Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Win-Win

"Two roommates engage in mutually beneficial stress relief."

81
14 Comments 14
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Though it was well after midnight, I remained awake, my restless movements tangling the sheet around my legs. Insomnia, which had plagued me since I started grad school, was becoming more and more frequent. Swearing under my breath, I sat up and climbed out of bed. My mouth was dry, and I longed for a glass of water.

As soon as I opened my bedroom door, I knew my roommate, Connor, was awake, too. A short hallway led to the living room, and I could see the light on there. Padding over the carpeted floor with bare feet, I heard Connor typing away on his laptop's keyboard. Like me, he was a grad student, and also like me, he was stressed to the max. While my stress manifested as insomnia, his compelled him to work at a frenzied pace. He swore he needed little sleep, but I feared the pressure would soon catch up with him.

After getting a drink of water, I ventured into the living room. I wore an oversized t-shirt that fell to my lower thighs, but I didn't feel self-conscious when Connor looked up; it was nothing he hadn't seen before. He still allowed himself a glance at my legs. "What are you doing up, Eden?" he asked.

"Can't sleep. It's frustrating as hell, because I'm exhausted." I studied Connor's face, noting the circles under his eyes. They looked like the faintest of bruises. "I know you could use some rest, too."

He shook his head. "I have to finish this fucking paper."

I didn't try to argue with him. Instead, I walked the short distance to the desk where he sat. Standing behind him, I ran my fingers through his dark hair. He had such gorgeous hair, too; the strands were silky to the touch. I knew my blonde hair was probably a tousled mess after all the tossing and turning I'd done in bed, but again, it was nothing Connor hadn't seen before.

He let his head fall back, his eyes brightening as a smile played on his lips. "You know what we both need, don't you?"

I did know. Maybe that was the reason I'd sought him out tonight. I thought back to the evening several months ago when Connor and I had gotten drunk from shots of cheap tequila. We were trying to unwind after a particularly hectic week, and as we sat on the couch, Connor said, "Booze is great, but there's something that relaxes me even more."

I raised my eyebrows. "Pot?"

"Nope. That shit makes me paranoid."

"Fucking?"

"Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love fucking," Connor said, "but I tend to be very focused on my performance and lasting long enough to make her come, so I'm not exactly relaxed during sex."

I let myself imagine Connor fucking. He wasn't conventionally gorgeous in that bland way some guys were. No, he was striking, with angular features. I'd always been attracted to men with his physical traits, but I knew better than to get romantically involved with a roommate. If things didn't work out, our living situation could become unbearable.

"Okay," I said with a grin, "what relaxes you the most?"

Connor leaned a little closer to me. "Going down on a woman," he revealed in a low voice.

My eyes widened, and I struggled to hide my shock. "Really?"

"Really. Burying my face between her thighs, smelling and tasting her, and eating her pussy until I make her come... I fucking love it. It wipes out all my tension, and I lose myself in the act so I'm not thinking of anything else."

I'd been with guys who enjoyed oral, and I'd also been with guys who did it out of obligation more than anything else. But I'd never been with a guy who craved it the way Connor did.

That was the first night he ate my pussy. He was incredible at it, making me come easily, and afterward, he fell asleep on my bed, a peaceful expression on his face. His skilled tongue made me plenty relaxed as well, and I drifted off beside him, surrendering to much-needed sleep.

We didn't talk about it the next day. It was easy to blame the tequila, and neither of us wanted it to seem as though we expected something more from the other. But when it happened a second time, a couple months later, Connor and I were both sober.

Now, as I gazed down at him, stroking his cheek, my nipples hardened beneath my t-shirt. I was already getting wet, my pussy craving the attention of his tongue. "My room?" I whispered.

He grinned at me. "Sounds good."

We didn't speak while walking down the hall, but a glance over my shoulder revealed that Connor was tugging his shirt over his head. Though he never tried to do more than eat me out, I knew he liked to be naked during the act, and I certainly didn't mind that. In my room, I turned on the bedside lamp, then took off my panties. I kept the shirt on, however. If we were both naked in my bed, I worried this would seem like foreplay, a lead-up to fucking.

By the time I was lying on my back with my head on the pillow, Connor had undressed, and I saw he was semi-hard. I considered his cock, at six and a half inches long, to be the perfect size. Past experiences with other men let me know that a dick any larger would be ramming my cervix with each thrust. While Connor had plenty of pubic hair, I was shaved completely smooth.

In the quiet of my room, I could hear us both breathing a little faster. Connor climbed onto my bed, moving the covers out of his way before he settled between my spread thighs. He took a moment, as he always did, to simply gaze at my pussy, his lips parted. His mouth was so close, I could feel his warm breath against my outer labia. When he looked up at me, I saw the hot lust in his stare. "You're already wet," he murmured. "I love that, Eden."

I arched my back a little, eager for his mouth, but he made me wait. Taking his time, he kissed my inner thighs, his tongue gliding over my skin. I sighed with pleasure even as a needy ache began deep inside me. When his lips traveled upward, I fondled my nipples through my shirt, heightening my excitement. Connor flashed a grin before sliding just the tip of his tongue between my outer lips. That first teasing lick made me wild for more, yet he continued his slow exploration, reacquainting himself with the pussy he'd devoured twice in the past. Gently sucking at my labia, he moaned from his own arousal.

EmmaRocsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRocsi

When Connor finally spread my folds apart with gentle fingers, I was practically whining with need. He began lapping at my wetness, his tongue moving over my slick flesh until it reached my entrance. "I love the taste of your cunt," he whispered. "I want your juice all over me."

I had to fight back a cry when Connor eased a long, slender finger inside me. He knew from our previous conversations that while I enjoyed intercourse, I couldn't come from that alone, yet I still liked having a finger or two inside my pussy during oral. As he now licked me slowly, teasingly, I moaned louder. I watched him withdraw his finger, which was glistening, and slide it between his lips. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, savoring the taste. Then he used that wet fingertip to graze my clit.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I cried.

"Your beautiful clit is so swollen and ready to be licked."

"Please!" I wasn't above begging when I was this horny.

Connor continued tormenting me, circling his tongue all around my clit. He was so achingly close! My face was hot, flushed with excitement, and I couldn't resist grabbing Connor's hair and holding him firmly against my pussy. That made him release his own moan, and he rewarded me by giving my clit several languid licks.

"Oh my God, keep doing that!" I breathed. "It feels so good!"

Our eyes met as he pleasured me, and I dared to lift up my t-shirt, exposing my breasts. They weren't very large, but Connor obviously liked what he saw, for his hips gave a powerful thrust against the bed. I rolled my pale pink nipples between my fingertips, then gave them a fierce tug. I felt that pain as a blissful throb in my pussy while the sensation journeyed from one erogenous zone to another. Connor moved his tongue against my clit at a faster pace, driving me into a frenzy. My thighs trembled on either side of him, and we both knew he had me right on edge. "Please don't stop! Make me come, Connor!"

His tongue was relentless, lashing at my clit while he eased two fingers inside me. "Fuck!" I shrieked. I was so close, feeling as if I'd surrendered all control to Connor. I needed him to give me the climax I so desperately longed for.

It was then that he wrapped his lips around my clit and fervently sucked while the tip of his tongue continued its stimulation. I had to cup a hand over my mouth to muffle a scream just before my thighs tightened around Connor. The first orgasmic spasm was so strong, I felt like every muscle in my body was drawn taut. It subsided, only to be replaced by another until I was groaning and writhing, my pussy gripping Connor's fingers.

Even as I came hard, he didn't stop licking and sucking my clit, which brought on another wave of contractions. My eyes rolled and my back arched, the ecstasy overpowering me until it suddenly became too intense. "Connor, please, I can't!"

He was reluctant to stop, but when I began trying to pull away, he took his mouth from my clit. Yet he didn't move from between my thighs. Instead, he licked at my inner folds, clearly pleased by how wet he'd made me. When he finally withdrew his fingers from my pussy, he lifted them to my lips. "Want a taste?" he whispered. I nodded and opened my mouth, inviting his fingers inside. He watched, his eyes full of excitement, as I licked and sucked his fingers, tasting myself on his skin. Then he grinned. "Feel better?"

Connor took his fingers from my mouth so I could answer. "So much better! You're amazing, Connor." Looking down, I saw he was fully erect. When we'd done this before, it never seemed important for him to come as well. But tonight, I wanted him to. "I don't mind if you want to take care of that," I told him. "In fact, I'd like to watch."

Connor's cock twitched at that. Still, he asked, "Are you sure?" When I nodded, he said, "Give me your panties."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise but moved to do as he said, leaning to retrieve my underwear from the floor. He took my panties and then pressed the crotch, damp from me being so wet, to his face. I watched as he breathed deeply, inhaling my scent, then began stroking his dick.

While I lay before him, I again lifted my shirt, exposing my breasts. The sight made him jerk faster. "I want you to come on my tits," I urged.

"Fuck, yes!" Connor knelt at my side, roughly gripping his cock. I almost winced at the force he used, but he seemed to enjoy it; his balls were nice and tight. All the while, he was licking and smelling my panties. He looked like someone possessed by sheer lust. As he began to tremble, he let out a helpless cry, the sound muffled by my underwear.

"Come, baby!" My God, seeing him so worked up was getting me wet again!

The first spurt of semen made a perfect landing, coating my right nipple in a thick glaze. I gasped, then grinned as more cum erupted from Connor's dick. He had a huge load for me! Just when I thought he was finished, more drops rained down on my skin. I couldn't resist gathering some on my fingertip and tasting it. It was strong and salty on my tongue, and I scooped up more, letting out a moan of appreciation as I licked it from my fingers.

Connor took my panties from his face, breathing heavily. "Christ, I needed that!" We both laughed, feeling the post-orgasmic languor setting in. After he lay at my side, I pulled off my shirt so I could use it to mop up his cum. I realized I felt completely relaxed even as my clit still pulsed. When I looked at Connor, I noticed his eyelids growing heavy. "That was so good," he murmured.

"You were so good."

He smiled at my praise, then rubbed his eyes. "Wow, I'd better go to my own bed. I'm about to fall asleep!"

"You don't have to go," I said gently.

He gave me a sweet smile. "Really?"

In response, I leaned to turn off the lamp. We were careful at first, keeping a distance of several inches between us in the bed. But sometime in the night, Connor stirred awake and slipped beneath the covers to lie between my thighs. I felt his breath on my skin as he waited for permission.

With a lust-filled moan, I granted it.

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments