Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sneaky Sandy

"Her bikini is making it hard... But she has a solution."

61
21 Comments 21
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

She looked unbelievably sexy in that wet bikini. I couldn’t help but look, and it was having a predictable reaction.

Sandy noticed. She rolled her eyes, giggled, and said, “Honestly? Can’t you keep that under control for a few hours?”

“Not around you looking so hot,” I answered.

My new bride glanced around, and then ran her thumb over her already prominently displayed nipple.

“That’s not helping,” I said.

Before I could suggest heading back to the hotel, she sat up and said, “I’ll be right back.”

I assumed she needed to go to the bathroom, and said, “I’ll be right here.”

She was absolutely strutting as she walked up toward the buildings at the edge of the beach, and I kept my eyes on her the whole time. Her barely covered ass swaying back and forth looked just as incredible as the rest of her. I really wanted to head back to the hotel.

After a few minutes, I was starting to wonder if she’d fallen in. I kept looking back, waiting for her, until she finally emerged. She smiled as she walked over toward a wooden fence, and waved for me to come to her. When my brow furrowed, she waved almost frantically and fixed me with a stare that I’d already learned meant now.

I popped up and started her way.

Needless to say that I was surprised when she slipped through a doorway in the fence.

I turned my head to see if anyone was looking, and didn’t see any sign of curiosity. I asked, “What are–”

“Shhh,” she cut me off. “Hurry up and get in here.”

I looked around once more, decided the coast was as clear as it could be, and then slipped into the enclosure. Rakes and mesh baskets hung from hooks, which I assumed were used to clean the beach. Sandy grabbed my hand, pulled me away from the opening, and held a finger to her lips.

We stood in silence for a few seconds, then my wife leaned in to whisper in my ear. “I want to stay for a while, but we need to do something about this first.”

I gasped when she squeezed my still partially hard cock. “Are you crazy?”

She giggled, nodded, and dropped to her knees.

“We are so going to jail,” I said under my breath as she yanked the tie in my trunks.

“Oh, shh,” she said while pulling my trunks down. My bathing suit was still stretched between my thighs above my knees when she leaned in.

It was so hard not to groan as her tongue slathered over the head of my cock. I gathered up her long, brown hair into a ponytail, and then gripped it in one hand to keep her hair out of her face. The moment I had a good grip, she parted her lips and took me in.

AliceGarneck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceGarneck

I had to clench my teeth and concentrate not to growl. She wasn’t playing around. She pumped her hand fast, and sucked me hard. Sandy usually liked to tease when blowing me, but there was none of that going on. I glanced behind me because I was more than a little worried that a lifeguard or someone else was going to walk in any second. At the same time, getting sucked off with a hundred oblivious people not very far away was incredibly hot.

The only sound was the odd slurp or hiss when her lips reached the swollen head of my cock. The aggressive blowjob caught me by surprise, and I was loving it. I tightened my grip on her hair, and marveled at the sight of my wife on her knees, feverishly sucking my cock.

I’m a little embarrassed by how quick it got to me. In light of the situation, it was a good thing, but still... In only a couple of minutes, I was breathing hard from the hot tickle spreading through my cock.

Sandy knew the signs, and quietly – excitedly – whimpered, “Mmm hmm!”

Only a few sucks later, I was on the edge. “Gonna come,” I said in a harsh whisper.

My wife didn’t let up in the slightest.

My eyes snapped closed, my head lolled forward, and I pinched my lips tightly together as I erupted. Sandy moaned around me and held my cock tight in her hand as I pulsed into her mouth. She sucked and tongued the head, drawing out powerful spurts that left me weak in the knees.

Once I was down to dribbles, she let go of my cock and caressed my hip instead. I finally managed to open my eyes, and saw that cum had leaked from the corner of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her tits. She gave me a few more soft, slow sucks, and then let me slip from her lips.

I put an arm out to steady myself against the fence, but had to catch myself when it didn’t prove particularly sturdy. I had no choice but to keep myself upright while I watched Sandy drag the cum from her chin to her lips while staring up at me. She sucked her finger clean, smiled, and said, “Yummy.”

I let out a shuddering breath.

The cum on her tits found its way into her mouth as well – though she made a face because it was mixed with sunscreen. The sheen from the lotion did mask the traces of my cum that likely remained.

I was nowhere near ready to be touched when she pulled my trunks up.

My wife stood up, brushed off her knees, and said, “Come on.”

It was easier said than done, but once she’d peeked through a gap in the fence, I managed to follow her without looking like a newborn foal.

We only ended up staying another ten minutes before my wife suggested heading back to the hotel so I could return the favor.

I was good with that.

 

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments