Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Amazing Oral Experience

"One great blowjob"

15
4 Comments 4
16.2k Views 16.2k
831 words 831 words
I was a bit taken back at first. My wife showing a little unexpected sexual dominance, but I was more than happy to roll with it. Now pushing me back onto the bed was a good start. Standing over me looking right into my eyes was better, but then grabbing my pants at the waste and yanking them off was hot.

She laid on top off me. Her body pressing hard against mine she started to nibble on my ear. Then she made her way to my neck, kissing and lightly biting. I felt chills run down my arms. She pulled my shirt up and took her time licking and sucking on my nipples.

I watched her head tip and my eyes followed her tongue she drew it down my stomach and began kissing the shaven area above my cock. My cock became rigid as it pressed against her breast wanting to spring up.

She slowly moved down and my cock sprang up exposing my excitement. Her face disappeared below my chest line and I felt a warm wet tongue press against my perineum. She gently licked up and down. Every so often I felt her tongue run over my vulnerable ass opening.

There was an amazing feeling as she pressed her tongue hard into my asshole and then flickered it on the outside. Soon I felt her tongue licking hard at the base of my balls. She used her tongue in circular motions rolling around my sac. Her tongue bathed my scrotum and her saliva dripped down to my ass. It was warm and soothing.

As she continued to lick every spot underneath, her hand found my erect cock and began to twist around the head. She spit into her hand for lubrication and continued to slowly twist and squeeze the wet palm of her hand on my corona. Her tongue continued its tease on the rosebud of my ass and my cock strained in hardness.

Her tongue found its way up and began flickering on the back of my cocks crown. She pressed her tongue firmly against my frenulum while her hand held it in place. Her other hand became active as I felt her finger tickle the outside of my anus. She did this for a few a bit, toying with me, putting me on edge and then slightly rose up.

She held my cock by the base and hovered her mouth almost a foot above as she skillfully let saliva drip from her mouth and fall, covering my cock.

YairaPretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YairaPretty

She looked directly into my eyes making sure she had my attention. Then with a slight grin she separated her lips and slid her mouth down onto my manhood.

Her eyes never left mine as she bobbed once, twice, three times and then on the fourth she swallowed my cock fully until her lips met the base of my shaft. She let out a little cough as she withdrew and my cock reappeared covered in her spit.

She did it again. Sliding my cock into her throat she began to go up and down swallowing as much as she could each time. Her wet, warm mouth assaulted my cock as every so often her eyes would lock onto mine. Her eyes told me I was now her victim, her toy and that I had no choice in the outcome.

Her hand soon joined her mouth in a rhythmic glide up and down my shaft. Her pressure changing from firm to light then back to firm, I felt my balls begin to tingle. When I felt the warmth of her free hand cup my balls I thought I would loose control. She could see me strain to control my eruption, but I did and maintained my vigilance.

Witnessing this, she brought her mouth to the tip of cock. She gave a slightly evil grin and light chuckle as if I had just made a silly mistake in a game of chess. Her eyes locked onto mine and never left as she slowly slid her mouth inch by inch down my shaft. She held my cock deep inside and suddenly a finger pressed into my exposed ass opening.

She withdrew her mouth just enough to firmly grab the base of my cock with her free hand and gently pulled stretching the base. My balls gave way and my semen started blowing out into her mouth in a spasm of gush after gush. My entire body vibrated in orgasm that tingled from my balls to my throat as I cried out in pleasure.

Her victory was near complete. She pulled herself up and laid her body on top of mine pressing her weight firmly against me. She stared deep into my eyes as her lips met mine. Using her tongue she parted my lips and the cum she held in her mouth found its way into mine. She French kissed me long and deeply, making sure we shared in her triumph.

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments