a frapachinno. As I walked by the reception desk, I caught a glimpse of Joy’s thigh and a lot of exposed leg. I did my best to not prolong my look, but failed. Joy must have sensed someone was fixated on her. She looked my way, looked down at her exposed leg and then back at me. I tried to quickly avert my eyes, but it was too late.

Joy flashed a quick smile. I was embarrassed and quickly disappeared down the hallway to my office without saying a word.

All morning, I couldn’t get Joy out of my mind. Her accidental flash was the magical spark that turned my fascination loose.

About eleven, I heard a tapping on my office door. I opened the door to find Joy standing in front of me.

“Whatssup?” I casually inquired.

“Are you busy?” Joy asked.

“I was winding things down for lunch,” I replied.

I opened the office door and stepped back, and Joy seized on my non-verbal hint. She stepped into my office. I closed the door behind her. Almost immediately, I could smell the sweet fragrance of her perfume.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs



“Do you want to go to lunch?” Joy asked.

My heart practically skipped a beat. Joy was drop-dead gorgeous and wanted to share a lunch with me. I was not going to turn her down.

“Do you have a favorite place in mind?” I inquired.

A smile cropped across Joy’s face.

“How about right here?” she asked.

I looked around my office. Joy giggled. “You’re sooo naïve.”

Joy stepped over close to where I was leaning against the front of my office desk. She slipped a long finger into the waist-band of my trousers.

“You are your own boss,” Joy remarked. “I like that.”

As she spoke, Joy discreetly unfastened another on her button-down blouse, revealing a tiger-print bra that barely contained her breasts. She smiled. Almost immediately and without any due recourse, my manhood took immediate notice on the enticement.

I stepped over to my office door and locked it.

When I turned around, Joy was leaning against my desk, her hands beside her, on my desk, smiling. Her blouse was completely open in the front.

“You know,” I began, “this is dangerous.”

Joy slipped her blouse off and put it on my desk. Her breasts completely filled her brassiere. She unfastened the snap on the side of her skirt and allowed her it to fall around her ankles. She had on no underwear. Joy plopped herself on to the front edge of my desk and smiled. She spread her legs and dipped a finger into her bright pink shaved pussy. I was speechless.

I stepped over to where Joy sat with her legs dangling off my desk. I knelt down and gently kissed the inside of her thigh. Joy tossed her head back and looked at the ceiling. I pushed forward and lightly licked her bald vagina.

“Oh fuck yesss!” she extolled.

I gently probed Joy’s vagina with my fingers and my tongue. As I did, Joy slipped out of her tiger-print bra.

I slipped off my trousers and boxers, my cock arching upwards. Joy slid off the desk in front of me. She turned her ass towards me, and leaning forward on her arms, across my desk, she remarked, “Put it in me!”

I slid my cock into the crack of her ass and down to her sweet spot. She was a very tight fit.

Joy shuddered as I worked my cock in and out of her very wet pussy, her clinched fists beating on my desk. I pushed my pelvis against her ass.

“Oh fuck yesss!” Joy cried out.

I shot my load deep inside of her. White cum streamed down the inside of her leg. Neither of us seemed to care.

Joy turned around and smiled. I loved the way she wore her hair in bangs, and combed straight over her shoulders. Joy kissed my chest, ever so lightly, as she stood naked in front of me. I was mesmerized.

Joy slipped her white button-down shirt back on and fastened several of the buttons. She stepped back into her black skirt and fastened it around her tiny waist. She folded up her bra and handed it to me.

“Put this away somewhere,” she remarked, “I can come for it later.”

“So where do you want to eat for lunch?” Joy asked, brushing her long black hair over her shoulder.

I had to smile.

“Anything Asian sounds good to me,” I responded.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments