Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam and Sandi - An Office Fling

"Sam and Sandi connect for the first time."

16
5 Comments 5
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a newly edited version of a story I posted here about a year ago when I had a different profile name. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for reading!"

Hi, I’m Sam. I’m a senior manager in a large real estate development firm in the mid-west. I’m single, plan to stay single, and enjoy a good time as well as anyone. Here is my story!

~

I’m attracted to women that make me think and make me laugh. Those that pop into my head at the strangest times. They are the ones I think about as I fall asleep, and the ones I wake up thinking about. They are the ones I can’t stop thinking about. They are the ones I shouldn’t be thinking about at all.

Currently, thoughts of a woman I work with are haunting me. She is much younger, smart, tough, and ambitious. She’s a tiny little thing and I’m a sucker for small women with small breasts and perky nipples. Sandi dresses like the young professional she is, but I always suspected that under all those conservative outfits, she has a smoking hot body.

And as passionate as she is about her work, I am sure she would be just as passionate in the sack. We work side-by-side for long hours in the office including some nights and weekends, but our relationship has always been 100% business. I have desperately wanted that to change for a while now.

Recently, we were taking a break in her private office, talking about the weather and our individual plans for the upcoming weekend. We were just shooting the shit.

Out of the clear blue, Sandi turned slightly away from me, looked down, and said, “This morning I was in the file area hunched over that plot of the land parcel we we planing to develop. William came up behind me and started rubbing my back.”

Then she stopped talking, turned back toward me, looked me straight in the eyes, and just sat there. She was obviously angry that he had touched her, and she was clearly waiting for a response. I said nothing.

Finally, she said, “He was checking to see if I was wearing a bra today, he has done it before.”

I still said nothing. I sat there staring back at her, thinking about touching her, tasting her, taking her. I couldn’t help it. My eyes drifted lower and found her breasts. I watched her chest rise and fall and imagined that I could see her nipples. I thought about what it would be like to unbutton all those buttons, one by one, from top to bottom.

“Sam, you are staring!”

Embarrassed, I met her eyes again. She was smiling at me. After a lifetime, she stood up and took a single step toward me. I stood up too. I hoped she didn’t look down, I had a raging hard-on, and there was no way she would have missed it.

She started toward me again. I stood still, frozen in place. When she reached me, she stopped and brushed her lips across my lips. Our eyes locked.

She said, “I’ve wanted this for so long, Sam,” and she took my hand, held it against her breast, and leaned in against me.

There was nothing between me and her but the very thin material of her blouse. I found her rock-hard nipple and rolled it between my thumb and first finger. She closed her eyes and moaned. She found my erection and started to stroke me.

I said, “Let me get the door,” stepped back to break the spell, turned and locked the door.

When I turned back to her, she was standing at her window looking at the river and the skyline. I stepped behind her and touched her shoulder lightly. She turned around slowly and stood there looking up at me. The passion exploded!

She grabbed me and pulled me tight. My hands were everywhere! Stroking her face, my fingers in her mouth, kissing her neck, pinching her nipples, mauling her breasts, hiking her skirt. We were kissing, our tongues were dancing. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her against my erection, then I reached between her legs, and she took a wider stance to give me access. Her panties were soaked. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

She had been touching and rubbing me too, but now she went for my belt buckle. I wanted this first time to be all about her, but it was all I could do to stop myself from helping with the buckle and getting her on her knees and my shaft into her mouth.

Instead, I spun her back around, wrapped my arms around her waist, locked my fingers together, and pulled her back tight against me. She put her head back against my chest, took a deep breath, and made a small contented sound. She reached back between us and found my erection again. This time I got a full moan from her when she felt how hard I was, and she started rubbing and squeezing my cock.

I pulled her blouse out of her skirt, slid one hand up over her bare belly, found her beautiful little tit, and started rolling her nipple. I began lightly kissing her neck, cheek, and ear. I whispered her name and told her exactly what I wanted to do to her. Then I started doing it.

I slid my other hand down her flat, tight belly, into her skirt, then into her panties. Her mound was bare and smooth. Just the way I like them. I found her clit and teased it out of its nest. and spread her petals with my fingers. She was soaking wet.

She went wild. She frantically rubbed her ass against me, pumped my cock harder and harder, and started moaning over and over. I shoved two fingers into her, going for her sweet spot, and found her clit again and started rubbing it in circles with my thumb.

She whispered, “Make me cum Sam! Make me cum now!”

Whatever the lady wanted! In a few seconds, her body started shaking, then she stiffened, called out something I couldn’t understand, and went still. She grabbed my hand that was in her core, and held it tight against her, her juices flooded across my fingers like a river.

She said, “Stop Sam, Just hold me for a second.”

I kissed her neck, smelled her hair, and rocked her gently. Finally, she relaxed, pulled away from me, grabbed my hand, tasted the fingers that had been inside of her, and made that contented sound.  She had the sweetest smile on her face, her throat was flushed, and she looked beautiful. My mind was racing, and so was my heart. I was hard as a rock. What should I do - take her to dinner, take her home with me, take her here and now by bending her over her desk? But none of that mattered.

She began arranging her disheveled clothing and said, “That was sweet Sam. I knew it would be. I haven’t cum like that for a man in a very long time.”

She gathered her things, stood on her toes, kissed me lightly on the cheek, and walked out the door. As the door was closing, I heard her say, “Have a great weekend, Sam. See you Monday. We will talk next week.”

Well, success I guess. The first time was definitely all about her. I waited till my breathing slowed and my cock no longer tented my pants, then I locked her office door and headed for the elevator.

Next stop was the Getaway, a hole-in-the-wall bar down an alley from the office. I go there most nights after work, and I know all the regulars there. Maybe something will shake loose later tonight. Maybe Samantha will be there and we can shoot some pool. She has been especially flirty lately…

Published 
Written by StoriesPlease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments