Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gloryhole secret

"A beautiful blonde girl who works at a gloryhole meets a gorgeous colleague who has a secret."

16
3 Comments 3
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

It was only a couple of inches flaccid. When it became turgid - it expanded to a good eight incher. It tasted earthier than most cocks I’d tasted in the past. I ran my lips from the head of the cock, down its thick shaft, to where it joined its potent testicles. I nibbled at the ballsac for a minute, savoring the experience, like a gourmet cocksucker.

 

He looked like Samuel L Jackson and Joan Rivers had had a baby who was built like him, but had her mouth and his eyes. I sneaked a peek through the hole, that gave me a pretty good view if I wished it.

 

The hole allowed access to this entire pubic region. I nibbled on his ball hair, and wondered to myself whether other glory hole girls paid as much attention as I did to detail. Slurping and nibbling every last inch of a man’s loins the way a hungry jackal scavenges marrow from a lioness’ kill, was one of my specialties. No men were injured in the process, har har.

 

“Mmpphhrr,” I said, blowing air between his ball sack and my mouth. I kissed his balls a few more times.

 

“Yeah, slut,” he said.

 

A fine way to treat a woman who is pleasuring you with all her soul. I caught the skin from his ball sack in my mouth and pulled hard. He screamed.

 

“Bitch! You’re too violent!” he said. “I want my balls back.”

 

He tried backing away. I was very persuasive when I wanted to be. I wanted to be very persuasive just then.

 

I gripped the base of his retreating cock with both my hands, and started sucking the purple knob that was the head of his penis. It was dripping pre-cum and well lubricated, but I allowed my rough and extra long tongue to lubricate it further.

 

I snaked my tongue around the knob, tasting the glans, and wondering whether my ploy was working. I heard him moan.

“Yeah, bitch,” he said. “You bite my balls, and then you give me the best cock sucking on the planet.”

 

I appreciated the compliment, so I lowered my mouth further onto his cock, and wolfed down his lovely penis.

 

“Glob, glob, glob.”

 

I moved up and down his shaft, and his thick cock entered and exited my mouth with slick rhythm.

 

“Yeah, baby.”

 

He shoved his entire pelvis in my direction.

 

“Wwaa… Mmm."

 

I sucked his cock with my throat, while I rotated my head so that I could give him the throat treatment.

 

“Oh yeah, bitch, suck it like that.”

 

“”Woo… Urrckkk… Mmm… Yeah.”

 

I felt him shudder in his balls. I bit them some more, and allowed myself to be lost in the experience of feeling them in my mouth.

 

“Mmm… Wwoopp…” I said, slurping, licking and nibbling away along the length of his shaft.

 

“Oh yeah, bitch!” he said.

 

I mouthed his balls both at once, and blew onto them.

 

“Wweerr!"

 

“Yeah, slut!”

 

My lips were tightly wrapped around his turgid cock, and I moved them up and down the shaft, gripping his shaft’s base and his balls in my right hand, and forcing his cock into my mouth each time I felt like resisting the gag impulse. The gag impulse is what glory hole girls like me live to suppress. We are experts at this one thing.

 

“I am going to come, baby,” he said, his voice heavy and throaty.

 

“Yeah baby,” I said, encouraging him the little I could verbally, since I didn’t want to take his cock out of my mouth.

 

I ran my hand up and down his cock, while I kept my lips tightly wrapped around the head of his cock. I felt his foreskin straining to exit my lips and I tugged at it from the base of his shaft, but I refused to let go with my lips.

 

I felt his fat, swollen balls quivering against my palm, and I gave them a tight squeeze.

 

“Yeah,” he said, sighing.

 

I continued my treatment, keeping my lips wrapped around the head of his cock, while running my tongue over it within, and running my hand along the shaft and occasionally squeezing his balls. The quivers intensified into quakes, and I felt his whole member shake in my hand and in my mouth. The spasms hit him now, as all the quakes became an explosion with its epicenter in my mouth.

 

His cock exploded and I felt the warm and salty jizz coating the inside of my throat. I tightened my grip on his cock head, and milked it for all it was worth.

 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah bitch, suck my cock, you nasty ass cocksucker!” he yelled.

 

Not very creative, but then you’re not likely to be creative if I am giving you a blow job. I guarantee that part. If you choose me, remember that you’re going to have a sore cock and balls the next day. Just a forewarning.

 

The cum spurted inside my mouth several times, before dying down. I felt the thick goo in my mouth and swallowed all of it. Every last drop. His cock was now a third its former size, and wanted to exit, but I extracted the head from within the folds of the foreskin again, and made sure I cleaned it some more.

 

“Ooh - thank you bitch!” he said.

 

“Fuck you, asshole,” I said. “Come back if you want your nasty ass cock sucked again.”

 

“I will bitch,” he said. “Do you work tomorrow?”

 

“See your cock tomorrow,” I said.

 

I was done for the day. I had only a two hour shift tonight, and had serviced four customers only. Business was slowing down, which was surprising. I always thought the lads were ready for a good anonymous blow job. In any case, I showered in the motel room that my employer rented for our use. There were only two other girls tonight, and they had finished before me, and had left the shower reasonably clean by the standards I was used to.

 

I loved hot water scalding my skin at the end of hours of cock sucking and nasty name calling. My name was either bitch, or slut or whore the entire day, so I felt like a steamy shower washed away the grime of all those names.

 

I was too tired to drive home, so I decided to just fall asleep in the motel room. I knew there would be other girls coming in early in the morning and there would be disturbance, but it was worth it. I was too tired to stay awake behind the wheel.

 

I heard a key in the front door’s lock around four am. I got out of my bed since I needed to pee and drink some water anyways. Besides, it was always nice saying hi to my co-workers. Some were surly, but many of us knew why we did this, and were nice to each other.

 

I suck cock for a living, not because this is plan B. I suck cock for a living because this is the best profession I could ask for. You see, girls like me are classified nymphomaniacs, in one sense. I have a very sensitive mouth, and when I suck cock, I get all warm and tingly in my pussy as well. I have orgasmed by simply sucking cock straight for hours without manipulating my vagina in any manner.

 

So, I poured myself some water in the kitchen, and watched as the front door opened. She started, seeing me, and then smiled. She was gorgeous, and very different from me.

 

I am five five, with blonde hair that falls down to the middle of my back, blue eyes, 36D breasts that have made many men cum in their pants, and a body that is halfway between Kate Winslet and Kate Hudson.

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

She was six feet tall, with flaming red hair, giant knockers (the measurement escapes me), and a build like Xena warrior princess. She had powerful gray eyes with which she smiled at me. Still, I sensed the power in her.

 

“You’re new, right,” I said, feeling nervous in her presence. “I’m Jenna.”

 

“Hi Jenna,” she said, in a husky voice. “I am Victoria.”

 

“Hi Victoria,” I said, hoping I wasn’t too nervous to make her feel welcome. “Please let me show you the place.”

 

I did a quick tour of the motel room and its amenities for her. She was as impressed as a person would be with a motel room. She thanked me for the grand tour, and said that we had better catch a couple of hours before the next day.

 

I wasn’t working the next day, so I told her that since she was, her sleep was a priority. It was already four, so another few hours. Her shift started at 9 sharp.

 

She nodded. The problem was there was one bed, and a love seat. I offered to take the love seat, but she wouldn’t hear of it.

 

“If you aren’t averse to it,” she said, “let’s just share the same bed. It looks large enough.”

 

She was right - it was enough for the two of us.

 

“I shift in my sleep though,” she warned. “Feel free to kick me or push me off if I roll all over you.”

 

I chuckled, and promised to do so.

 

I fell asleep a few minutes later, still feeling slightly nervous.

 

I felt a long leg thrown across my waist. I awoke. The digital clock opposite me said five. It was only an hour later. I looked. One of her legs was across my waist, so that her crotch was inches from mine. Her right hand was flung across my breasts, rising and falling with each breath of mine. She didn’t snore, but she did breath in and out rather heavily, and I heard her regular rhythm while she slept.

 

I tried wriggling out from under her leg, but she must have sensed her secure position being threatened, and her right hand curled around my left shoulder that was farther from her. She drew me closer. She was really strong, and I struggled to resist. I didn’t want to resist too strongly though, since I didn’t want to wake her up.

 

I moved towards her, so that I could work up some space between her hand and me, and then wriggle under. Then I felt it. Something between her legs. It poked me in the thigh, and I froze.

 

I reached down, and slyly felt through her pajamas and her panties. She had a cock, and balls. tranny glory girl.

 

I now knew her sex. I didn’t want to violate her privacy any more though. So I tried wriggling away from her. She only drew me closer each time I tried. On my last attempt, she breathed deeply, and turned a little bit, and then positioned herself so that my head eyes were at the level of her neck, and her genitals were between my thighs, millimeters from my own pussy, and her heavy hand was pinning me into the mattress. I gasped, and then decided that I could actually have some fun while I was wriggling.

 

I wrapped my legs around her, and held her, and felt her cock against my pussy. I was surprised at its size. I squeezed my thighs together, and allowed her semi-turgid cock to enter me, through several layers of clothing.

 

I squeezed her cock into me many more times over the next half hour, and then realized she was awake. She was laughing softly in my ear.

 

“Getting to know your fellow workers,” she said. “Are you one of the perks on the job?”

 

I laughed.

 

“No,” I said. “I just didn’t know you had a cock. I am a cock hungry whore, in case you were wondering, and I never pass up a chance at some quality cock time.”

 

“What do you enjoy most?” she said, climbing off me, so that I could breathe better.

 

“Thanks,” I said. “I enjoy sucking cock the best.”

 

“Want to suck mine?” she invited.

 

“I’d love to,” I said. “Can you show me your genitals fully?”

 

I bit my lip. Maybe trannies are sensitive about this sort of thing. There was nothing to do however - you can’t unsay a thing.

 

She laughed and stood up. I looked at her standing there in her pajamas.

 

She pulled off her top, and stood there with her giant breasts winking at me from behind a translucent black lace bra. She yanked it off, and I saw her knockers in their full glory.

 

Then she dropped her pajama pants, and the black lace panties, and I saw a flaming red forest of pubic hair in her pubic triangle. An erect ten inch cock with kiwi sized balls were right below that forest.

 

“May I?” I said, vaguely indicating her entire pubic region.

 

She nodded.

 

I needed no further invitation. I knelt in front of her, and played with her pubic bush. I drooled all over her pubes, and wondered that my fellow glory hole girl sported such a giant cock. Then I wolfed it down. I rotated my head vigorously as I nibbled at her glans, and I slurped it with the loudest and greediest noises that were functions of how much lust was coursing through my system.

 

I licked her shaft, and mmmmed and kissed my way down to her balls, and then bit them and mouthed them one at a time, hearing her soft moans as I did so. I kissed her shaft, and looked up and said, “you cock is fabulous.”

 

She smiled and was about to say something, but then I broke eye contact and swallowed as much of her ten inches as I possibly could, almost gagging in the process. I felt my lips against her balls, as her cock was all the way down my throat.

 

I slurped and sucked in that position for a while, while my eyes watered from the oral intrusion. She tried to extract herself to go easy on me, but I bit down and gagged on her cock further. She sighed and surrendered her cock and balls to me.

 

Then I nuzzled her balls against my nose, and spit on them, and played with them, chewed them, bit them, and generally made playthings of them. She moaned with each of my manipulations. Then I jerked her off for a few minutes, while I occasionally sucked her balls or her head or her shaft.

 

When she started to moaning with increasing alarm, and when her balls started trembling and I felt tremors within them, I went back to mouthing her.

 

“I am going to come, baby,” she said in a throaty tone.

 

“Mmhmm,” I said, continuing to suck her cock while my fingers pinched her balls.

 

“I am cumming in your mouth, baby,” she said. “Cumminggg!”

 

I felt her cock explode inside my mouth. It was so powerfully wedged against the side of my mouth, and so eager was I to drink all her cum, that I neglected to wrap my lips securely around the head. It slipped out as she spasmed, and wads of thick, salty cum erupted from her cock.

 

Her exploding cock slipped out of my mouth accidentally, and a thick, persistent exploding thread of cum smacked my across my face, covering both my eyelids and dripping down my ear. The next spurt shot onto my forehead, and the next jumped into my hair.

 

When she was finally done, she smiled at me, partly rueful at the mess she had left me with.

 

“You’re lovely with my cum all over my face, baby,” she said, in a tone that was meant to be conciliatory. She bent down and kissed me on the lips.

 

“Thank you,” I said, smiling inward. I was sure about one thing. I wasn’t going to restrict my cock sucking to my job from this day on.

 

"How soon until you're hard again?" I asked, giving her an evil grin.

 

 

Published 
Written by megalanthropus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments