Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pandora's Executive Relations

8
1 Comment 1
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It was a normal, busy Friday, just after lunchtime at Pandora’s real estate firm. She was working away in her office when her boss’s secretary suddenly dashed into her office. “Pandora,” she said. Pandora looked up at the woman now standing in the doorway of her office. “Mr. Smith would like to have a word with you.”

Pandora paused for a moment, and responded. “Please tell him I will be there in a minute.” She wondered what Mr. Smith needed; he rarely spoke to Pandora.

Justin Smith was the CEO of Pandora’s real estate firm. He was a very powerful member of the business world, and a big mover and shaker around Los Angeles. Pandora strived to climb the corporate ladder someday, but knew very few women who successfully achieved the level of wealth and success Justin Smith had. “I hope I’m getting a promotion,” Pandora thought, as she got up from her office chair, straightened her skirt and prepared to walk over to Mr. Smith’s office. As she left the room, she glanced around at her co-workers busily working in their cubicles, patiently waiting for the end of the workday. She continued to proceed down the hallway to the large set of double doors. When she arrived there, she took a deep breath and entered the room.

“Mr. Smith,” she said. “You asked to see me?”

“Why yes, Pandora. Please sit down. I have some rather unfortunate news.” Pandora nervously looked at Mr. Smith, sat on a large, plush chair located across from his even larger and more elegant seat, and waited for him to continue. “Due to slower than average property sales, we’re going to have to let some of our younger talented staff go. It hurts me so much to have to do this. You’re very talented and, in spite of this little bump, I believe you have such a bright future ahead of you.”

Pandora was shocked. “Please don’t fire me,” she blurted out. “I always work incredibly hard and have closed numerous deals this year. Please?” she begged. “I will do anything.”

“Hmmm,” Mr. Smith responded, as he stood up from his chair, and walked towards the open office door to shut it. Once he closed the door, he walked back and sat down at his desk. “I really do value your work, Pandora.”

“Thank you, Mr. Smith,” she responded with a lump in her throat.

“You’re a very beautiful girl, too,” Mr. Smith coyly uttered. “Sometimes, I can’t keep my eyes off you during meetings.”

“Thank you, sir,” Pandora awkwardly responded.

“You have a lot of potential in this industry and I would hate to see that go to waste. Maybe we could work something out so you could keep your job.” Pandora had no idea where this conversation was going, but she knew the last thing she wanted to do was lose her job.

“That would be great!” she said, without hesitation.

Mr. Smith responded, ”Good,” and arose from his chair. He walked over and placed his hands on Pandora’s shoulders, massaging them gently. Mr. Smith was an older, distinguished looking man in his mid-fifties. He was tall with a beard and thinning hair.

“Have you ever been with a much older man?” he asked, taking one of his hands and moving it towards Pandora’s D cup breasts protruding through her button down blouse. Pandora was slightly nervous by his advance and even more nervous there didn’t appear to be a lock on his office door.

“No,” she admitted. “I never have been.”

“Hmmm,” he responded, grabbing onto her right breast, gently massaging the underside. “You’re in for a treat.” Justin Smith and older men in general had never really been Pandora’s type, but with her being on the verge of losing her job, she knew using her womanly ways and sexually satisfying him with her pussy and lips would be the only way to keep Mr. Smith from letting her go.

“Am I?” she playfully responded. She then removed his other hand from her shoulder and placed it on her other breast. He used his hands to gently squeeze her breasts.

“Those are nice,” he said. Pandi stood up and kissed Mr. Smith on his lips. They kissed a few times as he began removing his suit jacket, placing it over the chair Pandi in which Pandi was sitting. He then took his hands and began unbuttoning her top, exposing her lace bra that held her voluptuous breasts. He took her shirt completely off, dropping it on the floor. He passionately kissed her, first on her lips, then down her neck. Pandora loved how gentle his kisses were down her neck. She took her hand and began rubbing his cock through his trousers. She could feel his cock hardening in her hand as she stroked it up and down. He then began unbuttoning and removing his shirt, exposing his hairy chest to Pandi.

He continued to passionately kiss her, as Pandi moved one hand over his hairy chest.

SophieJoones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJoones

She loved the way the hair felt between her fingers. She couldn’t remember when the last time a man with chest hair made love to her. The thought of this really turned her on, and she started undoing his belt, then unbuttoning his pants. She kneeled down and gently pulled down his boxers. She couldn’t believe she was staring at her boss’s incredibly erect cock. Drops of pre-cum covered the head of his cock. She took her tongue and licked them off before swallowing down his cock all the way to his balls. He placed his hand on the back of her head and guided it on and off his cock. Pandi placed one on her hands on her balls and began playing with them while she slid his cock in and out of her mouth, making sure it was nice and wet. He moaned quietly in enjoyment, then reached around and unhooked Pandi‘s bra, letting her big breasts drop down. He grabbed them with his hand and squeezed them gently, as she keep taking his cock in and out of her mouth.

He removed his cock from her mouth, grabbed her breasts with his hands, slid his cock between them and began thrusting his cock between her tits. Pandi could feel how rock hard his cock was, and as she moaned slightly louder, she thought he was close to blowing a hot sticky load all over her tits, but he didn’t. He suddenly grabbed her hand and stood her up, and reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. He pushed her backwards, hiked up her skirt as far as it would go, and placed her bare ass on his desk. He forced open her thighs and took his hand and began rubbing her pussy up and down.

His sudden aggressive behavior really turned Pandi on, and she could feel her pussy moisten as he rubbed it. He placed two fingers in her mouth and she began to suck on them. He then took them and shoved them in Pandi ‘s pussy, moving them in and out and turning them slightly. “I bet you taste good,” he said.

“MMMMMM I think so,” she said.

“Can I lick you,” he asked.

“Yes, please,” she responded. Pandi laid back slightly in anticipation of her boss getting ready to lick her pussy. He lowered his head and began licking her. As he ran his tongue over her clit, he started fingering her pussy with two fingers. She pushed his face deep into her pussy. She loved the way his beard felt against her pussy. She was in heaven. “Ohhh,” she moaned, as softly as she could, still letting him know he was pleasing her. Her moans made him lick and finger her faster. She buried his face as deep as she could, arching her back and moving her pussy up and down all over his face and fingers, until she squealed, “I’m cumming,” and he licked and fingered her until a dripping wet orgasm.

“Not bad for an old guy,” he bragged.

“Not at all,” she said, almost out of breath.

He then stood up, grabbed his cock with his hand, and thrusted it into her dripping wet pussy. “Damn, you’re wet after you cum,” he observed, panting and sliding his wet cock in and out of her pussy.

“Yes,” she said, making sure her pussy took every inch of his cock, “Fuck me hard and fast,” Pandi commanded. He then slid his cock out, turned Pandi over the desk, arching one of her legs up and entered her pussy with his cock. He thrusted his cock in and out of her pussy as hard and fast as he could. They both moaned.

“Damn you feel good,” he said, as he pulled her by her ass on and off his cock.

“You too,” she said, enjoying every inch of his cock.

“I’m close,” he moaned, sliding his cock in and out of her. Pandi could feel his rock hard cock between her walls, and she wanted her pussy walls to milk every drop of cum out of his cock.

“Don’t stop,” she begged. He started breathing deeply to try to keep from cumming inside of her.

“Baby, you don’t want me to cum inside you. I’m a dirty old man,” he said, sliding his cock slowly in and out of her pussy to keep from cumming.

“Yes, I do,” she said. “Fill my pussy with your cum,” as she moved her pussy up and down on his cock.

“Slow down, baby,” he said. “You’re going to make me cum.”

“Good,” she said, slamming her pussy down on his cock again. He grabbed ahold of her and began thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

“Oh God, baby,” he said, slamming himself deeper. Just then he reached down and pulled his cock and let out a moan releasing a small amount of his cum shallowly in her pussy, and the rest all over it. The cream dripped out and off her pussy and down her leg. She reached down and took some of his cream on her finger to taste him.

“Mmmm,” she said. “That was good.

“You felt amazing,” he said.

“Can I keep my job?” she asked.

“Yes,” he responded, getting himself redressed. “I hope you will let me fuck you again.”

“Of course,” she said. “Maybe next time somewhere other the office.”

Published 
Written by pandorawilson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments