Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunch At The Office

"An obedient wife pleases her husband at work."

42
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I decided to take Mr. Mister lunch today. He works in a tall office building in the city, has a large office, floor-to-ceiling windows, a secretary, the works. I suppose I'm a typical, stay-at-home wife sans children. I love volunteer work and, since Mr. Mister has such a high profile job, I can devote my free time to helping others.

Lately, though, He’s been complaining about spending too much money on lunches delivered, so I figured I” 'd be his new delivery service. When I got to the office his secretary, Janet, smiled warily and warned me that he was quite busy. When I walked into Mister’s office he glared at me. I quickly explained that I had no intention of interrupting, I was just bringing him lunch. He ran his hand through his hair (God he’s sexy!) and apologized for his grouchiness. I sent out the food, tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich, an apple, and sweet tea, then asked if I could do anything else to help him before he ate.

"Yes, actually," he stated quietly, a gleam in his eyes. "Strip."

I stared at him for a moment and then obeyed. I wanted to lock the door, but Janet knew of our D/s relationship and had walked in on us before. This humiliated me terribly, but neither Mister nor Janet seemed to mind, so I really had no business complaining either. Besides, if I'm being completely honest, the mild humiliation of Janet seeing me in such a submissive position was humbling, but also exciting.

"Attend to me. Don’t stop until I tell you to."

Oh Lord. This could take a while. Nonetheless, I knew better than to disobey. Last month I had made some uncalled-for, snarky remark when he told me to suck his cock. As punishment, he refused to even so much as touch my poor pussy and forbid me from doing so for an entire week! He used only my mouth and only for his pleasure. Imagine! An entire week without even one orgasm! No way was I going to risk that again.

So, I dropped to my knees and crawled beneath his desk, my naked bottom sticking out. I unzipped his trousers and released his beautiful cock. Immediately, I got wet. I always do whenever I see, feel, smell, or taste his cock. I started with his balls, caressing and licking, then took his cock into my mouth. I licked, kissed, sucked, and worshipped his perfect cock and balls while he enjoyed his lunch. I was enjoying myself immensely as well, my labia and inner thighs sticky with my own wetness. I was on the verge of coming when suddenly, I heard the door open. I froze, Mister’s cock pressed against the back of my throat.

"Yes, Janet?"

"Sir, will you need anything else before I leave for lunch?"

I could hear the amusement in her voice. My face flamed with embarrassment, knowing she not only heard my slurping noises, but had a clear vision of my dripping nether region. Still, I knew and was happy in my place, so I kept my rhythm steady.

"No, I have everything I need. Thank you."

"My pleasure, sir. Would you like me to lock the door on my way out?"

"Yes, please. I’m not expecting any clients for the rest of the afternoon. My wife will be staying for several hours, however, you and I shall carry on our regular work. I have some files to go over with you when you return."

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

"Yes, sir."

Several hours?? Oh lord!!! I did not know whether to be appalled or thrilled!

I heard the door close. I looked up at him, my mouth still around his cock.

"Yes, dear. You heard correctly. You see I’m going to come in your mouth very soon. Then, you will continue to sit at my feet, naked. You will attend me. I might spank you. I might fuck you. I might have you continue as you are. I might just have you stand by the window so that I might enjoy seeing you. But you will obey me without hesitation. Questions?"

I slipped his cock from my mouth in order to answer him. My cheeks blushed, I was already embarrassed that Janet had seen my naked ass and knew what I was doing to my Mister. Nonetheless, this embarrassment added to my wetness and I began to tremble. I would be able to please him all afternoon. Be available for his viewing and playing pleasure.

"No, Mister. No questions at all."

I went back to my work of sucking his cock. I heard him set down his spoon and knew he was finished eating. Then, I consciously relaxed my throat, taking him deeper and deeper, gagging myself, holding his cock in my mouth until the feeling passed, and drawing him down bit by bit. Sure enough, moments later, he blessed me with his own special holy cream which I hungrily swallowed.

As his cock slowly relaxed, I continued to gently kiss and lick his manhood until he pushed back his chair.

"Well done, my love. You deserve a reward. I also, though, need to get some work done, so I'll have to do double duty. Now, stay as you are except lower your head to the floor and raise that pretty ass higher."

I obeyed. "Janet!" he called.

She stepped into the office as he walked around his desk. I heard him lean against it and begin to finger my slit.

"Can you take a letter, please, while I attend to my wife?"

"Certainly, Sir."

I heard her sit and the scratching of her pencil as Mr. Mister began to dictate his letter. While he did this, he also had his finger inside of me, pleasuring my needy puss. I moaned, only to be rewarded with a sharp slap on my ass.

"Hush. Please do not distract me. You may come, but do so silently," he warned before continuing with both his manipulations and dictation.

I made a fist and bit down, desperate to keep silent as he expertly brought me to climax, my joy washing over his fingers.

"A moment, Janet. Well done, my love. Now, turn around here and clean my fingers." I obeyed. "And Janet, please type up those letters and bring than back for my signature as soon as you finish. That will be all."

"Yes, Sir. And, if I may say so?" she paused waiting for his approval. I looked up at her, Mr. Mister's fingers in my mouth, and saw her smile knowingly.

"Of course."

"I wish my husband were half as obedient as your wife. Well done in your training, sir."

 

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments