Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therapist Part 2

"Second pleasurable session"

20
4 Comments 4
2.1k Views 2.1k
998 words 998 words

Scott went back into the reception area of the therapist's office and anxiously awaited his next appointment. Since his last visit, he wondered if she would satisfy him again. Last time he was disappointed and embarrassed at how fast he came. This time, he had jerked off a few hours before the appointment, just in case. 

When he entered Dr. Miller's office, she smiled as he took his seat, and typed on her computer. Scott watched her intently as she got up from her desk chair and walked over to him. She wore a knee-length dress that didn’t show as much skin as her previous outfit had. Yet it hugged her curves snugly.

To Scott's disappointment, the session started with her usual string of questions about his week, without mentioning their previous session. But finally, she changed the topic and moved on to his sexual activities.

"So, did you take a log of your sexual activities as I asked?" she inquired.

"Yes, I have it on my phone."

"Would you let me see it, please?"

I handed it over.

"So, I see you masturbated before coming here this morning? Why was that?"

"I uh, was just feeling the need."

"Scott, we have to be absolutely honest in here. Was there any other reason?"

"After what happened in here last time, I wanted to make sure I lasted longer if it happened again."

"Thanks for the honesty," Megan replied. "And is that what you want? For it to happen again?"

"Well, yes. I would."

"I'm not going to suck your dick today," she said almost sternly.

Scott was unable to hide his disappointment, even though the discussion about it was starting to arouse him.

"Are you getting aroused thinking about it?"

"I'm sorry. I just can't control it sometimes."

"That's ok. And I want you to know you're not alone. It's not you that struggles to control your urges."

To his surprise, she took one of his hands and placed it on her leg, just inside the bottom of her dress. She then slowly slid it up her thighs. Scotts was fully erect as he wondered what she had in mind.

"Touch me."

At her request, he gently rubbed between her thighs. He slid his hand up to the inside of her thigh as she lifted her dress up over her hips. She was wearing lacy black panties, which were dead level with Scott's eyes. He tentatively moved his hand between her legs and brushed it against the thin fabric of the panties.

She then slipped her panties down and revealed her pubic hairs.

"Slide your fingers into me," Megan pleaded.

Scott slid his fore and middle finger into her, something his other girl had never permitted. He thrust his fingers in and out and noted with delight Megan's low murmurs of delight and the subtle back-and-forth movement of her hips.

Megan removed his hand after a few moments and slid his shorts and briefs completely off. She slipped her panties off and onto the floor. She then swung a leg over Scott's waist, resting it on the couch, and brought her other leg over and straddled him. Scott had not anticipated she would even consider going all the way.

Emilyrossee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrossee

"Have you ever fucked someone without wearing a condom?" she asked casually.

"No, I've only done it twice, and she insisted I use one."

Megan smiled in response. "So this will be your first time feeling a woman flesh on flesh. It might be more intense than you've felt before. "

He hoped that he would be able to hold enough stamina to satisfy her. Megan sank onto Scott's cock, and quickly had his entire length inside her.

"I want you to relax and enjoy yourself, just try to control yourself if you can," she told him softly. "And remember, we have to be quiet, so no one hears this."

Megan increased the pace to a moderate yet steady pace, her thighs gently slapping against him at the bottom of each stroke. Again, too soon, he felt his orgasm beginning.

"It's ok, Scott. If you have to cum, then you can finish inside of me."

She slowed her pace, trying to hold him off a bit longer. After a few more minutes, and with her barely moving on him, he erupted intensely, filling her with his release. Megan eventually came to rest on his thighs as his cock twitched inside her.

Scott was disappointed in himself again. He really thought having jerked off this morning, he would have been able to last a lot longer.

"I am so sorry I didn’t last long. I really wanted to please you."

"Don’t worry about it. It's perfectly normal for a man of limited experience. But it really was very nice, and I nearly climaxed when you came inside me."

"Really?"

"Yes, just a few more minutes, but I am pleased, and you should be also."

Megan moved away from him and grabbed some tissues and wet wipes from a nearby table. She handed a few to him and they both cleaned up.

"So our time is nearly for today. I want you to continue keeping records of your sexual activity. But I have an extra request for you before our next meeting. I want you to try to abstain from masturbating for forty-eight hours before our next appointment. Do you think you can manage that?"

"For you, yes of course. Not a problem," Scott replied without hesitation.

"I'll give you a list of exercises to do, both physical and mental. Over time they will help you establish more control over your mind and body. Thank you for coming in today. See you next time."

As he headed to his car, even while feeling a bit of disappointment in himself, he felt glad that whatever was going on with his therapist, it seemed as though it would continue.

Published 
Written by gentlehands1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments