Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After Mystery

"Woman wakes up in the morning in a strange place."

11
4 Comments 4
15.9k Views 15.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words
The Morning After

Kim’s head hurt. She woke up feeling a pounding in her eyes like never before. She slowly tried to move, but her body wasn’t cooperating. She lay there for a minute. How did I get here, she thought. It hurt to open her eyes, so she opened them just a hair. It was enough to let in some light, without making her head feel like millions of bombs were exploding inside.

Kim looked around a little. She couldn’t move her head that far, but she could see there was a ceiling fan. Kim stopped. She stared at it as it went round and round. The fan must be on a slow setting, she thought. Then it dawned on her… she didn’t have a ceiling fan. She opened her eyes a little more now. The brightness flooded her soul, taking her in a sea of light.

Kim fought through the brightness to see a room that wasn’t hers. She opened her eyes wider and saw a clean sleek look. It must’ve been a man’s place. She tried to remember what happened. As she looked down at her body, she noticed that she was only wearing a man’s dress shirt. Kim felt the cloth the shirt was cut from, and then pulled it around her tightly. It felt like silk and must have cost a fortune. Kim started to move her body, and was able to get up on her elbows. She had a better look at the room. Short bookcases made of a dark wood lined the far wall. On the opposite side of the room, large glass windows looked out over the bay. It was a beautiful sight.

Kim’s leg wobbled as she got to her feet. She was sore. She was sore all over and as she took her first steps, she felt her sex for the first time. A lighting bolt of pain shot through her stomach.

A flash of memory flooded back. She was making love to someone in this room.

Kim had one knee on the seat of a leather chair, and her other leg on the ground. She was bent over, and her beautiful ass was popped out taking a large cock. The man’s cock was so large, she thought. She was only five foot two. Her pussy was stretched as wide as it could go to accommodate his large member. But, who was he? She remembered his muscular chest. He had a little bit of hair that she ran her fingers through. He kissed her so deeply and powerfully. He gripped her arms and held her as she kissed him. They were drinking, a lot. It was champagne. It was good, and there were strawberries… and chocolate.

She felt happy and in love. She didn’t know who her lover was at the moment, but she felt like he was special. Kim walked over to the leather chair that was in her vision. She put her hands on it and lightly felt its texture. She ran her fingers across it. Another memory flooded her senses. It was late at night. She embraced his strength with her own. She pushed back against his power, and that made her wet again. She could feel her own juices begin to flow again. She gripped the chair firmly with her hand as she touched the glass.

Kim saw a party... HER PARTY, she thought!

“That’s right,” a tiny voice escaped her lips, “I was at the Christmas party.”

Kim remembered the party. It was her firm’s Christmas party, and everyone was celebrating. Then, another flash hit her. She went off to the closet to have a quick fuck. She was fucking a kid from the mailroom. She couldn’t remember his face though. It was like a dream. She could feel him, but not see him. This had never happened before, she thought. She closed her eyes and saw the party again. Her boss, Larry, wasn’t having a good time. He was sitting in his office looking at some papers. All the offices had glass walls, so it was easy to see Larry. Her other partners were drinking and laughing as the Christmas carols played loudly in the background. There were Christmas lights up and some were flashing. Cases of booze were half opened as everyone was drinking and being merry. She remembered seeing a couple of people from the mailroom dancing with some people from finance.

Kim smiled. She didn’t know why she was smiling, but something made her happy.

Another flash came back. Ricky from the mailroom had danced with her. She was so drunk that she didn’t think twice about it. She never knew Ricky was a sexual deviant, and loved to hit on everyone in the building. Ricky was a little taller than Kim, but he wasn’t the lover she had last night. Ricky was really lanky. He didn’t have the hardened body that the man had, who fucked her last night.

Ricky took Kim’s hand after dancing for a while, and pulled her down the hall. Kim was always in control, so having a man take control of her sex was impressive. Ricky held the door open for her to a maintenance room, and gestured to the room, with a bow and wave of the hand.

“Here m’lady,” Ricky said, holding the door.

Kim giggled, and curtseyed back to Ricky. She then took a quick look around, and headed into the room. Ricky quickly locked the door and grabbed Kim by the hand. He pulled her close and kissed her hard. Her breath was a mix of champagne and onion dip. Ricky quickly took control of the situation and ran his hands over her back. He ran his hand up her back and into her hair, gripping it tightly. He pulled her head back, breaking their embrace. He stared at her through the darkness. She waited, like a mouse being played with, the cat already knowing that it had its prey.

Ricky pulled her back into an embrace again, deeper this time, forcing his tongue into her mouth and pulling back again. His free hand followed from her side up her dress and found her right breast. He squeezed the flesh cover breast like it was his first time. He had strong hands and a firm grip. She felt a twinge of pain as he found her nipple, and pinched it. This sent a wave of pleasure through her body and crashed over her sex.

Ricky pulled her back. This made Kim want to taste him once again. She would have to wait, because Ricky was now pushing her to her knees.

The thought of being controlled by a mailroom boy was so naughty to Kim. Kim was a powerful woman; a great litigator that always took control of her sex life. This was so different for her. She was way out of her comfort zone, and it was making her drip with anticipation. She had never been toyed with, and she liked it. She fell to her knees like a good girl.

Kim was now on her knees in a maintenance closet, wearing a five-thousand-dollar dress, and about to suck a boy’s cock. She felt like a naughty girl in her stockings and garter belt, with her black thong and matching DD bra. She could feel the juice start to flow from her clean-shaven pussy. It was running down her thighs now.

Ricky still had a hold of her head when Kim reached out and found Ricky’s legs. She ran her short fingers up his thighs until they found Ricky’s bulge. Kim was shocked at the size of this boy’s cock. He couldn’t be more then eighteen, and he was packing some serious heat in those pants. She could feel his cock swelling in his jeans. She could feel his bulging cock’s tightness and strain. She wanted to free it, to touch it and to feel it in her.

Kim unbuttoned his pants and undid his belt slowly and freed Ricky’s member. His cock plopped out and Kim caught it. She loved to suck cock; she was an expert. She loved the power she had over men when she took that cock into her mouth. She knew they would melt like chocolate in her hands.

Kim opened her mouth as far as it would go. She gripped the base and pointed the large member at her lips, and slowly started to take his giant cock into her mouth. Kim struggled, though. She had never tried to suck a cock this large before. He must have had a cock that was ten inches or more.

“Don’t worry,” Ricky whispered, “most girls can’t get my cock into their mouths. Some can’t even get it in their pussy.”

Kim took it as a challenge. She really wanted to get this cock into her mouth now and suck the shit out of it. She stuck her tongue out and touched the sensitive tip. Ricky jumped a little. She could tell he was extremely excited.

The tip of Ricky’s cock began to enter her mouth. She was stretched wide as the large mushroom shaped tip made it past her teeth. Ricky gripped the back of Kim’s head harder now, and started to guide his cock deeper into her mouth. Kim started to choke a little, so he pulled back a little.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya



“Yes,” Kim whispered. She felt like a bad schoolgirl for choking, “It won’t happen again.”

Ricky gripped her head again and guided his cock back into her mouth. She was stretched open again and this time she didn’t choke, as promised. Ricky pulled back, and then started to go in again. He was now face fucking a partner of the firm. He couldn’t believe it, he was just a mailroom guy.

Ricky started to work up a rhythm again going in and out of her throat. Kim was a great cocksucker, Ricky thought. He stood there with his back against the wall, while Kim worked his cock like a pro. She was making these wet sucking sounds as his giant tip pulled free from her mouth and then went back in again.

Kim sucked hard and when Ricky removed his hand from her head to keep from falling over; she worked even harder. Kim could tell by the change in breathing from Ricky that he was getting close to cumming. She held his base with one hand and reached between her legs to masturbate. She could feel her juices all over her thighs. Kim rubbed her pussy with a fury. She was rubbing to keep time with the sucking, and she could feel her own orgasm rapidly building in her belly. She knew it was just a matter of time before she came herself.

Kim sucked faster and faster as Ricky grabbed hold of the shelving to stop from falling over. He could feel the pull at his balls and the tightness of his cock. This high-powered executive was sucking his cock and about to make him cum. He was going blow his wad on her face, and he loved it.

Kim sucked faster and faster. She could already taste his pre-cum. He was oozing more and more now, as he got closer to cumming.

Ricky’s cock swelled up and began to twitch as he came. Hot stream after hot stream sprayed into Kim’s awaiting mouth. She eagerly gobbled it up like a hungry animal that hadn’t eaten in months. Ricky gripped the shelving as tight as he could. His leg got stiff and every muscle began to tighten down on his frame. It was as if he was having a seizure, something where all of his pleasure parts of his brain fired at once. Ricky wasn’t sure if he was going to pass out or not. Kim never stopped sucking.

Kim took the hot jizz like all the other times she had sucked a cock. She loved the taste of a man’s hot sticky cum. She loved when a man would fire off his load on her chin or her tits. She loved it when someone gave her a pearl necklace after a tit job. Simply put, she loved sex and would do anything to get what she wanted.

Kim’s own orgasm was reaching its peak. She was going to cum any second now as she rubbed faster and faster. Her fingers were a blur as she rubbed her engorged clit. Just as the last bit of cum shot from Ricky’s cock, she exploded in her own orgasm, soaking her panties.

She released his cock and fell back into a sitting position. Ricky pulled his pants up and buttoned them. He reached down and helped Kim to her feet.

“Watch your eyes,” he said in a soft tone, as he flipped the switch to the lights.

He pulled Kim close to his body, and held her.

“Thank you,” he said gently, “That was amazing.” He embraced her again and kissed her deeply.

Kim had never been treated this way. Sex was always a game to her. It was something she did to satisfy her needs. She didn’t keep relationships; they we too time consuming for her liking. She liked things to be fast and fleeting, but this was different somehow.

Ricky slid out of the room first, and when the coast was clear, Kim came out and rejoined the party.

The aroma of coffee trickled and brought her back to the moment. She was still staring out at the bay. It was a cold cloudy morning and it looked as if it rained last night. She pulled the shirt tightly around her. It had a familiar smell to it, but Kim still couldn’t place it. She walked over to the dresser and felt the wood. It immediately brought back another flash back. This time she was up against the dresser, getting pounded.

Kim still had her dress on and the powerful man was holding her leg up this time. His pants were off, she thought, but he had on a shirt and tie. His top couple of buttons were undone and his tie was loosely hanging around his neck as he fucked her. He was sweating and breathing hard. Her body was pressed up against the dresser and the dresser was rocking as they fucked. She remembered having her head buried into his chest while he pounded her. His cock was driving in and out of her tight pussy at a rapid pace.

It was like a dream, though. She remembered some blues in the background, and the rain pouring down. She remembered his cock was powerful and thick. As his cock pounded her in and out, in and out, she felt her own orgasm building. She felt her body tense up and tighten on his cock. She remembered rocking her hips back and forth to meet his thrusts. His power was driving her to a massive orgasm that she desperately needed. She fucked him back as hard as she could. She used her hips to drive his member balls-deep into her, making her pussy greedily want more. The slick sounds told them both she was starting to cum. He pounded her harder and harder. He knew that his own orgasm was coming too.

Kim began to shake as she held onto him tightly, feeling his fire and passion radiate from his sex. He held her tightly and pounded her as hard as he could. He fucked the shit out of her, driving through her tightness. He could feel her cumming. He could feel cum pouring from her tightness. She gripped his body, digging her nails into his back to keep from stopping. As she shook, he felt his own orgasm building in his balls. His body went into an autopilot mode. He was fucking as hard as he could. He could feel his balls slapping against her as he fucked her. He began to shake now and knew it was time to cum. He plowed his cock as deep as it would go and shot his load into her. Stream after glorious stream of cum filled Kim’s pussy, so much so, it was spilling out of her. She remembered collapsing on the bed, dress still on, hair a sweaty mess.

Kim came back to the present. What a great night, she thought; man I could use more of those. She walked over to what appeared to be the bathroom. She could hear the shower running. She stopped at the large closet that separated the bathroom from the bedroom. She looked around at all the suits and ties and wondered why she didn’t have something like this at her place.

Kim moved through the clothing room, and into the large open bathroom. The first thing she noticed was the warm floor. It was all marble and should have been cold, but it wasn’t. It must have been heated, she thought. The mirrors were all fogged up from the steam. The shower stall doors were all glass but fogged up, too. She could only make out a figure in the shower but not his face.

All of the sudden the shower stopped and the figure stepped out. It was Kim’s founding partner, Larry. He was some twenty years her senior, and a friend of the family since she was a little girl.

Kim was shocked. How could she have done this? How could this happen? Larry wasn’t even her type, she thought.

Larry stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel from the heating station.

He dried his face and then looked up, “Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?”

Larry had a smile that could light up the world, she thought. He was always nice to everyone, and even gave her a job out of law school so she could pay her loans back. He was a long-time friend of her fathers from their war years.

“Larry, what happened last night?” She blurted out in her shock.

Larry’s smile never wavered.

He walked over to Kim, dripping wet.

He grabbed her, pulling her close to his powerful body, “Last night, you and I saw things differently. I saw you as a woman for the first time, and you saw me as a man.”

Larry closed his eyes and kissed her deeply. Kim didn’t resist. Deep down, she had always felt something for Larry. He was sweet and passionate, dedicating most of his time to free pro-bono work. He fought things like the death penalty and such.

They pulled apart; Larry looked deep into her eyes and melted her soul. She wanted to feel his undulating member inside her once again. Her memories would have to wait for another time. She was too busy falling in love for the first time.

Published 
Written by gumie35
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments