Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mosi-oa-Tunya (the Smoke that Thunders)

"Remember how we made love in the mist from the falls?"

5
3 Comments 3
757 Views 757
2.5k words 2.5k words

It was summer, the height of the rainy season in Zimbabwe, and we were walking along the trail looking at the torrents of water tumbling over Victoria Falls and crashing into the gorge below. It was a good rainy season and the river was in full flood, with the result that vast clouds of warm mist were rising up from the gorge, and drifting across the path, and into the forest beyond. Although the temperature of the tropical Zambezi, the mist felt cool on the hot February day and was exquisitely sensual as it passed softly over exposed skin.

You were wearing a short denim skirt, and a pink cotton top that clung to your skin in a way that even without the mist would have been enticing. You were wearing no bra, and the mist was teasing your skin causing your nipples to stand out most delectably, hard little buds pressing out the material from inside.

You were a delight as you bounced up and down, and twirled along the path, basking in the sensual joy of the mist and the magical surrounds of the 'rain forest'. I even got glimpses of a cheeky bit of bum sometimes as you turned and bounded along the path running ahead and coming back like an over-excited child.

On one of those episodes, you ran to me, practically leaping against me, and kissed me hard on the lips, your body pressing against me in a way I know so well. As you always do, you had me aroused in an instant.

"This misty air is making me horny," you said, breaking off the kiss almost out of breath.

"I had noticed," I replied. "You are making me horny with all your boundless sensual energy!"

We kissed again, and your hand reached down to touch my hardening cock, squeezing it so it became harder, then pressing your body against it.

“So I see! Is that for me?” came your mischievous response.

We heard voices, but kept kissing until we sensed the people were close. It was another couple, holding hands and walking with the wobble of the chronically aroused. Clearly, we were not the only ones getting frisky by the falls.

“Let's go look by the railing,” I said.

We stood looking at the cascading torrents of water, our arousal subsiding just a little, but remaining well within the realm of awareness, much as the mist that drifted among the trees made us aware of the falls even when it was not in full view.

After the couple had passed, we picked up where we left off. My cock was still significantly hard, and your body pressing against me felt so wonderful as it returned to full attention. I know you well enough to know that feeling my cock pressing into you would be more than enough to make you tingle from head to toe, and to produce what you once described as 'instant wet'.

You are like that. Cock turns you on like flipping a switch.

I ground against you while we kissed, feeling the burning sensation of your body pressing against my erection, and loving it so much. I could also feel the delicious sensation of precum leaking into my underwear, and oh how I love that feeling. Not because of the wetness, but because it means that my body is in that enhanced state of sensation that comes with sexual arousal. Well, you know what I mean, you love it too, the wetness and every sensation that goes with it.

More voices disturbed our passionate bodies, so we separated and holding hands we walked further along the path, kissing and caressing as we went.

“I want your cock inside me so bad that I am going to die if I don't get it soon,” you muttered in a husky aroused voice.

“You can have it, feel how hard it is for you,” I responded, the swirling mist almost seeming as if it contained some aphrodisiac, but as Katie Melua said, my aphrodisiac is you.

There was an opening in the forest, and the mist was particularly thick. It seemed to intensify the sensuality and inflame our desires even further.

“Let's go back here,” I said as I grabbed you and kissed you with the passion of a lover in the advanced stages of erotic desire.

We stopped under the shade of an overhanging palm tree and kissed again passionately. I felt your legs part as you leaned against me, and I reached down and ran my hands up the insides of your thighs.

You were not wearing any panties.

This was no surprise, of course, you often don't, but I was delighted as I could feel a little bit of your wetness that had run in a small rivulet down the inside of your thigh. You know how much your overflowing wetness arouses me, and this time was no different. It felt like touching electricity at a very high voltage, but one with pleasant side effects. I followed it up with my hand and found your soaking wet pussy, your lips parted from arousal, and they felt so silky and smooth to the touch.

“Oh my, your wetness is the most beautiful thing in the world,” I moaned, my own arousal at extreme levels.

A soft gasp escaped your lips as my fingers explored you, enhancing your sensations, and making your ache grow ever more delicious and intense. I let my fingers explore you, outside, around your lips, staying well clear of your clitoris. I wanted you to feel intensely aroused, but not yet to leave the plains of early foreplay.

“Ohhh, your touch feels just amazing,” you mumbled, your crotch pressing against my fingers.

More voices, just as your hand started creeping up the inside of my shorts, seeking out my wet hardness.

We looked around, and there was a small gap in the bushes beneath the palm, and behind it a small clearing with a baobab tree in the middle of it.

“Let's go behind the baobab tree,” we both said at the same time.

Giggling we crept through the gap and, watching for snakes, we went behind the baobab tree.

You were on me in an instant. Your hand up the leg of my shorts, your finger rubbing my wetness around my glans, making me burn.

We kissed passionately, and you pushed me back against the baobab tree. You pushed down my shorts and had my wet, hard cock in your mouth making me feel on fire as your tongue made circles around and around me. Each circle made me burn more and more, and how I love that sensation.

“You are ssssucking my ccccock so sweet, I can fffffeel it burning and it's just fucking aaaaaaawesome,” I stuttered. “I could let you ddddo that all day.”

I let your lips and tongue give me pleasure like that for a few minutes, then I extricated myself, and kissed your lips, tasting my cock on them. That's such a sexy taste.

“Mmmm, love how I taste on your lips,” I mumbled between kisses.

Just then the wind picked up a little, and the mist began to blow into our clearing. It was electrifying. Pushing you up against the smooth bark of the baobab, I kissed you some more, my tongue probing your mouth delightfully. I raised your pink top up over your breasts, and the mist on your nipples made them seem like little pink stones, they went so hard.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

I stepped back and just enjoyed seeing you like that, your pink top up over your breasts, your denim miniskirt, your legs that I love to touch, caress, and kiss, and feel wrapped around me.

I reached out and cupped your breast, my fingers probing your hard nipple. I have never seen your nipples that hard, and you gasped when I touched them.

“My nipple is almost as sensitive as my clit,” you said.

I leaned down and drew your left nipple into my mouth, while my hand reached up under your skirt and again explored your wet pussy, which by now was dripping, small drops of clear liquid running down your leg. You know how much that excites me. I was going to have to enter you soon, but not quite yet.

I kissed your nipples, licked and sucked them, my fingers probing you, two fingers entering your pussy and my palm cupping your pubes as I moved them around a bit in the way you like. I know it drives you wild when I do that, and I have to be careful not to make you cum.

Your hands were on my cock, and you were making me feel incredible sensations, but I was not paying attention, just enjoying them while I tried to reciprocate and give your pleasure a boost.

It was time, I could not stand it anymore. I pulled your skirt up over your waist and grabbed your hips to turn you around. Somehow I managed to find the angle, and I slid my cock between your dripping pussy lips and pressed slowly into you.

You could feel me filling you up, wanting it faster but yet enjoying the sensation of its slow passage. Soon it was all the way in, and I began moving very very slowly, wanting you to feel every intense sensation as it happened.

It was hard to steady myself, but somehow I managed to get a slow, slightly varying rhythm going and reached around with one hand to cup your breast and tease your nipples with my fingers.

I ran my hand down your belly, over the rumpled denim of your skirt, and started to play with your clitoris. My fingers got quite wet from moving around down there, so I quickly used the wetness on each of your nipples in turn, twirling them in the silky lubrication. I let your taste and lick my fingers while I thrust in and out of you as you leaned on the tree.

“You are making my pussy burn,” your words sending shivers down my spine. “Fuck, that feels good.”

I had to get comfortable, so I spread my legs a bit to get lower, and I grabbed your hips. Holding your hips to pull you close, I kept thrusting in you slowly. Your breathing was coming hard, and you were making soft moans of pleasure. You could scream your head off, and nobody would notice here, with the noise of the waterfall.

I could feel your pleasure intensifying as I held your hips and pulled you close as I thrust into you, grinding the shaft of my cock against your clit.

You let go of the tree with one hand and began playing with your clit while I kept thrusting in and out of your pussy as you encouraged your orgasm a little closer with those little circular motions you love. I love watching you touch your clit while I fuck you.

Soon the orgasm began to take on a life of its own. It no longer needed your fingers, so you let go and just let it happen.

Your back arched, I could sense you wanted me to go faster, but I deliberately slowed down, making sure that the orgasm did not come too fast. You had to feel it build, feel each little progression it makes towards flowing over you and carrying you away with its intensity.

Your back arched some more, enhancing the cute dimples in your back, and I knew your orgasm was nearly there. I let you cum, let the orgasm wash over you, carrying you away. Your breathing and your moans of pleasure were awesome, and I nearly came myself, but I wanted to hold back, to take you again on the ground. I could easily have exploded inside you, and I was very close to the edge, but the site of your back arching and your flesh darkening in tone as you came was enough for my pleasure for now.

I let the orgasm reach its peak, watched the sweat break out on your back, felt, smelled, and heard you cum. It was intense, I have no words to describe how it feels to hold back when you are cumming like that. But it is a pleasure of another kind, not as strong as an orgasm, but beautiful nonetheless.

I let your orgasm subside, and then I pulled slowly out of you. We kissed and I held you close, throwing off my shirt to feel your nipples against my chest.

My cock was still hard against you, and I knew how precious the time is just after you cum. So I picked up the backpack where I had tossed it on the ground, pulled out the length of cloth you had put into it, and spread it on the ground.

You walked over and sat down on it. You knew what was coming next, I could see the look of anticipation in your eyes.

You opened your legs, inviting me in, and I knelt down, held my cock with one hand, and pressed it between your lips, and inside your wet pussy.

“Fuck me,” you said. “Fuck my wet pussy for me.”

I started moving slowly, but you would have none of it.

“Fuck me harder,” you said with that greedy look in your eyes.

Slowly I began speeding up my thrusts, pressing the shaft of my cock harder into your clitoris at the end of each deep stroke, and making a small circle with my hips at the same time.

I moved faster and faster, and pounded harder at the end of each stroke, just the way I know you like it when you have already cum once. You arched your back to meet my thrusts, wanting that deep penetration feeling dearly.

It did not take long, soon you were telling me how it felt.

“I’m on the edge,” you moaned. “Fuck me harder, wanna cum.”

Always willing to oblige, I did just that in soon you were screaming.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming,” you yelled.

On the edge the whole time, and holding back as best I could, I finally let go. The orgasm swept over both of us as I shot my hot, sticky cum into you. It was intense, wave after wave of beautiful feelings. It is something you wish could never end, but of course, slowly it subsided.

I stayed inside you for a few minutes, then pulled gently out while kissing you.

We got dressed, and on wobbly legs, we walked back to the mists of Mosi-oa-Tunya.

“Let’s go back to the hotel,” you said softly. “I want more.”

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments