Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making A Hectic Situation Better

"When he stopped into see me I could feel my attitude change."

10
7 Comments 7
13.2k Views 13.2k
637 words 637 words
My grandparents left me the family travel agency, and I was out to be the best. I'd worked beside my grandparents for years and, when they passed away, I felt ready.

I quickly learned I was the one that the other agents now looked to, the person who customers complained to, and the one who had to keep it together at all times. At twenty-two, I had people looking at me for everything at work and I felt overwhelmed.

My husband was a caring and loving person, so when he heard I was having a less than perfect day he came in with lunch. As he walked in my phone rang; it was a customer of one of my agents.

My agent had given wrong flight information, leading to these customers missing a layover. I handled the situation, helped book a connection and told them I would send them a resort card while they were away.

Obviously, I was upset with my employee. This wasn't their first mistake, and I needed to fire them. I was far from being ready to fire them; I needed an escape, something to put me in a better mood.

My husband must've read my mind. He shut and locked the door to my private office area. I felt myself getting wet as he stroked my face, brushing a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear.

I sighed softly as he gently nibbled on my ear. He picked me up in his arms and I straddled his lap when he sat in my chair. He removed my shirt and bra, exposing my firm breasts, and kissed his way down my neck to my chest. I let out another sigh when he started to flick his tongue across my nipples.

I could feel him getting hard so I stood up and took off my skirt and panties while he removed his pants and boxers.

byker_lo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
byker_lo

When we finished undressing, he picked me up and placed me on my desk.

At this point there was a knock on the door. I asked who it was, and what they needed. It was an employee telling me that she and the rest of the staff were going out to lunch and asked if I wanted anything. I told them no thanks, and listened for the main office door to shut.

My husband was already at work, licking and kissing my pussy. I was in heaven and, by the time I came, he was ready to enter. He shoved his thick cock deep inside me and thrust so hard, I could feel and hear my desk shaking. I squeezed his cock with my lady parts, and his cock shivered. Squeezing him has always been something that he loves and I knew he was getting close to the finale. I shoved him into my chair, sitting on his cock. As I rode him, I kissed his neck and, as he came, I also let my excitement out.

I heard the staff coming back and we quickly dressed. My husband had put me in a better mood, but I still needed to fire my employee.

Before my husband opened the door to leave, I thanked him for calming me down. He kissed me and told me he'd be at home waiting for me. I replied with, "You'd better be ready for round two."

After my husband left, I called the employee that messed up the flights, and I fired him.

When I got home that night, my husband kept his promise. When I walked in, he gave me just enough time to put my purse down before he carried me to bed. He was already naked and he stripped my clothes off my body, and fucked me. Round two certainly helped me forget the unpleasant part of my day.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments