Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strike Day

"A strikers march led to an interesting meeting"

29
5 Comments 5
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

A number of years ago I was a member of the teaching profession at a time when the Government was treating teachers very badly. They had taken money out of our pension fund. The money in the fund was collected monthly from our pay packets but because the Government ran it they felt entitled to steal from it and blame the ‘greedy teachers’. As a rep for a teaching union, I was responsible for organising strike action, just for a day, to show our displeasure.

On that day a march was organised in a Midlands City and the majority of our school’s teachers were bussed there to take part. We were among the first to get to the mustering point in the huge square in front of the Town Hall but, very quickly, others arrived from far and wide.

The atmosphere buzzed with excitement right from the start. Everyone was meeting new people and randomly milling around. After a few minutes, I could not see anyone from my own party but soon got chatting to other excited strikers. These were not the kind of people you would expect to take part in a strike, much less a march. The square filled with more and more teachers of all ages and descriptions, all desperate to protect the future of the teaching profession. I am not a football supporter, but I imagine that the atmosphere was probably to that before an important game.

Soon, the square was so full that there was hardly any space between myself and the people around me. We all chatted and got to know each other quite well. Gradually, the density of the crown increased even more until I was pressed tightly against those around me.

Behind me was a very pleasant lady with a lovely Welsh accent. She was a little younger than me, around forty-five years of age. Quite short, slim, and well-endowed. Her name was Natalie, and she taught French and German. She had come down the night before to be ready for the early start. She was petite with dark bobbed hair and seductive brown eyes. I could only see her top half, but I was reminded of a phrase a friend of mine from Munich sometimes used. He would have said that she had "Plenty of wood in front of the hut".

As the crowd jostled, I felt her warm body press into my back, and I felt part of my own body react. She raised herself on her toes, so that she could whisper into my ear. “Sorry about this,” she said. Her breath in my ear made me even harder.

“No problem,” I said. “I quite like it, actually.”

I hear her giggle, “Naughty boy.”

I felt her hands caress my backside.

“How about that?” she whispered. “Do you like that?”

I craned my neck as far as I could to look at her. “Yes,” was all I could say.

Then she curled her right arm around me, cupping my ever-growing bulge in her small hand.

“Mmmmm. You do like that, don’t you?” she purred.

I did like it, but I was worried the young guy in front of me would feel what was going on. Her hand moved up and loosened my belt buckle and opened my jeans so that her left hand could slide inside to feel my naked bottom. Her right hand curled around my cock and stroked me slowly from base to tip.

“Well, you are a naughty, wet, boy. Aren’t you?" She said emphasising each word in her sexy Welsh accent as she pulled my foreskin back over the swollen head of my cock.

My legs turned to jelly. I am sure I would have fallen to the floor if there had been space. I realised that I had not taken a breath since she undid my belt. I was seeing stars! I gasped and let out a moan as she expertly manipulated my cock.

The guy in front of me turned his head.

EmiliaDon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaDon

“You ok?” he asked

I tried to speak, but nothing came out. “You ok?” he repeated louder.

“Yeah,” I breathed. I realised that he would not hear with all the noise, so I found the will to shout, “Yeah. Thanks. I’m just a bit stiff.”  

I only realised the double meaning after I had said it. I prayed that he would not turn around to see my fully erect cock being stroked by a very feminine hand. Fortunately, the crush made it difficult for him to do that. Instead, he went back to chatting with a young female in front of him.

Natalie’s voice whispered into my ear. “Are you enjoying this as much as I am?”

“Oh yes! Probably more.”

“Well! That’s not fair!” she said playfully “See if you can turn around.”

She slipped my cock back inside my jeans, and I gradually managed to turn clockwise until I was facing her.

“Now, you can help me enjoy it even more.” She purred.

She took my hand and led it to the top of her jeans, which she had already unfastened. My hand slid down past a neatly trimmed bush, over her mound, and down into her wetness. My middle finger pushed her lips apart. She gasped and shuddered as my fingertip found her swollen clitoris.

Her legs gave way, and, suddenly, I was supporting all her weight with my finger. She quickly recovered and then retrieved my cock from its hiding place. Natalie’s eyes fixed on mine as she worked me, unmercifully, until I was fully hard again.

I thrust two fingers deep inside her and felt the hot rush of her juices over my hand. Her eyes widened, then lost focus.

“Oh, fuck, yes,” she breathed.

I only made a couple more thrusts with my finger before she came hard into my hand. Her eyes were fixed on mine as she orgasmed first with a shudder, then a second time, even harder, with a deep guttural moan. I could not stop. I kept finger fucking her until she came, for a third time, with a loud squeal.

Fortunately, the crowd around us was chanting slogans and cheering a speaker so loudly that we did not attract attention. Everyone around us was caught up in a different kind of ecstasy. No one noticed Natalie slide down my body onto her knees.

She took my cock between her lips and pushed the foreskin back over its head. I thought I was going to pass out. My hips began to thrust uncontrollably and forced my cock down her throat, which made her gag. I thought she might not like that, but when she stopped gagging, she gave me a big smile.

She said something, but I could not hear what it was. I cupped my hand to my ear, to let her know.

“I love that!” She shouted and laughed.

She took me into her hot mouth again. My balls and buttocks tightened. One, two, three thrusts, and I started to cum. Never have I had such an intense orgasm as I did that day, into her hot mouth. It seemed to go on forever. She swallowed it all, gulp after gulp, and hungrily licked off any leftovers.

She stood up. Her cute face beamed at me with unbridled pleasure.

Just then, the crowd set off on the march. We set off with them hand in hand. We marched and chanted slogans for half a mile or so, but suddenly, she pulled me out of the march.

“This is my hotel,” she said, indicating the entrance to a small hostel. "I'm not going to do the march."

I thought she meant this was where we would part. My heart sank.

"Do I get a kiss goodbye?" I asked, sorrowfully.

“No, silly! You are not going on the march either. We have unfinished business!" said Natalie as she pulled me into the hotel.

But that is another story.

Published 
Written by TeacherPeter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments