Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Beautiful Hawaiin Night

"I discover good old fashioned romance on a Hawaiin beach."

89
16 Comments 16
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Michael sent me a text. The fishing boat had engine trouble and he wouldn't be back for the start of the luau. He said I should go on ahead and he would meet me there.

I was hesitant to go alone but I was really looking forward to it and I was also very hungry. So I showered, got dressed and headed for the luau.

It was very crowded when I arrived. I looked around for a place to sit. An older couple noticed me and motioned for me to share their table.

I smiled and thanked them for letting me join them. They asked if I was alone. I told them my husband was delayed and would join me soon.

They told me they were there celebrating his 70th birthday and their 45th wedding anniversary.

I would never have guessed they were that old. They both look much younger and appeared to be in very good shape.

"We're John and Maria by the way," the husband said.

"It's very nice to meet you, my name is Leeza and I'm not telling you my age," I replied.

They both laughed and remarked that I looked very young and very beautiful. I was beginning to really like John and Maria.

The food was delicious and I loved the mai tais, maybe a little too much. We talked about our vacations and how wonderful it was to be in Hawaii.

When the dinner was over, they asked if I was going to the beach for the entertainment. I replied that I was. They said I should join them until my husband arrived. I enjoyed their company so I agreed to.

Michael sent another text. The boat was still disabled. He wasn't sure he would be back for the luau. He said he was sorry and he hoped Iwould have a good night. Well, I sure was going to try my best.

The beach was crowded when we arrived. I think everyone who was at the dinner was there.

We found a place in the sand under some palm trees. They wanted to sit at the back of the crowd in case they didn't want to stay all evening. It was fine with me. I wasn't sure how long I would stay either.

As the night wore on, the air became cooler than I had planned for. John and Maria decided it was time to call it a night. We said our good nights and I thanked them for a wonderful time.

They waved and walked to their bungalow. I sat by myself, shivering.

Soon John returned with a blanket. I was sure glad to see him, especially the blanket. I guess wearing a short dress wasn't such a good idea.

"My wife said you looked cold and I should bring you this blanket. She also told me you shouldn't be alone and I should make sure you get home safely."

"Aww, that's very sweet of both of you. Thank you. Especially for the blanket. I'm freezing."

John sat beside and spread the blanket over us.

"Comfy my dear?" He asked.

I leaned back against his chest, took his arms and pulled them around me.

"Now I am. I hope you don't mind," I replied as I snuggled against him.

"Not all my dear," he said.

We shared a little small talk but I don't  remember what we talked about. My attention span was waining. I blamed it on the mai tais.

The music seemed to be fading. I struggled to keep my eyes open. It had been a long day. Between a few too many mai tais and being toasty warm, I dozed off.

Something startled me and I awoke. It was the sound of people leaving the beach. At first I didn't know where I was. The I felt John's arms around me. All was good.

"There you are. Welcome back," John chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I guess I haven't been much company," I replied.

"I've enjoyed just holding you in my arms. I had a very pleasant night."

"Do you mind if we stay a while? I love listening to the sound of the waves coming ashore," I asked.

"Not at all, my dear. It's a beautiful Hawaiin night "

I pulled his arms tighter to me. As I did I felt his hands were at the bottom edge of my top. Feeling a bit naughty, I slid them upward under it. He didn't resist.

The touch of warm fingers on my skin aroused me. I wondered if I should slide them even higher. Instead, I snuggled down just a bit.

I could feel his fingers just under my tits.

John took the hint. He slid his hands from under mine. I trembled as they moved upward until they cupped my tits.

My nipples, which are usually somewhat erect, were hard as rocks as his hands massaged my tits.

I snuggled back against him as he fondled my breasts. It felt wonderful. He was so slow and gentle with his movements.

He alternated rolling my nipples between his fingers and gently massaging my breasts. I just laid back and enjoyed his years of experience.

I placed my right hand over his and moved it down over my stomach. He offered no resistance. Continuing downward slowly, we reached my small tuft of hair. I trembled.

Spreading my legs slightly, I offered myself to his touch. His fingers found my pussy lips wet and wanting. After a few moments of gently rubbing my clit, he inserted a finger between my moist lips. I moaned. He sighed.

Needing no further invitation, he slid his other hand down to join his other. I closed my eyes and titled my head back. I was in heaven.

While one hand rubbed my clit, his other inserted finger after finger into my pussy. My hips arched and rocked slowly upward forcing his fingers deeper.

He added a second finger, then a third. My body shuttered with orgasm. He was driving me wild as his fingers plunged deeper and danced inside of me.

I thought it couldn't get any better. I was wrong.

He placed his hands over mine and guided them to where his had been. His left hand placed mine on my clit. Slowly he rubbed my fingers over it.

At the same time his right hand guided mine to my cum-soaked pussy. I could feel my juices covering my middle finger as his middle finger pushed it inside of me.

I thought how perfect to use that finger on me first.

Soon he pushed my index finger and ring finger in my quivering pussy. I was now, with Johns guidance, pleasuring my own pussy. I thought that was so sexy.

He tapped my fingers as to say, keep it up. I continued what he started as John returned his hands to my quivering breasts. Once again he performed his magic on them as I finger-fucked myself.

The beach was almost deserted now except for a few other couples. They were probably doing the same thing we were. None were close enough to bother us. It didn't matter. I wasn't about to stop.

John took my right hand in his once again. He placed it on his cock, which even thru his pants, I could feel it was rock hard.

Being the gentleman he was, he loosened his pants for me and slid them downward. All that was between my fingers and his stiff cock were his boxers. His cock had risen up and tented his boxers. It was an impressive sight.

As I reached under inside them I got my first feel of his hot, hard meaty pole. I wrapped my fingers around it and freed it from its confines.

As it emerged from his boxers it was even more impressive. My fingers didn't wrap all the way around and it had an slight upward bend to it.

It had been some time since I had an upward bending cock inside me. It could reach places other cocks couldn't. If I was lucky, I'd feel his cock in those places tonight.

As I looked down at his throbbing cock, it appeared to be looking at me. The upward bend was perfect since my back was against John's chest. It rose up directly in front of me. It wanted me as much as I wanted it.

I needed to assistance as to what I should do next. As I lowered my lips towards my prize, I added another hand around it.

John, in the meantime had slid his left hand across my ass and was fingering my pussy from behind. He sure knew how to please a woman.

I kissed his tip, once, twice, three times, teasing it. Then I opened my my mouth and surrounded it, barely touching it. I love teasing a mans cock.

I could feel it jumping in my hands. My teasing was working. I love feeling a mans cock react to my touch.

Opening my mouth a bit wider, I took his entire tip between my lips. Closing them around his ridge, I began sucking just his tip in and out of my mouth. I have driven many a man wild doing that. It seemed to be working on John as well.

His cock pulsed between my lips. I felt his right hand on the back of my head. He was becoming anxious but I wanted to make it last as long as possible. I love sucking cock too much to go fast.

I took more of his cock inside my mouth. Inch by inch my lips slid down his smooth shaft. I wasn't able to take him all in but it wasn't for lack of trying.

When I took as much of his cock in as I could, I slid my lips back up his shaft, sucking as I did.

His cock was pulsing and jerking as I continued my journey up and down its length. John had a fist full of my hair and was assisting me in my journey.

As I closed tight on his cock I could feel his heart beat because of his blood coursing thru his veins. I loved feeling a man's heart beating in his cock against my lips.

Up and down, up and down, again and again my head bobbed with John's help.

I felt his cock quiver wildly. His tip expanded even more in my mouth. I knew he was soon going to reward me for my efforts.

Holding my head in place, he groaned loudly. His body shook as I felt an explosion of warm creamy cum in my mouth. I do love the feeling of a mans cum being pumped into my mouth.

It was a large load but I was able to swallow it all just in time to be rewarded with another creamy blast. A third and a fourth load filled my mouth.

His grasp on my head lessened. He fell back on the sand. I put one hand on his chest. His heart was pounding.

"Oh my God, Leeza! You are incredible!"

Finally, he called me Leeza. I smiled.

As I slid his cock from my mouth I noticed it was still very erect.

"You're pretty incredible yourself John. I'm not used to having a mans cock still be hard after I do that."

He chuckled

"I can't take all the credit. With the combination of you and my little blue friend I think I could stay hard all night."

I wasn't sure how to take that. Was it that I appeared to be as easy fuck or was it that I looked so hot he took a chance on getting lucky?

I hoped for the latter. Either way it didn't matter. I was glad he had a little help and I was about to get fucked.

"Well, that's good to know. Because our night is not over yet," I said as I swung my left leg over him and straddled him.

Once again the upward curve of his penis was just what the situation called for.

I took his still erect cock and guided it between my cum soaked pussy lips. He moaned as I slid down and took all of him inside of me. I moaned as well.

Placing both hands his chest, I swivelled my hips side to side, grinding his cock deeper inside me. His curved penis was hitting all the right places.

I raised up to his tip. This time I slid down very slowly. Inch by inch I drove his cock further inside me. When I reached the end of his shaft, I slid up slowly and repeated the process.

I wanted just one more load of his cum. After all, I had given him so much of mine. I lost track of how many times I came.

After a few more trips up and down I felt his tip expand. His body shook. He groaned deeply and thrust his hips upward as his cock splashed its last load of cum inside me.

I leaned forward, stared into his eyes and kissed him. A long, slow, tongue involved kiss.

"Thank you, John. Thank you for keeping me warm and giving me a night I'll never forget."

"You're quite welcome, Leeza. Thank you too for giving an old man the most wonderful night he's had in a long long time."

John took my hand. We sat and listened to the waves rushing on shore.

John was right. It was a beautiful Hawaiian night.


creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments