Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarie: The Prequel

"It may be a man’s world on the clock, but never in Sarie's free time....Until now."

29
5 Comments 5
14.0k Views 14.0k
6.0k words 6.0k words
This wasn’t like her.

Sarie never had sex in public places. Never anywhere she could be caught. Certainly never with anyone she had no intention of dating seriously.

Yet one month after breaking up with Melinda, the girl she’d loved for two years, she found herself flat on her back on the conference table at work. At Angie’s mercy.

Angie “the powerhouse” Baker was so different from her. So different from Melinda. It was what had first attracted Sarie. Angie was open about being a lesbian, and went for what she wanted. Whenever she wanted.

“You are such a little hottie,” Angie said, stripping the lacy white panties off her ankles. “If I was that girlfriend of yours, you’d never have gotten away.”

Sarie looked down. Angie’s eyes were on her bare pussy, her hands sliding up her legs. “You’re telling me you’d be someone’s girlfriend?”

She smiled, not looking up. “You got me there.”

Closing her eyes, Sarie concentrated on the feeling of Angie’s slow fingers. The tease of orgasm. How the small bursts sunlight from the slats in the window shades warmed her skin.

Trying to ignore the fear that someone would walk in on them.

“Angie.” Sarie reached out to run her fingers through the woman’s short dark hair.

Her soft tongue broke through Sarie’s plump folds. It traced a slippery trail from the opening of her pussy up to her clit, then went to work.

Sarie’s pelvis hitched as Angie devoured her. Moaning, she felt herself tense and twitch when that slim finger entered her. It curled in her pussy, sending shock waves through her body. Sarie’s head rolled on the table, the room swimming around her.

A tall form in one of the doorways caught her eye. She stilled her head and focused.

“Mr. Downey!” Yanking her skirt down, Sarie sat upright.

Angie bolted to her feet and wiped her mouth. “Sir? This...this isn’t what it looks like.”

“Oh.” Their boss strolled into the room, bursts of sunlight dancing over his hard face. “So you haven’t taken advantage of my friend’s barely legal daughter inside my building? On my conference table?”

A foot below his hulking height, Angie stared into his eyes. Said nothing. The vitality of her normal behavior was lost.

“Get out before I fire you,” Mr. Downey said.

Sarie jumped up, following Angie to the door.

“Not you, Sarie.”

She stopped in the doorway.

Angie hesitated, throwing her a look of sympathy. She shrugged an apology before disappearing down the hallway toward the elevators.

Sarie didn’t turn around to look at him. Didn’t speak. Was he going to fire her? Give her a lecture? Or...

“Shut the door,” he said to her back.

The elevator dinged. Angie was gone. Everyone else was at lunch.

Wrapping her hand around the slim, cold handle, Sarie clicked the door into the frame. Then closed her eyes. Prayed.

“I thought you were a good girl. All these years of watching you grow up. Knowing your family. Seeing you on your knees getting communion at church. Now this? Turn around.”

There was no denying it. No lie to be made. She’d screwed up. The double life she’d lived was unravelling. Her job was on the line. Her future. Everything.

Sarie turned. Staring at the ground, her fingers caught the ends of her blonde hair at her neck. She twirled it like she had as a little girl when she was in trouble.

“You always made good grades in school,” he said softly. “Straight As. Your father bragged about it all the time. Never boy crazy, always focused. Tell me, all that time, were you dating girls?”

Sarie shook her head. “No sir.”

Not the whole time.

“I see. How many girls have you dated?”

She raised her gaze from the floor, finding his big black dress shoes and following the long length of his trousers to his chest. “I, um, have only dated one girl.”

“How many have you been intimate with?” Mr. Downey crossed his arms over his broad chest.

“Two,” she muttered.

“You’re gay?”

She nodded.

“Have you ever been with a man?”

The question made her head snap up. She looked into his pale blue eyes as he inclined his head. “No. Of course not.”

His eyebrows rose, driving thin lines into his forehead. “‘Of course not?’ It’s a sin to be homosexual. Surely a girl as smart as you should have tried to be with a man before renouncing God.”

“I haven’t renounced God.” She cleared her throat. “Just because I like women does not mean I’m not a Christian. He loves us despite our sins.”

Mr. Downey checked his watch. “I sincerely doubt that your father, or the congregation, would agree.”

Sarie pressed her eyes shut. He was right.

“Now that we’re passed all your evasions and lies, I’d like to offer you my assistance.”

“With what?” Her eyelids fluttered open.

He strode over, stopping just in front of her, his chest level with her face. “Being gay is a big decision for someone as young as you. You should experience being with a man before you expose yourself as a lesbian any more than you already have.”

Her mouth dropped open. “Mr. Downey?”

Face inches from her own, he pressed his hands against the door behind her. His arms on either side of her hips, she scarcely had room to move. Heat flew off his body.

She heard a click. The door lock.

“I’m...fine with who I am, Mr. Downey,” Sarie said. Him being so close made it difficult to breathe.

His steady aquamarine eyes drilled into hers. “There is only a ten year difference between us, Sarie. Call me Nathan. Or Sir.”

Taking a deep breath, she straightened, standing taller. “Thank you for your offer, but it’s unneeded.”

“My apologies for the word choice. It wasn’t a simple offer.” His lips curled as he watched her mouth. “Either I help you this way, or I help you another way.”

She was almost too afraid to ask. “What other way?”

“I tell them the truth.”

Sarie’s green eyes went wide. “No. You can’t.”

“No?”

“No.” She blinked, trying to think her way through this. “Besides, they’d believe me over you. They’ve known me since I was a kid. And my dad would never doubt me.”

“Hmm.” He slipped a hand into his pocket. “You may be right.”

When he pulled away from her, she sighed and sagged against the door.

Sauntering over to the table, he pulled out his phone and tugged his tie loose. “I suppose it’s lucky for me, then, that I have the pictures to prove it.”

“What are you talking about?” Goosebumps raced up her body. “You can’t. You didn’t have enough time.”

He smirked. “I have owned my own business since I was twenty one years old, dear girl. I notice everything, and I always have back up.”

The last couple of years, she hadn’t been able to keep her eyes off of him. Tall and lean. Dark. He’d never seemed like the church going type. She’d always wondered what the allure for him was.

“You knew. Before today. You knew.”

“Sarie, would you please get the locks? And by ‘locks,’ I mean all of them this time.” He shrugged out of his jacket and hung it on a chair. “Unless you’re ready to face the truth.”

She bit her lip.

As much as the man didn’t need the encouragement, she’d sometimes wondered what it would be like. A man. A dick. Inside her. Here was her chance, but it was tainted by his actions. His words.

“You’re blackmailing me.”

He shrugged, unclasping a thick watch from his wrist. “I’m giving you a choice. I want to help you. To save you from hell.”

“You don’t give a damn about religion.”

“Enough.” He finished undoing his cuff links and met her eyes. “Lock the doors or leave. Make your decision.”

He really was giving her a choice, she realized. Locking the doors meant she’d let him...touch her. But she could leave. He was serious about showing her what it was like to have a man. How serious he was about showing her father a picture of his daughter getting eaten out by a woman?

A woman with short dark hair and blue eyes. One who didn’t take no for an answer, didn’t let anyone else run her but herself. A lot like...Nathan Downey.

What was the difference, really? Stubble? Penis? One less likely to talk about their feelings? The other more in tune with her twat?

Angie was never going to be someone Sarie could spend the rest of her life with. Being a woman aside, Sarie knew she meant nothing to the girl. Just another vag. Another conquest. Someone else to cum to her every whim.

“Tick tock.” Mr. Downey leaned on the table where her bare ass had been ten minutes before. “Break time is running out.”

Numbly, Sarie took a step. Then another. She found herself at the next door. With a pinch of her fingers and a flick of her wrist, it was locked. She looked up at Mr. Downey.

“Good. Keep going.”

She did the same, door after door, until all four were locked. Then she turned around.

His eyes were on her face as she looked him over. Short, thick brown hair recently cut to perfection. White collar unbuttoned, revealing the beginnings of a muscled chest meeting his collarbones.

She licked her lips and swallowed.

They shouldn’t do this. He was Daddy’s friend. Her boss. So much older than her. And she was a lesbian, she reminded herself.

“What would my father say if he knew what you wanted with me?” Sarie asked.

He smiled and placed his phone on the table. “He may be surprised. But if he knew whose face at been at your sweet cunt before me, he’d be happy you were with me now. Come here.”

Unable to look away, she crept closer.

Pushing off the table, he stood tall in front of her. “You’re beautiful, Sarie. But you’re more than that. Smart. Sweet.” He tugged the pins out of her blonde hair and spread it over her shoulders. “Sexy. I don’t know why you decided you were only into women, but I don’t care. It means you’ve waited this long. For me.”

“What if I wasn’t waiting? What if I’m happy with women?” Her soft voice wavered.

“Yes.” He traced her jawline with his finger. “If I hadn’t caught you looking at me so many times in the past couple of years, I might believe that.”

Sarie swallowed, lowered her eyes.

Mr Downey’s finger prodded her chin upward to look at him again. “You don’t have to look away. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I can’t wait to fuck you.”

Tucking her hair behind her ears, he took her face in his hands and leaned down, brushing his lips against hers.

She was surprised at how soft they were. How her abdominal muscles clenched when his mouth opened. His tongue wrestled with her own, his fingers tangled in her hair, and before she could stop herself, her palms found his stomach.

“It’s not too late to say no, to tell your father about your love of pussy. I love it too.” Mr. Downey pulled her hair taut, tilting her head upward. His lips moved to her ear, his tongue licking her earlobe. “It’s never too late. Until I’m inside you.”

The whispered words in her ear made the damp junction of her thighs flood.

A man, this man, one of her father’s best friends, was turning her on.

Nudging his nose softly against her face, he kissed his way back to her mouth. Then his lips were rough on hers, his tongue searching her mouth, hungry.

He broke away suddenly, both of them breathless. “Tell me how you feel.”

“Fine.” Her lungs were tight, her heart pounding.

“Look at me.”

Biting her lower lip, she met his gaze.

“I want to know.” His fingers freed her lip and moved down, dragging her own saliva down her chin and over her throat. He popped the top button of her shirt open and went to the next. “Tell me how you feel right now.”

She swallowed. “Confused.”

“Are you wet?”

Sarie’s face turned red.

Mr. Downey wrenched her open shirt back and tugged it off of her arms. “Answer me.”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes...Sir?”

Smirking, he stood back. His hands moved from her hips upward, tracing the gentle curves of her trim body before cupping her perky breasts. “I need you to be specific, Sarie. I need to hear what you feel, what I’m doing to you.”

Arms at her side, she gazed up at him.

He unclipped her bra, slid the straps down her slim shoulders and tossed it on the floor. His big hands slipped under both bare breasts and squeezed savagely.

She moaned.

“Tell me how you feel, Sarie.” His fingers pinched her nipples, making her yelp. “Do you like it when I grab your beautiful breasts?”

“Yes.”

“Be more specific, Sarie.”

“I love it.”

His fingers trailed to her hips again, then to the small of her back. Leaning down he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked. Hard. At the same time, she heard the groan of the zipper down her skirt, just before it fell to the floor.

Woozy and fighting for balance, she looked down. His eyes were intent on hers, his hands groping each globe of her ass.

“What are you feeling, Sarie?” His lips brushed her nipple as he spoke.

She grabbed his shoulders. “Weak.”

Mr. Downey nipped her breast and Sarie yelped, yanking his hair. His head pulled back in her grasp, teasing the nipple with him. His lips lurched forward, giving one last suck, before abruptly letting go.

He stood. “You are not doing as I ask.”

Eyelids at half mast, she flailed in his arms, grabbing his biceps. “What do you mean?”

She was so sexed up, so hot and wet, her brain didn’t work. All she could think of was his warm mouth, his deft fingers. The tingling of her naked body. Feeling so small in his powerful wake.

“Since you can’t tell me how you feel, I’ll let you listen instead. Undress me.” He didn’t move.

Sarie’s eyes flew open. “What?”

“Start with my shirt and work your way down.” He smirked. “Sex between a man and a woman is about pleasing both partners. Undress me. Now.”

This was the moment. She was soon to see a real live penis. Taut, heavy balls. Hard, pulsing, for her.

Her slim fingers shook as she undid each tiny button on his white dress shirt. The shirt fluttered open, revealing Mr. Downey’s ripped upper body. She gasped. Never had she thought about him quite like this. Like a sculpture. Gliding her hands up his chest, she flicked both nipples simultaneously.

“Oh Sarie, yes. You just made my dick jump.”

She stopped at his shoulders, just under the drape of his shirt. “Me?”

He narrowed his eyes. “If you don’t hurry along, I will do it for you.”

Sarie yanked his shirt down, tugged off both sleeves, and tossed it on the table behind him.

“That’s my girl,” he muttered. “Next.”

She stepped back to admire his body. Broad, rounded shoulders. A bumpy shield of muscles leading all the way down his torso to a tapered stomach. His pants slung low under a line of hair from his belly button.

A significant budge tented the zipper.

Sarie licked her lips. She was way out of her element here.

His warm hands found the tops of her narrow naked shoulders and pushed her to the ground. The carpet burned her knees as she wobbled to get her balance.

Mr. Downey’s crotch was in front of her face. Sarie eyed it. Would she? Could she?

“If you make me do everything, I won’t be happy,” he said.

She rose up on her knees, hands reaching for him. Wrenching open his belt, she looked up. “I’ve never done this before.”

“There’s a first time for everything, Sarie.” He pulled the belt clear of the loops and caressed her hair. “Don’t be afraid.”

Something about the way his eyes dilated made her feel stronger. She was suddenly very aware of how she must look to him. Breasts and ass bouncing with every movement. Her slim body on her knees before him, about to receive her first taste of cock.

She felt like someone else. Powerful. Sexy. And the way he looked at her? It was something beyond a treasured whore. Right now, she was everything for him.

It was liberating.

“What are you smiling about, sweetheart?”

Sarie unbuttoned his pants and took hold of his zipper. “New experiences.”

The flame of sensuality ignited in her as she slowly teased the zipper down.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor



“That’s a girl,” he murmured. “Don’t stop.”

She let the pants fall to the ground.

Nathan’s black silk boxer shorts fluttered against his hairy, tanned legs. Between them lay a massive bulge. She looked up to meet his blue eyes. Putting a hand on each thigh, she slithered up under his boxers.

Warm, so warm.

Joining her hands in the center, she cupped the tender flesh of his heavy balls in her palms.

“Oh yes, Sarie.”

The taut twins seemed to harden in her grasp. She thumbed the space in the sac between them with one hand and brushed the back of them with the other.

Flexing, he pushed himself into her hands and groaned.

“Not so fast, Mr. Downey,” she whispered.

“We’re not playing games, Sarie,” he grunted.

“No?” She ripped down his boxers and grasped his dick in her nimble fingers like she knew what she was doing. “I think we are.”

“Oh fucking Christ. Suck it.”

Sarie thumbed the helmet of his cock, facing it for the first time. It was so thick, her hand wouldn’t even go all the way around it. Nothing like any of the small strap ons she’d had before. So hard, but pliant. It would move with her. She stroked up, then down, imagining taking it inside her. Imagined the underside of her gripping hand was her pussy. Nervousness fluttered in her belly.

His hand came over hers, stopping her movement. She looked up.

“Open that fucking beautiful mouth of yours.”

Sarie wet her lips. Keeping her eyes locked with his, she leaned forward. Opened her mouth, pushed his dick upward, and flattened her tongue against the underside of his cock, sliding it all the way up to the huge, slick head.

Mr. Downey smiled, narrowed his eyes. “Are you teasing me, Sarie?”

She answered by licking the side of his dick, all the way up his long shaft.

“Let me help,” he said when she again reached the end.

Before she could see what was in his hands, he whipped something around the back of her head. It jingled in her ear once, then cut off as it pulled tight behind her neck.

His belt.

Her lips fell open in a gasp, just in time for the thick head of his cock to slide between them. It filled her mouth and pushed on her tongue, forcing her to open wider and wider.

Salivating over him, she grasped the back of his hairy thighs for balance.

Pulling back, he only surged forward again. Her tongue lapped around him, desperate for control.

Grunting, he threw his belt to the floor and grasped her face. “You like this, don’t you, Sarie?”

She strained her eyes to look up at him.

His hips flexed, his cock driving deeper into her mouth. “You try to be so innocent, so reluctant. But you really just want it rough, don’t you?” His fingers twined in her hair, knotting close to her scalp. “You need someone to push your boundaries.”

Mr. Downey pulled out and thrust again. It was easier to fit him in now, his big dick greased with the thick saliva of her mouth. The friction made her lips tingle.

Then he went deeper, hitting her gag reflex and packing her throat. He pulled out and she coughed, gasped for breath.

He wiped his dick on her cheeks. “You like that? Like being my little wanton whore? Drooling all over my big cock?”

“Pussy... tastes better,” Sarie sputtered.

“Yes.” He raised an eyebrow, a smile tugging at his lips. “Get up and get your sexy ass onto that table.”

She pushed herself onto her feet, nearly tripping on her heels.

His hands immediately went to her hips, steadying her. Sarie looked up.

“Table.” Mr. Downey dropped his arms to his sides.

Was he going to taste her? Or was this it? Was he going to try to fit that massive organ of his inside her?

Sarie wobbled to the table and sat, her ass cheeks spreading on the cold surface.

“Lean back. You know what I want to see.” His cock bobbed as he stripped the boxer shorts from his ankles and deposited them on one of the chairs next to her. “Show me that little pink pussy of yours.”

Biting her lower lip, she propped her hands on the desk behind her. She leaned back and spread her legs, heels flat on the arm rests of two office chairs.

Air washed over her slick thighs as his gaze did the same.

“Sarie Jacobs.” He said her name like a solemn prayer.

Her body tingled, from her toes pinched in stilettos through her nimble shoulders hunched in wait.

He stepped forward, taking the space between her legs. “So wet.” His husky voice almost wasn’t audible in the whisper. “Angie didn’t get you this wet, baby.”

There was no use denying it.

His finger trailed up her inner thigh, dipped into her sopping folds.

She let her head roll back, her breath catching. The room faded, the only thing she was aware of was his finger on her. Teasing her outer lips, dipping inside to brush her clit. Then rubbing hard.

Sarie moaned, struggling to hold herself up.

The pressure eased away, leaving her aching. It was everything she could manage to lift her head for one moment to look at him.

“You like that, Sarie?” he whispered from the vertex of her legs. Without warning he reached forward and gave her nipples a wet pinch.

Breath catching in her throat, her head rolled back again. Her long hair brushed her forearms.

“Still like pussy?”

“Mmm hmm.” She couldn’t form words but arched her back, thrusting her breasts toward him.

“Me too.”

Hot breath billowed at her thighs. Before she could regain her composure, his tongue flicked her clit. She fell to her elbows, helpless against his ravishing tongue. Then she felt pressure at her gushing pussy. A thick finger.

“More,” she moaned.

Another finger entered her.

Her mind exploded, pleasure teeming her body inside and out. His tongue. Thrusting fingers. One arm hooked around her leg to secure his access as her thighs shook and feet fell from the arm rests.

Sarie’s shoulders weakened. Thrashing, her sweaty back slid onto the cold table.

“I love pussy. The taste, sweet and sour. How you lose all control with just a few movements of my hands.” She moaned as he pounded his fingers into her. “But you know all of that, don’t you Sarie? You love it too.”

His fingers pulled free of her cunt so quickly she gasped.

Then he pushed his fingers in her mouth. “Suck it. You like pussy so much? Clean me off.”

She’d tasted herself on her ex girlfriend’s mouth and tongue, but never like this. It was dirty. Wrong.

Eyes wide, her mouth closed around his dripping fingers. Lapped between them as he watched her face.

So hot.

“Good girl,” he muttered, pulling his hand back. “Now you get a treat.”

His fingers reappeared, a dollop of white ooze over the top of them. Without a word, he put them to her lips and shoved them inside.

Mr. Downey’s cum was thicker than hers. Saltier. It rolled over her tongue and she swallowed.

“That’s it. Bet you like that. It’s been brewing in my balls just for you.”

Pulling his fingers out of her mouth, he trailed them down her chin, her neck. Inside her cleavage and down her stomach.

Voices carried down the hall. People laughing. Chairs creaking. Phones ringing.

Sarie sat up.

He rose from between her legs and put a palm to her chest. “We’re not finished, Ms. Jacobs.”

Shadows danced under the door.

“But everyone’s back from lunch.”

“Yes.” Voice low, he pushed her down on the table and leaned over her. “That just means you’ll have to be very quiet when my cock stretches your tight little pussy farther than you’ve ever imagined.”

She stared back at him.

He straightened, picked up something from the table. His cell phone. “And for being such a good girl, I’ll even do you a favor. How’d you like to watch me do it? Over and over.”

Sarie said nothing. Legs splayed open and dripping, hair sticking to the sweat on her neck, she couldn’t say no.

“That’s what I thought,” he said. “You’ll love this, sweetheart.”

Looking down, he had his dick in one hand and the cell in the other. Sarie bit her lip. Something thick and blunt prodded the sodden slash between her thighs before popping inside.

Her body tensed.

“Fuck. You feel so good, Sarie. So warm and wet.”

Gripping her hip, he eased further inside her. Each moment so agonizingly slow, she could feel every contour of his cock. Remember each second as more and more of her pussy yielded to him.

Sarie squealed and put her hands to his abdomen.

Mr. Downey shoved them aside. “Quiet.”

“It hurts. You’re so...wide.”

“Oh?” The corners of his lips turned up, eyebrow raised. “Tell me how it feels.”

She was suddenly aware of more than his dick. Everything between them came into focus. He wanted her to put a voice to it.

He inched forward.

She gasped. “I didn’t know I was that deep.”

Mr. Downey let out a breath, pulled back his cock.

“You’re so warm. How can I feel your warmth so far inside of me?”

“God, yes, Sarie. Finally.” He thrust back in shallowly. “How does it feel?”

“Hot. Huge. Like you’re splitting me in two. Except when you do that. Back and forth.”

“Yeah?” He panted. “You like that?”

She couldn’t hold back anymore.

“Deeper,” she moaned.

“Oh, now you want it deeper? How bad do you want it?”

“Please, Mr. Downey.”

More shallow thrusts. “Please what?”

“Please. Please.” As her breasts undulated with his every movement, her body felt like it was about to unravel.

He grabbed her wrists with one hand, pinning them above her head. Kissed her while thrusting gently, then looked into her eyes. “If you want something from me, make me fucking believe it.”

Those eyes. So sexy. “Please...fuck me. Fuck me hard. Use me. Make me yours.” The words flew out of her mouth.

Tossing the cell phone into the chair next to him, he adhered both hands on her narrow hips then plunged to the balls inside her.

Sarie bit her lower lip, trying to silence back her scream. A moan escaped. Whether it was pain or pleasure, the line was blurred.

Mr. Downey pulled out.

She nearly sobbed. Had he come already?

But he was reaching to her face, boxers in hand. He pushed the cloth in her mouth. Stuffed in every scrap, packing her face full of silk. The tang of sweat and come filled her tongue.

Her fingers flew to her mouth.

Before she could reach it, he flipped her onto her stomach, face down. Her nails scraped against the table as she scrambled for balance. Grabbing her wrists, he yanked her arms back and pinned them to the slope of her lower back.

He pushed her hair over one shoulder and leaned over her, his cock pressing into the crack of her ass. “You were told to be quiet, Sarie. I’m trying to help you.”

Help her?

The only thing on her mind was his dick, etching into her cleft. She couldn’t help but wiggle. Just a bit. Enough to lodge him in further. Oh God....

His grip on her wrists loosened, his fingers trailed down the curve of her lower back. Then his warm hands palmed her butt cheeks. “If you continue to make noise, you’ll be punished.”

Sarie propped up on her freed hands and peered over her shoulder.

Holy fuck.

He looked up from her ass to meet her eyes. “This ass is so perfect. Lush. Pale. Begging for a spanking. Don’t tempt me more.”

Mouth full, her saliva soaking his shorts, the only thing she could do was nod.

“Good girl.” Muscles flexing, one hand went to work on his shaft. “Put your ass in the air for me. Now.”

Unable to deny his command, she lifted onto her tiptoes. Felt her behind jiggle as she tried to balance herself.

Mr. Downey’s steely gaze left her face. Licking his lips, he pushed forward to rub his dick through her wetness. Twice. Three times.

Sarie pushed back on him with a grunt. Failed to impale herself. She craved him, needed him. How long was he going to wait?

“Thought you liked the games, Sarie?”

She shook her head, her wavy blonde hair falling over her shoulders.

Mr. Downey let go of his dick and brushed her hair to the side, his wet fingers sticking to it. He smoothed it away and went back to himself. “Don’t look away, Sarie. I want to see your face when I take you. No more games.”

The pressure of his cock on her pussy lips intensified until he plunged inside her. All the way, filling her completely, not stopping until his heavy balls finally rested against her clit.

She had just enough time to suck a breath in through her nose and revel in the first thrust before the door handle jiggled.

Sarie felt her eyes go wide.

“Not a peep from you,” Mr. Downey whispered. His eyes never leaving hers, he followed up with another deep thrust.

Her legs trembled, pleasure swelling inside her.

“Anyone seen Sarie?” Angie’s voice. On the other side of the door.

Stray sunlight glinted off Mr. Downey’s teeth, setting fire to his grin. Another thrust. Harder. “Your girl is looking for you. Wanting to see if her sweet Sarie has kept her job? Wanting to comfort her new play thing?”

A new battery of strokes made the room spin. Her hair danced in her face as she struggled to keep her body upright.

“Need some comfort, Sarie?” Harder he slammed, the wet slap of his balls echoing in her ears.

Moans arose from her throat, permeating the filter of his shorts in her mouth.

“What did your boss tell you?” His whispered voice was jubilant. “No noise.”

She heard the crack when his hand whipped her behind. Ass stinging, her shout was lost in her gag. Never slowing the tempo of his dick, he whacked the other side of her ass. Again. More. The stinging became a burning, and the burn melted into a full body orgasm.

He seized her hips and drove into her faster.

The sounds from her throat jumped with every thrust. Breasts bouncing, she struggled to push back on him, to gain control.

“You like this don’t you my girl? My big cock pounding out your little pussy.” Each word was punctuated by a short breath, the pace of his fucking never surrendering. “So hot. So fucking tight.”

Like a reflex, she clamped her muscles around him. Gripping his cock for all she was worth.

“Oh fuck yes baby.”

Fumbling over her body, one of his hands knotted in her hair. The other curled over her shoulder. Pulling her closer, angling her body to see every last curve. He pummeled into her, over and over. Picked her up as she nearly collapsed. Her cum splashed them both with every thrust, every wet beat of his balls.

“God. Oh fuck, Sarie.” His cock spasmed inside her, his testicles pressed against her clit as they emptied deep in her drenched pussy.

Shaking, she tugged the boxers out of her mouth and dropped them on the table.

His arms twined around her, his chest pressed to her sweaty back. He palmed her breasts, her firm nipples, then pulled her upright against him. His breath was a gentle wind in her ear as his lips found her neck.

“You’re so beautiful,” he murmured.

Sarie looked over the table, the shine smudged where she’d been. The office chairs. The paintings of obscure marinas on the wall. A phone.

She glanced down at the large fingers lazily trailing her sweaty body. Felt the hot liquid oozing down her thigh as he went soft inside her. The hum of his deep voice through his chest.

A man. She’d just had a man inside her.

Twisting away from him, she snatched her clothes from the floor. Tugged on her skirt, fought with the zipper. Then pulled on her shirt, her back to him as she struggled with the buttons.

“Sarie.”

Shoving her shirt into her skirt, she looked up at the door. Then the other doors. The voices from the hall carried into the room.

“First door on the left is my office. There’s a bathroom in there if you want to freshen up,” he said.

Freshen up. Yes, she probably looked terrible. She hurried over to the door.

“Not so fast, Sarie,” he said.

One hand clasped around the door handle, she froze. Then slowly turned around.

Mr. Downey’s pants hung loosely on his hips. He slung his belt over his shoulder and grabbed something out of the chair. “Don’t you want your phone?”

The cell’s background lit as he held it up. Her last vacation with Melinda in the Bahamas. Crystal blue waters. Melinda’s long legs.

Sarie’s mouth dropped open. Her phone. The pictures, the proof. He’d had her phone the whole time!

Grinning, he strode to her. Pushed the cell into her palm and leaned over, his lips next to her ear. “You may like women, but you like me too.”

“I--”

“Shh. We both know how wet you were for me. How everyone would know what was happening in here had your hot mouth not been stuffed full. The next time you try to deny it, pull up your videos on your phone. Watch how your sweet cunt drools for my big cock before I give it to you for the first time. Listen to yourself beg me to give it to you deeper. Watch it over and over until you realize what you want.” Mr. Downey tugged her free hand to the front of his pants and slid her fingers down his new erection. “I’ll be waiting.”

Published 
Written by Katherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments