Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk in the Park

"When we went for a walk in the park, I wasn't prepared for naughtiness. Turns out he was, though!"

30
11 Comments 11
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words

It was finally a relaxing evening for me. I was so excited actually to be doing nothing for a change, spending the evening inside with no family shit to deal with, no errands to run, no household projects that couldn't wait. I was planning on spending the evening alone, cuddled up with a lovely beverage and a new show on TV, but my boyfriend Alain insisted he come over and keep me company. I agreed, but only after he promised to basically be my personal assistant for the evening. Besides, we hadn't had sex in a while, and he and I both knew, without saying it, that the best way for me to relax would be to have my sexual needs met, something he was always pretty good at, treating me to the pleasures of attention and foreplay and intimacy rather than just using my body for his gratification.

As soon as he arrived, I thought things were off to a great start: he brought takeout for dinner, so there was nothing to clean up. What's sexier than that? While we settled into the couch after eating, I thought, I just wanted to enjoy doing nothing this evening to decompress before things returned to normal crazy the next day. Oh, and sex. Since I suspected the main reason he came over tonight was in order to get some, I wondered how long it would to take for him to make his move on me. Cuddling on the couch with him watching our show, I began to feel pretty horny, and when he started caressing and fooling around, I was fairly certain the night was heading for some frisky sex!

“Let's do something different,” he said.

”Having dinner without having to clean up? A quiet house? No one calling me to solve their personal emergencies? Tonight's already different!” I laughed.

“I mean, let's go somewhere. How long has it been since you went for a walk in the park?”

“Ummm... too long.”

“Since the weather is so much nicer, let's take advantage of it. I mean, tonight is the first night in a while we won't sweat our asses off.” It had been fucking hot during the summer... I mean, it's great when I'm laying by a pool with a foofy drink in my hand, but when I sweat through my bra in my car and my office, that shit has to stop. Maybe that's why I've been so grumpy.

“Hmmmm, I was thinking this would be a quiet night in.”

“Sure... out, then in. C'mon, it'll be nice!”

I didn't really want to go anywhere, but I did appreciate him taking the initiative, and I would welcome some cool outside air for a change. I smiled and shrugged, feeling myself starting to give in.

“A little blood flow and fresh air and elevated heart rate would do you some good.” He sounded a little too reasonable. So, I agreed, kind of reluctantly.

I had been just lounging in my comfy pants and an old t-shirt, so I went into the bedroom to change into some out-of-the-house clothes. Alain watched me, leaning against the door frame not saying any words but saying plenty with his gaze, as I upgraded to jeans with socks and shoes, and a cute top. A couple of his approving humming sounds made me blush. This is the first time I'd noticed: he'd dressed up a little more than usual, in nice pants and a shirt with a collar and buttons. I was actually a little excited by now to be going on my mini adventure, turned on a little by the way he was admiring watching me changing, even though his brief view of my panties then bra really wasn't that risqué.

Alain drove us to the park, which was only a few blocks away. Opening the car door to let me in and out, he made no effort to conceal his suggestive touches. We held hands as we walked around the paths, stopping to make out for a minute outside of the glow of a nearby lamp, and when we reached the playground, we decided to find a place to sit down. The fresh air was definitely relaxing me, and I began to loosen and lean into him. We giggled and felt like a couple kids as we climbed up the ladder to the platform of the structure, leaning on the railing and looking out over the grass, swing set, see-saw, and merry-go-round, fancying a trip down the slide that our adult asses hadn't quite outgrown. It was pretty late and had been dark for a while, so there wasn't really much to see.

After talking a few minutes, we sat, and then after a few more minutes we were lying down looking up at the stars. Holding hands, then cuddling each other closely, it was a little physically uncomfortable lying directly on the hard wooden planks, but the setting was nice. Alain was getting a little handsy, caressing my inner thigh and shoulder and hair, and touching one of my breasts, obviously intentionally but playing like it was accidental. After a few of those, I cupped his crotch playfully, and we both laughed at each other. I just knew I was going to get some later that night when we got home, and I was getting a little aroused thinking about it. I didn't know if he had planned it or not, but this park visit was turning out to be some exciting foreplay.

I kind of wanted to get going, so I stood and pulled him to his feet too. Arms around his neck, I gave him a kiss. “Thank you for bringing me to the park.” Another kiss. “I have a confession.” Another kiss.

“A confession?”

“Yeah... I really didn't want to come, because I was too comfortable at home,” I told him. “Or lazy. But I'm glad I did.”

More kisses, and this time he was getting into it. “Well, as your personal assistant for the evening, it was my responsibility to suggest that it would do you good to get out of the house.”

“Tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear?”

“Something like that.”

We were full-on making out after a minute, and I was getting pretty horny now. He was, too, judging by the bulge in his pants that was brushing against me. Turning me to look out over the playground, I felt him cuddle me close, wrapping his arms around me from behind. He couldn't keep his mouth off my neck and face and ears, and of course his hand found a boob. But it was a nice sensual caressing, not a gropy squeezing, so I was kind of okay with it. But I did think it was a little inappropriate out here in public, so I pulled away. Drawing me close again, this time facing me, he locked lips with me, kissing me deeply, this time roaming his hands over my butt and hips. And then he reached up for a boob again. I squirmed away, but then backed into him again, not really wanting him to stop. I was trying to see if he really wanted to get friskier, if he really wanted to pursue me.

He did want to pursue me, because he handled my ass with one hand and my tit with the other, kissing me on my neck some more. Even though I was feeling uncomfortable getting groped from behind in a public place, there was no one around, and it was pretty hot, so I just let it happen. My top and bra were just thin enough that he could find and gently squeeze the contour of my nipple, which was already stiff with excitement. And now I knew why I had backed into him after he'd turned me around the first time: I felt myself wanting to be taken from behind tonight, to hug my pillows face down in the bed while he had his way with me back there... after a long sensual nudie massage of course. Fuck I wanted to leave right then so we could get home and get on with it, but the playing and the suspense were ironically actually just what I needed to relax for the evening.

Alain began to run his hands up and down my back, playing with my hair. As I leaned forward with my hands on the railing, he slipped both of his hands around to my front and stepped up right against me. He was lifting and cupping and caressing both of my titties, and I felt that bulge that was obviously grinding against my ass had grown quite a bit.

Then he started to slide his hand into the front of my pants!

“Omigosh!” I jumped and swatted his hand away. “Easy there, big guy!”

“Sorry, I just can't keep my hands off you,” he replied.

“I can tell.” I turned to face him and put one arm around his neck, lowering the other to his crotch and finding a pretty much full erection, making me giggle. “Someone's excited down there!”

“Yeah, well someone's excited up here too,” he said, fingering a nipple that was definitely poking through my top.

“Yeah, these someones sure are horny,” I said, grabbing both of my boobs and squeezing them at him. ”But they'll have to wait till we get home.”

“Mmmm,” he hummed, nuzzling my neck, “but I don't want to wait.”

“Well, sorry, but we'll have to,” I said, as I felt his hand return to the top of my jeans and begin to slip inside again. “Yipe!” I said, clenching up... but I didn't move away or grab his hand or anything. I sealed my mouth over his, probing with my tongue, deciding, let's see where this goes. I wondered how far his hand would go down.

The answer, within just a few seconds, was all the way! He slipped his hand farther and farther inside, digging into the waistband of my panties, and I felt his fingers run through my pubic hair and continue downward until, yep, they were sliding down my slit. After petting my kitty and nipping at my neck and ears for another minute, he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, actually a relief because his hand was a pretty tight fit. Uncomfortable pressure of a firm nipple squeeze distracted me for a second, but when he released it, my attention returned to between my legs, where his digits were wriggling up and down my slit. Whoa! Alain was totally fingering me right there in the park!

I felt around at the front of his pants, my fingers fondling the shaft of his penis, and decided to pull the zipper down. No hesitation from him. I was now on a mission to get his dick out, and fumbled around with one hand inside his pants to dislodge it and unbutton the fly of his boxers. Pulling it out, I ran my fingers up and down the shaft as it got even stiffer now that it was free. With his hand back in my panties fingering me, the two of us started to French kiss again, moaning into each other's mouths while I stroked his hard-on. I couldn't believe we were actually standing there masturbating each other on the playground!

“When you said you didn't want to wait till we got home...” I asked him when he started to use his hand on my boobs again, “did you really mean...?”

“Well, yeah.” He looked into my eyes. “I was kind of kidding, but I could so do it right here.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah... I could so do you.” Hand back down the front of my panties once again, he fingered my slit, not just gliding up and down, but actually pushing inside. “I totally want to fuck you, right here, right now.”

I wanted to get fucked more than ever now, but knew that we wouldn't give in to raw lust and take a chance without a condom. That's one thing I liked about him: we were pretty adventurous when it came to sex, but were in agreement and diligent about the protection thing.

“Well, since this guy isn't covered,” I said, flicking his bouncing dick, “we can either play around some more, or go back home now.” I left the choice up to him. “Since you're my personal assistant, which do you think is right?”

“I think you should consider a third option.”

If he was thinking blowjob or handjob, and him licking or fingering me to orgasm, I was almost willing to go along with it, but that was covered in the first option, 'play around some more', I thought. So I looked at him quizzically while he dug in his pocket. Coin flip?

I wasn't expecting what he held up in front of my face: a condom packet!

“Third option: totally do it right here on the playground.”

I looked at him, mouth open and making some sounds that weren't quite words.

“Seriously, no one can see us up here. Even if someone walks by in the dark, they couldn't tell what we're doing.”

“Did you seriously bring that thing with you, planning this?” He grinned. “You really were out to do me on the playground this whole evening?”

“No, no, nothing like that.”

“Right...” I rolled my eyes.

“I thought we could do it behind some bushes!”

“You... uuuiiiggghh.” I punched him. He tore the package open before I could talk him out of this. Not that I wanted to at this point.

“Well, get to it then,” I said, the lust escalating inside me. Pushing my now-loose pants, along with my panties, down to my knees, I swayed my hips at him to show him my bush while he rolled the condom over his dick.

KendraBaloteli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraBaloteli

Then I turned around, ass out, hands on the railing again. He got to it, all right. Dropping his pants further, he stepped up, rubbing his hard pecker right between my butt cheeks. He was able to bend his knees enough to point it right up into my slit, and it only took a couple thrusts before I felt my vagina start to get filled. “Ohhhh!” I cried out as his cock burrowed up inside, half with surprise and half with ecstasy. Gripping my tits, he let me have it, driving up inside with full insertions, making me whimper.

“Uh! Uhhhh! Oh, you feel so good,” he panted, kissing my neck, humping into me hard for a minute. When he slowed, I picked up the tempo, ramming my ass back into him, accompanied by my high-pitched groans, hair flopping and titties bouncing wildly, eager pussy swallowing the whole of his meaty cock with each backward thrust.

He grabbed me tightly around my middle, and the two of us just rocked together while I enjoyed the fullness of his dick pulsing inside of me. “Mmmmm, this does feel so good,” I squealed quietly. “Give it to me!” He pumped me with long, slow, full strokes for a minute. “Oh, we are so naught!y! I can't believe you're fucking me on the playground!”

I needed my legs open now, so I stepped on the heels of my shoes to get out of them, making Alain's dick pop out. Turning around, I pushed my jeans down all the way and kicked them off, one of my socks coming with them. After getting the other sock off, I was naked from the waist down, and put a foot up on the lower part of the railing to spread myself for him. He was happy to step up and push his dick up in there, trying to find the opening. After a few tries, it popped inside, and I put my arms around his neck, open-mouth kissing him while he fucked me deeply and deliberately. I dropped my hands to his butt, gripping his muscular glutes, feeling them clench with each indelicate thrust.

After his hands were up the back of my top for a while, he moved them to my front and groped my boobs when his dick came out at some point. With his hands up under my top, boner rubbing on me, all I could think about was getting naked, so I told him so. “What are you doing back there? Unhook my bra already, will you?”

“Well... I figure something has to stay on. Just in case someone comes by and we have to cover up real quick.”

I would have none of that. “Nope. Time to get naked. If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right!” I was the one who wanted to push things now.

A few more kisses gave him the time he needed to give up and unhook my bra. His hand must have been glad I wanted to free my titties, because it found one of them right away, lightly kneading the bare flesh under the nipple.

“And you too. Get those pants off,” I instructed him.

While he got his pants and shoes and socks off, I got out of my top, and my loose bra came off my shoulders, dropping to the deck. When I helped him get out of his shirt, the two of us started laughing, rubbing on each other, totally naked at that point... well, naked except for the thin, almost transparent covering over his raging erection that seemed to be reaching for the sky.

I got in the corner against one of the playground structure's posts, one leg up on the lower railing again, which was pretty damn uncomfortable but pretty damn hot anyway, Alain's dick back inside and having its way with me in no time. Crushing myself into him, one of my hands gripped the back of his neck while the other held his ass firmly, pulling him forward to help him fuck me hard enough that he started grunting with each thrust. Then I lifted the other leg up and enclosed both around him, so that he had me clinging to him, wrapped around him, bouncing up and down on his sturdy cock. Neither of us could keep that up for long, but it sure was fun while it lasted.

My breathing elevated by now, I sat down on the deck, and beckoned to him. “Come here, sit in front.” So he sat facing me, and I scooted up between his legs and put mine over his. After lightly jerking his condom-covered dick head while he felt my tits, I grabbed one of his hands and moved it to between my legs. He rubbed up and down my slit for a minute until I whispered “inside”, then inserted a finger, then a second. Locking eyes with each other, he fingerfucked me, curling his fingers deep inside, as I sat there gently squeezing his dick. Well aware that his condom still had the slightly inflated empty tip, I was happy to be with Alain... I thought back to past partners who couldn't have kept from blowing their load by now.

Excited to have the use of a cock that was still able to fuck some more, I climbed up on him, pushing him to lie back. I was able to steady myself against the railing with one hand while I squatted, impaling myself on his boner to more or less ride him for a while. With very little movement – none on his part and me just pumping up and down – I was captivated by the soft but distinct wet squishing sounds of our sex.

“We need somewhere softer,” I told him, standing up and looking down at him. “I want to go over in the grass so you can do me like a doggie!”

I know I was just thinking that, but did that really come out of my mouth?

“Um... whaaat?”

“C'mon, it'll be fun.” I couldn't believe I was saying it, but I went with it. “And more comfortable. I want to get down in the grass over there,” I said, turning to wiggle my butt at him, “and you can do me like a doggie.” As he looked at me in amazement, I dangled my legs on the slide. “Follow me,” I said and gave myself a push.

I arrived at the bottom and stood to wait for him to join me. In a few seconds, he slid down, bumping into my legs. Straddling him, I reached down to grab his dick, which had lost a little stiffness, and massaged it back to a full erection, titties hanging down and getting groped while I kissed him. When he stood up, I laid back on the slide, almost halfway up, legs open over the sides.

“Catch me,” I told him, beginning to slide down slowly. I stopped myself, and, reaching my foot out in front, flicked his pecker with my toes. “Catch me with this,” I told him, and then I scooted back up and tried again. He straddled the slide, crotch low against it, holding his dick and pointing it straight at me. I missed and basically just crashed into him as we both laughed. I gave it another try, and got closer, but when I missed again, he just adjusted and pressed the head of his cock against my pussy, which opened right up to allow him in.

This was pretty hot, getting fucked with him above me, but not putting any weight on top of me, just using his hips to push me up the slide a bit for me to drop right back down on his hard dick. Sighing and raising my arms above me, I enjoyed the ride, as well as his mouth that started to sensually smother my tits. Since he wasn't crushing on top of me, there was plenty of space between us for me to get a hand in to give my clitoris some attention too.

After our sexy slide fuck, it was time to get doggied in the grass. I walked across the playground, feeling more super naked than ever, nervously watching for any movement around the park perimeter. Still seeing no one, I walked out into the grass in the open, Alain following close behind me, and decided to keep going a little further than just the edge. Another few steps... then another few steps... I must have been a good 10 yards out in the open by the time he whispered, “How far are you going to go?”

I giggled to myself and kept going a few more steps before finally stopping, totally out in the open under the night sky. I got down on all fours facing away from him and waited as I heard his footsteps come right up behind me. In a moment he was on his knees, and he teased me a good while, kissing and nibbling on my butt and back and shoulders, rubbing my ass, stroking my hair, and reaching under for handfuls of dangling titties. Finally, his fingers arrived at my yearning cunt, caressing my swollen labia and spreading them apart to trace my sensitive vaginal opening. I felt so exposed and naughty getting explored out in the open like this. After a brief pause, I felt the familiar poking of his dick head at my pussy, sliding up and down before pushing inside. I moaned and rocked back against him while he entered me fully.

Caressing my hair and kissing my shoulder while he did me, he whispered into my ear, “is this how you want it?”

“Mmm-hmmm,” I responded affirmatively, looking back at him lustily.

“You want it like this? Like a doggie?” Pant, pant. “You are sooooo dirty!”

“Yeah, I'm dirty.” I giggled. “Give it to me like that! Like a doggie.” I pushed backward over and over again, my whole body shaking, breathing heavily, crushing my crotch into the base of his dick, loving the feeling of being fully filled, trying to squeeze the shaft of his cock with my vaginal muscles.

He probed my vagina deeply for a while, caressing and holding my hips. Then he backed off and went no hands for a bit, only halfway in so I didn't feel anything but cock, the relative stillness allowing me to hear the squishy sound of him penetrating my wet hole again. He gradually got to a point, with much heavy breathing and grunting, where he was draped over me giving it to me hard, humping forcefully enough to scoot my knees forward on the ground. And my fingers had found their way to my clit, so I could diddle it while trying to clench his dick inside me. “Do me like a doggie!” I whispered to him over my shoulder, “Oh, fuck yes, that's fucking great.” I wasn't acting – it was fucking great.

“You want it?” he asked, driving deeply.

“Mmmmm, yeah, ohhh yeahhhh.”

“You want it inside? You want me to do it in you?”

Till then it just meant his dick, but now he was talking about finishing. And I could think of nothing hotter, feeling his orgasm up inside me while getting doggie fucked out in the open in the park.

So I replied, “Yeah, do it in me, give it to me inside,” I whisper-groaned as he began to tremble. I clenched fistfuls of dewy grass and ground back against him as he finished off with spasming, grunting, giant thrusts. I smiled, imagining the torrent of his semen fulling up his condom as his balls and pelvis crushed into me. Still fingering my clit, I tried to get myself off as much as I could on him while he was still in there.

He slowed, but I wasn't ready to slow with him. Pulling out, he settled on the grass beside me, but I wasn't done with him. Pushing him onto his back, I climbed on, taking the end of his dick, the tip of the condom now filled with a healthy gob of his semen, and inserted it right back up my cunt. He sure was a good sport, lying there taking it while I finished getting myself off on him. Grunting and panting, I rode him hard, clit digging into his pelvis while what was left of his erection continued to provide pleasure for my vaginal opening.

After a minute, I noticed he had come out of me, but I didn't care, using his dick to masturbate on, driven wild by the sight of the thick gob of his cum bouncing around in the condom tip. Fingers buried into the earth on either side of him, pulling up plugs of grass, I rode his still-rigid shaft furiously, closer and closer to climax. Finally it hit me, pulses of orgasmic delight shooting through me as I brought myself off. Grinding and grinding on him, whimpering, gasping, I pushed through the peak of my sexual pleasure as long as I could. Eventually I slowed to a gentle rubbing, stopped altogether, and rolled off, face up on the grass with Alain, staring up into the sky with him.

“I cannot believe we just did that,” I whispered, finally breaking the silence. He was gently squeezing my still-heaving tits and running his fingers through my wet bush. After wiping my dirty, grassy hands off the best I could, I moved one to his crotch, groping gently at his softening penis, feeling the slickness of my own juices while squishing the warm mess around in his condom, causing it to start to leak into his pubic hair.

I reveled in the naughty delight of lying blissfully naked on the cool grass, spent and satisfied from having just gotten fucked silly out in the open air. I drank in the experience, knowing the rest of the evening would be relaxing, feeling the stress of life drain from me with the release of my sexual tension.

I closed my eyes, the still silence having replaced the panting and grunting and squishing and rustling sounds of our sex, wondering which of us would first succumb to the reality of having to remove ourselves from public view. I knew we needed to go get our clothes. But not just yet.

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments