Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Summer Night

"A night of voyeurism leads to a sexual hookup"

29
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The air was thick with humidity as I stepped out onto the balcony of my room for a quick smoke. Normally, I didn't smoke but things had been so stressful at work that this was my only source of relief until I began my vacation. Even then, I was trying to wean myself off the tobacco. I found a nice little lake house through AirBnB that was located on Lake Anna. I had been depriving myself of being out on the water and fishing so I figured this would be ideal for my particular set of needs. The first day had been really muggy and the night wasn't much better. Standing outside in the humid air, beads of sweat began forming on my skin despite wearing only a pair of board shorts and a tank top. 

"Shit," I muttered under my breath as I found the porch light to be out. "At $200 a night, you think they would have ensured the lights were working."

The only illumination from the balcony was my cigarette. The moon wasn't full, so there was little light reflecting off the water. I began scanning my surroundings when I noticed movement from the corner of my eye. I turned my attention to the pool below me that was behind the neighboring house to the right. I watched as a beautiful redhead, probably in her mid-thirties, walked out to the pool and stood at the edge. Her hair was shoulder-length and full. A long, white robe covered her body as I watched her test the water with her foot.

I tried to pull myself away thinking it was inappropriate to be spying on my neighbor. However, the hornier side of me kept me in place and fixated on the cute redhead next door. I watched as she untied the robe. I thought I saw her looking around before she dropped it from her body. Her breasts were beautiful. I guessed they were around a C-cup. Her fair skin was adorned with freckles and that was as much as I could see before she performed a perfect dive into the water and swam to the other end. Her ass was cute as hell; it wasn't flat but it wasn't big either. It was that combination of athletic perfection and sexy curviness that defined its appearance. 

She swam multiple laps across the pool. She did five laps with the breaststroke, another five doing the backstroke and then wrapped up the last ten doing freestyle. She was a sight to behold and I found myself getting aroused just watching her. She exited the pool and I thought she was going to go back inside. Instead, she brought out a pink floating pool chair and put it in the pool. Returning to the water, she got on it and just floated around for a few minutes, her hands nonchalantly splashing the water. She looked up in my direction and I thought she saw me. However, she continued floating around the pool as if everything were alright.

About five minutes later, I watched as she began touching herself. Her hands tweaked her nipples and ran up and down her body. She closed her eyes as she began rubbing her shaved mound. I couldn't help myself and pulled my cock out and began stroking it. I paced my strokes with the rhythm of the hand she was using to play with her pussy. I could hear her softly moaning as her fingers pleasured her box. My cock became increasingly stiff, ready to blow my load. As her moans became louder, her body began thrashing on top of the pool chair, splashing water everywhere. She fell off the chair just as she achieved orgasm and that was when I blew my load between the balcony rails. I continued stroking my cock until the last drop of cum had been squeezed out and my rod went limp. The redhead regained her composure in the shallow end of the pool, pulled the chair out of the water and collected her robe. Draping it over her arm, I watched as she re-entered the house and closed the door. With the show over, I went back inside as well.

The next day, I was out in my kayak for a little exploration and fishing. The morning hours were good to me as I was able to catch a bass and a couple of crappie. The bite seemed to slow down around midday and I used the time to explore other parts of the lake. I was going to be there for a few days, so I might as well scout some potential fishing spots. It was about three o'clock when I anchored my kayak in a shady spot to take a break. I was facing the bank of an inlet, so when I heard water being tread behind me, I looked over my shoulder to see another kayak approaching me.

I did a double take as the second kayak pulled alongside me. It was the same redhead I had been watching the previous night. Up close she was just as gorgeous if not more. I noticed she had some fishing rods on her kayak which was an immediate turn-on for me. Like me, she had decided against wearing a life-vest and while I was shirtless and wearing shorts, she was wearing a white bikini with fish bobbers on the top. Her 36C breasts filled it out nicely. She flashed me a bright and sexy smile as she paddled close to me.

"Hi there, are you having any luck?" she asked.

"Um...I...did this morning," I stammered in response.

"Same," she said. "I found this place yesterday and thought it would be nice to take a break here. It looks like you beat me to it."

Her body glistened in the sunlight. Whether it was a combination of sunscreen and sweat, it didn't matter. She was a knockout.

"I don't mind sharing," I said. "My name is Eddie."

Taking my extended hand, she smiled at me. "I'm Kristi."

We spent half an hour talking and learning about each other. We had a common interest in fishing and this was the first time either one of us had stayed at a lake house. She had originally booked the trip as a surprise for her boyfriend, but found out he had been cheating on her a week prior. She had decided she wasn't going to let a nice lakeside vacation go to waste and took the trip alone. At no point did I give her a hint that we were in neighboring houses, but it would turn out I didn't have to.

"So, do I look as good up close as I did in the pool?" she asked.

My face became red with embarrassment. I struggled to find the words to respond to her question. She didn't appear to be mad and there was an element of flirtation in her voice when she asked the question. Of course, I had a question of my own.

"How did you know I was watching?" I asked.

"I saw your silhouette on the balcony last night," she replied. "You know it's very rude to spy on people, let alone jack off to them. Lucky for you, I get off on that shit."

I was at a loss for words. Not only had she called me out on my voyeurism, but she'd admitted to enjoying it. Still, I was curious as to how she knew it was me.

"I saw you take out your kayak this morning," Kristi said as if reading my mind. "I got my things together and followed you out while being discreet about it. I guess you could say I wanted a closer look."

"And what do you think now that you've seen me up close?" I asked.

Kristi smiled at me again. Fuck was it breathtaking. Removing her Ray-Bans, her bright green eyes told the story before she uttered a word. "I think we need to go back to my place."

She began paddling back towards the house letting her words sink in. I smiled as I pulled up my anchor stake.

 "I can fish more tomorrow," I said to myself and began following Kristi.

As I arrived at the boat launch behind the house I was staying in, I marveled at the shape of Kristi's legs, ass, arms and pretty much every inch of her bare skin I could see. When I got out of my kayak, Kristi walked over to me. Removing her sunglasses again, she looked closely at me, as if to read my eyes. 

"I've been thinking. It would be too easy just to go inside, get naked and fuck each other's brains out," she began. "Go home, get cleaned up and meet me at the pool after the sun goes down. Come in through the front door and walk to the back."

stefanyblair1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stefanyblair1

My cock had already been throbbing in my shorts during the trip across the lake. Now, I would have to wait a few more hours before I could get inside of her. She probably got off on teasing guys too. I couldn't be certain. I came to the conclusion that if this were a ruse, I deserved it for being a perverted neighbor jacking off to a woman, who just the previous night, had been a complete stranger. 

The next four hours seemed to drag. I decided to get cleaned up just before going over. I put on a light, short sleeve button-down shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. Five minutes after the sun went down, I walked over to the house Kristi was staying in. The front door was open just as she had said. I locked it behind me after I entered. Walking straight back to the house, I saw a sliding glass door that was in a rec room. I slid the door open and stepped out into the pool area. Kristi was already in the pool, naked and swimming laps.

From the deep end, she stopped swimming and looked at me. 

"Are you going to stand there gawking or are you going to join me?" she asked.

I wasted little time stripping off my clothes and jumping into the pool. Maybe it was the excitement, maybe it was being juvenile, but I ran to the middle of the pool and cannonball-jumped into the water. As I came up for air, Kristi was there to greet me.

"That was quite an entrance," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest. She kissed me before I could say anything. Kristi wrapped her legs around my waist so that my erect cock rested against her slit. I walked her back towards the shallow end where she sat down on the steps of the pool. I kissed her neck and shoulders; the faint hint of sunscreen still emanating from her skin. I kissed her breasts and licked her nipples as she stroked my cock. Then she stopped.

"You see that wicker storage box over there?" she asked.

I nodded.

"There is a snorkel in there," she explained. "Put it on. I want you to eat my pussy while underwater."

Holy shit this girl was kinky. I had never performed oral sex under water before, but that was about to change. I got out of the pool and went over to the patio furniture by the sliding glass door. I opened up the lid of the storage unit and sure enough, there was the snorkel complete with goggles. I walked back towards the pool and noticed that Kristi had made her way back towards the middle of the pool. She stood against the side, the water just covering her breasts. I could tell she was rubbing her pussy.

"Mmmm....get over here and lick me, Eddie," she said.

I put the snorkel and goggles on. Admittedly, I probably looked ridiculous. I held my breath as I went under. Kristi wrapped her legs around my neck and braced herself against the side of the pool with her arms. This allowed me to breathe through the snorkel while being able to eat her pussy. I kept my mouth close to her box because I didn't want it to take in too much pool water. 

"Ohhhh....god...yes...fuck that feels good," Kristi moaned.

After taking in a mouthful of water and coughing it up, I decided to take action. I pulled off the snorkel and carried Kristi back to the steps of the pool. Getting out, I went over to a chair that had her towel and placed it at the end of the pool deck just above the steps. Kristi got out of the water to lie down and split the lips of her pussy apart.

"More," she said.

I got back in the water and positioned myself on the top step, so that I could do more to her orally. My tongue played with her pussy lips while I finger-fucked her. She tasted good despite the lingering chlorine from the pool being present. Caressing her breasts with her hands, Kristi continued to vocalize her pleasure as her moans became louder. I turned up the intensity of my oral technique and, after a couple of minutes, she grabbed my head and held it tightly over her pussy.

"OH FUCK!!!" she screamed.

Her hips bucked a couple of times against my face. She must have been really horny to have cum that hard. I sat up and took her in. Her body was perfect in every way imaginable. I watched as her breasts heaved up and down, while she tried to catch her breath. Getting out of the water, I sat next to her. Her nipples were erect and she was gently touching herself. I watched and began stroking my cock.

"Usually, I would give you a damn good blowjob, but I fucking need you inside me right now," she said. "Fuck me in the pool."

She sat up and waded back into the water. I followed and we went back to the spot where things had begun. I picked her legs up and, moving closer to her, I slid my eight-inch cock inside of her waiting pussy. She wrapped her legs around me as I gripped her ass. There wasn't too much water being splashed around but the motion felt a lot slower. I felt the walls of her pussy grabbing hold of my cock. She was eagerly milking it.

Goddamn, at this rate, it won't be long before I cum, I thought to myself.

Kristi sensed my concerns. "Slow down, baby," she said. "Pull out if you need to, but I am not ready for you to cum just yet."

I pulled my cock out of her and she stroked the beard on my face before kissing me again. Grinding against me, she did enough to keep her pussy wet while preventing me from prematurely blowing my load. She turned around and invited me to fuck her from behind. I took a few minutes to play with her ass before sliding my cock back into her pussy. 

"Finger my ass," Kristi said.

I pressed my thumb against her tight little asshole and slid it inside of her. My cock could feel my thumb inside her and she encouraged me to fuck both her holes simultaneously. 

"Mmmmm...finger my tight little ass as you fuck me," she said.

I continued fucking her ass with my thumb as my cock worked her pussy. Even though it was underwater, I could tell just how turned on she was from this. I could feel her body shake as another orgasm rocked her. 

"Are you close?" she asked.

Nodding, I answered, "Yes, I'm very close."

Kristi took my cock in her hand and led me back to the steps. She sat on the ledge as she took it into her mouth. Her green eyes never broke eye contact with me as she took the entire length of my shaft into her mouth. Taking it out, she began stroking it before turning her attention to my shaved balls. I closed my eyes as she quickened the pace.

"Cum for me, baby," she said softly. "Cum all over my face."

That was all the motivation I needed. A long rope of cum erupted from my cock and onto her face, covering her right cheek and nose. A second blast fell onto her breasts. She made sure to squeeze out every drop of my seed.

It would be an understatement to say that we were both spent. We both just sat there before collapsing into a heap for what felt like hours but in reality was probably twenty minutes. The silence between us was broken when Kristi looked at me.

"So, takeout?" she asked once again flashing that smile of hers.

The rest of the week seemed to rush by. The time spent with Kristi was amazing and the sex was fucking outstanding; as in outstanding fucking. She left a day before I had to and despite my attempts to get her to stay with me that last night, she had to return to the real world. We exchanged numbers and, as I look at the post-it note on which she'd written it, I had to wonder if any future hookups would come close to that hot summer night in the pool.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments