Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex In The Office - Part 3

"Larita gives Andy a very special surprise."

21
12 Comments 12
13.2k Views 13.2k
998 words 998 words

On Monday at work Larita informs me that there will be no sex between us until Friday night. She tells me that there is a conference downtown and that she will be attending it for the rest of the week while staying at the top hotel in town. I am to meet her in the hotel restaurant at six pm sharp Friday.

“Andy, you will not contact me in any way and you will not masturbate at any time. You will save it ALL for me.”

Friday finally arrives and after work I rush to meet Larita. Arriving at the hotel's restaurant, I notice the soft lighting and soft music in the background. Larita is already there, sitting at a table.

Approaching, I take note of her attire. She has on a short black dinner dress with a very deep plunging neckline, revealing her cleavage. Her nipples are visibly erect, so much so that anyone can see them. 

As I sit down next to her, Larita immediately grabs my cock (thank god for the tablecloth) which hid this from the other patrons.

Our waitperson (Lee Ming) I would learn her name later, is very attentive and seems to know what we want before we even ask. At one point during our meal Larita makes sure Lee would catch her stroking my cock and to catch a glimpse when no one else was looking.

After a superb dinner, we leave her a big tip and go up to the room. Entering the room, Larita takes me on a tour. There is a walk in shower with multiple shower heads.

“Watch this, Andy.” She touches a button on the panel in the shower and water comes down like rain. There is a long marble bench in the middle.

“Very nice, Larita.”

She kisses me and tells me to undress very slowly while she caresses her body through her clothes. When I am naked, Larita kneels in front of me and takes my cock in her mouth. I thought I was going to lose my load before we even got started.

“Oohh, stop before I come.”

“Just wanted a taste to get my juices going, stud,”

Larita stands. “I want you to go take a long, hot shower. I will join you shortly.”

What seems like forever, she calls out that I should close my eyes and not to open them until told to do so. I feel two hands stroking my back and a sudden unexpected feeling of two hard nipples alternately rubbing against my cock. The hands on my back were really working me over. I feel a soapy finger go over my ass crack and warm breath wafting over my swollen balls, filled with a week’s worth of cum.

“Mmm, mmm.” I moan out as the sensations envelop me.

Then I feel a tongue on one of my balls and another tongue running down the sides of my ass crack.

“Open your eyes, lover and look down.”

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

Opening my eyes and looking down, I see Lee sucking my cock.

“Oh God, I’m cumming!”

I come, filling Lees’ mouth with my cream. While at the same time, Larita gently sticks a soapy finger up my ass. The next load of cum is the largest I ever shot, Lee had some spilling over her lips and onto her breasts.

Aarrgghh, cumming again!”

This time, Larita is there to take my cream in her mouth. She kisses Lee and they share my cream as Lee pumps my shaft with her hand.

“Oh shit, here I cum!”

This load lands on Laritas’ breasts.

I help both women to their feet and Larita says, “Go sit on the bench and enjoy the show. When you are ready, come join us.”

Watching the two of them licking my cream from one another’s breasts has my cock standing at attention in no time. As I sit there, Lee begins kissing Larita and inserting two fingers into her wet pussy while taking a shower nozzle and aiming the water on her breasts.

“Oh Lee, I’m cumming!”

Moments later, Lee screams out, “God Larita, I’m cumming!”

The sight of two beautiful, wet women coming on one others fingers has my cock at full attention and twitching. Slipping their fingers from their pussies, Larita soaps up Lee's breasts and plays with her nipples and Lee does the same to Larita.

They walk over to me, pushing me back on the bench. Lee mounts my cock while Larita straddles my face as she faces Lee. They start kissing and caressing each other's bodies.

The three of us are soon coming together. Lee’s pussy is overflowing with our combined love juices. Larita fills my mouth with her love juice.

Turning off the water, we quickly dry each other off and move to the bed. Larita goes down on Lee and sucks out as much of my cream as she can. Kissing me, Larita shares her prize with me.

Larita then goes back and sucks more cream from Lee and this time share it with her. Smiling, Lee moves to me and kisses me, sharing her mouth full of cream. As we do this, Larita gives out a loud moan. She comes, stroking her clit to one last orgasm while watching us. The three of us cuddle with Lee between myself and Larita and we drift off to sleep.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments