Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex In The Office – Part 2

"After working, Larita and Andy have some fun outdoors."

23
16 Comments 16
15.0k Views 15.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Today is Saturday and Larita has me coming in to work. When I get there, I see that her car is the only one in the parking lot. When I enter my office, she is waiting for me and is wearing the shortest shorts I ever saw! There are two slits on either side, high enough that I notice she is not wearing any panties!

“G-good Morning, Larita.”

“Good Morning, Andy.”

She says nothing about my obvious staring at her shorts, though it was very brief. Larita goes about laying out the paperwork that needs to be done for the final presentation on a new account. That is when I take note of the white tube top she is wearing. The top does little to hide the fact she is not wearing a bra and her taught nipples are clearly visible through the fabric.

I am wearing athletic shorts and a T-shirt, sans jockey shorts as per her request. While we work, Larita slips off a gym shoe and slides a bare foot slowly up my leg to my inner thigh.

“Stop Larita, we need to finish this paperwork.”

Looking at me, she gives me a frown of disappointment as her foot slides down and off my leg.

“Damn Larita, it’s already hard enough to concentrate on work the way you are dressed.”

“Well, that is the point.”

As we continue to work, Larita takes every opportunity to distract and arouse me. She is successful and takes note of my hard cock pushing out my shorts as if it is a tent pole.

“Oohh, look what I did to you.”

Larita stands and moves behind me, I feel her breasts press against my shoulders as her hands slide down my shoulders to my chest.

“Stop it, you naughty girl,” I say, lightly slapping her hands.

“Aww, don’t you want to have some fun?” Larita says, sounding like a little girl who got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

“I do, but we need to finish this work.”

“Oh, okay.”

Larita returns to her seat and the two of us work for several more hours.

“Well Andy, we are finally done.”

“That we are, Larita.”

With that, she escorts me out the building and leads me to her car.

“You are driving, Andy,” Larita says, tossing me the keys.

When we are both in, she takes her hand and caresses her full large breasts. Larita’s other hand is busy rubbing my stiff cock through the shorts. This happens before I even start the car!

As I drive, she continues playing with both of us and exposes one breast. Larita leans over and has me suck the exposed nipple. Then she would suck her nipple, all this as cars passed us by! What a turn on, having people see us!

Larita sits back in her seat and opens her shorts to reveal a freshly shaven pussy which is soaking wet. Continuing to drive, I glance over when I can watch her masturbate to orgasm. Larita slips her fingers from her wet slit and puts her juice covered fingers on my lips. Instinctively, my lips part and Larita feeds her fingers for me. Swirling my tongue over and around her fingers, I lick the love juice from them. Larita pulls her fingers from my mouth.

“Mmm, delicious.”

“More?”

“Yes, please.”

I can’t believe this is happening as we drive on the freeway, in traffic.

Larita reaches again deep into her sweet pussy, soaking her fingers for me. Bringing her fingers to my mouth, we both suck and lick them clean.

“Mmm, I do taste delicious.”

“Yes, you do, Larita.”

“Oohh, we are coming up to our exit, Andy.

Taking the exit, we arrive shortly at our destination which is a canoe rental business. After paying, we get in a van with four other couples for the ride up river to the starting point.

When we arrive, the canoes are put on the shore and everybody picks a canoe. Larita looks at me and whispers, “Let’s wait, I want to be last.”

We get into the canoe and begin the six mile journey back to where we paid for the canoe. 

As we start, Larita is content with rowing. After about a mile, with the warm sun beating down, she turns and removes her top as she moves toward me. Reaching up inside the leg of my shorts, Larita strokes my cock while looking up at me at me with a look of wanton lust. She pulls my cock out, lowers her head and sucks the circumcised cock head in her mouth.

Samanta_lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanta_lov

Larita swirls her tongue around and over the head, then slowly slides her mouth down the veiny, pulsating shaft as we drift down the river. Her hand cups my balls and as she licks the underside of my shaft, Larita rolls the balls around. She bobs her head up and down my cock as her tongue swirls over the shaft. It is not long before I am about to cum.

Moaning out, “I’m gonna come, Larita!”

She removes her mouth, moves closer takes my cock in her cleavage. Pushing her breasts together, Larita strokes my cock with them and in no time, I have a mind blowing orgasm. Long, thick ropes of cum explode from my one-eyed monster, covering her neck and pooling in her cleavage.

“Mmm, I love the feeling of warm cum on my skin,” Larita says, looking up at me and pulling back slightly to give me a view of her chest.

“You are amazing, Larita.”

She moves closer and whispers in a sexy voice, “Have you ever tasted your own cum?”

“No,” I reply and she takes her hand, placing it on my head and pulls me toward her breast.

In that sexy voice she says, “Lick some up, but don’t swallow it all.”

I run my tongue along her cleavage, licking my cream up. When I finish, Larita watches as I swallow some. She then passionately kisses me, taking what is left from my mouth and lips. Larita smiles and then swallows. We finish sharing all of my cream from her neck, chest and cleavage. Afterward, we get ourselves together before continuing our rowing.

Several more miles downriver, we spot a large boulder on the shore. We beach the canoe there and go behind the boulder. I grab the beach blanket and Larita grabs two bottles of water. We spread out the blanket and sit down next to each other.

Larita and I quickly remove one another’s clothes. She playfully pushes me onto my back and as the warm sun beats down on our bodies, she straddles my face. She lowers her pussy to my mouth and I happily slide my tongue along her slit. She slides her pussy back and forth as I lick her slit, pushing my tongue deeper between her pink folds.

“Oohh, that feels so good, Andy.”

Larita stops moving and I slide my tongue deep into her pussy, savoring the taste of her love juice. As I swirl my tongue in her pussy, my hands reach for her breasts and we both caress and fondle them.

My tongue finds her G-spot and when it makes contact, Larita’s body shivers.

“Mmm, mmm,” she moans.

My hands continue fondling her breasts as Larita pinches and pulls her stiff nipples. She lets out a gut wrenching scream as her orgasm shoots through her body, hitting every nerve along the way. Before she recovers, Larita mounts my cock and rides me like she never wants to let it go.

It does not take very long and I shoot one of the biggest loads ever. Some flows out of her pussy as she dismounts me and I lick the love juice up, then kiss her.

We lay there for a long time kissing, fondling and just holding each other as other canoeists go by. We get dressed and finish our canoe trip.

Arriving back at the rental place, Larita tells me she is going to wait for me in the car. I enter the office and get my deposit back, by the time I get to the car, Larita is already asleep. That is a good thing because we have a very long evening of lovemaking still to come.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments