Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three In The Woods

"Sometimes voyeurs get more than they bargained for"

112
81 Comments 81
14.6k Views 14.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

My boyfriend Will couldn’t believe it when I first told him.

“Seriously, Annie? Those woods near your flat are a popular cruising hangout? How the hell did you find that out?”

“It’s not the whole of them, just a corner by the carpark. I started jogging round there for exercise during the first lockdown, and I kept seeing single men just hanging around. I can’t believe it took so long for the penny to drop, especially since there were a couple of trees with the word “cock” painted on them.”

“Have you actually seen any action?”

“Just about! One morning I stumbled across a couple of guys who’d obviously been playing around, but they quickly zipped up their trousers when they saw me. If I’d been a guy they’d probably have invited me to join in. It’s a bit disappointing, really. I’d love to have watched them wank each other off.”

“You really are sex mad. Have you ever seen any other women there?”

“Not looking for sex, no, just other joggers or dog-walkers. It does seem to be just a gay man thing.”

I could see I’d piqued his fancy now.

“Could you show me the exact place sometime?” he said. “It’s a while since I’ve had my cock sucked by another guy.”

I knew Will had always been a bit bi, but I was a bit put out by this comment.

"So my blow-jobs aren’t good enough for you?” I said huffily. “That’s the last time I suck you off and let you come in my mouth.”

He laughed. “Fuck no, no-one does blow-jobs as good as you, babe, but there’s something about a suck from a random guy that’s always fun.”

I still wasn’t totally convinced, although I knew what he meant about random sex just for the thrill of it. But what he said did give me something to think about, and I began to formulate a plan that would hopefully satisfy both of us.

“Okay, I’ll show you. But then I want to watch you get sucked off. I think I know of a place I can hide, in a thick patch of rhododendrons.”

“Seriously? Wow, that’s hot. Let’s do it next weekend.”

~~~

So, the following Saturday afternoon found us on our way to the woods. Will was wearing a pair of loose shorts with nothing underneath, and a plain white t-shirt. In his backpack he’d got a spare shirt (“In case the other one gets cum on it”), and a packet of wet-wipes to clean up any other mess. I was wearing a dark shirt and short black skirt, so I’d blend into the background when I was hiding, and of course no bra or knickers.

I led the way down the track towards the carpark, but before we got there I veered left along a little path into the woods themselves. The path weaved its way through thick growths of rhododendron and other bushes, and at one point we had to scramble over a fallen tree that blocked the route. After a further minute or so we came to a little clearing, with a thick tree trunk lying across one corner. Another tree next to it had the words “10ins cocks” painted onto its trunk.

I stopped on the edge.

“You see that tree trunk?” I whispered. “I’ve seen guys sitting on that, obviously waiting for some action. Why don’t you give it a try? I’m going to hide in those bushes over there.”

He gave a wry smile. “Okay, I get it. Just as long as they don’t think I’m the ten-inches guy.”

I gave his dick a squeeze through his trousers. “I don’t think you’ll disappoint anyone, hun. Best of luck. I hope you catch a big one.”

“So do I.”

He walked across the clearing and sat down on the tree trunk. He got out his phone and began to play with the screen, trying not to look too obvious. I slipped into the bushes and found a place where I could hide unobserved, but still see Will. There were two thick interlocking branches that almost formed a seat, so I was able to sit down and peep through the leaves.

For a while, nothing happened. Then I saw an older man walking across the clearing from the other side. He glanced at Will, who was still looking at his phone, but in the end kept walking and disappeared down one of the paths.

Shortly afterwards, another, younger, guy appeared from another path. He almost stopped when he saw Will, but in the end walked slowly past. Will looked up this time and gave a little smile. The guy walked on, but only as far as the edge of the clearing, then turned around and came back.

Will had put his phone away. He put his hand on the front of his shorts and rubbed it up and down once or twice. The guy saw this and stopped. He put his hand down to his own crotch and clutched himself.

So this was how they did it. Not a word had been spoken, but it was clear something was going to happen. The guy walked up to Will and put his hand right onto my boyfriend’s crotch.

I could feel my heart beating. This had happened much quicker than I thought it would. I was excited already and put my hand under my skirt. As soon as my fingers touched my bare pussy, I could tell how wet I was.

Meanwhile, the young guy was losing no time. He unbuttoned Will’s shorts and pulled down the zip. My boyfriend’s dick flopped out, already starting to harden as it filled with blood. Will stood up for a second and pulled his shorts down, letting the guy see his shaved balls and pubes. The guy knelt down in front of Will and put my boyfriend’s dick in his mouth. Will looked across the clearing towards where he knew I was hiding and smiled. He obviously knew how turned on I’d be.

I must admit I felt a weird twinge of jealousy as I saw this strange guy sucking my boyfriend’s penis. What if he was better than me? I was usually confident of my abilities, but even so… He was certainly going at it vigorously, taking almost all of Will’s eight inches down his throat, and playing with his balls. Then he let the dick slip out of his mouth, and licked up and down the shaft, rubbing the bulging purple knob against his cheek.

I pulled my skirt up right around my waist and began to finger myself, spreading my legs apart and slipping two fingers into my dripping wet pussy, pushing them up to find my sweet, soft spot. I tried to be as quiet as I could, though it was pretty clear both Will and his new friend had other things on their minds.

Then I saw Will reach down and take out the other guy’s dick. They exchanged a few words, then changed places. Will was now on his knees, with an erect penis in his hands. The youth had an impressively thick weapon, and I almost came with excitement as I watched Will put it in his mouth and start to suck on it. I could see Will playing with the guy’s balls as he fellated him.

I knew Will was putting on a show for me, the way he kept on taking the guy’s dick out of his mouth and rubbing it so I could see. The guy was clearly having a great time too. He pushed Will’s t-shirt right up and began to stroke his chest and tweak his nipples.

I had three fingers in my pussy by now, and my other hand was strumming at my clitoris. The other guy had taken hold of Will’s head and was actively fucking his mouth, thrusting his cock right in. I heard Will gag as the dick went a bit too far down his throat, but he didn’t stop. The guy began to piston even faster, approaching his orgasm, then at the last minute pulled his dick out and ejaculated all over Will’s face. I saw spurt after spurt of white semen shoot out and splatter over my boyfriend. One loop actually shot right over his head and landed somewhere on the leaf-covered ground.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

That was all it took to push me over the edge, and I reached my own climax, pressing fingers against my G-spot as I gave a final rub at my clit. I almost lost consciousness; so intense was my orgasm. As I finally managed to fill my lungs with air again, I looked up, and my heart missed a beat.

Will was coming my way, but he wasn’t alone. The other guy was with him. I couldn’t work out where to look, as Will’s face was still dripping with cum.

He smiled as he saw my shocked face as I pulled my skirt down, my fingers still glistening with my juices.

“This is Joe,” he said. “I told him you’d been watching us. He’s asked if he could watch us fuck now.”

Joe smiled. “I thought it was so hot, you watching your boyfriend getting his dick sucked like that. I wish my girlfriend was that dirty.”

“So you have a girlfriend too? Does she know you come here to play with guys?”

“No, but I love having my dick sucked, and she’s just not interested. I don’t mind sucking either. But I’d really love to watch you fuck. That’d be so awesome.”

Will’s dick was already sticking up out of his shorts, so I could tell he was up for it. And so was I.

“Come on then, babe, I’m all yours,” I said. I unbuttoned my skirt and slipped it right off, then sprawled back on my improvised seat with my legs wide apart, my wet pussy gaping and my labia puffy and glistening with arousal. Being so exposed in the open air was making me very excited.

“Let me lick you first,” said Will. “I love how you taste.”

He knelt down between my spread thighs and looked up at me, his face still smeared with Joe’s semen, then buried his face between my thighs. He licked up and down my slit, before slipping his tongue inside. I could feel his tongue tickling against my soft pussy walls.

“Oh God yes, that’s it, like that,” I gasped.

Joe had dropped his trousers around his ankles and had his hard dick in his hand. He began to masturbate slowly, squeezing his shaft and rubbing his thumb against the rim of his knob.

“Come here,” I said, “I want to suck you.”

Eagerly, he stepped forward and put his knob against my lips. I opened my mouth, and he slipped his dick in. I licked around the hot helmet, and tasted a little spurt of pre-cum. I took more of his shaft in and sucked in my cheeks to stimulate as much of its length as possible.

“Oh fuck, that’s awesome,” groaned Joe.

“Damn, I’m going to fuck you now,” said Will. He let his shorts drop onto the ground and kicked them away, then stroked his dick a couple of times until it was fully erect. He then rubbed it up and down against my pussy a few times, knowing the sensation would make my juices flow even more. Sure enough, his purple knob was soon covered in my sticky fluids and I was gagging for him to put it in me.  

I let Joe’s dick slip out of my mouth for a moment. “Stop fucking about and stick your cock in my cunt,” I ordered, knowing how it turned him on when I talked dirty.

“Get your tits out first,” he countered, pulling up my top roughly, exposing my firm little breasts. My pink nipples, not surprisingly, were hard as little pebbles.

“What do you think?” he said to Joe, “Aren’t they lovely?”

“Fuck yes.”

“This is what she likes best,” said Will, stroking my right breast and tweaking my nipple hard, making me gurgle with pleasure. Joe rightly took this as an invitation and began to play with my other one.

Even Will couldn’t wait any longer now. “This is for you, babe,” he said, and slid his dick smoothly into my pussy. I let out a gasp of pleasure and he began to fuck me slowly, almost pulling his dick right out each time, before thrusting back into me.  

I was in heaven. Sprawled half-naked across a tree, one dick in my mouth and another in my pussy, I didn’t care if anyone else was watching us. I took Joe’s dick right down my throat, his smooth balls bumping against my chin, at the same time clenching my vaginal muscles tightly around Will’s dick.

Suddenly Will pulled his dick out of me with a loud slurping noise.

“Your turn now, Joe,” he said. “I know Annie’d love to feel your cock inside her.”

Joe looked at me, as if to ask if I was okay with that. Obviously, I was.

“Yes, come and fuck me,” I confirmed.

“Oh fuck, yes,” whispered Joe. While he positioned himself between my legs, I pulled off my t-shirt so I was completely naked, and Will did the same. As Joe’s dick slipped into my slippery pussy and he began to screw me with long, firm, expert strokes, I licked up and down Will’s shaft, enjoying the taste of my juices. Then I took him into my mouth and enjoyed my second hard dick of the day. I reached out and played with his nipples, while he stroked and squeezed my breasts.

After a few minutes, Joe began to thrust into me harder and faster, and I could tell that he was approaching his climax.

“I want you both to come on my tits,” I ordered. “I want to see your spunk all over me.”

Joe gave me a few more hard thrusts, then pulled out his dick and came round to stand beside me. Will took up his place on my other sides, and both guys began to wank their erections faster and faster.

Will was the first to come. I watched his dick pulsate and throb as the semen surged out of his balls and up the shaft, then shot out of the end and splattered across my firm little breasts and hard nipples, loop after loop of thick creamy jizz. But Joe was only a second or two later, as if the sight of Will’s ejaculation was the final thing that set him off. His semen was thinner and less creamy than Will’s, but if anything there was even more of it, and it gushed out in torrents, one or two shots flying right over my chest and splattering across Will’s thighs.

Soon there were rivers of cum running down between my little breasts and pooling in my navel. I scooped up some of it with my fingers and licked it off. Joe had got some wipes out of his bag and was about to clean his penis, but I stopped him.

“Let me have a final taste first,” I said, and gently put his dick back in my mouth, knowing how tender his knob would be after his second ejaculation of the afternoon. I sucked him clean very carefully, before doing the same for my boyfriend. Their semen tasted similar, but not quite the same, like a pair of fine liqueurs.

Joe offered me a wipe to clean my tits, but I declined that too.

“No thanks,” I said, “It’s not far home for us, so I’ll just wear my t-shirt and hope no-one notices.” I put it on, and smoothed it down, smiling as the dark material became even darker as the semen soaked through. I could smell the sharp, tangy aroma, which hopefully would be wafted away by the fresh air as we walked home.

“Thanks, sweetie,” I said to Joe as we parted company. “I hope we bump into each other again.”

“Maybe we can get some other girls to come along next time,” suggested Will, “Then we can have a proper orgy.”

“Dirty bastard,” I giggled, though it did sound like a good idea. I wasn’t sure how the regular cruisers would take it, having their spot taken over by a group of sex-mad straights, but I reckoned that was their problem.

“Maybe I’ll try and get my Louisa interested,” mused Joe. “You never know, it might be just the thing she needs to get her interested in sucking cocks.”

I agreed. After all, everyone has to have their first outdoor orgy sometime.

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments