Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driven to the edge

"Learning what an aphrodisiac ultimate power is!"

22
17 Comments 17
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I slip silently into your den and see you at the computer. You're so engrossed in what you're doing, you don't hear me approaching and, when I peek over your shoulder at the screen I see you're gazing at my profile picture, the one that turns you on so much. Your right hand is moving leisurely back and forth and my excitement grow.

Quietly, I undo the waistband of my skirt and let it slide down over my sheer black stockings. My delicate lace panties follow, but the damp garment gets tangled around my pumps, an unnecessary irritation. Luckily, the thick carpet absorbs the sound my high heels make, but because you are totally involved in what you’re doing, you probably don't hear me anyway. Your arm is moving quicker now, and the sound of your heavy breathing fills the room. Standing silently behind you, secretly watching you masturbate, unadulterated lust stirs in my belly.

Unconsciously, I move a hand between the tops of my thighs and my fingers trail sensually along my moist slit. They slip easily between my welcoming lips, stirring my slick honey and, without looking, I know my rigid brown nipples are poking prominently, clearly visible within the thin white blouse. I almost purr in contentment, especially when I hear you grunt softly. As copious pussy juice trickles towards my stocking tops, I decide to move.

With liquid lust covering my fingers, I approach the back of your office chair, doing my best to move stealthily. Much to my disappointment, my embrace doesn't seem to come as a surprise to you. However, my next move does. I kiss the back of your neck, softly, passionately before nibbling your earlobe while I press my slick fingers against your sensual mouth, inviting you to taste my lust. Your lips part eagerly and my digits are welcomed by your tongue.

Then I present my 'coup de grace’.

I dangle a pair of handcuffs in front of your face. You laugh, a harsh meaningful bark embodying the cynical amusement you feel, assuming I'll wimp out as usual. Wrong! I grab your left hand and drag it behind the chair. When I try to wrench your other hand in place, you resist, reluctant as you are to let go of your pride and joy. Looking at it, proudly poking through your zipper, and pointing majestically at the ceiling, I can't blame you.

“Trust me,” I whisper huskily into your ear.

Torn between the physical pleasure you're giving yourself and the promise of something even better, you finally relent. A metallic click binds you to the chair. To reward you for your decision, I reach around and clasp your warm shaft, continuing gently where you had left off. I hear you moan before affectionately calling me a bitch while my skilled fingers cause your cock to throb powerfully.

"I know," I giggle. "That's why you love me. That's why you love having me come round isn't it, Baby, so you can fuck me?" A throaty growl and an upward thrust of your hips is your lurid reply.

“So, what are you going to do now, Slut?"

"I'll show you.” Before you realize what's happening, I pull violently on your office chair, widening the gap between you and the desktop. Your puzzlement turns to anger when, instead of doing what you anticipated, I leave you sitting there, helpless.

“What the fuck…”

The bellow rings in my ears but subsides as I move in front of you and you see my state of undress. Bending forward to turn on the webcam, I wiggle my bare ass to tease you. Knowing you can see my wet opening, twitching with excitement just below the tight little asshole that you “love to fuck”, turns me on no end.

"Just saving this for posterity," I say, looking over my shoulder at you." I watch your ruggedly handsome face relax as you come to terms with my kink. Unfortunately, I'm unable to keep a straight face and you raise an eyebrow, sardonically, at my flushed expression. I giggle girlishly, watching you direct your gaze towards your lap while I try to get my act together. Finally, I'm ready. Standing upright, I turn around and give you my sincerest look.

"I can see how hard you are, Lover,” I say, moving my feet apart and thrusting my abdomen lewdly towards you. "And you can see what it’s doing to me, can’t you? Do you like the way I'm dressed, Darling?”

You nod approvingly, your eyes glittering like diamonds when my hand slides sensually over my belly. "I'm so fucking horny, I want to fuck you right now,” I declare and you raise your eyebrows, hopefully.

"Why... don't... you… then... Babe?" Your voice is gravelly and the words seem to stick in your throat.

"Because I want to have some fun with you first," I reply huskily, spreading my vulva with my left hand before fingering my clit, uncovered from its tiny hiding place. "Can you see how badly I want you?" I ask breathlessly, my fingertips tracing the line of my slick slit before applying more pressure on my swollen bud. The tops of my thighs are sticky and glisten as more pussy juice dribbles between my fingers.

"Can’t you see how fucking hard I am?" you retort sarcastically. "Stop playing with yourself and put your hands and slutty mouth to good use for a change."

The impatient, accusing tone excites me. Obeying, I sink to the floor and crawl across the distance between us, not swaying but swinging my hips side to side in an exaggerated way. Parting your knees, I kneel between them and wrap my delicate fingers around the protruding appendage and tighten my grip. Slowly, I begin tugging at the soft skin covering your erection, pulling your foreskin as far back as it goes, exposing your shiny, swollen dome.

I move my face closer, close enough for my breath to warm your loins, without actually touching you; close enough to take in the heady aroma of your lust but still denying you the physical sensation you so urgently desire. With your throbbing manhood a tantalizing hair's breadth from my lips, I undo your trousers, wanting to free your balls so that I can play with them, squeeze them, and suck them, one by one. Because you want it just as much, you raise your hips to assist me in removing your trousers.

Naked from the waist down, your magnificent, shaven cock beckons me; time to get down and dirty.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

My tongue snakes forward and traverses the entire rigid length, licking over every thick blue vein it passes. The sensation causes your manhood to tense and throb powerfully, especially when I concentrate on the sensitive spot just below your helmet’s rim.

Normally, you’d grab hold of my head and force your cock down my throat, enjoying the gurgling sounds I make as I swallow you completely. But, today, I’m in control.

I hold onto your thick girth, my forefinger and thumb encompassing your sensitive rim, while I slowly slide my tongue over your mushroom-shaped dome, gently rubbing pre-cum into the spongy flesh. Your powerful frame tenses as I tease you mercilessly, hence the need for handcuffs.

We know how masterful you are, how you bend my desire to please your will but now the roles are reversed. Secured to the chair, you are helpless. There’s nothing you can do to coerce me today, despite your obvious power. Although you’re enjoying my ministrations, the tension you exude tells me that you're still not sure this situation is to your liking.

I reach out and cup your gonads and gently massage them. They're heavy with spunk. I ask if you've been saving it up in anticipation of today and you nod, curtly. I grin mischievously, watching your mouth tighten before I simultaneously grip your thick girth and engulf your glans between my succulently made up lips.

You thrust your abdomen forward as far as your position allows, determined to force your will. I had anticipated this and was ready for it, but my resolve momentarily weakened. I allow half of your cock to fill my mouth while my hand twists and tugs the soft skin at the root of your meat. I squeeze your balls tighter, knowing how much you love that, and for the next few minutes, my world consists of nothing more than your cock and balls, and my ability to drain them.

I suck hard on your rock hard staff. As it disappears again and again between my lips, I try to taste as much of you as I can. My mouth presses against my fingers, loosely wrapped around your girth and each covered in tendrils of saliva. Knowing what you want, I concede and remove my hand. Your cock surges forward and your helmet bumps against the back of my throat before disappearing further. After swallowing as much as I can, I release you with a loud, dirty “plop” and give you my sultriest look. My hand glides easily up and down your greasy shaft as we silently communicate and, as requested, I slap your turgid prick meaningfully against my flushed cheeks.

Wanking you earnestly now, my movements are blurred by speed, and my groans increase. Wanting to push you further, I lower my head so I can suck on your balls. Feeding one after another into my mouth, I greedily suck and lick each one, hearing your appreciation getting louder. Your guttural utterings turn me on and, determined to bring you closer to release, I change tactics.

With my copious saliva providing lubrication, I masturbate you with both hands, not only pumping up and down but twisting them in opposite directions around your shaft. Even with two fists wrapped around your cock, there's still a good portion sticking above my fingers, which says a lot about the size of your manhood - or my hands!

Nevertheless, I don't want to waste this opportunity. So, opening my cherry red lips, I greedily devour the last couple of inches. This is more than you can bear and your body begins shuddering powerfully. Usually, you would be holding my head in place while you pump thick hot spunk down my throat, but now you're at my mercy and you've no idea how cruel I can be.

Although it's murder for you, not having control over your own destiny, the physical reactions to my cock sucking are primal and cannot be denied. I feel how close you are. With or without your permission, your body is betraying your true feelings and there's nothing you can do about it.

Long drawn out groans reverberate from the walls and your muscles tighten as you fight a losing battle against my slutty oral skills. A few well meant "Fucks" fly around the room and the chain on the handcuffs rattles against the steel spine of the chair. Your body shakes violently as your liquid lust rises. Abruptly, I cease sucking and press my thumb hard against the underside of your throbbing manhood.

"Noooo."

Your shout of frustration is long and drawn out. Accompanied by wild shudders and powerful abdominal thrusts, it’s all to no avail. You see the evil glint in my eyes and the helplessness of your situation sinks in. Reluctantly, you admit defeat. Knowing there's nothing you can do to influence the outcome, your body judders involuntary, each spasm decreasing in intensity. Your boiling spunk pulsates beneath my thumb, desperate to escape, to cover my hands and face. But that's not going to happen. Not this time. I know it, you know it, and you don’t like it. A torrent of expletives rain down on me but nothing helps. You repeatedly call me "prick teaser," hoping I'll relent, but seeing the smile I flash while my hand continues to deny you, dashes all your hope.

Despite the obvious frustration, the truth is you're enjoying yourself immensely. This new sensation has turned you on more than you’ll admit but, what’s worse, you can’t hide it from me. Your cock is harder and bigger than I can ever remember.

I can't, and won’t, tell you how difficult this was for me. I actually love watching you cum, seeing the thick ropes of hot spunk erupting powerfully from your manhood before splattering all over my receptive body. Although you feel tricked, because I’m denying your climax, I'm also denying myself and I shiver in frustration.

I look at your handsome face, eyes screwed shut as your body gradually succumbs to the reality of the situation. Small aftershocks rack your frame, and after a few seconds, I release the pressure on your erection. To my surprise and delight, a tiny drop of spunk slowly appears. Very different to the bucket load you normally expend. I give you a mischievous smile and lean forward. I greedily swallow that meager offering, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine, and you can tell, just by the look in my eyes... I want more.

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments