Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It had been hot and dry the past few days with the temperatures in the nineties but feeling more like it was a hundred degrees outside. Finally, they were calling for rain, which Ann could not wait for. Her and Will were on vacation and both had been too hot and tired to have much sex. Yes, they had air conditioning but the heat still seemed to creep into the house. As she stood there looking out into their backyard, she was glad that they had decided to put up a high wooden fence that neighbors could not see over unless they had a step ladder. It gave them the privacy to take a blanket and go outside and make love under the stars.

Kissing her neck Will said, “Penny for your thoughts sexy.”

“Just wishing it would hurry up, rain, and cool things down.”

“Is that all you have on your mind?” he asked as his hands went around her, cupping her unbound breasts in both hands, playing with her nipples, earning a moan from Ann.

Turning around in his arms, Ann wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his head down towards her, kissing him deeply as her tongue slipped inside. Off in the distance, Ann heard the rumble of thunder, signaling rain was on its way.

“Bedroom.” Will suggested as he tried to move her in that direction.

“In thirty minutes,” Ann said as she went out on the back porch, noticing the black clouds in the sky, hoping the rain would soon hit but not in the form of a thunderstorm.

When she came back in Will was sitting at the table nursing a Mt. Dew, a glass of tea on the table for her.

“Thank you, sweetie,” she said as she took a drink.

“Okay, spill it.”

“Spill what?” Ann asked, playing little Miss Innocent as she took a drink of her tea.

“You turn me down for sex so you must have a plan.”

“Will, your imagination is running away with you. I just didn’t feel like it.”

“But in thirty minutes your sexual meter will turn on and you will be in the mood.”

Ann could not help laughing and said, “Yes, I am a timer and in thirty minutes it will be time for sex but no sooner.”

“Okay, whatever,” he said laughing. “Well, looks like you are going to get your wish babe. It looks like it is starting to rain.“

Ann looked out the kitchen window, watching it starting to rain, getting heavier within a few minutes; luckily no lightning but some thunder.

She quickly stripped off her top and shorts and grabbed a blanket out of the laundry room. “Strip Will, let’s make love in the rain.”

“It is daylight,” he protested. “We have neighbors.”

“But they should be at work and besides you know they cannot see over the fence,” Ann countered back. “Or are you a chicken?”

“Chicken! Are you calling me a chicken?”

"If the feathers fit, wear them. “ Ann said as she started out the back door, calling over her shoulder, “The thirty minutes are also expired. I am in sex mode now so you had better take advantage of it while you can.”

Will watched her departing ass, shook his head, and thought ‘What the hell,’ as he quickly stripped his shorts and underwear off and followed Ann outside. She had spread the blanket by the shed where they were somewhat protected by the neighbors' prying eyes should anyone decided to try to look over the fence. He had to admit the cool rain did feel good on his nude body – and he was horny.

As soon as he got to the blanket, Ann was on her knees, and his cock was in her mouth, sucking and licking him like she was a cock-starved woman. Will had not seen Ann this sexually aggressive in a while but he liked it. Her hand reached around him and found his puckered hole, shoving her index finger in, finger fucking while she made love to his cock, her free hand stroking and caressing his balls.

cuckold_lover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
cuckold_lover69

Gently pushing her back, Will laid down on the blanket, the soft rain falling on their bodies, as he pulled Ann into his arms, kissing her deeply, his fingers finding her hard nipples. As he gently pulled and rubbed them, Ann began to play with his. Pushing her on her back he leaned down and licked her nipples, then sucked them, alternating nipples, going from gentle to hard, causing Ann to moan and wiggle on the blanket. Very slowly he began to kiss his way down her stomach and just before he reached her pussy, he flipped her over and started down her back. When Will got to her little rosebud, he spread her cheeks apart, tonguing and licking the area, nipping her ass leaving a hickey on both cheeks.

Raising her up some he started to lick her sex slit, enjoying the tastes of her juices on his tongue. Taking two fingers he inserted them in her pussy, seeking out her clit, while his thumb slid into her rain-wet puckered hole.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “I need your cock.”

“Not yet,” he teased. “I still have five minutes before my sex mode turns on,” as he went back to licking and finger fucking both holes, his tongue occasionally sweeping over her clit.

Reaching back between her legs she managed to grab his cock, pumping it with her hand, feeling it harden. After a few minutes, Will pulled back and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy, his thumb still in her ass. Ann grabbed his balls with both her hands as he leaned on her shoulders, squeezing and massaging them as Will fucked her hard and deep, both breathing heavily.

It wasn’t long before Ann could feel her pussy tingling as her orgasm started building, gripping his cock tight, and pulling his cum to the top.

“Oh God!” she moaned. “On the edge.”

Suddenly Will stopped, pulled out, and flopped on the blanket on his back, his cock standing at attention, precum glistening on the tip. Ann quickly engulfed him with her mouth, licking the precum and juices off his shaft. Moving down, she went to work on his balls, taking each one in her mouth while Will pulled her pussy towards his waiting mouth. The moment he sucked her clit into his mouth, a gush of juices flowed over his face as her orgasm hit her hard. Ann shook, trembled, and rubbed her pussy all over his face, his five o’clock shadow sending all types of pleasure sensations over her sensitive pussy and clit.

Going back to his shaft, Ann started to tongue fuck his slit as she played with his balls, then slid a finger into his ass, finger fucking him as she sucked and licked him from base to head, his cock hitting the back of her throat as she reached base. Sensing Will was ready to cum, Ann stopped and mounted his rock hard cock, and her back to Will so she could play with his balls and finger fuck his ass as she rode him hard.

Raising her ass some, Will inserted two fingers in her ass, knuckle deep. Ann could feel them between the thin membrane separating her pussy and ass, making it feel like she was getting fucked by two cocks. Her pussy tightened on his cock as her ass tightened on his fingers, taking both of them to the edge until they both gave out a small cry as they came together, his cum filling her pussy as her juices covered his cock.

Ann slowly turned around and collapsed on top of Will, kissing him deeply, their tongues mating as the rain came down on them gently. As they lay there resting, the rain slowly stopped and the sun came out. Getting to his feet, Will pulled Ann to hers and they headed inside to continue their sexcapades.

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments