Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Ordinary Day At The Office

"Sally skips lunch for something more satisfying."

26
13 Comments 13
30.7k Views 30.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story

My name is Sally, I work at a consulting firm as a secretary. It is Friday and it is unusually slow. The last of my coworkers invited me out for lunch, I politely turned them down saying I had a backlog of work to catch up on.

Five minutes after they left, I walked down the hall approaching the conference room on the way to the staff lounge. As I approached, I heard soft moaning coming from the conference room. Stopping, I removed my shoes as to not make any noise and quietly approached.

The moaning became louder as I moved to the open door. There in front of me was one of my coworkers, Todd. He was sitting naked in the leather chair, stroking the biggest clean shaven cock I have ever seen. Watching him as he stroked his shaft and fondled his scrotum, got my powder blue panties soaking wet.

I yanked down my gray skirt and rubbed my pussy through the panties as I fondled my 38D-cup breasts covered by my gray blouse and powder blue lace bra. Todd had his head tilted back with his eyes closed. His hand was twisting around his thick shaft as he pumped his fist, moving faster and faster. Todd’s breathing quickened as his body began to shudder.

“Oh God, Todd let me suck your cock!”

Todd stopped pumping his cock as he sat up, startled to see me standing there. I walked over, removing my blouse and the look on his face was one of shock.

“God Sally, are you going to tell the boss?”

“No Todd, I’m going to suck and fuck that beautiful cock of yours. This will be our little secret.”

I kissed Todd before he could react, my tongue pushed its way into his mouth. The kiss became very passionate as our tongues seemed to become one. Todd undid the buttons of my blouse and as he slipped it from my shoulders, he kissed down my neck to my shoulder. His kisses continued to my breasts.

Todd slipped my blouse down and off my arms, forming a puddle at my feet. His fingers deftly unhooked the front clasp of my bra. When his mouth touched my stiff nipple, I thought I was going to lose it right there.

His tongue worked its magic, swirling over and around the nipple. Todd kissed his way over to my other nipple and did the same to it.

"Mmmm Todd, bite me."

He bit each nipple, then stood up and placed his hands on my hips. Todd lifted me up onto the conference table. The cool mahogany felt good against my hot skin as he gently laid me on my back. Todd placed my legs over his shoulders and kissed his way up my inner thigh to my wet pussy.

His tongue slid its way up my slit, to my clit and took the stiff nub between his lips. I jumped at the touch of his tongue swirling around my clit.

"Mmmm... Suck me, Todd!"

As Todd sucks my clit, his tongue flicks over it. I feel his finger pushing past my swollen labia as he moves his mouth over one of the lips. His tongue licks my lip as his finger pushes deeper into my pussy. This send me over the edge.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

“Oh God, I’m cumming!”

I close my eyes as my back arches upward and press my pussy against the tongue now slipping into my wetness. My nipples are on fire, when suddenly I feel a mouth sucking on a nipple. I open my eyes, only to see our boss, Mr. Aldridge! He is naked and before I can say anything, he bites my nipple hard as Todd flicks his tongue on my G-spot.

“Oh damn, I’m cumming again!”

Todd pulls me to the edge of the table, lifting my legs and resting them on his shoulders. He then places the tip of his cock against my slit. Mr. Aldridge (Corey) stands and places the tip of his cock on my lips and together they slide their cocks along my lips. Slowly, they press their cock heads further between my lips.

“Give it to me, now!”

Both Todd and Corey thrust their cocks past my lips, slowly fucking me. My pussy and mouth are being stretched by two of the biggest cocks I ever had. I feel myself cumming again as they thrust their cocks faster and deeper into my pussy and mouth.

“Umph… Umph… UUUmmmppphhh!”

I came again as my nectar flowed from my pussy, leaving a puddle on the table. Both Todd and Corey slipped their throbbing cocks from me. They then helped me to the middle of the table and joined me. Corey laid on his back and I straddled his hips, lowering myself on his cock. When I had his cock completely in my pussy, Todd moved behind me and slowly pushed his cock covered in my nectar, into my ass.

They waited as I became use to having Todd’s cock up my ass. When I was ready, they slowly began to fuck me. Cory teased my nipples with his mouth and tongue as Todd held my hips and thrust in unison with Corey. I could feel their cocks rubbing against each other faster and harder they fucked me.

Soon the three of us were screaming and moaning as we came together. I could feel their cream splashing against the walls of my pussy and ass. There was so much cum, it oozed from my two holes. When their cocks became soft, they slipped out of me. We quickly dressed, straightened ourselves out and cleaned up the mess on the conference table.

“I want to see the two of you after work, at my place.”

“Yes, Mr. Aldridge,” we said in unison.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments