Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Drive In The Park

"A winter drive through a park turns fun."

11
6 Comments 6
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

During my college years, I had a few coeds with whom I had a Friend's with Benefits relationship.  One of those friends was Tracy.  Tracy had come from a farming community and had watched many of her livestock mating as she grew up.  As a result, she had a very practical view of sex as a natural, enjoyable action with no emotional strings needed.  Because of this, she was rather adventurous and a lot of fun in bed.  Since she had light brown hair, green eyes, and a nice body with orange-sized breasts and a shapely ass, I took every opportunity I could to be a part of her adventures. 

One such adventure occurred during finals week right before Christmas break our junior year.  Tracy was living on campus but I was living in my own off-campus apartment and had my own car.  During a day that neither of us had finals, we decided to go for a ride.  We drove north of the city and ended up in a place called North Park.  This is a very large park that surrounds a small man-made lake.  There were lots of wooded areas surrounding this lake which we could drive through. 

As we were driving around in the park Tracy started to feel amorous and started rubbing my thigh and licking my ear.  Needless to say, I had a raging hard-on from her hot touch.  So I thought, why not pull over on some deserted lane and see about getting in the back seat.  Little did I know Tracy had something even kinkier in mind. 

I found a deserted lane (not too difficult in this particular park in the middle of winter), drove a ways down it and pulled over.  Tracy and I started making out.  My hands were soon inside her top and under her bra.  The nipples of her pear-shaped tits were like pencil erasers and could cut glass they were so hard!  Meanwhile, with her rubbing my jeans my hard cock felt like it was going to tear through the denim.  I thought, Enough foreplay! and suggested we get in the back seat and lose our clothes.  She gave a little grin and said, "I have a better idea.  Follow me."

She grabbing my hand, opened the door, and pulled me out of the car and into the woods.  

Now know that this was in the middle of winter and there were no leaves on the trees and three inches of snow on the ground!  None of that stopped kinky Tracy.  She pulled me into the middle of a stand of trees and started stripping off her clothes.  It must have been only in the low forties, but I wasn't one to pass up a chance of being naked with this hot, sexy woman.  So....my clothes came off in short order.  Since it was so cold we plastered ourselves together as soon as we were naked.  Our hands were roaming up and down each other's backs as our lips and tongues battled each other.  I could feel her hard nipples digging into my chest even as my cock was pressing against her stomach.  Although we were doing a good job rubbing each other as we kissed, I could still feel the cold hitting me.  So I decided if she wanted sex here in the woods, it needed to be quick and RIGHT NOW!

Huntter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huntter

Ever being the gentleman, I also decided that it wouldn't be nice for me to make her lay back in the snow. So I grabbed her hands and laid back dragging her down on top of me.  Damn was it cold laying in the snow!  But having her naked body over me kept my cock hard and at the ready.  Seeing how cold I was she decided to have pity on me and hurry up with the sex.  She rose up on her knees at my hips and centered her wet pussy just over my hard cock. 

Once she felt the head of my cock at her entrance, she slammed herself down on me, engulfing my cock in one fast motion.  The feeling of her velvet walls encircling my thick six inches made me forget all about the snow.  I'd like to say we went at it for hours, but with our hormones raging and the excitement of being in the great outdoors, it was more like just a few minutes.  However, it was a passionate few minutes.  She kept slamming down on me as I pushed up to meet her.  Her slamming and me pushing.  No tender mercies just pure animal lust. 

As I was nearing my orgasm, and her breathing was becoming ragged cueing her own impending big "O", I started hearing a buzzing in my ears.  I started thinking, was the cold getting to me and causing me to hallucinate?  Maybe having sex in the snow wasn't the smartest thing?  But I sure wasn't going to stop!!  As we kept going the buzzing got louder, making me wonder if I was doing some real damage to my body.  It was then that I noticed, looking up through the leafless trees, a small plane coming almost directly over us, just off to our right at only a few hundred feet.  That was the buzzing sound.  Man, was I relieved!  

I pointed the plane out to Tracy and without breaking stride, she looked up, grinned, and waved. The plane passed us and then, to my disbelief. it turned around and came back towards us.  As it got closer so did Tracy and I to our needed release.  We both put extra effort into our humping and just as she screamed she was cumming I lost my load deep inside her.  It was the hardest I had ever cum up to that point in my life.  I must have blasted six shots deep into her clenching pussy, nearly passing out from the intensity.

When I stopped seeing stars I looked up and the plane had just passed us.  I guess the pilot enjoyed the show because he did that little wing waggle thing that pilots sometimes do.  Tracy and I both laughed and then quickly grabbed our clothes and ran back to the car.  With the car running and the heater blasting full we shakily got dressed.  Once I had warmed up enough to stop shaking I drove us back to campus. We were both lucky, no frostbite and in fact, neither of us even caught a cold.  But we both had a memory of some truly fantastic sex in the snow in the woods of North Park.  However, I have always wondered exactly what story that pilot told when he landed his plane....

 

 

Published 
Written by cateye4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments