Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Sex Forum - Maya

"She entered the janitor's closet...to meet a stranger with a large cock."

37
13 Comments 13
33.8k Views 33.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
Hi, my name is Maya and I want to tell you about the office where I work at. The office where I work at is part of the IIA. The International Insurance Association. Every day deal with the company’s costumers and try to sell them the most expensive insurance possible. Most of the time, it is insurance that they don’t even need. 

But anyway, that is beside the point. The office where I work at is special. Just like any other office, there is a strong divide between the low level white collar workers, those at the manager level and those who are at the executive level. Those at the bottom of the corporate hierarchy, the associates, we have formed our own little secret.

We have what we call the Office Sex Forum.

It is an online platform that we use to chat among ourselves in the office without having to be afraid getting caught. You see, everything in the official company messaging app that the company provides is recorded. A clause in our contract says that we have to give up our privacy if we want to work here. So to counter that, those at the associate level have created out own little massaging platform.

On there we talk about all sorts of things; the ‘big boss’, the secrets of those at the executive level and the manager level. Some of the managers side with the lowly associate white collars, but most try to befriend those at the executive level, in the hopes of fishing out a promotion. On that forum, we talk about which manager was selling him or herself out to those above them, and which managers still had some personal integrity.

But above all, we talk about sex on the Office Sex Forum. While the bosses are not looking, we arrange hook ups and small sex parties around the office. At the bottom of the Office Sex Forum page, there is a tab that only has one word written on it: Sex. Click on it and you will find a long list, similar to what you see on Craigslist. White collars at my level, the associate level and below, post their sexual desires there.

There are all sorts of posts on that forum. Some want a fuck in the bathroom stalls, while others want to have a quick and silent quickie in the conference room during lunchtimes. Others even arranged to fuck in their cubicles after work. The only rule we had in the Office Sex Forum was that all sex had be inside the office. Nothing, absolutely nothing, could leak outside the office or to the managers and executives above us. This was our secret, our refuge from the tyranny from the bosses who controlled our paychecks.

Last week, I gave a welcoming to James; our newest low level white collar worker. He had interned for us before, and he was good enough to get a job offer out of it. After his first week, the other office workers and I decided to give him a special welcoming to our secret club.

I would make a posting on the Office Sex Forum, offering a quick and gratifying blowjob in the bathroom stalls during lunchtime. I would then introduce James to the Office Sex Forum when the boss wasn’t looking, and then hopefully he would take the bait.

Honestly, I thought that this was a very good idea. It offered the greenhorn a quick and gradual introduction to the secrets of our office, and a complimentary welcoming blowjob was sure to keep him from leaking the secret to our bosses.

Because we were all at the mercy of those at the executive level, us associates and other low level white collars had the tendency to stick together. We may fight each other for job promotions, but in the Office Sex Forum, we were united. In the Office Sex Forum, we could express our honest desires to each other and arrange for sex parties anywhere in the office.

No corner, no desk and no area in the office was off limits as long as we had the keys to it. In the Office Sex Forum, the office was our sex playground.

And since we worked so hard every day, we were always very horny.

------------------

With a sigh, I dropped myself onto my chair.

“You alright, Maya?” James asked, who had been assigned a desk next to me.

“Yeah,” I sighed. “Just came out of a sales meeting. The fucking boss always thinks he can push for higher sales quotas, since we always manage to somehow meet the last quota. I swear, his greed knows no limits.”

“True,” James let out a dry laugh. “But...what can you do. If you don’t meet the quota, you might get fired.”

“And if you do meet the quota, he will increase it,” I added.

We shared a wry smile.

“Quit the job while you can, kid,” I told him.

“You know you don’t mean that.”

“I know,” I grinned.

I swirled around in my chair and looked at my screen again. For today’s schedule, I only had some paperwork left to do. Tomorrow would be meeting clients all day, but today, I didn’t have to talk to anymore people.

“Coast is clear,” James said, as if he was reading my mind.

Just to be sure, I took a quick peek around.

We had an unspoken rule that we had to make sure that no one was standing behind us if we checked the Office Sex Forum. It would be disastrous if those at the manager and executive level found out about this.

Taking a breath, I typed in the URL. The page loaded quickly and I checked up on the latest rumors. One of the secretaries of those at the executive level had come to our side a few weeks ago and since then we always had access to his schedule.

For example, now we knew what he did between 2pm and 5pm every Thursday afternoon. ‘Tennis’ was simply a codename for going out to see his mistress.

After catching up on office gossip, I opened the Sex tab on the forum page. This part always made me excited. Almost every hour there would be new posts by people in the office, asking if there was anyone available to fuck.

One might think that this was mostly men who would be active on this page, but that was not the case. The women in our office were just as horny, if not more so. In fact, a few weeks ago there were a few days when there weren’t enough male coworkers available on the Office Sex Forum and the female coworkers could not get the satisfaction they wanted. And of course, there were also times when the female associates were too busy and the male coworkers had blue balls.

In the end, everything balances out.

My eyes scanned the Sex tab on the website, looking for any interesting posts. While I was away from the desk there had been plenty of new posts. But you had to act fast. Posts marked with a green dot were still open, while red ones meant that the offer had been taken and was closed.

I set the page settings to only display green options and automatically results got filtered.

There were several postings from women, requesting for a quick fuck after work. There were also some postings from men who needed a blowjob or wanted to have sex after work.

I looked at the clock on my desktop. It was almost 4pm. This meant that the lunch time sex sessions were already over and in a few hours it would be time to leave the office. This was why currently the forum was filled with requests for an afterwork fuck.

Besides afterwork requests, there were also a few who liked to plan ahead and were trying to organize something for tomorrow lunchtime.

I ignored the lunchtime requests and opened a few posts from men who wanted to have an afterwork hook up.

After a long day at work, both men and women needed sex. These postings were a blessing for both sides. Who says that women don’t like to have a quick and gratifying fuck?

“Bathroom stall seven, quick fuck after work, 7pm.”

“Cubicle ten, after work, 6:30pm.”

“Late night, 9pm, in the conference room.”

None of these interested me. I closed all of them and continued to scroll the page. And just as I was about to give up, I saw a green post at the bottom of the page that seemed interesting.

“Janitor storage room, dark and tight, 7pm after work.”

The post was marked as both green and “m4w”, meaning that it was a man looking for a woman.

I clicked the accept button. Immediately the site said that I had taken up the offer and that the offer would not be available for other people anymore.

The poster itself was put as anonymous. Not that it mattered. In the dark and tight closet space, I wouldn’t be able to see him anyway.

I swallowed. Just the thought of it was making me feel excited. I would enter the janitor’s closet after work and in there, there would be a random man waiting for me. We would explore each other’s body and have a quick and gratifying fuck session.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush



This was also an unspoken rule in our office. If we had long fuck sessions in the office, then it increased the chances of us getting caught. That was why most fuck sessions were designed to be short and quick.

Also, we all wanted to get out from the office, but at the same time we needed sex.

For all those reasons, the sex was always short and sweet. We were all tired from work anyway and wouldn’t be able to fuck for hours at end. All we needed was a quick fuck in the office before we went home to relax.

I closed the website, noted down the time and location on my phone, and continued with my paperwork until 6pm. When the bosses left between 5 and 6pm, we all knew that this was the time when everyone stopped working, even if everyone was still sitting their desks.

None of the work was urgent, so we didn’t need to hurry with it, but office courtesy required for us to leave work about one hour after the first boss left.

Hiding in my cubicle, I surfed the Internet on my phone until the clock showed 6:55pm.

Giddy with excitement, I shut down my computer and picked up my purse. Tomorrow was Friday, and then the weekend. Somehow it already felt like the weekend started for me.

Looking left and right, I made sure that the supervisors and executives were gone. With no one watching me, I speed walked down the corridor that had the infamous janitor’s closet.

Rumor has it that the janitor moved his equipment to a different closet because too often were there white collar workers fucking in there.

Taking a breath, I stopped in front of the door. I looked at my phone. Exactly 6:58pm. Leaning against the wall, I waited impatiently. Then after two minutes, the time finally came. The lock clicked, signaling that whoever was on the inside was also watching the time and had unlocked the door so that nobody would accidentally stumble into the closet.

I knocked on the door and turned the handle.

I smiled at the sight in front of me.

The lights from the corridors illuminated only the bottom half of the naked man standing in the closet. His cock was soft, but despite that I was still impressed with his length. I couldn’t help but smile. This was going to be a great fuck session.

He extended his hand, offering it it me. I could see that his hands were large and sturdy, nothing like the hands of someone who typed up documents all day.

I took his hand and immediately his fingers wrapped themselves around my wrist and pulled me inside. The door closed behind me and the lock clicked.

The stranger man’s body was pressed against me, his meaty cock against my black office skirt. The tight space didn’t allow for any space between us. Our bodies were mashed together, wether I wanted to or not. Not that it mattered. My breasts were pressed against his hard chest, his hard abdomen rising and falling. I had no idea that such a muscular man existed in our office.

His rough hands explored my body. I felt him touching my back and squeezing my buttocks. He felt my arms and bosom, his hands touching me everywhere.

“Yes,” I moaned. This is what I wanted. To be felt and explored. After a long day at work, it felt good to be locked inside this darkness and pretend that I wasn’t Maya anymore. Instead I could embrace the Maya that I was inside. The woman who worked hard during the day, but also needed to have a good fucking when wrapped in darkness.

My hands felt his hard chest and abdomen. I could feel rigid muscles. And I knew that my touch turned him on. His cock grew hard and was grinding against me. His breathing became heavy and I could feel his chest rising against me.

Hungry to have him inside me, I removed my hands from him. I rolled up my skirt and pulled down my panties.

Maybe next time I should wear panties that had a hole at the front. This way I wouldn’t need to take off anything. Just come in here, roll up my skirt and have him stuff his cock into me.

I dropped my panties to the ground, my lips quivering with desire. I needed to have him fuck me right now. The tiredness from working all day was in my body and I needed it get rid of it by having this hard cock fuck me well.

I pressed my body against his, my white blouse being the only thing that separated us.

“Fuck me,” I told whispered. “Fuck me hard. I need that your cock inside me.”

Upon hearing that, the man’s hand wandered downwards and grabbed my waist. He turned me around so that my buttocks were facing him. I could feel his mighty erection trapped between my ass cheeks.

I took a sharp breath when I felt this. I’m sure that he was already hard, but was it possible that his cock had grown even larger in the past few moments? What I felt in the valley of my buttocks was larger than anything I have had before.

He grabbed the base of his cock and lowered it. Automatically, his mushroom head pushed past my wet cunt lips.

I gasped. Oh my God! Just judging from the size of the tip of his cock, I could already tell that his girth was impressive. He would be able to fill me well.

He grabbed my waist again and slowly pushed more of his cock into me. My breathing grew more rapid as I felt his rod stretch my cunt, filling up my hole with his hard meat.

Inside this darkness, I had this mysterious large cock entering my pussy from behind. I didn’t have to do anything at all. All I had to do was come here and someone would fuck me well.

After work, this is what I needed. This is what a stressed out woman needed. A large cock inside a dark space. No exchanged, no names, no identities. Just a quick and gratifying fuck. Nothing but sex existed inside this tiny space.

And based on what was written on the website, there must be plenty of pairs fucking in the toilet stalls right now. I was sure that if I went to the bathroom to arrange my hair after this fuck session, the bathroom would be filled with the loud and primitive noises of carnal pleasure.

Luckily, the executives had their own private bathrooms inside their offices, so the bathroom stalls were almost always a safe place to fuck during the day and after work.

For once, the elitism of the executive’s had also benefited us.

With a grunt, the hunk behind me shoved the rest of his cock into me.

“Hnghhh!” I groaned, unashamed of the animal noises coming out of my mouth.

“Fuck!” the man behind me breathed. This was the first time I had heard his voice. Perhaps, based on that, I could find him again later and request for a night-long fuck. His cock certainly made it worth it.

His cock was so large and wide, it filled my hole perfectly. He stretched me just a little bit too much, but not so much that it hurt. It filled me to the maximum, but not anymore than that.

Grabbing my buttocks, he began to move.

Pulling out of me, the wet noises of our genitals rubbing together filled the tight space. With a grunt, he pushed into me, filling me up again.

How good it felt. His large cock was rubbing against the walls of my cunt, sending electrifying pleasure through my entire body. But it was more than just that. I loved the sensation of having a large, almost animal-like man behind me and pumping his large tool into me.

It felt so primitive, and that was perhaps why it felt so good. Inside this dark space, we could embrace our most unsightly sides.

“Guohhh!” I moaned.

Again and again, his large cock slammed into me.

Slam.

Slam.

Slam.

There was no end to our fucking. His cock plowed my hole from behind, fucking my cunt and sending waves of pleasure through my body. His movements were swift and clean, never waisting a single moment.

Using his hands, he stretched the valley my fleshy buttocks, enabling him to shove his cock even deeper into me.

After several more moments filled with intensive grunts and groans, he pumped his hot thick cream into me.

My entire body shook as I was filled up to the rim. His cock kept pumping and pumping more of cream into me, and I could feel some of it spilling out from my hole and trickling down my legs.

After another few moments, he withdrew his cock and I put my panties back on.

Then I walked out of the closet as if nothing had ever happened.

-------------------

Thank you so much for reading ! Please be sure to check out the original Office Sex Forum Story on Lush! Also , I have released a full collection of six Office Sex Forum stories for sale. Please check out my profile and under E-Books you will find the link. Thank you all so much for your support.

Published 
Written by kristyflowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments