Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sales Calls

"Water? she offered. Water was the farthest thing from my mind."

11
1 Comment 1
19.5k Views 19.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
 “Sit,” Ann instructed. She reached over to the center of the conference room table for the water pitcher and a glass, her short skirt inching up enough for me to see she had on no underwear. She turned and looked at me, smiling. “Water?” she offered. Water was the farthest thing from my mind.

Sales, I hate working in sales. But every now and then, the rewards can be great.

I am organization effectiveness consultant and companies hire to me to him that maximize their production and profits. I was asked to go evaluate a small business that was tied to a large corporate conglomerate based out of New York. The business I had to evaluate was in Dallas, Texas. I was not overly thrilled to fly into Dallas in the middle of the summer.

“I am here to see Ann,” I told the young lady at the reception desk, handing her my business card. She studied the card and then told me to take a seat.

A few minutes later, I was escorted into a large conference room off to the side.

“Ann will be with you in a moment,” the receptionist remarked, offering to get me a glass of water or coffee. I declined her offer and she left, closing the door behind her.

A few minutes later, Ann stepped into the conference room. Ann was a small woman, about 5’0 to 5’1, with a cheerful smile and model-good looks. Her Asian features gave her an exotic look that immediately aroused my senses. She wore a tight fitting, one piece business outfit that showed off plenty of leg and her very womanly figure.

“I’m Ann,” she remarked, extending her hand as she approached where I sat at the conference room table. I stood and extended my hand in return and introduced myself.

“Sit,” she instructed, “we are not that formal here.”

I sat back down in the chair I had been sitting in and Ann took the seat right next to me, which was a little bit of a surprise, because most executives usually sit across the table from me. She crossed her legs, a knee over another knee, and the hem of her dress riding high on her thigh, well beyond any mark of modesty. The tip of her foot rested against the calf of my leg.

“So tell me, what you do,” she began, placing her elbow on the table and her hand, balled in a fist up and under her chin. Her jet black hair was cut short and framed an angelic-like face. I was immediately struck by how enchanting and beautiful she was, her oval eyes drawing me in, her light pink semi-gloss lipstick enticing me.

“I am an organizational effectiveness consultant,” I began, but Ann cut me off mid-sentence.

“How long have you been married?” she asked.

The unanticipated question caught me off guard. I was trying hard to ignore the obvious and be professional.

“Ten years,” I replied. Ann rocked her leg back and forth, as she looked at me.

“Why?” I asked.

“I have been married ten years as well,” Ann replied. I failed to make the connection.

“Do you want to look around?” Ann inquired.

“Well, yes,” I replied, “but I thought I’d first get some background information on you and your management style.”

“We can walk and talk,” Ann replied, “and then after that, we can do whatever you want to do.”

Her emphasis on the whatever word really peeked my curiosity.

“Come on,” she remarked, reaching out and gently tapping my hand. She stood and quickly re-adjusted her skirt, which more or less confirmed for me, that she was at least aware of her leg flash.

I followed her out of the conference room and into the main print shop.

“Gee, you very tall,” Ann remarked as I stood next to her, surveying the print shop set up. Even in her stiletto heels, she barely reached my shoulders. “I am too short,” she added.

“Nah,” I replied, “Good things come in small packages.”

Ann smiled and walked over to a work station where one of her employees was busy organizing papers. She introduced me to her worker and then three of her other employees. Each nodded their head and quietly smiled, then quickly went back to their tasks without saying anything.

We stepped into the shipping area, where five employees were busy packing products into cardboard boxes. The area was not air conditioned and the workers kept right on working as Ann and I watched them for a few seconds.

“There are my best employees,” she replied, “Come, I show you more.”

We stepped into a dimly light hallway. I paused to allow my eyes to adjust.

Ann grabbed my hand in hers. “Come, I show you more,” she said pulling on my hand.

“You have strong hand,” she remarked, still holding on to my hand as we walked down the hallway. I was not used to such a personal and close interaction with a client. We stepped into another room which was pitch-black.

“Let me get the light,” Ann remarked, letting go of my hand. A few seconds later, the lights flickered on and I noticed it was another conference room. The room was air conditioned, and a small conference table took up the entire room.

“Sit,” Ann instructed. I followed her instructions. Just as before, she took up a seat right next to me, only this time, she rolled her chair back a small bit and faced me, her dress, once again, riding up enough to reveal a lot of leg and thigh.

“OK,” she remarked, crossing one leg over another, her stiletto-heeled foot teasing me, rocking back and forth in front of me. “Now you tell me what I need to do.”

I sat back in my chair and smiled, looking straight at her. I let a few seconds pass and then asked,

“If I tell you what to do, will you do it?”

“Yes,” she replied. “I can do anything.”

I knew I was in dangerous territory by the way she said anything.

“OK,” I replied.

“For starters,” I began, “I need to know a few things.”

As I spoke, Ann fiddled with her pearl drop earrings, taking each one off and carefully setting each on the conference room table beside her. The entire time, her leg never stopped rocking back and forth in front of me.

“Do you have feel you have a good relationship with your employees?” I inquired.

Ann uncrossed her legs and rolled up closer to where I sat, her knees right next to mine.

“It’s OK,” Ann responded, her bare knees pressing against my leg, her hands clasped and resting in her lap. I was nervous.

Ann reached down and fiddled with the ankle strap to her heels.

I need to get more comfortable,” Ann remarked, adding, “I hope you don’t mind.”

“Do your employees like working here?” I pressed on, as Ann slipped off one high heel shoe and then the other, setting each shoe on the table.

“I think so,” Ann replied, “They never complain.”

“What type of benefits do they get?” I pressed on. Ann stood next to me and re-adjusted the length of her skirt, pulling down on the hem.

“Two week vacation, medical, paid sick day,” she responded, her English not yet perfected.

“They are good employees,” Ann responded.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful

“I am a bad boss.”

“A bad boss?” I inquired. “How so?”

“I play too much,” Ann responded.

“I don’t understand,” I replied.

Ann flipped her skirt up and planted her butt edge of the table, her legs dangling next to me.

“I go on long vacations, and I like to party. My people, they work hard, but they do not know how to enjoy themselves, you know, right?” Ann remarked, before asking, “You like to party, no?”

“Yes,” I responded.

I was now rock hard. Ann’s close proximity to me was mesmerizing. She was now showing me more leg than she had shown the entire short time I had spent with her.

“Do you like Korean food?” Ann asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Do you know kimchee?” she pressed, swinging her ankles back and forth.

“Yes,” I responded.

“How you know kimchee?” Ann asked.

“I dated a girl from Korea when I was in the Army,” I responded.

“Ohhh,” Amy responded in a long drawn out expression, “So you like Korean women?

“Yes,” I responded.

“What you like about Korean women?” Ann pressed, turning towards me. Her skirt was now bunched up high enough that I could very easily see her white panties. She propped one leg up on the table, her elbow on top of her knee, her chin resting in the palm of her hand. I could easily tell she was turned on, because her panties were soaked. I could very easily make out the outline of her pussy.

“Korean women . . .” I replied, choosing my words carefully, “…are very family oriented, very strong and very determined.”

Ann smiled, “…and sexy, no?”

“Yes,” I replied, “…and sexy.”

“Am I sexy?” Ann asked.

“Yes, you are,” I replied.

“I like American man,” Ann replied, “You . . .you American man . . .you make me excited.”

As she spoke, Ann slipped her hand between her legs and held it there. She looked at my crotch. “You American man, you get excited too, no?”

“Yes,” I replied, looking down at the bulge in my pants. Ann slid off the edge of the table and stood in front of me, barefoot and with her hands on her hips.

“So what do we do?” Ann pressed.

“Well, that is up to you,” I replied, as I casually spread my legs and rested my heels on the floor.

Ann stepped between my legs and pulled her skirt up, revealing her tiny white, very soaked, panties. I slipped my fingers past the elastic on each side of her panties and pulled them down, past her thighs and her knees, allowing them to drop to her ankles. She had a very thin, closely cropped line of black pubic hair pointing towards her pussy, which glistened with moisture. She took in a deep breath and then forcefully exhaled as I slipped a lone finger into her slit and gently massaged her clit. She looked up at the ceiling and hummed.

“American man, you turn me on!” Ann exclaimed, as I toyed with her clit.

She reached down to the edge of her dress and pulled it over her head and tossed it on to the table. She didn’t have an abundance of cleavage, but what she had looked fine to me, even though it was still contained and held in place by her black bra.

I stood up and reached behind her back to unfasten her brassiere. She slipped the spaghetti straps from her shoulders and set the brassiere on the table. Her boobs were small, her nipples standing strong and erect, standing perky on the end of her dark areolas.

Ann knelt naked between my legs and unzipped my trousers, pulling them down my thighs. My cock strained to be set free from my underwear. Ann leaned back and helped me to remove my shoes, and then she proceeded to remove my pants. She slipped her slender fingers under the sides of my underwear and peeled them down my thighs and past my knees, setting my eight inch cock free.

“Ohhh, I like it!” Ann remarked putting her manicured fingers around the shaft of my cock. She lowered her head and I could feel the warmth of her mouth as she slipped my cock into oral cavity. She worked it back and forth, and then she ran her tongue along the underside of my shaft, driving me into a frenzy.

“I am going to cum,” I remarked.

“No, you wait,” Ann replied. She stood up and turned so that her cute ass was facing me. She bent over, giving me a great view of her tight butt hole and her pussy. She backed up and slid my cock along the outside of her pussy, teasing me. She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock, working it across her clit several times, before sliding the tip end of it into her very warm and most pussy. She pushed back on me, my cock sliding deep into her tight pussy.

“Ohhh, yesss!” she exclaimed, as she settled down on to my pelvis, gyrating her hips in a circular motion. Her hands were on her knees, balled into white knuckled fists. She stopped for a second and her entire body trembled.

“Oh fuck yesss! Ann replied, as an orgasm rocked through her body.

She straightened up and I slipped out of her dripping wet pussy.

“Put it in my ass,” Ann begged.

“I don’t know if I can fit,” I replied.

She used her hands to spread open her checks. I held my cock in place as she pushed her asshole towards me. I placed the head of my cock to her asshole. I used her vagina fluids to coat my cock, hoping to ease my entry into her tight asshole. I pushed in. It was a very tight fit. She moaned as I pushed harder and further into her asshole. Suddenly, I could feel my balls tighten. I pulled out and a stream of white stuff shot across her asshole and butt checks. I couldn’t hold back. I jammed my cock back into her ass and she shrieked.

I pulled back on her hips, even as another stream of cum shot from me, directly into her asshole. I slipped out and jammed my cock into her pussy. She cried out, “Fuck me! Fuck me, American man, harder! HARDER, FUCK ME!”

I pumped my eight inches of steel deep into her pussy, while holding her small waist in place on my lap. Her entire body trembled.

After a few minutes, I slipped out of her pussy. Ann slipped into one of the black leather conference room chairs, her legs spread in front of her, remnants of my cum dripping from her sweet spot, her breasts heaving up and down and her eyes closed and her hands locked between her legs.

“Ahhh, American man, you make me sooo very happy,” Ann remarked as I slipped back into my clothes.

Ann slipped back into her work attire, sans panties, which she stuffed into the drawer of a small desk in the corner. We walked back to towards the front of the business.

“We probably need to schedule a follow up visit,” Ann remarked as we stepped back into the main production area. I quickly agreed. We slipped back into the main conference room.

“Sit,” Ann instructed. She reached over to the center of the conference room table for the water pitcher and a glass, her short skirt inching up enough for me to see she had on no underwear. She turned and looked at me, smiling.

“Water?” she offered. Water was the farthest thing from my mind. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments