Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise In The Mountains

"Two people wanting to be alone... meet"

41
8 Comments 8
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Just a fantasy of mine"

I have always been an outdoors person. Whether it's hunting, fishing, or hiking, the outdoors is where I am happy, and so it was that I was packing my gear. I was planning to do a little fishing and just get a little alone time.

I had packed my gear in the front end of my horse trailer, then loaded my two horses - my saddle horse, Red, and my pack horse, Freckles. My dog, Jake, was already in the truck. He knows when it's time to go and doesn't waste any time making sure he's included.

Once I had everything set up, I locked my house and started out, heading for the mountains of Colorado. There is a spot I love to go to that, as far as I knew, no one else knew of, along the Gunnison River in the Black Canyon of the Gunnison Wilderness. It is a wild and beautiful place that's hard to get to but well worth the work getting there.

I had driven eighteen hours from my home in California to get to the trailhead where I camped for the night.

I have always enjoyed the western part of the state where, as far as I'm concerned, it's the most beautiful. The mountains, rivers, and lakes are like nothing else in this world.

The next morning, after a hearty breakfast, the horses were loaded up, a blaze orange vest was placed on Jake, and off we went. The vest on Jake was as much for safety - even though there shouldn't have been any hunters there - as it was for being able to find him if he decided to stray a bit.

I rode for about six and a half hours when I found the trail I was looking for, then went down towards the river. After about an hour or so, I could hear the river's roar and knew I was close.

A few more twists and turns, and I finally found my spot. It was an open area in the trees next to a wide spot in the river. It is a great place for fishing and swimming and also just a really nice place to be alone.

As it was late in the day, I didn't waste any time setting up camp and got a fire going. The horses were hobbled and allowed to roam a grassy area not far away.

I cooked up some dinner, and after eating, I just kicked back and relaxed after the long day. Just before dark, I brought the horses in and placed them in a little rope corral where they would be safe and also nearby if any wild animals decided to investigate us.

Jake and I stayed up till after dark, just looking in the fire, contemplating our existence and enjoying the relative quiet of the forest. Soon, the day got to me, and I slid into my bag and was quickly off into dreamland.

The next morning, I woke up early and decided to hike down the river and let Jake have a little fun. We'd walked for about a mile or two when I saw that Jake had run off somewhere and I couldn't find him. I looked for tracks in the sand along the river bank and saw where he had moved up a trail heading back away from the river.

I followed the trail for a way and then stopped and listened. I thought I heard him barking and what sounded like laughing.

I couldn't believe it. There was someone else in the area that I thought only I knew about. I followed the sounds and soon I saw an opening in the trees and saw Jake playing in the river with the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was hesitant at first to announce myself because I didn't want to startle the lady, but she did have my dog, so I moved into the opening and yelled out a hello.

At first she looked a bit scared but I assured her that she had my dog and that was all I was after. I introduced myself and told her that I thought I was the only person within a hundred miles of there and was surprised to see her.

I found out that she has known of this spot for years, and whenever she wanted to be alone, she would disappear here for a few weeks. She said her name was Rainie, but her friends called her Sunshine and she suggested I call her that.

I saw that she had her own horses and had a nice camp set up herself. She offered me coffee, which I gladly accepted.

She then asked if I had had breakfast and I told her that I had not so she invited me to join her as she had not eaten either.

During breakfast, I told her about my camp and what I was doing there.

She told me that she and her husband sometimes need time apart as it keeps their marriage fresh. This was her time, and this was her place to do it. She said he knows where she goes and is okay with it.

After breakfast, I thanked her and told her if she should need anything, to please call on me. In my gear, I had packed a couple of walkie-talkies if for no other reason than to just have them, so I told her if she would like, I would lend her one in case she needed anything. She thought on it a minute and then smiled and said, "Sure, why not? You just never know when a person - even one that likes solitude - might like a nice conversation."

After a couple of days of fishing, swimming, and a couple of short evening conversations, we decided to get together for a ride to a lake I knew of that wasn't far off. I told her to bring her swimsuit and we could enjoy the clear water there.

She came by early the next day, and we got the saddle horses packed up with water and some food and started off.

It took us a little over an hour of riding to arrive at this beautiful lake. It was surrounded by some large rocks and the water, clear as glass.

There was one rock not far off the trail and next to the lake that was about six or seven feet across and perfect to dive from and also to lie on for some sun, so this was where we set up.

Jake didn't waste any time and was already enjoying the water when Sunshine yelled out, "Last one in is a rotten egg!"

I stood up and started ripping off my clothes, but I must have been the rotten egg as she was in the water in no time. As she came up from her dive, I noticed she didn't have her top on. I was a little embarrassed but pointed it out to her.

We looked around but couldn't find it and guessed it must have floated down somewhere between the rocks. She told me not to worry about it as she doesn't worry about nudity.

Who was I to argue with this beautiful nude mermaid - especially one with magnificent tits?

She suggested that if I wanted, I should remove my clothes if it would make me feel better. In no time, I was as nude as she and was lying on the rock sunning myself. Between her bountiful tits and the warm sun, my cock started thinking on its own and rose to full attention. I covered myself, hoping she wouldn't notice. After a little bit, she got out of the water, came over to me and shook the water off her and onto me. The cold water shocked me and I let out a shocked yell, which made her laugh out loud.

"You think this is funny?" I said and jumped up and grabbed her and threw her back in the water, forgetting about my erection, and then jumped in after her. The cold water did the trick to normalize my hard shaft.

We laughed and played like kids in the water all afternoon and then the time came I knew we should start back to camp.

We packed everything up and started back to camp, enjoying what was left of our day together.

On our ride back I kept thinking to myself, What's going on here? Two people wanting to be alone find each other in the middle of nowhere and find being together is really nice.

I just let it lie in my head and before I knew it we were back in camp. I told her that it was late and that if she wanted, she could have dinner with me and stay the night as I had a big enough tent and some extra blankets and, to be safe, Jake would lie between us.

She thought on it through dinner and decided it might not be safe to travel back to her camp in the dark so she would stay. We talked late into the night by the fire when we finally decided it was time for bed.

Sure to my promise, Jake lay between us.

In the morning I was up early and had a fire going before anyone woke - including Jake, who seemed to find her company better then mine. I got coffee started and then went to feed and water the horses.

I got Jake something to eat and then started breakfast, which got a reaction from Sunshine. She threw on some clothes and joined me at the fire and told me, "Thank you, Bob, for a wonderful day yesterday." I told her it was my pleasure.

She said it had been a very long time since she'd had so much fun and then gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I was really taken aback by that but said nothing. We sat and ate and talked most of the morning and I found out that we had a lot in common, both in music and animals, among other things.

As we talked, I found myself really enjoying this lady. She was amazing. Such a caring and giving person and so understanding of others. She told me she was a lot younger than I, but to her, age had no bearing on friends having fun.

After a while she said she had to get back to check on her camp and feed her horse. I was sorry to see her leave but I understood and told her to call if she needed anything.

After about an hour, I got a call from her. She was upset and asking for help. She said her camp had been terrorized by a bear while she was gone and needed me. I jumped on my horse and got there as soon as I could and was shocked to see so much damage.

Her pack horse had run off somewhere. We talked and I told her to join me at my camp, where she would be safe, and I would look for her horse later. She agreed.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

We packed up all her gear and loaded as much as we could on our horses and walked back to my camp. I got a blanket to wrap around her and sat by the fire with my arms around her, trying to keep her calm.

We talked about what happened and knew that being out here, things like that could happen. After a while she started to relax again and I knew she would be okay. She was not new to the wilderness, so we started to enjoy our surroundings again.

I told her she should stay here in camp with Jake and I'd go look for her other horse, and I left.

I followed the horse tracks for an hour or so out of her camp when I found him upriver about a mile. Putting a rope around his neck, I walked ahead and we trailed back to my camp, where he was reunited with Sunshine.

Sunshine came up to me and put her arms around me and started to cry softly. I told her not to worry as she was safe there. I told her Jake was the 'biggest and baddest bear dog in the world' and would let us know far in advance if any critters came near us.

She looked up at me and a smile crossed her face and her lips met mine. I was shocked because we both had started this journey expecting to be alone and now we were sharing an intimate moment together... but I loved it.

When we broke the kiss I told her we needed to talk about this and she just shook her head okay.

We sat down and I told her that I was very attracted to her but she was married and I didn't want to cause any trouble. She explained that she and her husband had an open relationship and that there was nothing to worry about. She said he did his thing both alone and with her, and she did the same.

The day was starting to warm up and she asked if I would mind if she did a little sunbathing. I told her, "Be my guest."

She laid out a blanket on the beach near the water, removed all her clothes and lay down on it. She looked over and caught me staring at her and my face turned bright red. Not only was she beautiful but her body was perfect in every aspect. Her breasts were an exquisite 34C and waist must have been 24 inches. When she rolled to one side, my mouth dropped as her bubble butt stood out and created a fire in my loins.

A thought started running through my head, Is she serious about being with someone other then her husband? And would I qualify? I no longer cared about being alone. I found her absolutely fascinating, and more then anything, I wanted to know her in a more intimate way.

As I watched her, I had vibrations in my cock and as much as I tried, I had no control and it just grew to rock hard. I tried to hide it but I guess I didn't do a very good job.

She lay there, watching me. My heart was pounding like crazy and then she told me to get my clothes off and join her. She said, "I can see you have a problem and I guess I'm going to have to take care of it for you." I gave her kind of a sheepish smile and did as I was told.

I lay down on my side to look at her. I told her, "Sunshine, you are truly a one-of-a-kind, beautiful lady."

She said, "You're not so bad yourself - for an older guy."

I leaned over and kissed her and to my surprise and enjoyment, she kissed me back. Her tongue found mine and together we enjoyed what we had not come here for - a togetherness I had not known for a good many years.

My hand found her breasts and caressed one then the other, pinching and twisting her nipples.

She started to moan as our kisses deepened and I told her I needed to taste her and moved to her legs. With my head between and my hands underneath her legs and my hands caressing the outside of her legs, I kissed my way up, slowly licking and kissing, working my way up to her pussy. My God, the smell... the taste of this naked, bald pussy was invigorating. My head was spinning as if I had taken the best drugs.

I licked up along the outer edges of her pussy lips. Up and down my tongue went, enjoying the reaction I was receiving from her. I slid my tongue in her slit, tasting and sucking up all her pussy juice. I moved up from her ass across her love canal and up to her clit.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and my tongue flicked it. Over and over I sucked and flicked and then slid two fingers into her cunt. In I went with my fingers, deeper and deeper, pushing and fucking her pussy, pushing my fingers up into her G-spot.

She was moaning so loud I thought she would scare all the animals away.

She kept telling me, "Deeper.... please fuck me deeper and harder. Make me cum. I need this."

I could sense she was about ready to blow so I made one last suck and held her clit tight in my mouth and shoved my fingers in as far as I could and her whole body rose up and became stiff as a board.

She growled deeply as she came and her cunt started spraying all over my face. I let go of her clit and did the best I could to drink up all her pussy juices. I thought she would never stop.

Finally, she lay back down, breathing hard, and grabbed me and pulled me close. She kissed me and said although she had experienced orgasms like that in the past, she had never had one that was so hard.

With my face still full of pussy juice, I kissed her lips and told her we were just getting started.

I held her in my arms for a while as I caressed her breasts and kissed her softly, letting her come down. Once she got her breath back, she said, "Now it's your turn."

Her hand found my cock and ran it up and down my shaft while slowly moving her body down. She sucked my balls - one then the other.

Then she licked my cock from my balls to the head and back before taking it in her mouth. Slowly she moved up and down, soaking my cock with her spit.

She was taking me deeper then I had ever experienced before, deep in her throat, my balls slapping her chin with every push.

She removed my cock and I saw her stick a finger in her mouth and then slowly push it into my ass. Oh my god, the feeling was amazing. Back down her throat went my cock while her fingers worked my asshole.

I started moving my ass to match her finger and I could feel my balls tighten. "Fuck," I told her. "Fuck yes. Fuck me, baby. Make me cum down your throat." It didn't take long before I couldn't hold it anymore and I came hard. I flooded her mouth and down her throat. My body was stiff as my cock as I fucked her mouth.

Finally, I came down from my orgasm, breathing hard.

She was still lightly stroking my cock as it started shrinking and said it was time for the main event. She kissed me softly, our tongues playing lightly as she stroked me. Before long, she had me at full attention again.

Our kisses deepened and my fingers found her wetness and slid inside. I was pumping her pussy with three fingers when she told me, "I want your cock."

She threw a leg over me and slid her pussy down over my cock as far as it would go.

Down she went, slapping her ass against my pelvic bone as she buried my cock deep. Over and over she pounded my cock. I grabbed her ass and pulled her in tight. Now I was fucking her back - hard and deep. You could hear the wetness of her pussy every time I went forward.

Her moans were getting louder as we fucked. I sensed she was close so I reached a little farther back and slid my finger into her ass.

I was fucking her asshole with my finger as my cock filled her pussy. She grunted a few times and went into uncontrollable spasms and started shaking all over. I pounded her cunt hard until she came and squirted out her love juices all over me, and as she did I could feel my balls tighten.

So many emotions flew through my body. Of need - of want - of love. My eyes found hers and my balls erupted like a volcano, spewing its contents deep into her. There was a warmth of what felt like a warm river flowing across my body. The feelings lingered for what seemed like forever and I could see the love in her eyes looking back at me.

When it was over, we just lay there together holding each other and enjoying the glow. We kissed a few times but mostly just held on to each other.

For the next week and a half, we continued to enjoy each other, making love and swimming and enjoying the animals. We even did a little fishing but the time came that we knew would come and we had to say goodbye.

There were so many things I wanted to say to her, as I had never felt this way before about someone, but I knew she had a husband, so I kept them to myself. My feelings had no place in her life, so I just helped her pack up and get ready to leave.

She came to me and held me tight for a few minutes and then pulled my head down and kissed me deeply. I wanted her to stay, but instead, I kissed her back and said goodbye and safe trip. I watched her ride away, not wanting to be alone anymore. I had found what I had longed for for so long in a place where I only wanted to be alone and then had to let her go.

A week later I was packing my gear and as I lifted my pillow to store it, I found a note. The note had her email and writing that read:

So you will never be alone again, I will alway be near.

Sunshine

Published 
Written by oldie4u269
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments