Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Cynthia - 3, A Change of Direction

"Evan and Laura get the opportunity that every employee wants to have once in a lifetime."

7
4 Comments 4
7.2k Views 7.2k
5.5k words 5.5k words


The story changes direction … Away from the lingerie shop to the power and sex of big business. Evan and Laura enter into a bold new world.

It was 9:45 on Wednesday morning before Evan walked into the office. He was greeted by the receptionist as he strode down the hallway to his office. He stopped at Laura’s desk long enough to say, “Please tell Mr. Sinclair’s assistant that I request a meeting with him before noon.”

He darted into his office and began to unpack paper from his briefcase, sorting it out on his desk in three different piles. Evan knew what was going to happen this morning and he was setting up the files of material in his mind as well as paper on his desk.

A few minutes later Laura came into his office. Standing in front of his desk she said, “His assistant said that she would relay the message and let me know his response.”

Evan looked up to see that Laura was looking a bit nervous. He gave her a warm smile and said, “Calm down, darlin’. Everything will be fine and I’ll make certain that you are involved in anything important.”

She stood there quietly, looking into his eyes hoping to find some reassurance. When she found the confidence that she sought, she smiled, turned and returned to her desk.

For the next hour and a half, Laura sat quietly at her desk trying to ascertain what was going to happen when the company CEO met with her boss. But as many seconds as she spent wondering about that meeting, she spent an equal amount of time pondering the promise of Evan spending the afternoon in her apartment, as he had promised.

It had been three months since her birthday when she had taken him to a lingerie shop and had him watch her try on some exceptionally sexy garments. From the beginning she had known that her ultimate goal was to bring her boss to her home for sex. It had all come about as she had wished and while it hadn’t been discussed until yesterday, she had high hopes of recreating that day very soon.

Now today, he had a plan of which she was not totally aware. She knew that they had been working on obtaining a very special account and that he had told her that he had it wrapped up. Laura didn’t really know what that meant to her personally, but she did know that he was exceptionally excited. Her job was to wait and see what happened, and to trust in him in every way.

While her short-term view was simply to get him back into her bed, she understood that he was working on something with a long-term view that she didn’t totally understand. They had been working together for several months on a special project. He had told her repeatedly that it was all confidential and that she should keep everything they had done very quiet.

If anything, Laura believed in her boss. There was no doubt in her mind that Evan was the smartest man on the planet. She dove into the projects that he assigned her and delivered the information he requested as quickly and as accurately as possible. They had been working on a project that was very private and he had told her that everything was in place.

Now this morning he had instructed her to ask for a meeting with the company president. She had made the request and could only wait for the outcome. In her mind, her boss was the smartest man in the company, but she knew that her opinions were swayed by many things, not the least of which was her craving for him sexually. She had lured him into her bed one time for an event that was beyond compare, but they had not really spoken of it since then.

Yesterday on the telephone he had told her that he had made the sale that they were hoping to complete and they had decided to celebrate this afternoon in her apartment. Laura wasn’t completely certain what had happened, but was prepared for an ‘afternoon delight’ with her boss. As she had done the last time, all preparations had been made so that they could leave the office without any questions.

Walking into his office she stood just inside the doorway waiting for him to look up at her. She stood quietly as she had done so many times before, watching him and letting her mind drift away from the moment and into close quarters where they were both naked and consumed with each other. Her fantasy was disturbed when he spoke to her.

“Hi darlin’,” he said with a big smile as he looked up at her. “Have you heard from Sinclair’s assistant yet?”

“Not yet,” was her response. “Is there anything I need to do prior to your meeting?”

He looked up, smiled and took a deep breath. “You can stand there and be beautiful for me.” He stood up and held out his hand to her, motioning that she should come closer to him. When she stood in front of his desk he said, “Everything will become clear to you very soon. I just want you to know that you have helped me to make everything possible. And while I appreciate your business skills that have been invaluable to me, I am equally moved by your sexiness and my overwhelming desire to spend some time with you naked.”

It took Laura a second to gain the use of her voice, but she said, “Evan, I would do anything for you. I hope you know that.” She took a breath to say more, but was interrupted by a voice at the doorway to his office.

The company president, Richard Sinclair, stopped at the doorway. Without considering that he might be interrupting their conversation he blurted, “My assistant says that you want to see me. I don’t have a lot of time, but could we do it now while I’m here?”

Laura was startled, but Evan was totally calm. “If you have the time, sir,” he said. “Please come in and I’ll give you the information I wanted to deliver.”

Sinclair stepped inside the door and moved in front of Evan’s desk. “I have a conference call in 30 minutes, so I would appreciate this being brief.”

“Would you like to sit down?” Evan asked.

“I don’t have time for that,” Sinclair responded. “Just give me what you’ve got so that I can move on to important business.”

Evan let the insult slide over him, but used it to bolster his feelings for what was about to come. He said, “It’s good of you to allow me a few seconds of your time, Richard, but I think you’ll find it worth your while.”

Laura was a little stunned. Her boss had referred to the CEO as “Richard.” No one … absolutely no one outside the Executive Management area called the president by his first name. She held her breath and stood quietly.

Evan sat quietly in his chair and took some papers from a pile in front of him. He looked up at Sinclair and spoke slowly, as if the man wasn’t too bright and needed help to understand. “You may remember that about a year and a half ago I suggested that J. Braxton was a company that was ripe for the capabilities of our company.”

“Of course I remember that stupid suggestion,” Sinclair almost shouted. “What about it?”

Again Evan stayed calm and continued. “You might also remember that I requested some help in putting together a presentation to help us move their business to us along with their sizable portfolio.”

“Of course I do,” Sinclair bellowed. “And what about it? I don’t have time for idle chatter. What’s your point?”

Evan gave the CEO a soft smile made Laura cringe a bit. The look wasn’t evil, but it was most certainly a look of extreme confidence.

“My point is this, Richard,” Evan continued. “As I suggested eighteen months ago, J. Braxton was ready for a change. Despite the fact that you had no confidence in my estimation of their need, I continued to work on that project.”

Sinclair started to interrupt, but Evan held up his hand and stopped him before he could say another word.

“I continued and made contact with the company. I’ve met with them on several occasions and have spent a considerable amount of time with their CEO, Malcom Ford,” he said calmly.

For the first time, the very arrogant CEO of Evan’s company slowed down and responded, “Really. You did?”

“Yes I did,” was Evan’s soft response. “I’ve spent quite a bit of time with him in his office and in his home.”

Sinclair didn’t say anything, but it was clear to Evan and Laura that the man was just a bit stunned.

Evan reached into his stack of papers and removed a set that was stapled together, holding them out to Sinclair. “This is a memo of understanding between J. Braxton and me. And this is your copy.”

As Sinclair took it and began to look at it, he dropped into the chair in front of Evan’s desk.

“I know that you like to get to the bottom line quickly,” Evan said. “So I’ll help you out. J. Braxton has agreed to give me their management contract for the piece of their business that we work with for a one-year period with an option for an additional two years. I’ll help you to understand that the value of that contract is $90 million in total revenue, generating profit to the company of $10 million.”

Sinclair looked up and for the first time smiled. Evan saw it as the greedy smile of someone that had just won a prize he didn’t deserve.

Evan waited until he was certain that he had Sinclair’s total attention. “I know that you have an important conference call in 30 minutes, but you might want to have some more information on this package.”

“Of course,” Sinclair spit out. “That call can wait.”

“Or not,” Evan said with what Laura thought of as an evil smile.

Evan leaned back in his seat before he spoke. “You have treated me like red-headed step child for the past ten years. You have scoffed at my suggestions and handed me minor companies to manage. Despite your disrespect for my abilities you have paid me well and that is why I’m still here. But today all of that changes, Richard. Today is put up or shut up time and I don’t really care which way you go.”

“What are you talking about,” Sinclair asked, showing that he was confused.

“That management contract referred to in that memo of understanding gives the contract to me. Not to this company. The work I’ve done gives the contract to me and I will decide where to take it. The simple thing to do is to run it through this company under my management control. That would give you something in the neighborhood of nine million dollars in annual profit,” Evan said.

“Wait,” Sinclair said. “You are trying to suggest that the ownership of this contract is yours and not this company’s?”

“Hey, you’re pretty quick,” Evan said with an attitude of disdain. “That’s exactly what I’m saying. The contract is mine. I can walk out this door with this contract in my hands and the $10 million in profit would be completely mine. But I’m suggesting that I will run it through this company, take one million for myself in each year of the contract and let you take the rest.”

“That doesn’t make sense,” Sinclair said, obviously not completely understanding.

“Here’s the bottom line, Richard,” Evan began. “It makes things much easier to run all of this business through this company. I can take it myself, but then I would have to get office space, hire people away from you and do a great many things that this company is already set up to do. I’m willing to take a small portion for me and let your company do the heavy lifting, so to speak. I don’t really want to work that hard any more. I’ve done the job of getting the business, now I’d like to reap the rewards.”

It was obvious to Evan that Sinclair was still not completely understanding what he was proposing.

“Here is the bottom line,” he said as he handed Sinclair another set of papers. “These papers are my requirements for putting the J. Braxton business here with your company.”

Sinclair looked at the first page briefly and looked up at Evan with an angry face. “Are you making threats?”

“Not at all,” Evan replied calmly. “These are promises. If you do exactly what I say in the papers in your hands, I will allow you to take approximately $9 million in profit, declining slightly through the last two years of the contract. To do that, you will have to follow my directions to the letter. Otherwise I will take the contract with me and keep the money for myself.”

“You expect me to pay you a million dollars?” Sinclair almost yelled.

“What I expect is spelled out there very clearly,” Evan answered. “Within fifteen days of the execution of the contract with J. Braxton, this company will give me a check in the amount of $250,000. At the same time you will give Laura a check in the amount of $50,000.”

Laura, who had been listening intently to all of the conversation, almost slid out of her chair when she heard that she was included in the deal.

“Why would you include her?” Sinclair said as he looked at Laura with a sneer.

“Because of something you wouldn’t understand,” Evan responded. “She has been a part of the research and preparation of the presentation to Braxton. She will be rewarded for her efforts. That is something that you have never understood, but I do. She is as much a part of this program as I am. She will share at the levels that I designate.”

“That’s stupid,” Sinclair spat out.

“I’m certain that you think so,” Evan responded, “But then, I’ve never accused you of being smart.”

Laura could tell that the company CEO wanted to stand up and march out of the room, but she could tell that his greed and the idea of making millions of dollars held him in check.

“The terms of the agreement are very clear,” Evan told the CEO. “The agreement says that I have the contract for one year with the right to extend it to three years. In year one you will pay me $250,000 as a bonus within fifteen days of the signing. At the same time you will pay Laura a bonus of $50,000. You will pay us an additional $750,000 on day 365 of the contract, with $700,000 going to me and another $50,000 to Laura. Assuming that the contract is extended for an additional two years, you will pay us $250,000 each quarter thereafter. You will continue to pay my current salary and benefits while you will increase Laura’s salary by $20,000 annually.”

“That’s outrageous,” Sinclair huffed.

“Those are my terms, Richard. Take them or leave them,” Evan stood up and looked down at the CEO that he despised.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

“You can take this gift I’m offering, or not. It doesn’t make any difference to me. The idea of letting you make a single penny from my work offends me, but despite your treatment, you have kept me working and given me the opportunity to make this deal. I feel like I need to at least give you the chance to earn some respect.”

Sinclair held the papers up and asked, “What else is in here?”

“I’m certain that you’ll have your lawyers look them over, but I’ll give you the short version,” Evan said turning his back to Sinclair and smiling.

“You will relieve me of all of the responsibilities that I currently have,” Evan told him. “All of the companies I am managing for you will be moved elsewhere. You have 10 days to accomplish this.” Evan turned and looked at Sinclair. “My shabby office will be replaced. I suggest that the corner office at the south end of the building would be acceptable. Laura will have the office next to mine. You will allow me to hire an assistant that will work exclusively for Laura and me at a salary level that I approve.”

“You can’t be serious,” Sinclair shouted.

“Oh, but I am,” Evan said calmly as he leaned over his desk and into Sinclair’s face. “If you want this business, Richard, you will kiss my ass on Main Street and then tell everyone how good it felt.”

Laura wanted to giggle, but had the good sense to sit quietly and see what came next.

Evan stood up straight and looked into Sinclair’s eyes. “I don’t like you, Richard. I’ve never liked you. On the scale of mental brightness that runs from one to ten you are about a three. So this is my reward. I’ll take what I want and retire in three years with all of the money I need. If you don’t want to play ball with me I’ll take it all myself and retire at the same time with wealth beyond my imagination. But whatever you decide, it will be to my benefit. It is now up to you.”

“I think you’ve lost your mind,” Sinclair said. “And you can bet that my attorney will be involved.”

“By all means,” Evan said with a smile. “Bring your attorney into this, but understand that you have until noon Friday to make a decision. If I don’t have your answer at 12:01 PM on Friday, I take it all and walk out the door.” Reaching back into his stack of papers Evan pulled another set and handed it to Sinclair. “This is our contract. It has been written by my lawyer. If you decide to keep us it will be signed by you, Laura and me, plus an executive of your choice. We will each get a copy of the agreement. And let me say that if you so much as change one comma, the deal is off.”

“That isn’t enough time,” Sinclair complained.

“Maybe not,” Evan said, “But it’s all you have.”

“I need more time,” the CEO said.

“Let me say something to you that I’ve always wanted to say,” Evan said as he stood up once again. “Kiss my ass! You have until noon Friday to make your decision before I leave here.”

Sinclair stood saying, “That just doesn’t seem fair.”

“Fair?” Evan responded. “Despite all the advice I’ve given you over the past ten years that you ignored, you want to say that I’m not being fair? Your deadline is noon on Friday. Laura and I will be leaving here in about an hour to look at possible office space. We will not be back in the building until Friday morning. We’ll expect your answer at that time.”

“We’ll need more time than that,” Sinclair seemed to whine.

Evan leaned over the desk and into Sinclair’s face. “Fuck you, Richard. That’s all you get, and I’m hoping you don’t have enough sense to accept my offer. Whichever you choose, I will either be wealthy or exceptionally wealthy.”

When Sinclair finally started to walk toward the door, Evan stopped him by saying, “There’s one more thing that I want you to know. If you decide to keep us with your business and move our offices as I have suggested, there is still one deal breaker in the mix. If your vice president, John Edwards, ever speaks to me again, it will be the end of our business relationship. I will run the Braxton business and will report directly to you in an advisory capacity. Is that clear?”

Sinclair stood up straight and answered, “I understand. We’ll meet again on Friday.”

When Sinclair cleared the door Laura stood, closed the door and turned to Evan saying, “Are you kidding me?”

Evan stepped out from behind his desk and wrapped his arms around her. “No darlin’, I’m not kidding. He’ll take the deal and we stay here, or we’ll move out and handle it on our own. Either way we will both make a lot of money.” He patted her backside and returned to his desk.

After he was seated and began to arrange his papers, Laura walked around the desk and leaned her butt against it. “Are we really going to look for office space this afternoon?”

Without looking up, Evan put his hand on the inside of her leg just above her knee. As he began to slowly move his hand upward he replied, “Absolutely not. We are going to your apartment for our celebration.” He did not look up at her until the top of his hand had touched the silky outside of her panties.

He applied a little pressure against her sex with his hand and looked up to see her eyes closed and a look of sensual pleasure on her face. Slowly moving his hand back and forth he said, “We are going to your apartment and get very naked and celebrate until we can no longer move. Then tomorrow we’ll move to my place and start all over again.”

Laura opened her eyes and smiled. “That sounds heavenly,” she said softly. “But don’t we have things to do if he decides not to accept your agreement?”

“No, darlin’. I’ve taken care of everything,” he told her. “That’s why I’ve been out a lot in the past two weeks. Getting the letter of understanding from Braxton yesterday was simply a formality. I’ve known for two weeks that we had a deal locked up. That’s how I just happened to have a legal agreement already drawn up. I’ve also put a hold on some office space not far from here.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Laura asked.

He put his other hand up under her skirt and grabbed a firm hold on both of her ass cheeks. “Because you would have worried,” he told her with a smile. “You wouldn’t have been able to sleep and I needed you fresh and beautiful to keep me sane.”

Laura’s face lit up with a smile and she finally acknowledged his hands under her skirt. “Aren’t you concerned that someone might want in the door and catch you fondling my ass?”

“Not at all,” he answered. “In fact, I think it’s time for the first management rule of our new organization.” He put his hands on her panties and quickly pulled them down to her knees, causing her to gasp.

“What are you doing?” she said quite seriously.

Evan pulled the panties down to her ankles and let her step out of them. As he folded the panties he looked up to see the shocked expression on her face. “The first rule. Panties will not be allowed … at least, not on you.” As he pushed the folded panties into his trouser pocket he noted with some delight that they were quite damp. “From this day forward, darlin’, we live boldly.”

The shocked expression on Laura’s face slowly turned into a soft, sexy smile. “Does that mean that you might just lean me over your desk from time to time and give me a good fucking?”

Standing, Evan put his arms around her and said, “That’s exactly what it means. We are never going to be timid again. We will say what we want and go after what we want. Fate has put me into a power position for the first time in my life and I’m taking you with me along on this ride.”

Laura looked up into his face and asked, “When is the part where we get naked?”

He squeezed her seriously beautiful ass once again and said, “As soon as you get your stuff together and we get to your place.”

As she began to walk toward his office door Evan stopped her. “One more thing, Laura. Please take the time to go through your desk and pull anything associated with Braxton. Put anything on your computer that has to do with our preparation onto a thumb drive and delete it from your computer memory. I don’t trust these bastards not to search our desks while we are away.”

Laura turned and smiled. “Now Evan, you’ve underestimated me. You should know that there is not one sheet of paper in my desk that can be associated with Braxton. I’ve known from the beginning of this project that it was a hot potato. They could search my desk and computer all day and night without finding even the word Braxton.”

Evan returned her smile and said, “You are the best. Just let me know when you are ready to go and we’ll blow this Popsicle stand. I’m anxious to start the party.”

“Just give me ten minutes,” she said.

As she turned and walked out of his doorway, Evan did what he always did. His eyes were glued to her ass and he let go a soft whistle. “Oh baby,” he whispered. “This is going to be a day to remember.”

Fifteen minutes later they were in his car and driving to her apartment. When they were out of sight of the office Laura took Evan’s right hand from the steering wheel and placed it on her exposed thigh. “Can you drive with one hand?” she asked with a giggle.

“I’m willing to give it a try,” he answered as he moved his fingers under the edge of her skirt.

“While we’re still driving and breathing normally, why don’t you fill me in on more of the details of this business deal,” she said. When his fingers moved a little higher up her leg she scooted down in the seat to push his fingers against her sex. “Is that where you were going?” she asked.

“It certainly is,” he answered. “Sorry. I’m just having a little trouble waiting until I get you inside your apartment.”

She took his hand in hers and pushed it harder against her wetness as she opened her legs to make it easier for him. Putting her head back against the headrest she groaned softly when one of his fingers snaked its way inside her very wet pussy. “Talk to me, Evan. Talk to me about business while my mind is still able to understand words.”

He pulled his wet finger out of her and put it against her clit and began to circle it as he started to talk. “OK. Here is where we stand. The deal with Braxton is completely locked up. I’ve spent a good deal of time with their CEO. I’ve even been to his home for dinner. I’ve outlined my plans for managing their business and he is all in.”

Evan glanced over and saw that Laura’s eyes were closed and she appeared to be concentrating on the movements of his finger. “I’m listening,” she said softly. “Please continue.”

Smiling, he told her, “The contract I will have with Braxton will be for one year with an option for them to renew for an additional two years. It isn’t so much that we will increase their business as it is that I’ve shown him how to increase his profit levels of his existing business. So to keep the business for the additional two years we just need to follow my plan.”

“Your voice is so sexy,” she whispered. “Please keep talking.”

He smiled again. “So the deal with Sinclair is really just to stick my fingers in his eye. I don’t care if he takes the offer or not. We’ll make less money if he accepts the deal, but I’ll have probably three years to kick his ass every day and it will all be worthwhile.”

“I have a better idea of where to put your fingers,” she said. “I need for you to talk faster and drive faster. I have an urgent need to be naked.” Laura groaned again and he could feel how very wet she was. But she surprised him when she asked, “How will we manage the business if he turns you down?”

“I think that he is far too greedy to pass up the money I’m offering,” Evan told her as he turned onto the street where her apartment was located. “I think he’ll sign the agreement. If, by chance he doesn’t, we will move into new office space in about ten days. We’ll need someone with operations experience and someone to handle the financial side of things. I’ve already spoken to Ann Williams and Josh Donald. They both readily accepted my offer to work for us with a ten percent increase from their current pay. We’ll need at least two more assistants, but that would probably be all for at least a year.”

“So you plan to steal two of Sinclair’s employees?” she asked as she continued to rub herself against his hand.

“They both told me that they would come to work for us with a reduction in pay. They both dislike Sinclair, his attitude and his executives. They would be happy to leave there,” Evan told her.

“Do you plan on leaning Ann over your desk and fucking her too?” she asked.

“You know what? I just might,” he answered with a laugh. “Remember what I said. We are going to be bold. We are through being timid and kissing the boss’s ass just to keep our jobs. In three years will have enough money to cash in our chips and spend a couple of years traveling around the world.”

Laura finally opened her eyes and said, “Oh, thank God we are finally here.”

Evan pulled into a parking spot near the door to her apartment, cut the engine and turned to her. “And now I’m going to boldly take you up to your apartment, strip your clothes off and feast on your delectable flesh until tomorrow morning.”

Smiling broadly Laura asked, “Is it OK if I do some feasting of my own?”

“You better believe it,” he answered before leaning over and kissing her with no thought of anyone watching from nearby. When he broke the kiss they were both panting a bit. They were both eager for what came next. “At this time tomorrow this part of you is going to be sore,” he said as once more he slipped his fingers inside her skirt and touched her sex. “In addition,” he announced, “I’m guessing that your nipples will also be sore from the attention that I am going to give them.”

She kissed his lips lightly and said, “I think you are all talk. Let’s get inside so that I can see you back it all up with some action.”

Evan reached into the back seat of his car and took out two packages.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“One bag has a bottle of champagne, a bottle of single malt scotch and a bottle of brandy for our celebration,” he told her holding up the first bag. Holding up the second he said, “And this one has a present for my favorite business partner.”

“Having you in my bed will be present enough,” she purred.

“In truth, it is a present for me,” he said softly. “You’ll see when we get inside.” Evan’s eyes scanned the area and he said, “Also, I need something to hold in front of me to cover this bulge in my pants.”

One of Laura’s neighbors was watching them from her apartment window. She watched them get out of his car and saw them smiling and laughing as they made their way to her door. The neighbor didn’t see them again until they walked out of her door 24 hours later.

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments