Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sometimes, Secrets Need To Be Shared…

"The visit of an old friend leads to a reignited passion, and opens up new possibilities."

31
21 Comments 21
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Jez and Trish have more in common than they know. Will the visit of an old friend create a spark that will allow them to overcome their ignorance?"

Jeremy

It was like old times. After half a lifetime, and a phone call out of the blue, Dominic was here, in my home for the weekend; it was as if he’d never been away.

For years, he’d been my best friend—and more! Yet we’d somehow lost touch after my job took me elsewhere. I didn’t really understand why.

I’d forgotten what he could be like; a real ray of sunshine, he was full of fun, opinionated, forceful, and lewd—all of which had Trish giggling like a teenager again.

My wife, Trish, had been very understanding. On the Friday when he arrived, she welcomed him as a friend into our home, gave him a warm hug, and cooked us all a very informal steak and chips, setting a relaxed mood perfectly. And then, on the Saturday evening, after we’d spent the day out and about together, she was happy to leave us to our own devices.

“I’m going over to spend some time with Rachel—give you boys some space to catch up without me cramping your style. Be good!”

With a smile and a wave, she left the house; tall, elegant, and as naïve as ever. I noted with surprise that she was wearing her favourite red sundress, along with a string of pearls around her neck. Her soft feminine scent, and an accompanying sexual frisson lingered behind her.

Dom looked after her in appreciation, and gave me a look of approval.

“How did you manage to hook such a gorgeous creature, Jez?”

“I have no idea.”

We looked at one another, and laughed.

“So—Chinese take-away?”

I grinned. “Just like old times…”

The food was good, and with a couple of Budvar’s, helped break the remaining ice now that we were alone. All the things we’d done together came tumbling back. Forgotten, but not forgotten, if you know what I mean?

After we cleared the dishes, time seemed to slow as we settled down and relaxed with another beer.

“Trish seems lovely, Jez. Does she know about our… history?”

“God no!”

I paused. “I have a beautiful and clever wife, Dom, but, she’s pretty vanilla, and doesn’t really go for anything—out of the ordinary. I think she would be totally shocked if she knew I was bi, or… you know?”

“Oh? You think she’d disapprove?”

I felt a little uncomfortable.

“I don’t think she’d—disapprove, exactly but…”

I left it there, not really sure how to explain my wife’s lack of sex drive.

“What’s she doing this evening?”

“Oh, she and Rachel—that’s her best friend—usually have a girls’ night every couple of weeks. You know, a weepy movie, glass of wine and talk about— whatever it is that girls talk about when they get together.”

There was a silence whilst we contemplated our beers. That sexual frisson was back, making me feel ever so slightly uncomfortable.

“I don’t suppose…?” Dom asked, tentatively.

I looked across at him, sitting alone on our sofa. We’d had a very special relationship back then—particularly in our late teens. Neither of us was the college type. We’d both gone straight into work locally. And we’d slowly discovered things about each other that had been lying dormant, waiting to be uncovered.

I breathed out quietly, rose out of my armchair, and joined him. I could feel the atmosphere change as I sat next to him. I could feel a tingle in my groin as I got a whiff of his manly scent.

“Why don’t you show me what I’ve missed?” I whispered.

He studied me for a second.

“Like old times?”

“I expect so.”

Smiling, he stood. Slowly, he undid his belt and slipped off his jeans and undies. Turning towards me, I saw a knowing, superior smile on his face as his cock filled my view. It was a magnificent beast, and a sight I had sorely been missing.

“Then you know what to do…”

I licked my lips. Yes, I knew what to do. We’d played this game many times before...

-----

Trisha

I rang the doorbell. Rachel answered quickly with a wide smile on her face. She was wearing her cobalt blue kimono with matching high-heel sandals—and, by the looks of it, nothing else!

“Come in, darling—what kept you?”

I stepped into her hallway, and kissed her passionately, giving her plenty of tongue in the process. I was so hungry for her, I could hear her laughing into my mouth before she broke off.

“Needy, are you, Trish?” she said with a knowing grin.

In answer, I slipped the straps of my dress from my shoulders, allowing it to puddle at my feet. I stepped out of it, wearing nothing now except for my own five-inch heels, and the pearl necklace that Jez had given me for my birthday.

Rachel giggled, and admired my body. I knew what she was seeing; I was long-limbed, with pert, 32C breasts, a flat stomach, and strong thighs—courtesy of my aerobics classes. I didn’t look too bad, and knew Rachel thought so too…

“What am I going to do with you, you horny minx?”

“Well, I’m really hoping…”

Rachel’s giggle turned into an exuberant laugh.

“I think we can do something about that! Follow me, and you can worship at my fountain of lust with that talented tongue of yours!”

-----

Jeremy

Dom relaxed on the sofa and spread his knees. The message couldn’t have been clearer.

I moved between his legs and admired his phallus. Uncircumcised, I knew he was a good eight inches when erect. Now, his elegant tool, neither hard nor soft, was sitting at about five inches, hanging between his legs like a thick pendulum.

Dom had always been the more masculine of us—the dominant one. For some reason, I always wanted to please him. Dom by name, and most definitely, dom by nature…

I leant forward and stroked him. I could smell his essence, testosterone oozing from his pores. Wrapping my fingers around his cock, I kissed the velvet tip; I so loved the feel, the texture, the warmth, and the deep purple colour of his beautiful organ. I marveled at how it was so malleable—so very firm, but also flexible.

I slipped my lips over the head. Dom moaned in approval as I took him into my mouth. I licked under, and around the delicate glans, and could feel Dom reacting—shivering, almost—to the touch of my tongue.

My lips slid down his shaft, until I reached the base of his growing cock. It had been so long since I’d had a man in my mouth! I could feel his pubic hair tickling my nose. I cupped his egg-sized balls in my hand, enjoying the weight, excited at the thought of the impressive load they undoubtedly carried.

I could feel him lengthening inside me, and slid my mouth back up his silky rod. I doubted I would be able to do that again; he would be too big!

I moved down to lick those alluring eggs, tasting sweat, and an ardent male tanginess that had my heart racing.

“Oh, God, yes! That’s it, Jez—suck them good! A real man’s balls, full of my potent seed. You want what’s in there, don’t you?”

I did. He knew I did. Our verbal game was part of the fun. Him teasing me, asserting his dominance, demonstrating who was the Alpha in our little bisexual relationship. If only Trish understood what I needed, and could embrace who I really was…

-----

Trisha

Rachel, five feet, four inches tall, with her jet black hair styled into a short, but very sexy, tousled pixie cut, had been my passage to sexual enlightenment.

We’d been seeing each other for nearly two years. A teacher, she’d lived alone since her divorce, and was bisexual, with a strong leaning towards women. Though, from what she’d said, I gathered she would be more than happy to turn it on for the right man!

To me, she was pure, sexual dynamite! She was just what I wanted and needed in my life—someone to take charge of me every once in a while; tell me what to do, excite me, and take me to places I hadn’t been able to go with my husband who, lovely though he was, still thought I was the repressed prude he’d married all those years ago. Jez was too wrapped up in his own fantasies to notice the changes in me, and unwilling to share what he really wanted.

JocelynVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JocelynVega

Rachel reclined on the sofa and watched as I approached. Her horny chalice was, unlike my own shaven haven, covered in neatly trimmed dark hair, hiding its treasures within depths I was impatient to explore.

She opened her legs and grinned wickedly at me.

“I want to feel that delinquent tongue of yours, Trish. Get between my legs and taste me! I’ve been ready for you for the past hour, and had to start without you, so I’m dripping wet, you disobedient slut. You’ve been very naughty for keeping me waiting!”

With alacrity, I did just as I was bid. I slid up between her soft thighs and spread her petals. Her pink folds opened in front of me, betraying her hot, steamy entrance. Yes, she was definitely horny tonight! My tongue reached out to taste her sopping wet snatch. I moaned with anticipation as I delved into her welcoming cunny.

Mmm—she was ripe, just how I liked her. I felt her hands in my hair, stroking and caressing as my lips met hers, relishing the sweltering stickiness. My tongue circled, finding her hood, teasing out her bud, flicking, then gently sucking.

Rachel gasped, her grip tightened on my hair, pulling, as her breathing intensified into short, gasping pants; I could feel her orgasm approaching. Yes, she’d been ready for a while, waiting for me, impatient for my tongue. I grinned inwardly. I loved Rachel’s cunt with a passion it was difficult to describe, and I could spend hours worshipping her furry mound, as she talked dirty to me, calling me names, dominating me with her sultry voice, working me into a frenzy with her crude words as I drank her essence.

She understood exactly how to handle me, manipulate me, use me—and she knew how much I adored being treated this way!

She was coming now, reaching that state of euphoria, her orgasm hitting hard, making her grunt, and buck as I held onto her hips, working her with my tongue, driving her to distraction…

I slipped my tongue down, and grazed it over her tight little pucker. Rachel gave a final, piercing scream, yelling at me with a release that should have wakened the entire neighbourhood.

“You fucking bitch, yes, make me cum, you cheap whore, fuck me with your tongue, lick my little hole, you deviant, perverted tramp…”

She flooded my face with her juices, squirting, and I drank and lapped greedily as she suddenly lost the ability to speak.

-----

Jeremy

I slowly worked my tongue from Dom’s balls to his perineum. His scent was stronger here, more pungent, more—alluring.

Dom raised his legs, and pulled his butt cheeks apart, exposing his puckered hole to my fervent gaze.

“I want to feel your tongue, Jez. I want you to lick my hole, push your tongue inside…”

Surrounded by coarse hair, I licked and probed his tart entrance, moaning as, once more, I became Dom’s personal bitch, loving his treatment of me, loving my submissive role. I could hear him moaning as I pleasured him, giving me a perverse sense of satisfaction I hadn’t felt in years.

I retreated for a moment to take a breath. As I looked up at my lover’s contented face, Dom directed me back towards his cock, now bobbing fully erect in front of my nose. I could only just get him between my jaws now, his width filling my compliant mouth, stretching my lips, owning me.

He stood, and grabbed the back of my head. He slowly started to pump in and out of my willing orifice. I slurped and gagged on the copious saliva I was producing as he started fucking my face with increasing enthusiasm.

I loved it when he was rough with me like this. I wanted this so much—wanted his cock ramming down my throat, taking me, showing me what a slut I was for him.

Then, for the first time in fifteen years, Dom pumped his hot seed down my throat; his guttural cry as he came in my mouth music to my ears.

I swallowed as best I could, sucking the thick spunk that coated my teeth and tongue, relishing the salty, viscous liquid.

Finally pulling him out of my mouth, I licked the head of his deflating cock clean, making sure I got every drop of his copious, potent sperm; I’d forgotten how good it tasted.

I looked up to see Dom grinning at me.

“Just like old times!” he said, with a satisfied grin.

Christ, it was good to see Dom again. I could do with more visits from him!

“It’s a shame Trish wouldn’t want to play—I could teach her a few things—show her what a real man could do, and have some real fun with the pair of you!” he said, with a twinkle in his eye.

“I wish…”

-----

Trisha

“How’s Jez?”

“Oh, he’s fine. An old buddy is visiting. Last I saw, I thought they were going to start rutting.”

“What? Really? I didn’t know Jez had inclinations that way?”

“Yes—It’s so obvious. Jez thinks I don’t know. His old friend, Dominic—who looks absolutely gorgeous, by the way—he’s already had a good gawp at my tits, and undressed me with his eyes, but, to tell the truth, I didn’t mind in the slightest!” I giggled.

“A man’s man, then?”

“Oh, yes—but almost certainly bi, like Jez—I’m guessing my hubby had Dom’s cock in his mouth less than five minutes after I left the house.”

“Wow! Why don’t you call him on it?”

“Oh, I don’t know, Rachel. Jez still thinks I’m his vanilla wife, who’d be offended; I don’t want to burst his bubble.”

“Well, maybe he needs it bursting! I should knock your heads together! The two of you would have a much more enjoyable sex life if you were more open with each other.”

I sighed.

“You’re probably right. It’s just that—that neither of us is very good at talking about this sort of thing.”

“Well, perhaps you can use this visit to open things up a bit? This Dominic sounds like a perfect opportunity.”

“Maybe…”

“Well, if you don’t, maybe I should invite him over here? I’m sure I could show him a good time!” she laughed.

“Don’t you dare! You’re mine!”

“Well, if you change your mind, let me know. I haven’t had a good rogering for a very long time. Every once in a while, I could do with an assertive man to make me feel good!”

“Don’t make you feel good?” I whined.

"Of course you do, Trish. It’s just good to mix and match a bit, that's all—I shouldn’t need to tell you that!”

She took my face in her hands.

“It might do you good, Trish, to have a bit of a change. If he’s as good looking, and sexy as you say…?”

I laughed.

“Fat chance. Jez would never go for it.”

“Well, you won’t know unless you suggest it.”

“And what happens when he realises that his quiet, repressed, suburban wife is a horny, submissive tart, just like him?”

“I can’t believe he doesn’t suspect,” said Rachel with a laugh.

“Too wrapped up in his own fantasy world!”

She narrowed her eyes at me.

“Speaking of which—I think my pussy needs a little more attention. You’d better get to work, you dirty trollop!”

“And then? Is it my turn?”

“You’ll have to satisfy me first—then we’ll see!”

I moved back over to Rachel’s heavenly pasture, keen to earn my reward...

-----

Jeremy

“Quick—I think Trish is back!”

We quickly got our pants back on, and tried to look presentable.

“Hi, guys. Did you have a good time whilst I was gone?”

Trish winked at my friend.

“Jez looks very relaxed, Dom—I don’t know what you’ve done to him, but you’ll have to visit more often!”

“I’d like that, Trish. He’s been very accommodating.”

He grinned slyly at me.

“Well, I wouldn’t want you to think I’m not doing my bit. Maybe next time you visit, I can join in with whatever it is you boys get up to…?”

Trish looked at my horrified expression, and laughed teasingly.

“I’m off to bed, Jez. Join me when you’re ready? There’s something we need to discuss…”

 

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments