Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss

"I never dreamt of meeting the Boss this way"

24
6 Comments 6
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

After years of working for someone,  I finally had the opportunity to start my own business.  I thought it would be for the best.  Set my own hours.  Make my own money.

In the beginning, it was great.  Then the months went on.  The days grew longer. My social life paid the price.  I was working too much.  My girlfriend got tired of being alone, so she left me. Honestly, I don’t blame her.  Our sex life had rapidly diminished once I started my own business.  Things needed to change, and fast.  I either needed out or I needed some help.

Help wasn't coming, so I found an investor to buy me out.  So, I set up a meeting up for tomorrow to finalize the paperwork.  Tomorrow was here before I knew it.  There was a knock on the door. 

In walked a stunningly beautiful woman with shoulder length red hair.  She was wearing a red blouse with a short black skirt, stockings and matching high heeled 'fuck-me' shoes.  Her outfit hugged every curve on her body.  

How do I hide the bulge in my jeans?  Man, this is so unprofessional.  But I could see myself with her.

“Hello, I'm Rebecca.  You can call me Becca. I’m here to finalize the papers for the buyout."

“Hi, Becca. I’m Bret. Nice to meet you."

Becca sat down across my desk, opened her briefcase and pulled out the paperwork for our buyout/merger.  We sat there for what seemed like hours going over all the details. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was after 7 pm.

“Hey, Becca, it's getting late. Do you want to grab a bite to eat and finish up in the morning?”

“Well, it is late and I was hoping to leave in the morning.  It seems we are somewhat behind in our negotiations.  So, sure.  Let's grab a bite to eat and relax a bit.  It might make for an easy day tomorrow.”

So we grabbed our things and left everything where it was so we could pick up where we left off.   We decided to take my car.  I opened the door for Becca; she gave me a kiss on the cheek.  While she was getting in, her skirt rode up her thigh and I caught a quick peek of the top of her stockings.  My cock twitched as it grew.  I hoped I could keep my mind on business and not my needy cock.  With legs like Becca had, that was going to be difficult.

We stopped at a café just down the street.  Becca looked confused.

“Bret, when you asked me to dinner I thought you wanted more than just food.  It's just…it’s been a long time since a man has shown interest in me," said Becca, disappointed.

“Becca, it’s not that.  When you first showed up, I was very attracted to you, but you are here for business.  I’m not into mixing business with pleasure.  Besides, I thought you were way out of my league and I figured you were already involved with someone."

Becca got out of the car and walked into the café without me.  I followed her in and found her at the small bar in the rear of the café.  She looked stunning, sitting there on the bar stool, legs crossed, looking very seductive.

“May I buy you a drink, Becca?”  I asked.

“Yes, I’ll have a white wine,” she replied.

“I’ll have a Pepsi because I’m driving.”

“Bret, I’m sorry.  I just thought there was a spark there when I walked into your office.  The way you looked at me with those smoldering eyes had me getting wet all afternoon.  I just want some attention.”

The thought of Becca nearly pleading with me to show her some attention really got me worked up.  You only live once, I thought to myself.

“Becca, can I be honest with you?”

“Yes, Bret, sure you can.  Please do.”

As soon as she answered me, I took the drink from her hand.  My left hand held her face and head while my right hand went behind her back and I pulled her close and our lips met.  I had caught her by surprise.  She had looked defeated when I said I don’t mix business with pleasure.  But now, we weren’t in the office and this was my personal time.

Becca pulled me closer as my hands cupped and grabbed her very shapely ass.  Our lips met.  Soon our tongues were dancing together.  After a minute or two of making out like high-schoolers at the café, we both realized we weren’t alone.  I threw down $20 for our drinks, grabbed Becca’s hand and walked briskly to my car. 

Once we were on our way, Becca had her hand on my cock.  My hand slipped up her skirt and rubbed her silk panties, which were slightly dampened.  We were back at the office in no time.

The door was locked and we continued where we left off at the café.  Becca’s hand went back to my cock.  My belt and jeans were being undone before  I knew it.  My hands pulled Becca’s skirt up past her hips and wonderful-looking ass.  Both my thumbs went under her waistband and slid her panties down to the floor where she kicked them off.  I pushed her against the wall and lifted her up as we continued kissing.  Becca wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer. 

I slid my cock into her pussy.  Becca moaned loudly as I thrust in deeper.  I turned us around and set Becca on my desk without my cock leaving her sweet pussy. 

“Becca, you’re incredible.  My cock feels so good in your tight pussy,” I said.

“Bret, give me that cock like you wanted to do when you first met me this morning.  Fuck me like the slut I wanna be for you.  Your cock feels so good,” she explained as she ripped my shirt off my body.  I did the same to her.  Her shirt was torn open, exposing her beautiful breasts begging to be released from her bra.  Becca took off her bra in no time.

My hands held onto Becca’s hips as we continued to fuck.  Her legs wrapped around my waist and her freshly manicured nails dug into my back.  The more her nails dug in me, the more turned on I got and as a result, I thrust myself into Becca’s wet, invitingly tight sex.  Becca begged for more.  

Even though we were fucking like bunnies, I still longed for her kiss.  Becca’s lips were so tender and moist,  I could kiss them for days.  Who knows, after this, I may get my chance.  From her lips, I made my way down her neck, onto her voluptuous breasts.

“Bret, don’t stop.  Please don’t stop,” Becca cried.  I wasn’t sure what not to stop so I continued on with kissing her breasts and pounding my cock deep into her pussy.

Almost without warning, Becca’s head snapped back in ecstasy and her pussy clenched on my cock as she climaxed, her juices squirting as I pulled out and thrust back in.  Knowing Becca had climaxed let me relax as I felt my own climax beginning to build.  Becca’s hands grabbed my head and pulled our lips together--such a tender kiss in the middle of our sex-filled afternoon.  It felt so out of place, but yet it felt so right.  I couldn’t wait any longer.  The look on Becca’s face acknowledged my pending climax.

“Oh my. Yes!  Bret baby, cum, cum in my pussy.  Make me feel like a slut!”

I certainly never envisioned this lovely woman talking to me like she was a slut taking every man's cock at a party.  But, if a little roleplay is what she wants, I’ll give it to her.

“Are you ready for my cum, slut?” I asked.  Becca began to speak but the sudden rush of cum entering her pussy stopped any comment she had.  Her eyes grew wide.  With her legs still wrapped around my waist, Becca used them to pull me as close to her as I could possibly be.  I kept thrusting every bit of cum from my cock as I could give her.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

Becca sat up and looked at me.  Our lips met, tongues dancing yet again.  We had never separated from each other as I was still hard and continuing to fuck her sweet pussy.  Becca let out soft little moans with every little thrust of my cock.  I could feel it swelling again in her tight wetness.

"Don’t stop! Keep fucking me, stud.”  Becca was totally lost in lust.  She grabbed my ass and held on while I was getting closer to my second climax.  Her pussy was so sensitive that she could feel my cock growing and throbbing, wanting to cum again.  “Do it, do it again. Fill me up one more time with that cock of yours.”

With that kind of encouragement, I couldn’t disappoint her.  It only took a few more minutes before I was ready to cum again in her sweet velvety pussy.  I grabbed Becca’s legs by her ankles and spread her legs high and wide while I started pumping my cock's juice into her sopping wet pussy.  Becca started rubbing her clit to my strokes so she could cum with me.  And cum she did.  Our mixture of cum was flowing out of both of us onto the floor.

We held each other tight, keeping our eyes on one another while our heartbeats slowly returned to as normal as they were going to be, under the circumstances.  Neither of us wanted to lose this feeling, the closeness that would bind us together. 

“That was incredible,”  we both said at the same time, grinning at each other ear to ear.  We both slowly started to get up.  I ran to get some towels to clean us up.  After we got cleaned up, Becca asked if I could get her a change of clothes.  I said I’d see what I could get her.  I found a pair of sweats and a hoodie for her.

Becca got changed and asked me to take her back to her hotel room.  I was taken aback.  After what just happened, I thought we were closer than that.  I guess I was wrong.  

We got to the hotel without saying a word.  Becca leaned over and kissed my lips.  She thanked me for a great time. 

“Can I walk you to your room, Becca?”

“No thank you, Bret.  I’ll be fine and I will see you at 11:00 am to finish signing the paperwork.  Good night.”

With that, she strolled into the hotel wearing my clothes.  She looked gorgeous and had a bit of pep in her step as she went.  But, why the cold shoulder after our evening of sex?  Was I that bad that she couldn’t get away fast enough, feigning she had a wonderful time with me?

“Oh well,” I moaned to myself as I drove back to the office to clean up and get ready for the next day's meeting.  I hadn’t noticed before we left, but Becca had left her clothes.  They were strewn everywhere.  I guess I could be a gentleman and wash them for her.  Besides, I’ll probably never see her again anyway with the way the night ended.  She probably just goes and seals the deal with companies, that’s it. 

Oh, no…  I thought to myself.  She was using sex with me to seal the deal and make sure I’d sign. Does she do this all the time?  Well, those questions will be answered tomorrow morning.  

It didn’t take long to straighten out the office and get Becca’s clothes washed and dried for her.  After that, I headed to bed and got a good night’s sleep for our final meeting. 

I woke up around 7:00 am.  I grabbed a quick shower and a coffee after I got dressed.  I was getting organized when I saw Becca getting out of a taxicab.  

It was only 9:30.  When Becca came inside and sat down, it was like deja vu from the day before.  She was all prim and proper.  Aside from being sexy as hell, she was nothing like the fiery vixen from last night even though there was a slight notion of that woman when I looked in her eyes.

She was grabbing papers from her briefcase when I took her a cup of coffee and sat it beside her on the desk.  I turned to walk away and Becca grabbed my wrist.  I pulled it away and walked to my desk.

“Bret, please wait!  If this deal is going to work we are going to have to speak to each other.  After all, we will be working very closely together.” 

“What are you talking about?  Yesterday, all I had to do was sign the papers and you would have been gone today.  Are you changing the deal because of last night?”  I questioned vehemently.

Becca got up and walked over to me.  She slid her magnificent rump on the corner of my desk.  Her skirt had a slit up the side and I could see the tops of her thigh-high stockings.  She placed her hand on top of mine and looked at me.  That look was the vixen from last night.

“Yes, I am changing the deal.  But, if you let me explain, it will benefit you greatly.  You see, not many people know this.  I own the company and I am changing it.  I’m not eye candy coming to close deals.  I make the deals.  I am the BOSS."  

I looked at her and slightly slumped my head.  She knew that’s what I thought about.  I started to get up to walk away but Becca held onto me so I wouldn’t stray.  

“As for last night, I was ashamed about how I acted.  I always keep business and personal apart.  I crossed the line and that is why I changed the deal.  And I hope you accept the new terms I want to discuss with you.”

She took my hand and pulled me closer, placing it on her ass, then Becca looked up and pulled me into her and our lips touched.  We kissed softly as our arms encased each other.  Her tongue slipped past my lips to find mine. 

Her hands ripped my shirt off then made their way to my pants where she unbuttoned and pulled the zipper down as my pants dropped to the floor.  Her thumbs slid into the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down as well.  My cock sprang to attention as soon as my boxers fell. 

Becca’s hand was stroking my cock madly as she could.  She had me so distracted.  I was pretty much buck-naked, her tongue was darting in and out of my mouth while her hands took turns stroking my cock.  She was a little disheveled but still fully clothed…for now.

I had regained a few of my senses.  My hands made it to the hem of her skirt and began sliding it up towards her ass.  What a beautiful sight it was--almost perfect, in my opinion.  I always had a thing for butts over breasts anyway.  

I pushed her against the wall and turned her around.  I finished pulling up her skirt and slid my fingers in the waistband of her skimpy red lace panties.  The gusset of those panties was a deeper shade of red from the juices dripping out of her delectable pussy, which now had my fingers in them.

I pulled them out and offered Becca my fingers, which she gladly took in her mouth to suck her juices off.  My hands then went back to her ass and gave each cheek a firm slap followed by a gentle kiss.  I took my cock and slid it from back to front.  In no time it was wet from her flowing juices and I thrust my cock deep into her sweet velvety tunnel.  Becca let out a quick moan followed by soft whimpers.

“Oh yes! Bret, take me, Make me yours,” Becca moaned.  I thrust harder and deeper than ever.  Becca moved from the wall towards the desk where she laid herself face down allowing me to go deeper into her pussy.  “Bret, let me turn over, please,” she begged.

I slid my cock out and she turned around and set her ass on the desk and she splayed her legs wide for me to take her even better.  I grabbed her ankles and spread them wide as I penetrated that tight hole yet again.  Becca moaned in pleasure she rubbed her clit and then she squirted her juice all over us.  My gosh, was that a turn on.

“Bret, I’ve never done that before.  That was invigorating.  Fuck me hard!  Fuck me as you’ve never fucked someone before.  Look me in the eyes when you cum.  Cum deep in my pussy, pleeeaaassseee. I’m begging you!"  

That was the icing on the cake.

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments